The Phlebas Collection

Go to CruxDreams.com
Last one please. Oh I remember this one! Drinking on duty!!
Going to have a Chinese now.
Melissa

Attachments

• ph101p.jpg
    ph101p.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 599
A delightful revisit of old friends, Melissa, many thanks. Some of them were originally posted along with stories which give them context. Many of them (non crux) were never posted on Crux. Some of them come up a little light now, I think that was due to the display settings on the PC I had at the time. I stopped serious manips in 2002 after a disk crash, though I have dabbled from time to time in the years since, and have a small number that I will eventually post when I am happy with them.

Do you have ph102 and ph104 ? I seem to have lost these myself.

Phlebas

Hi Phlebas,
I'm sorry I've not got ph102 or ph104. Perhaps Hans may have them ? I'm sure they'll turn up. It would be nice if you could publish your stories along with the pics...maybe as PDF's on the PDF thread; that way people get story and pic in one download. On thedarkspot they say text is worthless without a pic but I've always argued for that...and the opposite. Obviously not worthless, just look at Arcimboldo! sometimes no text.
Good luck with search
Mel

melissa said:
Hi Phlebas,
I'm sorry I've not got ph102 or ph104. Perhaps Hans may have them ? I'm sure they'll turn up. It would be nice if you could publish your stories along with the pics...maybe as PDF's on the PDF thread; that way people get story and pic in one download. On thedarkspot they say text is worthless without a pic but I've always argued for that...and the opposite. Obviously not worthless, just look at Arcimboldo! sometimes no text.
Good luck with search
Mel
phlebas can you describe them?

Back
Top Bottom