The Enemy Of Messaline’s Enemies

Go to CruxDreams.com

jacksjg89

PROCRASTINATOR
Messaline made a pic for one of my two other stories I started on this site. I asked her what I could do for her. The answer was to write her crucifixion.

(I absolutely promise I will complete this story and then go back and complete the other two before starting any new ones) Also, I will have a new chapter every day. Enjoy)

Messaline wanted a real weapon. The gift from her betrothed was a pretty piece of jewelry, the gold hilted dagger encrusted with rubies that hung from her belt. Meanwhile, her warrior sisters carried spears while bows were slung behind their backs. The men carried heavy clubs and great swords, and her father’s mighty axe, Windclaw, was at his side. It was humiliating. They were going to the stronghold of a known enemy, and yet, she was not ready for a fight. Everyone wore leather armor, while she wore a gaudy silk dress. They used their own feet while only she and her father rode on horseback, as if to put themselves above the others. And most of all, they all knew what was troubling her, and used it to humor themselves.

“Once you’ve got a son, we’ll send you a head from the battlefield you can give to him.”

“I have a stick for you. You may need it on your wedding night.”

“We’ll come round to your lovely palace once a fortnight to beat your silly. Can’t have you be getting soft on us.”

These remarks came from the women she had fought with, who would lay down their own lives for her as she would for them. The males did not add their own comments but joined the merrymaking at her expense.

Her father had the loudest laugh she had ever heard. The ground shook, as if the Earth itself was laughing with him. Unlike his daughter, he had no problem with the façade of hierarchy. It was merely to humor the Casians.

“I remember the day I married your mother. She carried a thick stick over her shoulder and told me she was not afraid to use it. Threat of violence is always the key to a happy union in amongst our people. It is only too bad that this is not the case.”

The Casians were the traditional enemy of Messaline’s people. The Parasians moved around a lot. They did not build large walled cities the way the Casians did, preferring to camp by the river in warm climate, and moving to shelter during the winter months. The Casians thought them barbaric and uncivilized, but the Casians themselves were greedy, scheming, and untrustworthy. The rich lived in grand palaces, built by the poor, who lived hastily built shacks, with a couple sticks for walls, and a couple sticks for roofs. They had slaves pour their wine in golden goblets, and serve their food on silver plates. And they did it because they ruling Casians told them to, and it did not occur to them ignore their orders, as it would not have occurred to Messaline to not help build a warm hut for a mother and her children.

These differences had to be put aside with the threat coming from the East. Horsemen who fought with fiery weapons, who killed for killing sake, the death of a great warrior or a crawling babe yielding equal honor in their eyes, and following a madman who saw himself as a god, and demanded the destruction of those who did not worship him. Kasahn’s horde had laid waste to several Casian cities, but the Parasians paid them no mind, figuring that it was fair game to plunder the haves and give to the have nots. The tales of extermination of entire populaces was thought of as propaganda. It was only till the attack on their people, and the death of her mother by flaming arrows, that her father sought alliance against their ancient ally against the new common enemy.

The Casians saw them as barbaric and backwards, so they tried to cheat them in their dealings. Kasahn and his horde saw them as heathen, and were commanded by their deity to kill all who opposed him.

The Casians would not accept an alliance without a marriage pact, as was the tradition with their people. Her father did not command Messaline to marry the son of the governor of Adaisia, nor ask her if she wanted to. He asked if she believed that this matrimonial union and alliance was in the best interest of her people. It was not a matter of her going to spend the rest of her life in one place, with a man she had hardly met, who had grown up in luxury and had probably never done a hard day’s work in his life. It was not a matter of her not waking up every morning in the hut that she helped built, sharing a slice of pig meat by the camp fire with those she loved, and instead being waited on by slaves and servants who did not dare look at her. It was not a matter of being separated from Natasha, who she would miss more than anyone else. What she wanted had nothing to do with it. Her father had sought her council in regards to the fate of her people. With the engineering of the Casians, and the ferocious bravery of the Parasian men and women, they could send the false king into the deepest hole in Hell. And she, after thinking it through for a day, told him that she thought it was in the best interest of her people that she leave her people to marry this Casian pretty boy, who she had herd had golden hair longer than hers, and instead of training to use a weapon, played the lyre and read poetry. Leadership was about making sacrifices.

The Jokes continued. Natasha did not join in. She brought up the rear, and when Messaline turned to catch her eye, she was always looking off somewhere else. They had not spoken much since the announcement. Natasha was angry at Messaline, but mostly angry with herself at being angry with her. She wallowed in her guilt, and stayed away. Messaline wanted her. Wanted to touch her breast, and wanted her to rub her hands through her hair. She wanted to swim naked with her, and to kiss her underwater, as they had done so often before.

But the time for that had gone. The walls that encircled her new home were in sight.

Well, some pics to illustrate this nice story, but I doubt that it stays "nice" for Messaline...

"Messaline wanted a real weapon..." 1.jpg

"...while she wore a gaudy silk dress..." 2.jpg

"...Her father had the loudest laugh..." 3.jpg

"...
with a man she had hardly met, who had grown up in luxury and had probably never done a hard day’s work in his life..."

4.jpg
"... She wanted to swim naked with her, and to kiss her underwater, as they had done so often before...."

5.jpg

Enjoy....
PS : a bonus for the last pic... game-of-thrones-bathtub.gif :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well, some pics to illustrate this nice story, but I doubt that it stays "nice" for Messaline...

"Messaline wanted a real weapon..." View attachment 99427

"...while she wore a gaudy silk dress..." View attachment 99428

"...Her father had the loudest laugh..." View attachment 99429

"...
with a man she had hardly met, who had grown up in luxury and had probably never done a hard day’s work in his life..."

"... She wanted to swim naked with her, and to kiss her underwater, as they had done so often before...."

PS : a bonus for the last pic... View attachment 99432 :rolleyes:
enjoy?.............................. yep will try:devil:

Re-PS ::D The last pic was an animed gif but not uploading in its full size: so, I've reduced but it's not animed, now!:(

Part 2

It had been last spring. Messaline and Natasha were bathing by a waterfall, laughing, splashing, and frolicking about. Taking a break, Messaline climb up onto a rock in the middle of the lake, basking naked in the sunshine, and Natasha lay next to her, tickling her nipples and kissing her lips, when Messaline felt something slimy brush past her legs, which were still in the water. After an investigation, she discovered that an ugly grinning eel observing them. She had shrieked and kicked at it, only to have it give her a gentle bite. Judging the deed by the intention rather than damage, she dove after the creature and throttled it with her bare hands. When she noticed Natasha laughing at her, she declared that Messaline declared she was going to rape her with it, started a chase, which Natasha lost.

Messaline did not think that the eel looked like her soon to be father in-law, but had she been able to talked to Natasha, she would have made the comparison at first chance, with a mind to have her closest friend back. The man before did have a have a hideous grin on his face, and if her was the grandson of a snake, she would not have been surprised.

Messaline was ashamed that her clothing had more in common with these strange people than her own. Colorful silk togas, hung over one shoulder and held together by a golden or silver or gemmed broach. That is, the people standing before her were dressed this way. There was a crowd around them, the peasantry, in dirty ripped dresses, gawking at the barbarians they were probably told fear since the day they were born. “At least she looks normal” she heard one of them say.

The slaves were unmistakable. Most of them had darker skin, the men had only a loincloth, and the woman had in addition a modest strip of linen to bind their breast. They were bare footed and they averted their eyes from the newcomers.

Her father clasped the governors’ hand and greeted his warmly. “Well, we are here you scheming serpent.”

“It is a great pleasure to see you too.” The snake eel man spoke to her father as if he were his dying grandfather. “I see that introductions are in order.” He introduced his wife, whose expression Messaline did not like. She was partly overly nice, and partly about to break out into fits of laughter. Her two elder daughters were disinterested in the proceedings. And then, there was the son.

“Mathias, the Fifth of his name, and heir to the title of governor of Adaisia.” The boy was several years younger than her, and though he wore the robes of his station, he had the demeanor of a servant. When his father presented him, he might have been referring to something Mathias was carrying rather than to his son himself. After a few seconds, the boy shrunk back, trying to stay out of the way yet terrified to be called on again.

Though Messaline had listened, her eyes took in her surroundings. House and shops built on dirt lined the street and turned round a corner. She could see where the villa palace was, and took in how small everything was. She could not contemplate the sadness of some who’s entire life was spent behind these ways, in these tiny little shops, with all these miserable people.

And then she saw something else. Over the heads of some of the onlookers she could see a little carpenters shop, the carpenter himself busy away making some form of large chest. But outside, a bloodied and worn cross stood upright against the wall, nails protruding from the base and both sides. So this one may be getting recycled.

The biggest issue the Parasians had to overcome with allying with their ancient ally was their practice of crucifixion. Not only did the act abhor them all, but the very base concept of killing to teach others a lesson was bizarre. They didn’t ever crucify thieves, rapist, or murderers, who got simple hangings, but those who threatened the Casian establishment. Since the Casian’s feared that their peasantry would find the life of a Parasian more enjoyable, in a society where everyone is equal and works for the better of their community, several of Messaline’s people had suffered and died on the cross, their bodies left hanging long after their last breaths.

Messaline became aware of people staring at her. She turned to catch the eyes of her father, the governor, his wife, and his two daughters. Her betrothed, similarly to the slaves was staring at his feet.

“Once again, this is my daughter, who is normally more conscious of her surroundings. If her mind had wandered like this while fighting your brave soldiers, I wouldn’t have a daughter to introduce you to.”

Some poked Messaline in the ribs, playfully but it still hurt. She stepped forward, and then there was a moment where nothing happened. The elder woman was having trouble containing herself, as if she had tried so hard not to laugh at these barbarians but it was getting too much. “My dear, this where it would be the appropriate time to curtsey.” Messaline was pleased to notice that her father was just as confused as she was. “Like so,” and the woman snapped her fingers at her two daughters, who did a strange gesture that showed deference to Messaline, as if they accepted her as being above them. “It’s an exchange dear. We promise to do it back to you. We are each other’s servants, does that not sound right to your people.

“Not quite.” It came out in a croak. Messaline had realized it had been the first time she spoke since leaving their camp. Mathias did look at her, her eyes wide open. So were the expressions on the rest of his family. His mother raised her eyebrows, and the governor smile twisted at the side of his mouth. Her father, all smiles, nodded at her to continue. “To say we are each other’s servants is to assume that we help our friends and family because we think they are deserving of our help. I help my people when they are in need, and they would do the same for me, not because we think of ourselves as being lower than them.”

“My dear,” said her father, roaring with laughter, “You had best stop this seditious monologue before the walls around this fair city crumble, and we find our host heads on spikes.” The laughter was joined in by the rest of her people. Someone, a rough hand, was patting her on the shoulder. The peasantry looked confused, and their host had lost a large portion of their good humor.

The Governor, who was most likely also named Mathias, addressed her father. “In our culture, children, and young ladies, are not encouraged to speak unless prompted by their elders.”

“Is that so?” Said her father, still getting over his laughing fit, “well, we are usually are too busy to teach our young ones proper manners, so we leave that task to the pigs.” The round of laughter that followed was joined by the governor’s wife, who, while giggling uncontrollably, looked shock that the man would admit such a thing. “Messaline, after all this trouble you caused, I believe you owe our good host a nice little curtsey, to show that you mean no disrespect.”

Feeling like she had come out on top, Messaline tried hard to copy what the Governor’s daughters had done, to the mirth of all who were present, except the slaves who continued to remain indifferent.

“That will do nicely,” said the governor. “Come then. It is time we prepared ourselves for the feast. You and your lovely daughter will most likely with to wash.”

“Only if your highnesship thinks we need it.”

The procession broke off into an odd line. The Casians apparently had some order about who got behind who. So it followed that the Governor was followed by his wife, daughters, son, and then some men dressed in fine garb. The Parasians just started walking behind their leader, since he was walking alongside the man who knew where they were going. The Governor’s wife end up next to hairy Morgan, who was always pleasant company. Messaline, as it happened ended up next to the boy she was soon to call husband. No more than sixteen years old, his hair, though short, appeared to have been recently cut, from the larger individual golden strands that clung to his tunic.

“Greetings my prince,” Messaline said to him.

“Greetings my lady,” he respond.

“I’m no lady.”

“I am not a prince.”

They caught each other’s eye, and then laughed together. “So what is your grand title?” asked Messaline.

“I’m the heir of a Governor.”

“There’s no more than that?”

“None that my tutors have told me.” Mathias said, looking awkwardly at the ground. “But I shall make a special effort to ask them when I see them next.”

Messaline, trying the Mathias mother not to burst out laughing, said, “Yes, you do that.” He nodded his head without looking at her. “You need not be afraid of me.”

“I’m not,” he said, quickly glancing up at her and then back down again.

“Then why won’t you look me in the eyes?” She asked. But she found out when the company came round to the gate of the palace. Plainly visible, yet off to the side, two large wooden pillars supporting a cross beam. And hanging from that beam was a naked dark skinned girl. Both her wrist and one ankle were tied and stretch out above her head, the other foot planted firmly on the ground to support herself. She was doing the splits standing up. Her breast hung forward, and beneath her shaved vulva grey streaks ran down her legs. Messaline looked at the girls face. It was the face of a young women a couple years older than herself, but one that had endured much pain and suffering. She had gotten past being ashamed and humiliated long ago. She was just waiting for it all to end.

She was beautiful. Grey eyes staring down, not caring who saw her, who took her, and which hole they entered. Her body was slim yet athletic, like that of hers and her sisters. She looked up at the congregation, and then back down.

“Would you explain to me,” said Messaline’s father, in his quiet, dangerous voice, “What this is?”

“A slave at the punishment pillor.”

“And what has she done to displease you?”

“I wouldn’t say she’s displeased me, so to speak. I am quite happy with our collection of slaves. She is merely the one that please me the least. She caught my eye two nights ago.”

“And for that she is brought here?”

“Our business community liked it. I make a point of having a girl out here every night. When there is a prisoner who has the qualifications, she’s out here. Now, it’s this girl. Is there a problem?”

The girl showed no signs that they were discussing her. Her beautiful dark skin had been tinged with bruises and whipping scars all down her back. Below her navel, she had been branded with an S, and the hands and feet that were bound were turning purple.

Her father was no doubt about to resurrect the old conflict against the Casians and the Parasian, and though she was burning with a fiery hatred for those who had harmed this girl, she knew that if the fighting started, it wouldn’t stop until every single one of them was dead. She pushed aside her friends and luxuriously robed figures alike to the front of the line.

“I want her released. I don’t want anyone strung up here while we are feasting tonight. Nor tomorrow, when I am to be married to your son. This is all I ask of you.”

The Governor gave her a stern look, and was on the point of reprimanding this girl, which should have been her father’s duty to perform, when he got a look at the man. Fiery green was not something he could have imagined until this moment. Few people had seen this man’s face as it was and lived to tell the tale. The governor snapped his fingers and pointed, and two slaves, both men, went to attend to the girl at the pillory.

“I can understand your generous nature, girl,” said the Governor. “But you must learn not to think of these creatures as being human like you and I, if you are to live here. She does not feel gratitude to you. Nor would it matter if she did. She’ll do what she’s told and won’t make a fuss.” He turned to her father, who had settled down slightly. “I will humor your daughter for these next two days.”

“And she and I will be easier in our minds about this arrangement.”

Without another word, they all moved on. Only Messaline stayed behind, and watched the girl being taken down from the post. As the slaves loosed the ropes, she fell to the ground in the same position she had stood in. They undid the ropes for her and helped her up to her feet. For someone who stood on one leg for however long that was, she seemed incapable to walked on two. The two males who helped her did not look at her with eyes of lust, but of pity.

She glanced at Messaline for a brief second, wearing the same blank expression she had worn while bound. Messaline did not hope for praise or thanks, but just the hope that she had made things better. Yet there was no change. Between scrubbing floors in rags, serving wine dressed in transparent silks, or being strung up naked for the use of all who wanted it, the girl was still a slave.

Messaline felt a gentle hand on her shoulder. She knew who it was, and she was grateful. But she could leave yet. She was still looking at the slave girl, wondering what she could possibly want that would make her love life again.

After a harder shake, she turned to see Natasha’s sympathetic face. “You’ve done what you could. It’s time to go.” And their arms around each other, for no one was watching, they walked up to the villa together.

leg up.jpg
This lovely pic inspired me.

Hum...female slaves are always glad to suffer from her masters; it's their nature! Ask for Eulalia ...:D

Naughty Messaline! This story could show that you're only a slut slave, condemned to suffer for the pleasure of your Lord !

"Oh, Yes, it's my deeper desire !!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I want to suffer by you and for you, Jakcs !"

Attachments

• Messa whipped and crucified.jpg
    Messa whipped and crucified.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 164
Hum...female slaves are always glad to suffer from her masters; it's their nature! Ask for Eulalia ...:D

Naughty Messaline! This story could show that you're only a slut slave, condemned to suffer for the pleasure of your Lord !

"Oh, Yes, it's my deeper desire !!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I want to suffer by you and for you, Jakcs !"
Oh no. I do not torture anyone. I'm just the one documenting these events.

Oh no. I do not torture anyone. I'm just the one documenting these events.

Well it is very well documented. In fact I would go so far as to describe your examination of Messaline's character here as intimate.

I was talking about writtings, jakcs...:D:p

I know well that this story is true and that you found it in a very old "grimoire"...:p

Yes some really good tales in the old grimoires :D

Little mini update. We're coming up on a wedding celebration, so please wear red :)

It was strange how comfortable Messaline’s accommodations were. She found herself in a spacious room many luxurious decorations. There was a bed that could fit 6 comfortably, and an open wall that led out onto a balcony where one could see the whole city. Natasha sat cross legged on a cushioned piece of furniture and watched her love swim in the hole in the floor. Six paces across, and, when standing, water that came up to her breast, Messaline dashed from one end of the pool to the other while holding her breath.

“We’ll have to chop most of this stuff up,” said Natasha. “Otherwise, you’ll just be sleeping all day, when you’re not ordering slaves around.”

“Quiet you,” said Messaline before diving back down, given Natasha a view of her bum. “I’m not going to get soft.”

“I wager you anything you won’t be allowed to get dressed without servants assisting you.”

I was good to be speaking with Natasha again. The long silence between them had been hard, and their current banter helped alleviate the horror of what they had seen outside. “The I suppose I won’t wear anything. Is that what you would like?”

“I would, if I was here all the time.” A note of sadness crept into Natasha’s voice. “I’m not sure if they want people like me coming around. I might not be important enough to be in your presence.”

“Please don’t talk like that. This might be a great historical moments in the history of both our peoples.” Messaline lifted herself out of the pool. “They may learn compassion for their neighbors and throw away their petty hierarchy. And we…” She walked over to Natasha and bent down over her, “We may get something out of it too.”

Before Messaline could bend down to kiss her, the door burst open.

Sorry about the delay. Was dealing with personal shit. Personal shit got dealt with. People still following, or have we lost interest?

Messaline had not been told how to address her future mother-in-law. She dived into a white woolen robe while shielded her from the gaze of the intruders, Messa still not sure if Lady Adaisia was the proper title. She had not love for their petty customs and etiquette, but she at least wanted to make an effort. Until her she pointed a finger at Natasha and said “Out,” in an offensively dismissive voice.

“Excuse me?” Said Natasha.

The woman waved her hand away. “Leave us.”

“Why?” asked Messa.

“I must have words with you alone.” Alone was not what the maybe called Lasy Adaisia was. Two woman followed her, as well as two ugly looking soldiers and an elderly man with a broad brimmed hat and tape measure.

“Anything you say to Messaline can be said in front of me.” Natasha fingered the place on her tunic where her nice should have been.

“This is a family matter. I ask you kindly to leave me with the girl who will marry my son.”

“I think it will be alright.” Said Messa. “I’ll see you a bit later.

Messa was worried that the Natasha of the last couple of weeks had returned when she stormed out, unfortunately acting more like a petulant child than a proud warrior.

“Face the door and do not turn around unless I tell you to,” the hostess told her guards.

Messa was thinking of what to say when she was told, quite bluntly, to strip off her robe. “It’s custom, for the elder family of the groom to inspect the bride.” Said one of the other women.

“Who are you?” Messa blurted out.

“This is my sister in-law, Lady Margaret” said her hostess. “You are probably familiar with her husband, commander Daedalus.” He was the Governor’s brother, who she had fought in battle on two occasions. “And this,” indicating the other woman, “Is my sister Lady Isabella.” If Isabella had a famous husband, it was not mentioned here.

After the introductions were over, Margaret and Isabella stripped off Messa’s robe. She was still dripping wet, and shivering, her arms crossed in front of her breast “Arms to your sides dear” said her soon to be mother in-law. The woman, and the man with the tape measure, walked around her, they pinched her bottom, examined her breast, and twisting their fingers in her pubic hair. “Not as bad as I had thought,” said Isabella. “Although, dear Angela, we’ll have to do something about this.” She was the one who had her hand on Messa’s crotch. She never groomed the hair on it. She had been told that the Casian’s did and thought it ridiculous. She would no more shave it off than she would shave her eye brows. The wild blond hair had caused no problems with her relationship to Natasha, and she failed to see how it could be a problem now.

She really wished Natasha had stayed. Messa was not shy, but she did not feel comfortable being naked in front of three women she did not like, and a creepy old man, who had yet to say anything. Angela, now identified as her hostess, was cupping her breast. “Dear girl, please stand straight and stretch your arms out to either side. Your measurements need to be taken.”

“What for?” Messa asked.

“For a variety of reasons. Clothes for instance.”

“And for another?”

“Accessories. Nothing you should worry your pretty little head over.”

Messaline was going to argue until she found she had subconsciously obeyed and had spread her arms out. The was with the tape measure was breathing down her neck, his pants brushing against her bare bottom. He took her arm and leg length, height, chest, wrist and ankle circumference for some reason, and inside leg, which made her very uncomfortable. All the while being stared at by the three women, who talked in whispers. She was about to yell at them to speak so she could her what they were saying about her when she felt a small pinch that made her jump.

“I think I got everything,” said the old man.

He slung his tape measure around his neck and walked out of the room. The women thanked Messaline for her cooperation, and said they looked forward to seeing her at the celebration that night. She made no response other than to sit down on the bench, her back to the door. Her legs had suddenly become very weak. Her muscles were aching all of the sudden, and she had a really bad headache. She didn’t even notice when someone placed a robe over her shoulders. Expecting Natasha, she found her father.

“You alright their Princess.”

Messaline pulled the robe tighter around her shoulders. “Yes your majesty.”

They both laughed together, though it was hard to hear hers in the mix.

She told him what had transpired, and was surprised to find him laughing. “Aye, didn’t know they would be so perverted. I viewed your betrothed. I’m surprised he didn’t run up a try. You’ll have a thing or two to teach him.”

“What did you do?”

“I challenged him to a duel. Told him it was custom.”

“That’s what those women told me.”

“Great minds think alike.”

They laughed again, afterwards followed a brief silence, each contemplating the future.

“I came by to bring you these.” He dropped on her bench the most beautiful clothes she had ever seen. Her bloodstained leather armor from the battle of the bridge, against, as it happened, the Casians, but no one needed to know that. “Fare well in battle my dear,” He bent down to kiss the top of her head and she hugged him. “I’ll see you tonight. You might not be allowed to talk, but look mean.” He left her there change. She stood up and almost collapse. It felt like the bones were going to pop out of the arch of her foot, and the headache would not go away, and what stung on her back?

(Wrote this a little late into the AM. So sorry about any mistakes present. Sometimes the writing bug bites, sometimes it doesn't. Tonight/this morning it did.)

The first time I had laid eyes on Messaline, she was being dragged by two guards I was not on familiar terms with across my cell. Her wrist and her ankles were manacled, which was done for aesthetics, not security, and completely naked. Her light skin was marked with bruises and small cuts, and dry blood ran down her nose, though she had not been scourged yet. They tossed her into the cell next to mine.

I switched windows to get a better look. I always take an interest in my neighbors, without getting too attached to them. In fact, I have made a career in writing their stories. That career led me to this dungeon, where I can stay out of trouble, and keep my subjects company. Poor creatures they are.

Messaline’s cell was about the size of a pony stall, without the hay, or anything at all. She had fallen face first onto the stone floor, her chained behind her back. She used her feet to try and push herself up, and after several minutes of erotic struggling, finally managed to sit upright, and push herself into the corner of her prison. She pulled her legs in close to her, but then let her knees fall to either side of her, exposing her beautiful, yet surprisingly unused sex. The gesture could have been very inviting, if not for the irons, and the dungeon cell, and the tears.

Messaline’s head ached so badly. She felt embarrassed about displaying herself in battle attire, yet demonstrating weakness, using the wall to support herself. Where was she going? Where even was she? Some kind of Casian palace. Was this a raid? Were they meant to be looting?

“Princess Messaline, are you alright?” Who was that kid? Was she old enough for her to kill? Was he armed? He held out a hand to her and she grabbed it and pulled him forward, with the intention to break his neck, when she remembered that she was supposed to marry this boy.

One hand on his forearm and another around his throat, she said “I am well,” and let go of him, and then nearly fell. He caught her just in time. “I’m not sure what is going on.” She had momentarily mistaken her future husband with someone she could trust, before saying “It is nothing, I am fine.”

“Can I escort you to the feast?”

How would it look, how would her sisters take it, to see a pale weakling walking her around? How humiliating it would be. Yet how necessary it was at the moment. She hadn’t even remembered the feast till he said it.

He took her arm and they walked, catching a sight comical to behold, the young noblemen groomed and dressed for the occasion, helping a wild barbarian girl several inches taller than him walk around. He had tried to make joke about it to her, but she asked him to make as little sound as possible, and he complied.

The most pain Messaline had ever endured up to that point was the wave of noise that broke her ears as they entered a grand dining hall, filled with music, drinking, and merriment. They were seated at opposite ends of the table, Messaline stuck between two people she didn’t know, both men, also in military uniform. Her father was seated beside their host, making small talk but not saying anything substantial. A roast boar in front of them with a knife sticking out of its back.

A little time passed, Messaline drinking the wine, and waiting for this farce to be done, when she noticed the young prince being escorted out by his mother. He didn’t seem too happy about that, throwing a regular temper tantrum. Out of curiosity, Messa looked for his sisters, but did not see them. In fact, there were not very many women in the hall at the moment. He warrior sisters sat at far away, at the other end of the room, talking amongst themselves, and the slaves poured more wine wherever it was needed. But the two women she had met earlier were not present, though the man with the tape measure was.

“That is a nice dagger you have there,” said the man sitting next to her, a bald headed middle aged battle scared man. “Did our young lord give it to you?”

“Yes,” said Messa. Her headache was receding a bit, but it was still there.

“Would you mind terrible if I examined it?” He asked as if the question was suspicious, yet Messaine took out the knife from its sheath and put it down on the table in front of him, the point, as it happens, facing her. Something else had attracted her attention, which prevented her from thinking more about the lack of women in the room.

The Governor stood to make a speech. “Friends, new and old, we are gathered here today, to put aside our differences and come together as one to crush our foes.” There was cheering all around again, from both peoples. The Governor lifted his hands and lowered them slowly, and the noise died down. “That was the reason this morning. But as on almost 2 hours ago, I’ve had a message from an agent of mine. The Villainous Kasahn is dead.”

Silence. Messaline was shocked. They had come all this way, sacrificed so much to bring down this man and it seemed that the gods had already seen to him. She didn’t know what to think about it.

“Kasahn is dead,” Cried the governor. “His armies will disband. His empire will crumble.” More silence. Everyone was in shock.

No, not everyone. The man next to her was still examining her dagger. Several soldiers were eating still, and not paying attention to the announcement. Did they not care, or?

“So,” he father said. “What is going to happen with us then?”

“The Governor looked right at him and screamed. “Us? There is no us!” He grabbed the knife from the boar and stuck it into her father’s heart. Fighting broke out everywhere. Messaline tried to spin round but was pushed forward and fell over the table. He father, knife in his stomach, attacked all in his path with his meaty fist, the coward governor having retreated behind his soldiers. Messaline stood and tried to rush for him, but someone had grabbed her hair. And a luxurious gold hilted dagger was at her throat.

The slice did not come. Instead, she watched as her unarmed brothers and sisters were trying to use their hands to know down blades, but were cut down in ribbons of blood. Her father resembled a bale of hay during target practice, yet each blow seemed to just make him angry.

But when he caught sight of Messaline, at the mercy of her captor, he stopped what he was doing, just to look at her. He dropped the man in his hands, who scrambled away on all fours. Her father stumbled forward. One foot, than the other. She wanted to tell him something. Not to do something. She wanted his last thoughts to be about safety for himself, not her, yet should couldn’t think of what either of them could possibly do.

Suddenly, a blade protruded from his chest, and twisted. The floor shook when he fell, and the Governor dropped his bloody sword and fell back.

“Coward,” Messaline yelled, tears streaming down her face. “Filthy lying…”

Her captor turned her around and slapped her. She fell back on the floor, and landed next to the body of her father. The sounds of slaughter had died. Messaline had been defeated.

“This one,” said the governor. “Dress her in chains, and give her the stable next to the madman.”

I was trying to get a head start on the tale of the Warrior Princess Messaline, and her defeat, yet her quiet sobs were ruining my train of thought. I sympathized with her, no doubt, and felt sorry for what was to come, the terrible agony of which she had never imagined. One can’t help but feel slightly annoyed. Reading was out of the question, and I couldn’t get any sleep. So, I went back to the small window and watched the naked chained girl cry for the death of her father, her friends, and for her defeat and humiliation. It was so sad, and so erotic, I had to do something about it. I ducked away from the window, and exercised my fluids into a waste bucket. They were going to take her out the next morning, plenty of time to write then.

(Wrote this a little late into the AM. So sorry about any mistakes present. Sometimes the writing bug bites, sometimes it doesn't. Tonight/this morning it did.)

The first time I had laid eyes on Messaline, she was being dragged by two guards I was not on familiar terms with across my cell. Her wrist and her ankles were manacled, which was done for aesthetics, not security, and completely naked. Her light skin was marked with bruises and small cuts, and dry blood ran down her nose, though she had not been scourged yet. They tossed her into the cell next to mine.

I switched windows to get a better look. I always take an interest in my neighbors, without getting too attached to them. In fact, I have made a career in writing their stories. That career led me to this dungeon, where I can stay out of trouble, and keep my subjects company. Poor creatures they are.

Messaline’s cell was about the size of a pony stall, without the hay, or anything at all. She had fallen face first onto the stone floor, her chained behind her back. She used her feet to try and push herself up, and after several minutes of erotic struggling, finally managed to sit upright, and push herself into the corner of her prison. She pulled her legs in close to her, but then let her knees fall to either side of her, exposing her beautiful, yet surprisingly unused sex. The gesture could have been very inviting, if not for the irons, and the dungeon cell, and the tears.

Messaline’s head ached so badly. She felt embarrassed about displaying herself in battle attire, yet demonstrating weakness, using the wall to support herself. Where was she going? Where even was she? Some kind of Casian palace. Was this a raid? Were they meant to be looting?

“Princess Messaline, are you alright?” Who was that kid? Was she old enough for her to kill? Was he armed? He held out a hand to her and she grabbed it and pulled him forward, with the intention to break his neck, when she remembered that she was supposed to marry this boy.

One hand on his forearm and another around his throat, she said “I am well,” and let go of him, and then nearly fell. He caught her just in time. “I’m not sure what is going on.” She had momentarily mistaken her future husband with someone she could trust, before saying “It is nothing, I am fine.”

“Can I escort you to the feast?”

How would it look, how would her sisters take it, to see a pale weakling walking her around? How humiliating it would be. Yet how necessary it was at the moment. She hadn’t even remembered the feast till he said it.

He took her arm and they walked, catching a sight comical to behold, the young noblemen groomed and dressed for the occasion, helping a wild barbarian girl several inches taller than him walk around. He had tried to make joke about it to her, but she asked him to make as little sound as possible, and he complied.

The most pain Messaline had ever endured up to that point was the wave of noise that broke her ears as they entered a grand dining hall, filled with music, drinking, and merriment. They were seated at opposite ends of the table, Messaline stuck between two people she didn’t know, both men, also in military uniform. Her father was seated beside their host, making small talk but not saying anything substantial. A roast boar in front of them with a knife sticking out of its back.

A little time passed, Messaline drinking the wine, and waiting for this farce to be done, when she noticed the young prince being escorted out by his mother. He didn’t seem too happy about that, throwing a regular temper tantrum. Out of curiosity, Messa looked for his sisters, but did not see them. In fact, there were not very many women in the hall at the moment. He warrior sisters sat at far away, at the other end of the room, talking amongst themselves, and the slaves poured more wine wherever it was needed. But the two women she had met earlier were not present, though the man with the tape measure was.

“That is a nice dagger you have there,” said the man sitting next to her, a bald headed middle aged battle scared man. “Did our young lord give it to you?”

“Yes,” said Messa. Her headache was receding a bit, but it was still there.

“Would you mind terrible if I examined it?” He asked as if the question was suspicious, yet Messaine took out the knife from its sheath and put it down on the table in front of him, the point, as it happens, facing her. Something else had attracted her attention, which prevented her from thinking more about the lack of women in the room.

The Governor stood to make a speech. “Friends, new and old, we are gathered here today, to put aside our differences and come together as one to crush our foes.” There was cheering all around again, from both peoples. The Governor lifted his hands and lowered them slowly, and the noise died down. “That was the reason this morning. But as on almost 2 hours ago, I’ve had a message from an agent of mine. The Villainous Kasahn is dead.”

Silence. Messaline was shocked. They had come all this way, sacrificed so much to bring down this man and it seemed that the gods had already seen to him. She didn’t know what to think about it.

“Kasahn is dead,” Cried the governor. “His armies will disband. His empire will crumble.” More silence. Everyone was in shock.

No, not everyone. The man next to her was still examining her dagger. Several soldiers were eating still, and not paying attention to the announcement. Did they not care, or?

“So,” he father said. “What is going to happen with us then?”

“The Governor looked right at him and screamed. “Us? There is no us!” He grabbed the knife from the boar and stuck it into her father’s heart. Fighting broke out everywhere. Messaline tried to spin round but was pushed forward and fell over the table. He father, knife in his stomach, attacked all in his path with his meaty fist, the coward governor having retreated behind his soldiers. Messaline stood and tried to rush for him, but someone had grabbed her hair. And a luxurious gold hilted dagger was at her throat.

The slice did not come. Instead, she watched as her unarmed brothers and sisters were trying to use their hands to know down blades, but were cut down in ribbons of blood. Her father resembled a bale of hay during target practice, yet each blow seemed to just make him angry.

But when he caught sight of Messaline, at the mercy of her captor, he stopped what he was doing, just to look at her. He dropped the man in his hands, who scrambled away on all fours. Her father stumbled forward. One foot, than the other. She wanted to tell him something. Not to do something. She wanted his last thoughts to be about safety for himself, not her, yet should couldn’t think of what either of them could possibly do.

Suddenly, a blade protruded from his chest, and twisted. The floor shook when he fell, and the Governor dropped his bloody sword and fell back.

“Coward,” Messaline yelled, tears streaming down her face. “Filthy lying…”

Her captor turned her around and slapped her. She fell back on the floor, and landed next to the body of her father. The sounds of slaughter had died. Messaline had been defeated.

“This one,” said the governor. “Dress her in chains, and give her the stable next to the madman.”

I was trying to get a head start on the tale of the Warrior Princess Messaline, and her defeat, yet her quiet sobs were ruining my train of thought. I sympathized with her, no doubt, and felt sorry for what was to come, the terrible agony of which she had never imagined. One can’t help but feel slightly annoyed. Reading was out of the question, and I couldn’t get any sleep. So, I went back to the small window and watched the naked chained girl cry for the death of her father, her friends, and for her defeat and humiliation. It was so sad, and so erotic, I had to do something about it. I ducked away from the window, and exercised my fluids into a waste bucket. They were going to take her out the next morning, plenty of time to write then.

take your time but enjoy and.......:beer::devil:

what is that you will seduce, me the poor fair judge with a redhair wig?:spank:

Back
Top Bottom