The Cane Mutiny

Go to CruxDreams.com
Great build up as usual I think that Barb is going to have a real shock apart from the 18 strokes the way the authorities strip the prisoners of their dignity prior to the punishment will be very hard to take. Cannot wait for the next part.

We can only hope she is up to date with her Health Plan payments and that on this occasion she has paid careful attention to the small print.

Wait a minute! What fine print? Are you telling me that a judicial corporal punishment like caning is not covered under my health plan? Oh Shit! :facepalm:

No wait again. I’m ok. I’m sure it must be covered then under my 401k, right? :rolleyes:

Arguing about being forced to strip and being forced to remain naked whilist in the facility and having other people present , I cannot she her taking that well leading to extra cuts of the cane being applied.

Very nice, @Barbaria1. What a sweet, naive, foolish, surprisingly innocent in the ways of chastisement in her own town, professor you have created here. The best academics always have Moore to learn......
Not a good week for Barb, she appears to have been demoted from Professor to Asst Professor since the start of the story is facing a minimum of 18 strokes of the penal cane and I suspect that Windar may have one or two unpleasant surprises in store for her.

Moments later, the bus rounded the corner onto the street on which Female Corporal Punishment Center #3 fronted. Barbara pressed her nose expectantly to the grimy glass of the bus window. But, what she saw was crushingly disappointing ... the street was empty ... not a soul was there ... no press ... no demonstrators ... nothing.
Good for Barb, since a rally of protesters could have resulted into 18 extra strokes for her, for instigating to a riot!:angryyell::cursing2:

Back
Top Bottom