Go to CruxDreams.com
tie2.jpg
OMG … I can’t believe it !!! :eek:

@thehangingtree has gone high tech and purchased a camera equipped drone!

I wonder if he’s also replaced his rotary dial phone? :rolleyes:

Viewing the prisoner in "A Very Strange Dream" in which young women volunteer their bodies for medical experiments so that animals aren't used for testing.

I like this concept! I can easily imagine young idealistic women putting themselves forward to save the animals, and submitting to all sorts of interesting "experiments" as a result. Must be worthy of a story or two.

View attachment 1167919

A small vintage illustration found on the web. I think it's quite nice.
Its from the 1939 movie "Tower of London", a horror movie version of Shakespeare's "Richard III", starring Basil Rathbone as Richard and Boris Karloff as Mord, the Royal Executioner (a character Shakespeare forgot to include in his play). Unfortunately, Mord doesn't torture any women.
Roger Corman remade the film in 1962 with Vincent Price, who had played the Duke of Clarence in the original, as Richard. Corman had the good taste to include a woman, Sandra Knight, on the rack.
Sandra  Kniight ( Tower  of  London ).png

I like this concept! I can easily imagine young idealistic women putting themselves forward to save the animals, and submitting to all sorts of interesting "experiments" as a result. Must be worthy of a story or two.

That was sort of where I was going with the story. Originally, I had envisioned using various models doing various experiments that would normally be done on animals, and then take the experiments up a notch to fall into our realm. But, I decided to make "A Very Strange Dream" a "one and done", just to test the concept. I added a plot-twist, but I don't think it sold very well for CW, so I re-worked the story a bit so that the women weren't volunteers, but prisoners that the government wanted to "disappear". I guess non-consent sells better. So, the women would be used, harvested, and executed (not in a snuff sense, but just to end the story with a fade-to-black). But then, I cast CRY and loved her performance so much that I wrote my way out of an ending so that her torture could go on, and on, and on, and on.

The script was pretty basic for the next few films. The victim was stretched out AOH, electro-clamps on her nipples, with her legs spread wide and tied to a spreader bar while she stood on wood blocks. This way, she was constantly struggling to maintain her balance. The doctor would come in and give a quick physical exam, including a gynecological exam, and then the real fun would begin.

The attached sequence picks up after the victim (Victoria) has been examined, stripped, and had her loincloth stuffed in her mouth as a gag. Now the doctor is testing the strength of the clamps on the prisoner's nipples, and imagining all the things that she can do to her.

Attachments

• Victoria-nipple 7.jpg
    Victoria-nipple 7.jpg
    488.6 KB · Views: 283
  • Victoria-nipple 6.jpg
    Victoria-nipple 6.jpg
    464.3 KB · Views: 259
  • Victoria-nipple 5.jpg
    Victoria-nipple 5.jpg
    440 KB · Views: 250
  • Victoria-nipple 4.jpg
    Victoria-nipple 4.jpg
    488.9 KB · Views: 244
  • Victoria-nipple 3.jpg
    Victoria-nipple 3.jpg
    464.7 KB · Views: 218
  • Victoria-nipple 2.jpg
    Victoria-nipple 2.jpg
    465.5 KB · Views: 230
  • Victoria-nipple 1.jpg
    Victoria-nipple 1.jpg
    462 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
After the electrical connections are checked, the prisoner is subjected to a gynecological exam. The prisoner resists, and makes things difficult. For some reason the forum uploaded these out of order, so download if you want a slideshow.

Attachments

• Snapshot_3215.png
    Snapshot_3215.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 224
  • Snapshot_3219.png
    Snapshot_3219.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 208
  • Snapshot_3224.png
    Snapshot_3224.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 207
  • Snapshot_3225.png
    Snapshot_3225.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 186
  • Snapshot_3226.png
    Snapshot_3226.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 192
  • Snapshot_3259.png
    Snapshot_3259.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 180
  • Snapshot_3260.png
    Snapshot_3260.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 208
  • Snapshot_3264.png
    Snapshot_3264.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 206
  • Snapshot_3271.png
    Snapshot_3271.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 227
  • Snapshot_3273.png
    Snapshot_3273.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 249
Last edited:
Damn, that smug face of hers on those pictures, lmao! Like she is saying "I thought I was promised pain and humiliation here? Where are they?" :lol:

Ngl, that quasi-loincloth on Anna drove the CMNF-crazy in me insane. :yikes:

I told CW I wanted more of a "Slave Leia" from Star Wars look, but this is what they gave me instead. But, at least they tried. They did a bit better in the later films. Here Anna is stripped for her examination.

Attachments

• Body Donor-33.jpg
    Body Donor-33.jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 236
  • Body Donor-35.jpg
    Body Donor-35.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 225
  • Body Donor-34.jpg
    Body Donor-34.jpg
    319.9 KB · Views: 218
  • Body Donor-36.jpg
    Body Donor-36.jpg