The Doomed 10.

Go to CruxDreams.com
I will be writing ten tales each about a woman. A woman who was found wanting and sexually executed. Through Varying methods and eras I will show the power of the female spirit, the quest for justice and the cruelty of man. At least I hope to lol enjoy!

Very promising! :)

Story 1. ; Corperal Aiden Woods.
image.jpg
The year is 2312 and overpopulation is the greatest threat to mankind. In order to counter the billions apon billions all 18 to 25 year old young adults after leaveing their same sex schools are recruited into the military and forbidden sexual relations. After 3 year in the service Coperal Woods is brought before the court to face charges of sexual intercourse with fellow soldiers.

Corperal Aiden woods was Marched into the courtroom flanked by two guards. It was a cold concrete room with a large wooden desk in front of her. Sat behind the desk were three senior officers, The judges who would decide her fate.
Behind her were rows of wooden bleachers apon which sat reporters cameras and fellow soldiers. Serious cases were very popular to watch and were broadcast live across the nation to show what happens if you break the rules. Even more popular were the trials involving crimes of a sexual nature as the punishments tended to reflect that. In a world where sex was repressed this was a highly charged and exciting thing to witness for most commen folk.
Corperal Woods was clearly very beautiful with a tight body that could still be seen through her uniform. Her long blond hair was up in a bun and she stood to attention as charges were read.

" It is with the authority of this court that you now stand before us charge with fornication with another soldier Corperal Woods" uttered the middle judge his voice quiet but still clearly heard.
" do you understand"
Aiden gave a curt nod that she did.
"Guards hold the Corperal to charges remove her jacket and cuff her hands." Hissed the 3rd judge.
The guards came behind the Corperal and took off her jacket reaveling her standard issue unitard vest which ran under her combat trousers up covering her belly and ran the middle of her chest connecting at the neck with her thin horizontal tube top issued to female troopers covering her breasts. Her hands were drawn behind her back pushing her chest forward and her shoulders back as her wrists were cuffed. It made her seemingly hard nipples more obvious as her small pert breasts pushed against the fabric. The woman was beautiful and sure to be a hit on the vid casts.

"How do you plead" called the 1st judge.
Aiden looked down before puffing her chest and looking squarely at the judges. "Guilty sirs"
The crowd gasped rarely did one admit to their guilt. But then a Corperal of 3 years would know if she pleaded not guilty and was then found to have committed the offence she would then almost certainly face execution. By pleading guilty she was probably hoping to get off with a whipping. It would be harsh and she would receive a demotion but she would at least be alive. Aiden continued. "I knowingly fucked trooper Brown sirs, I took his member into my mouth until he seeded. I then gave him my breasts and pussy before riding him until he seeded again within me. I beg forgiveness" Corperal woods finished as she bowed her head.

"Admission of guilt by no means erases the crime" states the second judge as they take in what she has said.
"But remorse shows room for growth of course" he added
The room grew silent apart from the creaking of wooden benches and heavy breathing.
" Bring forward the witness Private Brown"
They was a clacking of a door and a tall handsome man walked in wearing full uniform. He took a place on a dais in front of the crowd.
" Private Brown reporting sir" he barked
"You stand witness in the trial of Corperal Aiden Woods if convicted she will face harsh punishment possibly execution. Do you understand?" Read the judge
" Yes sirs I do" replied Brown.
" Sir it is my duty to report to you that Corperal Aiden is a slut sir! She regularly teases and taunts the male soldiers. She exposes her breasts and pussy and forces herself upon the weak willed men. I am ashamed to admit I was one of those men sir and beg forgiveness" Private Brown finished with a polite nod smiling cruelly as he caught eyes with Aiden. He knew what he was doing and proud of it he had sold her out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aiden shocked spoke up "No sirs that is untrue, I fucked him once when we were in the field away from barracks but it was he who approached me. I said no when he advanced on me a second time and he couldn't take it. He then got his friends and the five of them took me against my will tying me to my bed as they used me. He took pictures then said he would report me for charges. It was him sir's who instigated this whole mess!"
The judges looked at Corperal woods suspiciously "Councilmen do we have copy's of theses photos?"
" yes sir, they are being uploaded to you vids screens now."

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
The judges looked at the photos and they were beamed upto the vid screens on the wall, murmurs broke out in the crowd.
"Corperal Aiden you cannot seriously expect us to side with you after seeing these photos." Spoke judge 2
"What!?" Replied Aiden in shock
" Your nipples are hard, your vagina is wet and inflamed, you even smile. You clearly enjoyed this and brought it on yourself!" Snapped judge 3
"I motion for the harshest possible punishment for this whore, public sexual execution! All in favour"
"Aye" said judge 2
"Seconded" called judge 1.
"Corperal Aiden Woods you are hereby found guilty of fornication and will be stripped naked and executed publicly by firing sqaud as fair warning to those who would copy your slut ways. You are an embarrassment and I will enjoy watching your humiliation and end." Guards prepare her.

