The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Well, now I'm getting alerts about when I post something on a thread or in a PM. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :facepalm:
well, I suppose being Death, that's only to be expected -
send not to ask for whom the bell tolls ...

Ok, you crazy Brits, Lewis Hamilton just won his sixth F1 Championship finishing 2nd in the American Grand Prix!!! :beer:
Although I still keep track of the F1, season, I since long never watch it (any more). Looking 90 minutes at cars driving in rounds is not only boring, it makes me seasick. And even the crashes are not so spectacular anymore as they used to be.

Although I still keep track of the F1, season, I since long never watch it (any more). Looking 90 minutes at cars driving in rounds is not only boring, it makes me seasick. And even the crashes are not so spectacular anymore as they used to be.
I didn't watch F1 for years... today's race was rather good, but I am a racing fan. There were battles for positions throughout the field, a could cars that just broke, and they 'bumped' in ways that 5 years ago would have broken both cars.

Either next year or 2021 they are taking over half the aero devises off the cars and limit the annual budget to 'only' $175M per car :doh:

I really hate it when people exert pressure on artist or authors. But sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do.
So, with Barb having ended her story and windar not having started with releasing a new one, it seems time to indicate that the Detectives Moore and Goldman have had more than enough time to recover. At least it looks like they have :)
barb+stan.gif

I really hate it when people exert pressure on artist or authors. But sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do.
So, with Barb having ended her story and windar not having started with releasing a new one, it seems time to indicate that the Detectives Moore and Goldman have had more than enough time to recover. At least it looks like they have :)
View attachment 774164
Mary Tyler MOORE (Barb's aunt) and Dick van Dyke (no relation to Stan).

View attachment 774164
Mary Tyler MOORE (Barb's aunt) and Dick van Dyke (no relation to Stan).

I learned a lot about handling guys from Auntie Mary ;)

Back
Top Bottom