The Master Has Arrived. The Punishment Begins

Go to CruxDreams.com
134790-02781e82dbec103f3698d778ae84c03f.jpg

"Here she is, Don Ernesto. She was dancing at "Le Chat Noir," just like you said. I slipped the bouncer a C-note, and he let us drag her out the back door and into the car."

"Grazie, my friend, grazie. Stand up her for me, Gino."

As the two thugs lifted the voluptuous beauty to her feet, Don Ernesto slipped on a pair of calf-skin gloves. "I wouldn't have minded paying well for your services, Cecile. There was no need to steal from me.

"I... I didn't know it was you," Cecile pleaded. "I would never have ...."

THUMPP! Don Roberto's gloved fist slammed into the beautiful blonde's bare belly.

Cecile dropped to her knees in breathless agony.

"Lift her up again, Rocco," the Don snarled, as he opened and closed his gloved fist. "And hold her tight, boys. These next two are going to hurt..."

"You know I hate to do this, honey, but the customers have been complaining. I can't let my other girls think that they can turn down a john just because he's fat and ugly. So I'm afraid I'm going to have to make an example of you. Now stick those sweet tits out for me, honey. Luckily I've got a couple of customers who don't mind havin' a girl who's been roughed up a bit.

As Lily tossed her blouse to one side, Lord Arbuthnot couldn't take his eyes off off her superb breasts, her teardrop-shaped nipples. His friend Denby certainly had excellent taste in house staff, even if he was clueless as to how to discipline an insubordinate servant. And the 'mirror room' was certainly an excellent venue in which to conduct her training.

"No, leave the rest on, for the moment," Arbuthnot snapped at the trembling girl. "Do you see whip that I have lain across my lap?"

Lily nodded timorously. Why, why had she scratched Lord Denby when he had reached inside her blouse?

"Approach me. Slowly, so that I can enjoy the jiggle of those lovely breasts."

"Excellent, my dear, " the nobleman whispered. when Lily was only an arm's length away. He could see the beads of fear-sweat on the tips of her perfect breasts. "Now bend down and take the handle of the whip in your pretty mouth."

As Lily bent forward, Arbuthnot could hardly restrain himself from crushing her delicious breasts in his hands on the spot. But there would be plenty of time for that.

The girl straightened, the black handle of the whip between her soft lips.

"Yes, it is rather small, my dear. It's a breast whip, you see, a whip that is best used at close quarters. And those six little strands of leather impart quite a sting, or at least the gesticulations of quite a number of young ladies have led me to think so."

Lily was in a panic now. Was this horrid man really going to whip her tender breasts?

"Now turn around and face the mirror, Lily." Arbuthnot muttered as he rose to his feet. He removed the whip from her mouth, gripping it securely. "I want you to watch as the thongs set fire to your lovely breasts. After six strokes they will be quite pink indeed. After twelve strokes, if not before, you will want nothing more in the world than to cradle them in your soft hands. But if you do, we shall begin again."

"How many times, sir, are you going to strike me?" Lily asked tremulously.

"As many times as I wish, my dear" Lord Arbuthnot smiled with a crocodilian grin. "As many times as I wish."

Arbuthnot paused for a moment to ogle the creamy flesh of Lily's unblemished breasts for a final time. . God, they were lovely.

"Now clasp your hands behind your back, and stand with your feet about eighteen inches apart. Very good.

"Shall we begin...?"

The newlywed gasped in pain as the whip ripped into her shapely bottom. Only moments ago, she had stepped out of the shower, ready to please her new husband in the mountain getaway they had rented for a week.

She had posed teasingly for him for several minutes, cupping her breasts and offering them to him, running her fingertips across the sweet treasure between her silky thighs.

But her flirtatious smiles had ceased the moment her new husband had opened one of the luggage bags. She had gaped disbelievingly at the coils of rope and the implements of discipline.

When Jack's big hand had closed around the handle of the whip, she knew that her honeymoon was off to a very rough start...

Don Ernesto took a long drag on the cigarette, bringing its tip to a glowing red.

The naked young woman hadn't even been able to pay the weekly 'vig' to one of his loan sharks.

It was important that his clients know that he was not a man to be trifled with.

He rose from the chair and strode toward the trembling beauty, taking another deep drag.

He'd start with that tantalizing dimple at the apex of her 0h-so-spankable buttocks...

Gofdom, though your post does not exactly break site rules, Top Cat (who started and mostly posts on this thread) has a very strong aversion to male nudity.

I have therefore taken out that image.

You're very welcome to re-post it elsewhere, but not on a TC thread, if I were you.

Lord W

Thank you very much for explaining to Gofdom my point of view and mainly for deleting the image.

Top-Cat

The Master is also sometimes a mistress or as in my case a Dresseuse.
View attachment 470640

Laetitia

Good post.

But for the Mistress or Dresseuse case, I have 3 threads that you will like:

Girlfriends? In Mixed Colors, they are color photos in Jpeg or PNG format, girls can be in an intense love relationship, how can this "discussing the relationship"

Girlfriends? In Black And White, same rule of Mixed Colors, only with black and white photos.

Girlfriends? In Colors, normally the photos are in GIF format, but also accepted in JPEG and PNG format. The girls are in their most intimate moments, but sometimes they fight, after all no relationship is perfect.

Here, let's leave the Master quiet.

Top-Cat

First time guests as Lord Arbuthnot's monthly "Gentlemen's Nights" were rarely disappointed.

arb 001.jpg

Nigel, shown here is a, young maths teacher, He's doing research on tangential curves.

arb 003.jpg

Hugh is a promising your barrister. In his school days he spent a lot of time researching the interesting topic of 'cruel and unusual punishments'

arb 004.jpg

Despite his somewhat disreputable appearance, Nick "Knuckles' Nelson, run a fleet of callgirls in the West End. He and Lord Arbuthnot have shared many memorable evenings.

arb 005.jpg

Derek Denby is another of Arbuthnot's long-time cronies. Arbuthnot's female guests' shuddered when they heard that Denby had chosen them as his plaything de soir.

Back
Top Bottom