The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh Ghod, can we please just have a link to the original image!?
I so much despise twitter. I really do. The way I see it, either Elon can clean house and drain the cesspit, or the whole thing just burns to the ground.

Either way, that's a huge win :D

A question for our UK members
Do you have a new nationality plate in Great Britain? UK instead of GB?
Seen today at a supermarket parking lot.
View attachment 1254451
A certain B*r*s has ordered the change in nationality plate from GB to UK in 2021, to emphasise on the unity of the country after Br*x*t.
A sort of last stance. La garde meurt et ne se rend pas.

A certain B*r*s has ordered the change in nationality plate from GB to UK in 2021, to emphasise on the unity of the country after Br*x*t.
A sort of last stance. La garde meurt et ne se rend pas.
I always understood that the country is called the United Kingdom which includes Great Britain, Northern Ireland and the few remaining overseas colonies.
Great Britain refers to the island that includes England, Scotland, and Wales as well as some adjacent islands like the Shetlands.
The name originated with Ptolemy, in the Second Century CE, who referred to larger island as megale Brettania (great Britain) and Ireland as mikra Brettania (little Britain).
James I styled himself "king of Great Britain, France and Ireland".

I always understood that the country is called the United Kingdom which includes Great Britain, Northern Ireland and the few remaining overseas colonies.
Great Britain refers to the island that includes England, Scotland, and Wales as well as some adjacent islands like the Shetlands.
The name originated with Ptolemy, in the Second Century CE, who referred to larger island as megale Brettania (great Britain) and Ireland as mikra Brettania (little Britain).
James I styled himself "king of Great Britain, France and Ireland".
Great Britain is the 'big island', indeed. Then there is the United Kingdom, which also includes Northern Ireland, but not the Isle of Man, which is crown property (like the Channel Islands are).

Flagge.jpeg
Who doesn’t love a flag that comes with an epileptic seizure warning? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom