The Marigolds

Go to CruxDreams.com

Celticvirgin

Tribune
WARNING.....THIS THREAD IS FAKE....NONE OF IT IS TRUE.
Melissa

This week was tough. This night last week I was attacked in Cork and robbed of my purse. The bastards knocked me on my knees and I fell awkwardly on my knees and on my face. They left me when a light was turned on near our apartment and I made my way home bloodied and dazed. I spent the weekend in bed being given numerous cups of tea and fresh fruit by my housemate Sandra who is also a first year student in Cork.
Monday through Thursday I was miserable but went to my lectures wearing makeup to cover my facial wounds and loose fitting long skirts that covered my bruised knees. I returned home yesterday tired but Sandra insisted we go shopping as she knows I like nothing better and it would cheer me up. We went first for coffee and discussed what shops to visit that might be fun.
During the conversation I let her know that never had I bought lingerie of quality that made the most of my figure. She laughed uproariously and the decision was made. She led me to an expensive shop selling only underwear for ladies or girls as us.
With much giggling and trying on of different styles I left an hour later with a set of lace Triumph bra and knickers and an Agent Provoceur slip. Sandra also purchased a gift for herself and we returned home much well humoured and very flirty. One bottle of wine followed at home during which time we listened to The Sounds of London and chatted. We both went to bed in our separate rooms and off to Uni today.
I got home first today and having showered and done my hair and makeup I put on my new underwear and awaited Sandra's return. On entering our home she roared out laughing and poured us both a glass of wine. Our bathroom is a mess. She ordered me to strip to my knickers and put on our bright yellow marigold rubber gloves. I was then ordered to clean our bathroom and bath till it was spotless. That was 5 hours ago. We sit together now in our little clean home together on a Friday night giggling and talking of girls fantasies. I am happy tonight my friends. Sandra and our Marigolds have cheered me up. I love you all. Your friend...
Tash. Xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Simply splendidly arranged ...
tip me over and I shall fall away
a flighting wonder of pictures and
a name
I still wonder
if you
feel the same.

WE ARE SISTERS..................................

nipple-play3.gif

Touch me in the morning ..............

Simply splendidly arranged ...
tip me over and I shall fall away
a flighting wonder of pictures and
a name
I still wonder
if you
feel the same.

WE ARE SISTERS..................................

View attachment 296657

Touch me in the morning ..............

Now, there is the rub ;) ... but I think the sensation feels the same on both sides ... evenly matched, so alike, so eager, so splendidly arranged :rolleyes: ... touch me anytime.

This week was tough. This night last week I was attacked in Cork and robbed of my purse. The bastards knocked me on my knees and I fell awkwardly on my knees and on my face. They left me when a light was turned on near our apartment and I made my way home bloodied and dazed. I spent the weekend in bed being given numerous cups of tea and fresh fruit by my housemate Sandra who is also a first year student in Cork.
Monday through Thursday I was miserable but went to my lectures wearing makeup to cover my facial wounds and loose fitting long skirts that covered my bruised knees. I returned home yesterday tired but Sandra insisted we go shopping as she knows I like nothing better and it would cheer me up. We went first for coffee and discussed what shops to visit that might be fun.
During the conversation I let her know that never had I bought lingerie of quality that made the most of my figure. She laughed uproariously and the decision was made. She led me to an expensive shop selling only underwear for ladies or girls as us.
With much giggling and trying on of different styles I left an hour later with a set of lace Triumph bra and knickers and an Agent Provoceur slip. Sandra also purchased a gift for herself and we returned home much well humoured and very flirty. One bottle of wine followed at home during which time we listened to The Sounds of London and chatted. We both went to bed in our separate rooms and off to Uni today.
I got home first today and having showered and done my hair and makeup I put on my new underwear and awaited Sandra's return. On entering our home she roared out laughing and poured us both a glass of wine. Our bathroom is a mess. She ordered me to strip to my knickers and put on our bright yellow marigold rubber gloves. I was then ordered to clean our bathroom and bath till it was spotless. That was 5 hours ago. We sit together now in our little clean home together on a Friday night giggling and talking of girls fantasies. I am happy tonight my friends. Sandra and our Marigolds have cheered me up. I love you all. Your friend...
Tash. Xxx

Wow CV... you are bouncing back well and with friends like that, 'fuck off' your enemies!!!!:devil::devil:

Tash. Xxx
I am so sorry to hear that you were attacked and robbed by those fucking cowards. So glad that you are alright and have recovered. Stay safe CV!

Tash. Xxx
What an intro to uni life. Things can only get better. Sandra sounds nice: ordering you like that is a very promising start.

I am glad that you are alright.

Tash. Xxx

Celticvirgin

The real adventure of life away from home is just beginning.

The life is not a Fairy Tale, good luck and have fun!

Top Cat

Back
Top Bottom