The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Had my Booster shot yesterday and I feel like sh#t.
:(
I had mine on Sunday morning and I felt like crap all day and most of Monday but I was fine after that.

Headache, chills, pain in the arm around the jab site, muscle pain and stiffness (couldn't put my hand on my opposite shoulder due to stiffness and pain) and extreme tiredness. Fortunately the side effects don't last long and are infinitely preferable to catching a dose of the Faucci Fever...

I had mine on Sunday morning and I felt like crap all day and most of Monday but I was fine after that.

Headache, chills, pain in the arm around the jab site, muscle pain and stiffness (couldn't put my hand on my opposite shoulder due to stiffness and pain) and extreme tiredness. Fortunately the side effects don't last long and are infinitely preferable to catching a dose of the Faucci Fever...
Yep same here...except my head feels in a lost dimension...lol
Best pop the Paracetamols.

Had my Booster shot yesterday and I feel like sh#t.
For me, the symptoms that Darkprincess felt were very strong for almost 5 days after the second vaccination and I needet Paracetamol. At the beginning of November with the booster vaccination, I only had pain for two days at the injection site, after which there was nothing.

Come on, this was just a needle! What would you do after your booster crucifixion?:devil:
On my first two jabs, the needle was so fine that I barely felt it - this booster on the other hand, had a needle like you see being shoved into peoples' nipples in a lot of BDSM videos :eek:

If the damn thing was any thicker, I could refill my printer cartridges with it!

What would you do after your booster crucifixion?
I BELIEVE THE NORMAL ROUTINE FOR AFTER YOUR CRUCIFIXION IS LUNCH WITH ME. ;)
adfasg.jpg

Are you alluding to Herbert Hoover, the one-term US President who invented the vacuum cleaner? (People say he built that dam on the Colorado River too, but I don't believe that.)
Well as Abraham Lincoln is memed to have said, "Don't believe everything you hear on the internet" :)

I did a thing,yesterday.....
I finally made myself a Crux babes 2022 Calender !! Yay !!
( Thanks to being able to upload pics from my phone,to an online free photo printing website...)
I was,a bit worried about the NSFW content,so I experimented,with a mixture of subjects...all came out perfectly. :) :)
There was an option for a custom made 2022 wall calendar, using up to 13 selected images... so I had a go at selecting my favourites,not easy considering there's nearly 2,000 pics to pick from !!
All being well,it should arrive in time for the new year....and I'll happily show you the result.
And you lot,will doubtless recognise the pictures/models !! Lol. ;)
I wonder if I should attempt an Arcimboldo calendar for 2023 ?? ( or a Kim B, one ?!)

I just learned about the "Cloud Maidens of Sigiyira." Ancient (1,500 years old) cave paintings of beautiful women, in Sri Lanka. Not much seems to be known about who these lovely ladies were. Perhaps they are glamour models from an earlier era. :p

A bit of ancient graffiti found there has been translated as: “The ladies who wear golden chains on their breasts beckon to me. Now I have seen these resplendent ladies, heaven has lost its appeal for me”.

Attachments

• Sigiriya-Maidens-of-Sri-Lanka2.jpg
    Sigiriya-Maidens-of-Sri-Lanka2.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Sigiriya-Maidens-of-Sri-Lanka77.jpg
    Sigiriya-Maidens-of-Sri-Lanka77.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 42
Back
Top Bottom