The Look Into

Go to CruxDreams.com

Fox-on-Cross

Great-Cruxinquisitor
So as I earlier wrote, the crucified convicted does not watch around, neither left nor right, no smile, not any expression.
There is a total suffer with totally himself, in all parts of his corpus, he forgot the world and feel the immense pain as cruel reality.
For spectators completely uninteresting, there happens nothing!
After the crying nails there is nothing more than hang, breath and feel.

It is a silence for himself and a waiting for his end.

Attachments

• Atelier Jan van Eyck.jpg
    Atelier Jan van Eyck.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 251
So as I earlier wrote, the crucified convicted does not watch around, neither left nor right, no smile, not any expression.
There is a total suffer with totally himself, in all parts of his corpus, he forgot the world and feel the immense pain as cruel reality.
For spectators completely uninteresting, there happens nothing!
After the crying nails there is nothing more than hang, breath and feel.

It is a silence for himself and a waiting for his end.

And it´s nice to see, that in van Eycks time the victim was drawn nearly naked. The loinclothes were added Little time later in case of church edict.

Great picture and jesus must have looked at mess with the flogging he had to put up with and then be stripped when he got there

;) Well, but us, women, when we're crucified in front of you, members of this site, we're well obliged to have some expressions , othewise you wouldn't be interested by our sufferings ...

We have a show to do..... for your pleasure .... :D:rolleyes:

;) Well, but us, women, when we're crucified in front of you, members of this site, we're well obliged to have some expressions , otherwise you wouldn't be interested by our sufferings ...

We have a show to do..... for your pleasure .... :D:rolleyes:

Show, calls she that, what a professional statement!

I have no real idea how it feels to be crucified with spectators around me.
Even that I ask for more pain than usual to prove that I am not a frightened weasel.

Lifelong I was alone in my praxis and happy to do.
Now others can see how I undergo a fixed powerless existence and that they perhaps scornfully laugh for it.
I do not believe to get an erection, no time for it! They therefore they laugh loudly.

Hence I thought that the cruci-performance is not so entertaining as others described...

FoC

Show, calls she that, what a professional statement!

I have no real idea how it feels to be crucified with spectators around me.
Even that I ask for more pain than usual to prove that I am not a frightened weasel.

Lifelong I was alone in my praxis and happy to do.
Now others can see how I undergo a fixed powerless existence and that they perhaps scornfully laugh for it.
I do not believe to get an erection, no time for it! They therefore they laugh loudly.

Hence I thought that the cruci-performance is not so entertaining as others described...

FoC

Oh, Foc, I respect your point of view ! I only say that here, on CruxForum, us, women, have to show ourselves suffering, with facial expressions : members are waiting that from us !
There is nothing "professional" in that, be sure that I'm not paid !:D
But I recognize that it enjoys me to show my naked pain through my manips ...:rolleyes:

In reality, I dont search extreme suffering but only a great moment of sharing with my Judith and sometimes with some other friends and it's not in beeing in a way of "cruci-performance" that I could reach this target ...

But, never mind, each of us try to satisfy his own dream ... ;)

1 Via Cruxis In Anjou (2).JPG ... Messaline somewhere in Anjou ...​

When love is between two, cruci also, ever, just is for two. The so called bdsm always is for two.
To practice cruci alone must be a deficit but there is no other choise.

In monasteries brothers and sisters do selfflag and men (never read women) assemble them sometimes at night (hence no photos) for flog each other. The undergoing pain named castitas serves "an higher purpose".

Last edited:
When love is between two, cruci also, ever, just is for two. The so called bdsm always is for two.
To practice cruci alone must be a deficit but there is no other choise.

I know that and I also know that I'm very lucky ....:rolleyes:

In monasteries brothers and sisters do selfflag and men (never read women) assemble them sometimes at night (hence no photos) for flog each other. The undergoing pain named castitas serves "an higher purpose".

Hum, an "higher purpose" ? Never I've understood that ... or then perhaps it reinforces their love towards Christ ?

I know that and I also know that I'm very lucky ....:rolleyes:

Hum, an "higher purpose" ? Never I've understood that ... or then perhaps it reinforces their love towards Christ ?
It is a warning by them not too much to torment themselves b/c it could be lead to loftiness...

Back
Top Bottom