The Knight And The Gnostic

Go to CruxDreams.com
No surprise the bastard Abbot would demand such a heinous deed to be done. He'd probably do it himself but most likely can't because of impotence. So he's taking out his sexual frustration and perverted desires out on Barbara- the beauty he could never gain real affection from, and De Flebas- the young warrior he could never be like. Physical torture for the "religious heretic" and mental torture the "noble knight", all for the "pious man" to get his sick jollies off in the name of his "god."

Ohhh my poor, brave, Barbara. You don't deserve this nightmare. To have your home and people decimated, your fellow sisters tortured and now your tender flesh defiled by the only person who showed respect and sympathy towards you. As horrible as this torment is, I would still volunteer to be one of your perfecti, Barbara. I would accept the same fate and endure all the pain and suffering. I just hope I would have the same courage to deny the Abbot's inquisition like you.

Great, Scarlet, you must be a psy :) No offence, here. I like intelligent women ;)
When do we start playing ? :rolleyes:

This is precisely why I quit being a practicing Catholic:devil:

00028156.Little.Caprice.jpg Too become a master crucifier of women? :confused:

. As horrible as this torment is, I would still volunteer to be one of your perfecti, Barbara. I would accept the same fate and endure all the pain and suffering. I just hope I would have the same courage to deny the Abbot's inquisition like you.

741f40ba1d9cdeefa1ec2de64d63c801.jpg Careful what you wish for ... it's worse than you can imagine. :eek:

GetImage.jpeg More to come folks! Stay tuned :rolleyes:

Dear friends, this next episode is a special joint one, Barb's bits in blue. I hope you like it :)
Normal posting will resume later today my time

Episode 19

I have never taken a woman this way before, bound and helpless. It should disgust me, but it excites me so very greatly! She may be bound and helpless, but I see and feel that she wants this too. To have her under me, flesh on flesh, her body tight and open to me! I can feel her inner parts firm around my thrusting cock, so hard and eager for her as I thrust, deeply, feeling her respond as our bodies move rythmically together.

She can't hold me or wrap her legs around me but ahhhhhh I feel her body tense, stretching, I see her grip the ropes that hold her down, find a way to flex against me, to move with me, to give herself to our dance together. She lay down on this rack expecting torture, she steeled herself for defilement. But now we are bound together, my body covering hers, inside hers. I look down and see her face, transformed by unexpected pleasure as she gives herself to me, more willing with each thrust, with each gasp. She looks so beautiful, transformed! I am driven to greater energy, pushing on and on to take us higher . . . . .

My God, what am I doing? I believe in and practice the pure faith, which teaches that the physical world, including pleasures of the flesh, is irredeemably evil ... the work of the other God, the evil one. To do this with a man is a moral evil! Yet with each new thrust, and each new surge of pleasure and passion surging through me, I cannot help myself. This man and I have become one on this torture rack! And despite all my teachings, the purity I have striven for in my life ... I want this, want this, want this!

Her sex has become the centre of my world, my purpose is to find release between her thighs, to set her free from her chastity. Bound she cannot resist, there is no guilt in this surrender. Now her body sings with passion, she wakes to carnal pleasure, moaning and grinding against me. Her eyes are closed, mouth open, I bend to kiss her and she answers at once with enthusiasm. My hand runs over her smooth curves, my mouth finds her erect nipples, first one breast and then the other. Sweet, so sweet to taste, to nibble. How is this a punishment, an indignity? I know she wants it. Sacred blood I rise up over her again, close so close to my own climax now, sensing her excitement rise, her cries coming faster and louder, eyes open now and looking into mine as I press harder and with single minded determination towards the goal.

