The New Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have already told her and I hope that she will behave well on the test. It's best if I give her an aphrodisiac so that she gets so hot beforehand that she doesn't even think about the audience anymore.
The regulations allow it. You'll be rooting for her anyway. I can already see the guests gathered there looking at her body. Many will find themselves to buy this product.

I would be happy if a real bidding war should develop.
So far, out of 9 slave girls in the 18-19 age group, your slave girl is ahead of 8 of them + 2 slave girls from the older age groups (according to the asking price). I have a feeling she'll be one of the most expensive slave girls in her age group (and even though she's never been a prostitute, she's not as thin as the others and she's average height). Maybe even a 6 figure dollar amount.

And here are the next slaves in the order in which they were received.
83. Jennifer; USA; born January 6, 1999 (23 years old); sold (voluntarily) on June 26, 2017 (5 years and 4 months ago); BMI: 18.52, 60 kilograms, 180 cm tall; experience: very good theoretical knowledge, 5 years and 3 months as a slave girl prostitute; dimensions: 72:60:80, WHR: 0.75; breast size E, very well cared for; mons pubis and pussy (totally depilated, labia bleached), anus (depilated and bleached), buttocks (depilated, no cellulite); starting price: $210,000; destiny: slave girl prostitute,
82. Thanh; Vietnam; born May 23, 1998 (24 years old); sold on May 26, 2016 (6 years and 6 months ago); BMI: 18.62, 49 kilograms; 162 cm tall; experience: good theoretical knowledge, 6 years and 4 months as slave girl prostitute; dimensions: 72:56:81, WHR: 0.69; breasts size B, medium well-groomed; mons pubis and pussy (french depilation), anus (trimmed), buttocks (depilated, no cellulite); starting price: $23,500; destiny: slave girl prostitute,
81. Carla; Spain; born on September 12, 2004 (24 years old); sold (voluntarily) on July 10, 2022 (4 months ago); BMI: 19.13, 54 kilograms; 168 cm tall; experience: very good theoretical knowledge; 2 years and 4 months as a free girl prostitute + 4 months as a slave girl prostitute (total 2 years and 8 months); dimensions: 75:63:87, WHR: 0.72; breast size C, very well cared for; mons pubis and pussy (Brazilian depilation), anus (depilated), buttocks (depilated, no cellulite); starting price: $75,000; destiny: slave girl prostitute,
80. Ginevra; Italy; born February 21, 2002 (age 20); sold (voluntarily) on July 11, 2020 (2 years and 4 months ago); BMI: 17.64, 54 kilograms; 175 cm tall; experience: very good theoretical knowledge; 1 year and 2 months as a girl model + 2 years and 4 months as a slave girl model (total 3 years and 6 months); dimensions: 78:60:84, WHR: 0.71; breast size B, very well cared for; mons pubis and pussy (Brazilian depilation), anus (depilated), buttocks (depilated, no cellulite); starting price: $94,750; destiny: slave girl model,

Here are more slave girls from the list for sale in this auction. Four expensive beauties and one debutante.
79, Louise; France; born July 5, 1997 (age 25); sold (voluntarily) July 11, 2015 (8 years and 4 months ago); BMI: 19.29, 59 kilograms; 175 cm tall; experience: very good theoretical knowledge, 8 years and 2 months as a slave girl prostitute; dimensions: 73:63:81, WHR: 0.77; breast size F, very well cared for; mons pubis (french depilation), pussy (depilated, labia whitened), anus (shaved, whitened), buttocks (depilated, no cellulite); starting price: $110,950; destiny: slave girl prostitute,
78, Emma; Germany; born on October 14, 2001 (21 years old); sold (voluntarily) on October 21, 2019 (3 years and 1 month ago); BMI: 20.66, 64 kilograms; 176 cm tall; experience: very good theoretical knowledge; 3 years as a slave girl prostitute; dimensions: 73:68:83, WHR: 0.82; breast size E, well groomed; mons pubis and pussy (depilated, bleached labia), anus (depilated, bleached), buttocks (depilated, slight cellulite); starting price: $78,500; destiny: slave girl prostitute,
77, Lily; New Zealand (since January 2019 lives in Australia); born on May 16, 2000 (22 years old), sold (voluntarily) on January 21, 2019 (3 years and 10 months ago); BMI: 19.15, 60 kilograms; 177 cm tall; experience: very good theoretical knowledge, 3 years and 10 months as a slave girl prostitute; dimensions: 79:65:92, WHR: 0.7; breast size D, very well cared for; mons pubis and pussy (depilated, bleached labia), anus (depilated, bleached), buttocks (depilated, slight cellulite); starting price: dollars; destination: $171,850; prostitute slave girl,
76, Kimberly, UK, born on January 13, 1999 (23 years old), sold (voluntarily) on November 15, 2022 (3 weeks ago); BMI: 20.2, 55 kilograms; 165 cm tall; experience: good theoretical knowledge; no practical experience; dimensions: 72:60:81, WHR: 0.74; breast size C, well groomed; mons pubis (french depilation), pussy (trimmed), anus (unshaved), buttocks (unshaved, no cellulite); starting price: $6,500; destiny: slave girl prostitute,
75. Adrienne, Monaco; born on May 24, 1998 (24 years old), sold (voluntarily) on May 30, 2016 (6 years and 6 months ago); BMI: 18.41, 185 cm tall; experience: very good theoretical knowledge, 6 years and 5 months as a slave girl prostitute; dimensions: 78:60:86, WHR: 0.7; breast size F, very well cared for; mons pubis and pussy (depilated, labia bleached), anus (depilated, bleached), buttocks (depilated, no cellulite); starting price: $275,000; destiny: slave girl prostitute,

