The Beauty Of Wooden Pony

Go to CruxDreams.com
Riding the horse is less enjoyable with whipping and electrical current in these Cruel World videos

Attachments

• CW-Obstinate Girl Student 119-13.jpg
    CW-Obstinate Girl Student 119-13.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 1,055
  • CW-Obstinate Girl Student 119-18.jpg
    CW-Obstinate Girl Student 119-18.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 634
  • CW_horse_11.21.jpg
    CW_horse_11.21.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 549
  • CW-Obstinate Girl Student 119-12.jpg
    CW-Obstinate Girl Student 119-12.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 544
  • cw_Tay_TOS4_05.37j.jpg
    cw_Tay_TOS4_05.37j.jpg
    345.9 KB · Views: 554
I always wondered, aren't they sitting on their tailbone and pubic bone and not so much on their genitals?
it depends how youre secured. My first ride, my arms were tied to the ceiling behind my back which made me roll forward onto my clit. IT fucking hurt after about 3 min. i was kicking and screaming to be released. My second ride went a bit better. my arms were tied overhead and my ankles were secured to the sides of the horse. I couldnt really pull up by my wrists but I could squeeze my thighs together. Thats when Patrick told me I was going to be riding until he got back from the store to get cigs. The store is 20min each way and I was terrified but couldnt say so because of the gag. Still I was turned on and decided I was just going to have to deal with it. I pretended to be brave until I heard the car leave then broke down bawling and sobbing, I would have to roll back and forth between my tailbone, perenium and forward onto my clit, try to move side to side, just somewhere it hadnt been bruised yet. Every movement hurt like hell as I hung there and sobbed. My pussy hurt so bad and the pain built gradually. Im glad I was blindfolded so I didnt have to look at the clock. The min my boyfriend returned I made as close to a scream as I could and he knew I was in trouble. He had me down in moments but not before I orgasmed and squirted all over the horse and him. Oh my god, I never came that hard before. My whole body convulsed in orgasm. Hey, It was my idea and I wanted it bad, I just didnt know how bad the pain would be. I'm only 5'2" and have a small pussy so every inch of it was swollen, I couldnt even close my legs when he took me down. He laid me on the bed and I balled up, doubled over holding my crotch. Ive been hit there before by accident and I crashed my bike pretty hard before and hurt worse, but this I asked for. Then he tied my wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed and fucked me relentlessly. The pain mixed with the pounding felt so fucking good. I came 2 more times. Patrick said I was going to have to do 15 more min because he wanted to watch me squirming on the horse. BUT....He had a jar of anal eze with him, which also scared me but he said we could rub my sore pussy with it first. I sobbed but still gagged I couldnt object. I painfully opened my legs and let him rub it on me. Then he picked me up, retied my hands and hung me back in position. I was still in lala land from the orgasms so it didnt hurt again at first, but I was so turned on knowing he was being turned on watching me suffer. I like being helpless and in agony with people watching me. This time, instead of fixing my ankles to the horse, he pulled them down and tied them to the eye bolts on the base of the horse with my toes about 3" from the ground but he pulled me tight, adding to the pressure in my crotch. OH FUCK it hurt, but I bit into my gag and endured for another 15 min, after which Patrick said he would let me come down if I would take five strokes on my pussy from the crop. They came in quick succession and stung like hell. I tried to wail but couldnt against the gag. I felt like I blacked out for a min and next thing I remember I was being taken down. My gag was removed but I was incoherent from subspace. I couldnt even enjoy my usual post session cig for about 20 min. When I was laid on the bed I looked down at my pussy which was swollen about 3x its usual size. my hands were still behind my back so I couldnt rub it. But I was fucking horny again so I managed to climb on top of Pat and ride his dick raw, which hurt like hell but made me squirt again, one of those deep, full body orgasms. My pussy was so sore I had to call into work the next day. I love painful orgasms, what can I say. Im a painslut. I try to ride at least 1x a week and my best ride was 1hr, 20 min. And thats just one of the many devices I have had my man build for me. We got some fucked up shit in our playroom and most of it is for me. So, from experience I can tell you, you will move to any part of your pussy thats not hurting yet. But you cant always control it so sometimes you move onto the worst spots.

Back
Top Bottom