The crowd roared there approval. " No this can't be, no I don't deserve this!" Aiden fought as she stood on the dais. The gaurds pulled down her trousers and pulled off her boots. She felt the clasp of the cloth tube that covered her modest breasts ripped free. She suddenly stopped fighting as she realised she stood on the dais her hands behind her back wearing only her issued unitard.

The lower half was like a standard unitard and though it was uncouth to be Standing in something akin to underwear it was the upper half that shamed her. Without the cloth band across her chest the unitard narrowed into a horizontal thin strip between her modest assets and up to her neck before connecting to the back of the garment. Her breasts were on complete show to not only the judges but the crowd watching and the vid cast beamed across the nation. Her elbows were drawn together and shackled, pushing her chest out further as the guards laughed in delight and the crowd jeered at her.

Aiden realised her nipples were hard and pink, her chest flushed and her breathing heavy. Her pussy felt hot and wet. Was she enjoying this? Were the judges right? Was she really a slut who had broken a sacred rule? Had she enjoyed being taken by the five men? It was true that when they took the gag off of her she screamed at them to stop, but her mouth opened more to moan and aceept their swollen cocks than to cry for help. Aiden bowed her head in shame and stood as the crowd watched and mocked her.

Last edited:
Aiden was then marched out of the hall and into the courtyard. There would be no last meal or appeal for her. Sentaces were very often exacted immediately. The crowd followed and soon was filled with soldiers and diplomats as well as the vid cameras and locals. They had all come to see her. The slut. The whore. The pretty young Corperal fallen from grace. It began to slighty rain and a somber attitude was descending, only to be pushed away by the heat of the sexual tension of the people watching. Aiden noticed bulges in the men's pants and more than one lady had her hands down her front softly touching themselves as they looked at the fit young woman in front of them walked to her doom. They stared at her strong thighs, at her thin neck exposed as her blonde mane was up. They looked at her hard pink nipples apon firm rounded young breasts small but perfectly balancing her body. Steam seemed to come off of her as she walked in the rain finally reaching the scarred and pockmarked concrete wall and the tall desolate 8ft pole she would be secured to and shot.

Last edited:
"Aiden was hot despite the nights chill and the now driving rain. She shook with sexual tension and moaned slighty at the touch of the guard who lifted her hands above her head. She hadn't even noticed him undo the chains on her elbows or the cuffs on her wrists. But she felt them lock high above her head stretching out her lithe body her ribs forward her breasts pulled tight across her chest. The guard Released her hair and the bright long blond locks fell about her shoulders, he then cut free the top part of her unitard before moving his knife down to her crotch to cut free the tattared garment and leave her naked for her punishment. She felt the hilt of his knife graze her pussy and let out a soft moan "ooooohh" if she was condemned a slut she would at least enjoy this strange high she was experiencing. She thought about how she fought the five men in her room that night how they had so easily overpowered her and tied her down to use as this fuck thing despite all her strength and training she was no match for them. She remembered the shame as well as the intense feeling of being used of being wanted of being watched, then used again. She had made them all cum she had taken all of them. And now they were to execute her!

Aiden shook again as her garment game free. The wind hit her pussy and the cold wind itself went warm. Her gorgeous flower was sopping with juices her clitoris huge her labia hanging open wide as if wanting to eat all the cocks and guns and bullets around her. And it still wouldn't be enough. She looked at the masses around her she was completely exposed now naked and aroused her body a thing of pleasure as all the soldiers, people and cameras watched on transfixed by her drawn tight body her shapely legs, her fat juicy cunt, her rack stretched across her chest water dripping from her nipples steaming as the rain hit her body.

Aiden watched as the five gunman aimed at her each with both of their weapons. There wasn't a single soft cock in the country she was sure and she was no longer ashamed.

"Slut formally known as Corperal Aiden Woods you have been sentenced to die. Soldiers ready, aim 2 to the pussy 3 to the chest between the breasts. Slut do you have any final words." The voice came over the tannoy loud and sharp.

"Yes" Aiden moaned with passion, she fixed eyes with each of the soldiers aimed at her and gyrated shaking and swaying her thighs, feeling the tingling in her pussy highten she thrust her breasts forwards and pursed her lips blowing them all a kiss before finally saying so all could hear.

"Come on boys do me!"

Five shots rang out echoing into the night....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom