2012-0816-566.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 103
  • 2012-0816-567.jpg
    2012-0816-567.jpg
    327.5 KB · Views: 101
  • 2012-0816-568.jpg
    2012-0816-568.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 99
Do carry on... The form will appreciate your innocence as a new member...

...if they don't pull you in the web of intrigue...

View attachment 150773

...t

That photo, tree ...!:)
Do you know "Pollyanna"? I mean the new movie, not that Disney-movie from the sixties. In the new movie Pollyanna is a red haired girl. I like that movie. I only have it in English, ordered from amazon.uk (my aunt did it for me a year ago). That lil red haired girl looks like myself, when I was eleven. Your photo looks a bit like that girl. ;)

I like how in this story, Kathrin rationally analyzed everything at the beginning ...

Colored contact lenses, she thought. The accessories can be ordered in the trade for cosplay

... and then she slips into a world of magic ;)

I am surprised sometimes, when I see in the imagination of someone else, suddenly the most detailed facets of my own vision.

...she screamed even louder, especially when the point of the nail penetrated the sensitive sole of the foot from the inside...

Yes, that is how it will feel...

Hallo Naildance - es ist keine gute Idee, Ihre E- Mail-Adresse auf einem öffentlichen Thread zu posten,
die ganze Welt kann es sehen. Senden Sassi PM - aber Madiosi der Post zu sehen.

Thanks for this advice; the whole world could see it, but nobody replied.
Danke für den Hinweis; die ganze Welt konnte es sehen, aber keiner hat geantwortet.

Sassi strikes again!

Another first class piece of writing from you. Like others here I wonder if Kathrin is headed further down the road to crucifixion. Am looking forward to more of your by-the-wrists writings.

Jesus! I had to dive deep into the thread to find this unbeliveble story! Tell´s me: it´s allways good to take a dive in the oldentimes of this forum.
Never read such a supacool story! I love it. Oh yes I do!
Here should be a section whit "the most loved stories", where anybody can easy find such great writing.
One of the best readings I had here.

Here should be a section whit "the most loved stories", where anybody can easy find such great writing.
There is - it's the Archive.
Tip - click on 'Archive' on the top bar, select 'Stories and Poems', then click on 'Filter' (on the right of the top bar of the list of titles), and change 'Sort by "Last update to "Downloads". Then click the 'Filter' button - and the list will show you the most popular stories first.

There is - it's the Archive.
Tip - click on 'Archive' on the top bar, select 'Stories and Poems', then click on 'Filter' (on the right of the top bar of the list of titles), and change 'Sort by "Last update to "Downloads". Then click the 'Filter' button - and the list will show you the most popular stories first.
Thank you very much dear Eulalia. Works perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom