The forgotten women thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well nobody will be surprised to see me give the top pick to the two beautiful milfs in #5. impossible to choose which one of them I want the most, so I'll have both at the same time :p
In a very close second place is #1 - I love her sexy figure and the fact that her nails match those oh so kissable lips
Bit of a battle for third place between #3 and #4. On balance, I'm going to give it to #3, as I love her overall shape, especially those fabulous legs

Wow it's difficult to know where to start here...

#1 has a nice body and the tanlines don't spoil it too much. Love the pussy but not the stud in her nose (When you look this good, why spoil it with silly piercings?)
#2 is very cute and pretty with lovely hair and a fantastic figure, but those tanlines are very distracting.
Plumptious gilf #3 is a sheer elight from head to toe. Nice pale skin, the tanlines are faded enough not to look too silly and just look at that invitingly neat little slit that wouldn't be out of place on a young teenager!
Another gorgeous granny in the form of #4. While I'm not a fan of dark sunglasses that hide the eyes, this one more than makes up for that with her luscious mature body, again with a really delightful smooth quim and those lovely saggy mature breasts
Long sexy legs with red painted toes are always a turn on so #5 is definitely an attention grabber. Almost smooth pussy and neat little gilf breasts and a pretty smile to top everything off - very desirable
Last but not least we have #6 - A stunningly beautiful mature woman with generously proportioned boobs, beautiful long legs and wonderfully curvy hips. I love her red toes in the sexy silver shoes, but she loses a point because her fingernails don't match

Not sure how I'm supposed to narrow this down to just three, let alone put them in any sort of order, so once again I'm going to be a greedy bitch and demand all of them :p
To quote a line from well known movie... "for the lack of a better term.. greed is good" ;)

Ignoring the 3D render #1, I'm going to make #2 my top pick here - I love her smooth skin, sexy nightie and lovely curviness, especially those fab breasts!
#3 is pretty and buxom, but I'm going to have to take off a point for her wearing tights - come on girl, stockings are way sexier than tights
#4 is trying not to show us too much but her nipples have other ideas - gorgeously poking through and undicating just how breasty this woman really is :)
Pretty mature #5 is amazing in her sexy lingerie (although those shoes let her down just a bit. Loving her elegant hairstyle and painted nails though
Beautiful milf #6 is getting me all worked up at the thought of playing with those luscious saggy mature breasts. Nice soft hairstyle too, though a splash of colour on those lips would have been the icing on the cake - I'll make her my second choice this time
#7 has pretty pink nails but aside from that, this is just a boring photo. She's pretty enough of course, but there's nothing particularly sexy on this one :(
Mature redhead #8 looks really sexy although her hair os obviously out of a bottle but her tanlines are faded and not too obvious - hard to tell unless she gets naked of course. Nice nails though
#9 needs to be thoroughly spanked for wearing a see-through bra but then covering up her nipples :mad:

My third place pick here was a tricky choice between elegant milf #5 and breastilicious #4/ I love the natural look of #4 but also the overall sexiness of #5. On balance I think I'm going to go with #4 (I seem to be having a breast fetish day with this post :p), but only by the tiniest of margins

As they say in the song, "big or small, I love 'em all" - although they were singing about pussies not breasts - check it out :D -

OK, on with the purient critique of today's fleshy offerings...

I love the shape of #1's breasts. Big and heavy without being too saggy. She loses a point for covering up her pussy though :spank: Having said that, those pointy breasts are going to win her third place today
The cowgirl look doesn't arouse me all that much (must be an American thing I guess), especially the boots, but that said, #2 has a perfect milf figure with sweet little boobs. Pity she didn't shave her pussy though - that would have elevated her quite a bit
It goes without saying that petite redhead #3 is the overall winner this time - the combination of red hair (the sadly unshaven pubes at least go to prove this one is completely natural), pale skin (a very common characteristic of natural gingers) and those delectable tiny teen breasts is just wholly irresistable!
Holy crap look at the udders on #4 :eek: They're absolutely ginormous! Once again we have a woman with gorgeous pale skin, this time with generous curves and a beautifully soft BBW body. I wonder how the hell she manages to stand up given how insanely top heavy she is, but her body is a fantastic playground, and those deliciously kissable red lips make her an easy second prize choice for me. That would be a hell of a threesome to be making love to #3 while rolling around with #4 - be like having sex in a living, breathing bouncy castle :p
Similarly huge but perhaps not as shapely as #4 is naked outdoor BBW #5. Another nice pale-skinned lovely and I like her soft feminine hairstyle but I'd love to see her smile a bit
#6 is an attractive blonde who's almost showing us her shaved quim but not quite. She has a great figure, similar to that of #2 but if you're going to be striking a blow for petite breasted woman, then let's actually see them, not cover them up with a bikini top...

What a wonderful selection you've posted here. As all the regulars will know, I love women of all shapes and sizes, and this fine selection is a perfect showcase of feminine figure diversity :)

Absolutely gorgeous and absolutely I would do her :p

#1 is cute and sexy. I love the holdup stockings, the sexy shoes and the fact that her knickers are tied with ribbon bows - very exciting. Neat small breasts and a pretty smile but she's going to drop a point because her fingers and toes don't match
I like mirror shots and although this girl isn't really my type, the mountains of jiggly flesh on show here, multiplied by the reflection is definitely a sight for sore eyes
Petite beauty #3 is something very special - her pale complexion, elfin figure with tiny breasts and an almost completely shaved quim alone would be enough to get her into my top 3, but once you add in the matching nails and lips, then the only thing that could possibly keep her off the top spot would be a naked redhead with a shaved pussy and spread legs (I'm looking at you, #6 :p), so this delicious babe is going to have to settle for second place, but only by a whisker
I think that pretty BBW #4 is about to break out of that little blue number that looks totally inadequate for holding back such a torrent of soft flesh. Love her smile and nice hair too
Big & bouncy #5 is also very pretty and the first thing that jumps out at me about her are her lovely red lips. She also looks like she's practicing a bdsm pose here - all it needs are the shackles on the wall (an easy manip for some of our artists I guess)
And then we come to my winning pick. Nude redhead milf with legs spread wide exposing a shaved quim, a perfect milf figure, pale skin and red toes. Pity her fingers don't match - and that her shoes don't fit - but there's no way she couldn't be my top choice here, although to be fair she only surpassed the delicate beauty #3 by the tiniest fraction

As ever, third place is a tough one - it's between petite #1 and BBW #4. In this case I'm going to narrowly give it to #4, if only in the interests of fairness since my top two picks for this batch are both thinner, so let's throw some more generous curves into the mix :)

Oh hell yes - Unless I'm very badly mistaken, #1 appears to be the very same woman that I made my winner a few days ago, and suggested that she should sit on my face (my views on this have not changed in the least :p) Having said that I'm not going to make her the top pick this time (she's already had that award at least twice in here, so she can be my second choice here - if only because she desperately needs me to shave that pussy for her - then maybe she can have her gold medal back :p)
#2 has some nice round shapes going on, although a softer and fuller hairstyle would suit her better I think. Incidentally, I have that same clock on my wall, except that the plastic jewels around the edges are red on mine (to match my regular nail and lip colour of course)
#3 doesn't look very happy which is a shame. Perhaps she would smile along with the rest of us if the shot was from a lower angle, showing off what is almost certainly going to be a smoothly shaved pussy :)
#4 seems to have fallen victim to some kack-handed censorship, and everybody here knows my feelings on that...
Yeah #5 has matching nail colour. Would have been even better if her lips matched too but I guess we can't have everything. Nice mature body too and a smile, which is always good to see
Buxom redheads are guaranteed to attract my attention, but #6 fails here because she's still not naked, which, given the size of those breasts is not acceptable :(
#7 is a goregeous milf with a nice smile and a great figure. I love the super-sexy high cut of her lingerie, her luscious thighs and small, cute breasts - She's my winning pick from this batch
Unless #8 has the weirdest nipples that I've seen outside of a Lovecraftian hentai, here we have another example of crap censorship :(
And yet more puritanical bullshit obfuscation of the nipples on the otherwise gorgeous #9. Sorry but I can never allow any sort of censorship onto one of my shortlists, so despite that seriously impressive bum and her very sweet smile, I'm afraid that I'm going to have to pass on this one :(
#10 has some slight tanlines but they're fading to the point where they're no longer a real problem and I do like her saggy mature breasts and their fine nipples. She needs to trim her bush though

So that just leaves the issue of who is going to be my third place pick here. I really, really want to give it to #9, but if I do that, I'd be sending the message that censorship is acceptable, when clearly it is not, so in this case, the bronze is going to leggy milf #5

I'll have them all please :p

#1 looks great but is a bit overdressed I think. Shame really - she needs to be naked
#2 is a pretty thing with her big smile and bright eyes. Nice shaved puss too makes her my second choice today
Unlike #3 who desperately needs to reach for the razor. Sadly she insists on hiding her breasts too :(
#4 is just stunning - gorgeous milf shape with beautiful long legs and killer heels - Yeah she wins this post for sure
Mature blonde #5 has a tight athletic figure, which is not exactly my type (I prefer a few softer curves) but she's still fine. Fortunately she has a very inviting shaved quim which is just enough to get her third place

I'll have them all please :p

#1 looks great but is a bit overdressed I think. Shame really - she needs to be naked
#2 is a pretty thing with her big smile and bright eyes. Nice shaved puss too makes her my second choice today
Unlike #3 who desperately needs to reach for the razor. Sadly she insists on hiding her breasts too :(
#4 is just stunning - gorgeous milf shape with beautiful long legs and killer heels - Yeah she wins this post for sure
Mature blonde #5 has a tight athletic figure, which is not exactly my type (I prefer a few softer curves) but she's still fine. Fortunately she has a very inviting shaved quim which is just enough to get her third place
You wrote: "I'll have them all please
:p
"

I love that attitude, you are a very special person. You are great!!!

Back
Top Bottom