Last edited:
Do you have information about whether it is better if my slave is not a virgin anymore. Then the pre-auction check might not be so difficult for her.
View attachment 1256718
If it had to do with working as a prostitute (free or as a slave girl), then yes. If not, it makes almost no difference to the value of the slave girl at auction. Out of curiosity, what's your slave girl's sexual orientation? Sometimes they ask slave girls about it at an auction.

She prefers girls but has been told that no one cares unless her new owner wants to see her making love skills with girls.
Interesting. But she won't mind if she has to serve male clients (have sex with them)? After all, as a slave girl, she must obey her master anyway. Unless she's bisexual.

Next young slave girls for the upcoming slave girl auction:
74, Valentina; Mexico; born October 23, 1998 (24 years old); sold (voluntarily) on October 31, 2016 (6 years 1 month ago); BMI: 19.05, 57 kilograms; 173 cm tall; experience: average theoretical knowledge, 6 years as a slave girl prostitute; dimensions: 77:59:87, WHR: 0.67; breast size E, well groomed; mons pubis (Brazilian depilation), pussy (depilated and bleached), anus (unshaved), buttocks (depilated, no cellulite); starting price: $49,250; destiny: slave girl prostitute,
73, Laura; Poland; born February 27, 2002 (age 20); sold (voluntarily) March 2, 2020; (2 years and 9 months ago); BMI: 19.66, 68 kilograms; 186 cm tall; experience: very good theoretical knowledge, 2 years and 7 months as a slave girl prostitute; dimensions: 78:60:88, WHR: 0.68; breast size E, very well cared for; mons pubis (Brazilian depilation), pussy (depilated and bleached), anus (depilated and bleached), buttocks (depilated, no cellulite); starting price: $211,500; destiny: slave girl prostitute,
72, Maria; USA; born June 5, 2002 (age 20); sold on December 10, 2021 (12 months ago); BMI: 20.23, 67 kilograms; 182 cm tall; experience: average theoretical knowledge, 10 months as a sex slave girl; dimensions: 76:67:79, WHR: 0.79; breasts size D, medium well-groomed; mons pubis (Brazilian depilation), pussy (depilated and bleached), anus (unshaved), buttocks (depilated, no cellulite); starting price: $45,150; destiny: slave girl prostitute,

What if her new owner who manages a luxury brothel tells her to serve (have sex with) male clients? Honestly, it's not very common for women to go to brothels.

Then she must obey. Not the brothel slave has to have fun but the customer. If she doesn't do that, she has to be punished. Preferably through one of her slave sisters.

Let him be happy that your slave girl will end up in a luxury brothel. She would be in trouble otherwise. For example, they would sell her to a worse brothel or to a worse job.

May be this would be helpful
But I don't think your slave girl will rebel. If she obeyed you, so did she. Besides, from a few to a dozen or so months that she will spend with slave girls - prostitutes who are just beginning to gain practical experience (otherwise known as novices), she will be under the supervision of an instructor. There she will learn that the basic rule of any slave girl prostitute is:
“I will always obey my owner, and when serving my client, I will do what was agreed when ordering sex with me. I will serve (have sex with) clients regardless of my sexual orientation. In my activities, I am to be guided by the good of my client and the interest of my owner. I will receive rewards for my achievements, showing gratitude to my owner. For the offenses committed, I will receive punishment, which I will endure without resistance and humility, without asking the owner for forgiveness. I am just a thing with no rights."

Back
Top Bottom