The Colosseum 1

Go to CruxDreams.com

puppyowner

Magistrate
if you like my stuff why not support me on www.patreon.com/Puppyowner for naked females fighting new every day + links to the images I can't show there
or my new site www.subscribestar.com/puppyowner for more exotic images every day and the female fighting

there were a lot of very good shows put on at the Colosseum, nearly all worth watching and a fun afternoon out for all the family, but one of the hardest tickets to get was for the gladiatrice vs wild animals events, it had it all, exotic animals, a beautiful woman and lots of carnage

Attachments

• The Colosseum 1.jpg
    The Colosseum 1.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 1,848
Last edited by a moderator:
if you like my stuff why not support me on patreon/Puppyowner for naked females fighting new every day + links to the images I can't show there
or my new site subscribestar/puppyowner for more exotic images every day and the female fighting
Gladiatrice training ground

all the women were now in their late teens and early twenties and had been at the school since the age of five or six training to enter the colosseum and hoping to put on a good show and win their freedom gain fame and money and lead the good life, they would enter willingly knowing only one out of a hundred would achieve that goal, the rest would die in the arena

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-01 093403.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-03-01 093403.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,315
Some new ones for the group, not inside the arena but close :) D

Attachments

• romandecadence1153 copy.jpg
    romandecadence1153 copy.jpg
    451.4 KB · Views: 1,066
  • romandecadence1154 copy.jpg
    romandecadence1154 copy.jpg
    577.4 KB · Views: 1,026
  • romandecadence1149 copy.jpg
    romandecadence1149 copy.jpg
    395.7 KB · Views: 1,066
Gladiatrice training ground 2

if you like my stuff why not support me on patreon/Puppyowner for naked females fighting new every day + links to the images I can't show there
or my new site subscribestar/puppyowner for more exotic images every day and the female fighting
there is a story on the site

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-19 100451.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-07-19 100451.jpg
    745.2 KB · Views: 351
Back
Top Bottom