He kisses and sucks my nipples ... nibbles and bites ... his warm hand cupping my breasts, sending me into ecstasy ... an ecstasy the likes of which I never imagined possible ... surely this cannot be evil, I am so confused. I never want this to stop. I steal another quick glance toward the Abbot ... the man's head is thrown back, his mouth is open ... he appears to be in some kind of ecstasy himself. Never mind. I don't care! I can't stop moaning, and my breathing is so fast, my heart so pounding that I .... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dear friends, this next episode is a special joint one, Barb's bits in blue. I hope you like it :)

Episode 19

I have never taken a woman this way before, bound and helpless. It should disgust me, but it excites me so very greatly! She may be bound and helpless, but I see and feel that she wants this too. To have her under me, flesh on flesh, her body tight and open to me! I can feel her inner parts firm around my thrusting cock, so hard and eager for her as I thrust, deeply, feeling her respond as our bodies move rythmically together.

She can't hold me or wrap her legs around me but ahhhhhh I feel her body tense, stretching, I see her grip the ropes that hold her down, find a way to flex against me, to move with me, to give herself to our dance together. She lay down on this rack expecting torture, she steeled herself for defilement. But now we are bound together, my body covering hers, inside hers. I look down and see her face, transformed by unexpected pleasure as she gives herself to me, more willing with each thrust, with each gasp. She looks so beautiful, transformed! I am driven to greater energy, pushing on and on to take us higher . . . . .

My God, what am I doing? I believe in and practice the pure faith, which teaches that the physical world, including pleasures of the flesh, is irredeemably evil ... the work of the other God, the evil one. To do this with a man is a moral evil! Yet with each new thrust, and each new surge of pleasure and passion surging through me, I cannot help myself. This man and I have become one on this torture rack! And despite all my teachings, the purity I have striven for in my life ... I want this, want this, want this!

Her sex has become the centre of my world, my purpose is to find release between her thighs, to set her free from her chastity. Bound she cannot resist, there is no guilt in this surrender. Now her body sings with passion, she wakes to carnal pleasure, moaning and grinding against me. Her eyes are closed, mouth open, I bend to kiss her and she answers at once with enthusiasm. My hand runs over her smooth curves, my mouth finds her erect nipples, first one breast and then the other. Sweet, so sweet to taste, to nibble. How is this a punishment, an indignity? I know she wants it. Sacred blood I rise up over her again, close so close to my own climax now, sensing her excitement rise, her cries coming faster and louder, eyes open now and looking into mine as I press harder and with single minded determination towards the goal.

He kisses and sucks my nipples ... nibbles and bites ... his warm hand cupping my breasts, sending me into ecstasy ... an ecstasy the likes of which I never imagined possible ... surely this cannot be evil, I am so confused. I never want this to stop. I steal another quick glance toward the Abbot ... the man's head is thrown back, his mouth is open ... he appears to be in some kind of ecstasy himself. Never mind. I don't care! I can't stop moaning, and my breathing is so fast, my heart so pounding that I .... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Superbly written by you both.... sex scenes are never easy but this one hit the mark! :):):):):):)

Except....

Bloody Abbot! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Well at least Barbara is getting some action before she's viciously tortured and she won't die a virgin either lol. Too bad the loathsome Abbot is there trying to ruin the moment with his pervy- oohh face. Also I was eating an apple while reading this and one of my bites caused apple juices to squirt up at the screen, right at the part when Barbara moans out: "Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" To which I giggled and thought to myself- Symbolism- tee hee hee! :devil::D:p

Episode 19

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure
Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh
Erotic nightmares beyond any measure
And sensual daydreams to treasure forever
Can't you just see it. Whoa ho ho!
Don't dream it, be it
Don't dream it, be it

-Rocky Horror Picture Show

Tree

Dark Princess will enjoy your post! Good writing Phlebas and Barb!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure
Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh
Erotic nightmares beyond any measure
And sensual daydreams to treasure forever
Can't you just see it. Whoa ho ho!
Don't dream it, be it
Don't dream it, be it

-Rocky Horror Picture Show

Tree

Dark Princess will enjoy your post! Good writing Phlebas and Barb!

Sleep tight Magenta!!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom