The rise and fall of a slave woman

Go to CruxDreams.com
The murder of Baron Wragg causes a fashionable funeral that would bring lords and ladies from all the nearby fiefdoms. The baron’s sister Delilah looks ravishing in the sexy outfit.
death walk 002.jpg
The veil that covers her face seems to be for mourning her brother’s death but is really worn to cover the satisfied smirk on her face.
Days after the funeral Delilah has a visitor from the Cruxton Abbey. The soldier is here to demand that the slave Rachel is to be turned over so she can be tried and executed for murdering the baron. Rachel is brought to the throne room. She is naked but for the irons binding her wrists behind her back.
princess 047 A G 2.jpg
Delilah says “I can have her tried here.”

“That would not be acceptable” the soldier replies. “First you convicting the slave would appear as an act of revenge for her killing your brother. Second Archbishop Despard Wragg VII was your late brother’s cousin and he wants to insure the slave wench is properly executed.”

“But she has yet to be tried” Delilah smugly notes.

“Her trial will be fair and swift” the soldier assures her.

“Very well… I will have her transported to the abbey later today if…”

“No, I will take her now” the soldier demands.

“I will have her dressed and turn her over to you” Delilah concedes.

“That will not be necessary. I have brought an iron collar with a chain lead for this wench. That will be adequate dress for her.”

Though the thought of killing Baron Wragg had crossed my mind but I had situated our relationship that I was sure I could escape- maybe even have him set me free- without the need to kill him. Now someone has killed the baron and I have been framed for his murder. I am now being marched bound and naked from the baron’s castle to the Cruxton Abbey. I have no hope of a fair trial and can only wonder what kind of execution I will face.
perp walk 147.jpg
-Rachel

As regular readers of Crux Forums know a woman’s accusation weighs heavily on whether or not she is found guilty of the charges against her. If there is evidence that supports the charges so much the better, though such proof is not necessary for a conviction. Rachel is brought to court…

In my land a trial is conducted by peers with the intent to be fair to the accused. I do not get the feeling such is true here. I am brought bound and wearing a scarlet robe that does little to cover my breasts and loins. Guards surround me as I am presented to the triumvirate of judges.

“Slave Rachel, you are charged with murdering your master Baron Wragg. If convicted you will be hanged by the neck until dead in the square at the end of the next market day. How do you plead” the center judge asks.

“I did not kill Baron Wragg. I found his stabbed body reclined in his bath” I reply.

“Baron Wragg was discovered murdered and you were the only person in his chamber when the guards arrived.”

“I cannot deny that but I had nothing to do with his death.”

“Rachel, you were a rebel warrior before you’re your capture. Surely you ambushed soldiers and killed in your attacks” the judge snarls.

“I was not a rebel warrior. I was defending my homeland from marauding troops stealing from our land and taking people as slaves” I reply.

“But in your endeavors you did kill for you cause; did you not” the judge demands.

“Only when necessary” I sigh.

“And would killing the baron to secure your freedom certainly be a consideration of yours” he accuses of me.

“But I did not kill the baron!”

“Silence, Slave Rachel! This court has given you a trial that is more than a slave deserves. It is the judgement of the triumvirate that you are guilty of murdering Baron Wragg and you will be hanged the evening of the next market day!”

Being a warrior I survive invading armies. I avoid being hanged when I was captured and served as Baron Wragg’s slave for months. It takes the court of Cruxton to take my life.
court 254.jpg
I am brought to the abbey’s dungeon where I will wait to be hanged in the town square on the market square. I have escaped death throughout my adult life fighting for my people. Now I face death before a crowd that my hanging will entertain. It is somewhat frightening but I lie on the cot and finger my clit.
mastur 013 b.jpg
I have dodged death but I know avoiding the gallows is nearly impossible. I wonder what it will be like to be hanged.
hang 481 c.jpg

-Rachel

While not unusual he staggers off to his chambers and settles into his tub for a warm soothing bath.
Doesn't sound too bad.

A half hour later the slave Rachel slips into his chambers and she is aghast to find the baron dead in the tub with a large knife protruding from his chest.
I expect the Baron probably found that unusual.
A ONCE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE. UNIQUE, IS HOW HE DESCRIBED IT TO ME.

Her chance to escape to freedom seems to have faded away…
Easy come, easy go. :rolleyes:

The baron’s sister Delilah looks ravishing in the sexy outfit.
Purple is a fine mourning colour, but a sheer tablecloth isn't really an outfit, per se.

Second Archbishop Despard Wragg VII was your late brother’s cousin and he wants to insure the slave wench is properly executed.”
Well, he would, wouldn't he. I think Delilah will have a tough time of it if she tries to cross the Archbishop.

Though the thought of killing Baron Wragg had crossed my mind but I had situated our relationship that I was sure I could escape- maybe even have him set me free- without the need to kill him. Now someone has killed the baron and I have been framed for his murder.
Boy meets girl. Boy enslaves girl. Girl fucks boy while plotting his demise. Boy gets killed and girl is framed. How many times have we seen this classic story? :eek::rolleyes::D

It is Friday- the day before market day. It is not sufficient that Rachel is to be hanged for the murder she did not commit but the court of Cruxton insists on her humiliation…

It is not enough that tomorrow I will be hanged for a crime I did not commit. I am brought to the town square and am chained on a pedestal. Except for the chains I am naked. The way I am bound my thighs are splayed wide exposing my spread open sex. My breasts hang between the links of the chains. I am immobilized and displayed to be mocked by passers-by. Should I be honored that Baroness Delilah even takes the trip to come and gawk at me and make disparaging remarks about me?
chains 126 c.jpg
Across the square the hangman is on the gallows testing the noose with a few sandbags. I don’t think he feels the noose might not hold me when I am hanged. The show is done to demoralize me. It works…

-Rachel

Market day and Rachel’s execution arrives. Her preparation begins midday. Rachel is not fed on her last day. The dungeon guards work to take the chains from her body. She has been bound so she cannot take her life before she is hanged in the market square. Even the huge steel dildo is pulled from her sex.
chains 091.jpg
Irons are locked around her neck, wrists, and ankles. She stands awkwardly as the town constable reads the charges she has been convicted and that she will be hanged in the town square before the citizens of Cruxton. He asks Rachel if she has any questions.
chains 133.jpg
I could ask why is he going to hang an innocent women but don’t bother. In their eyes I am a slave that has even been given a trial I did not deserve. I am resigned that by the end of the evening I will be dead with my body hanging bare in town square.

It is late in the afternoon when the irons are removed and manacles are locked around wrists. The only other thing I wear is a flowered wreath placed on my head. It is done not for respect but to add to their mockery.

The Cruxton Abbey is as far from the gallows as it can be. I am not placed on a cart. I will be led to the gallows walking behind the guard. The crowd scowls and jeers at me as I pass naked by them.
death walk 009.jpg
Damn, just let us get this over!

-Rachel

Rachel arrives on the gallows. Her feet are three meters above the crowd yet before her stands a meter tall stool with a noose dangling above it…

The manacles are removed from my wrists only to be replaced by a rope that binds my arms behind my back. The crowd is shouting crap at or about me. I cannot hear them. I feel the coarse rope binding my wrists crossed behind my back. It is cinched painfully tight. I winch and pee runs down my thighs. I would be embarrassed but I am consumed by the sight of the noose and the stool I will last stand upon.
hang 763.jpg
I never imagined my life would end this way. Will I fight being placed on the stool and allow them to put the rope around my neck or surrender and look like I am boldly accepting their cruel punishment?

Did I choose the latter rationally or did I just give up. By now I am used to being naked before whoever my ‘master’ might be. It is different when I am standing on a stool with a rope around my neck and a mob below me screaming for my death. There is no sympathy for what I am about to feel. The rope is thick and rough around my neck. The crowd is only momentarily calmed as Baroness Delilah Wragg announces there is a free drink for the crowd before the constable hangs me.

I want this over yet am scared beyond words as to what it will feel like as I die hanging by my neck. I try to flex my arms as the hangman adjusts the ropes that bind me. His version of adjusting is merely more pain for me.

My feet are four meters above the ground below. The stool groans under each movement of my small body. Again I don’t know what the crowd is yelling but I am sure there is no one calling for my freedom. They only want to see me hanged. Well, I am here. I stand naked on the stool that whines beneath every move I make. Stepping off would silence that but I am not ready to die… not now!

But the reality is they are about to hang me. I have fought their armies for years always tempting death yet with an air of invincibility dodging arrows and spears. Now I stand on this fucking stool with a noose around my neck waiting for some son of a bitch to kick it away and make me hang until the rope chokes my life from me.

“It is almost time, Rachel” the hangman says as he checks the ropes that bind me. “It won’t take long.”
I look down and wonder what he means. Will I die quickly?

hang 764.jpg
I doubt it! The vendors are still selling meat on bread- a thing they call sandwiches- and goblets of wine. Somewhere a voice announces “The slave Rachel will be hanged at the top of the hour. Get ready to see her strangled!”

I can see the clock tower and know I have a quarter hour to stand here before this mob until I am hanged.

I have been naked before people before but never like this. I am helpless from what they are going to do to me. I want this over… it is going to happen… yet I am more frightened than I have ever been.

-Rachel

Below me there is a jubilant crowd waiting to see me hanged. I am scared yet morbidly curious as to what hell I am facing. I look about as I stand with wrists bound and the noose draped around my neck. The stool squeaks under my feet.
hang 689.jpg
It is only minutes before the stool will be pulled away. My empty stomach churns and I work not to shit as I stand here. The constable walks to the front of the gallows and announces “The convicted slave Rachel will be hanged in one minute for her crimes against our land. Please be silent until she is hanged.”
hang 767 B.jpg
The crowd respects his request and they stare up at me waiting to see me hanged.
hang 765.jpg
I look down and see my tumescent nipple standing as hard lumps on my breasts. Below them is the stool- the last thing I will stand on.
hang 766.jpg
The abbey’s church bell tolls at the top of the hour. When it stops I will be hanged. I feel sick…
Hang 345 a.jpg

-Rachel

The church bell rings off the six o’clock hour. Rachel shrieks as the stool is pulled from beneath her feet. She is hanged!
hang 768.jpg
We don’t know what she thinks but her contorted face and thrashing of her body tell us her hanging is a painful affair. She spins and twists as she tries to escape the noose. It is a dramatic dance!
hang 769.jpg
They did it! I am hanged! I try to cough but only spray spit down my chest.
Brampton 017.jpg
I can still breathe… a bit… bit the rope is closing around my neck!
brampton 15.jpg
Damn I am going to pee!
-Rachel

It is either a work of art or gruesome torturous way to die. Rachel struggles to find ground with her feet though none is in reach. Her ears are ringing as the noose cuts the air she can inhale and chokes off the blood to her head. She is becoming dazed and confused.
hang 770.jpg
I can’t free my hands!
-Rachel

Baroness Delilah Wragg watches Rachel’s death dance and smirks thinking ‘it is a good thing the cunt will soon be dead. She is the only person that knows she didn’t kill my dear brother!’
pb 16.jpg
Delilah enjoys watching Rachel’s last moments alive.
The fucking bitch is damn near dead. I have my brother’s fiefdom and his treasures. Come on, Rachel; just die so I can get some rest!
hang 771.jpg
-Delilah Wragg

Delilah enjoys watching Rachel’s last moments alive.
The fucking bitch is damn near dead. I have my brother’s fiefdom and his treasures. Come on, Rachel; just die so I can get some rest!

-Delilah Wragg
Poor Rachel. I liked her. She was a very good....erm... companion.

I shall be seriously haunting you, Delilah!

angry ghost.jpg
:mad:

Rachel is quite dead, hanged by the neck until she has choked to death. Baroness Delilah Wragg inspects the dead slave’s body.
hang 774.jpg
She is quite content the only person that could refute that she had killed her brother hangs limply dead from the noose she hangs from. What could possibly go wrong now?

-Tree

It is not sufficient that Rachel is to be hanged for the murder she did not commit but the court of Cruxton insists on her humiliation…
Well, that's reassuring, at least. Standards are dropping in so many places. In Cruxton, we can count on proper adherence to tradition.
The crowd scowls and jeers at me as I pass naked by them.
Strange people. Who, except perhaps some prudish old aunt, scowls at pretty naked girls?
But the reality is they are about to hang me. I have fought their armies for years always tempting death yet with an air of invincibility dodging arrows and spears. Now I stand on this fucking stool with a noose around my neck waiting for some son of a bitch to kick it away and make me hang until the rope chokes my life from m
That does kind of suck. :(
Below me there is a jubilant crowd waiting to see me hanged.
These people are certainly prone to mood swings. ;)
Rachel is quite dead,
NO KIDDING. :rolleyes:

What could possibly go wrong? Rachel has been hanged for the murder of Baron Wragg eliminated any suspicion that could land on Delilah.
hang katie 010.jpg
Delilah has been appointed Baroness by Archbishop Wragg (after she gave a generous tithe).
owp 270.jpg
Nothing, Delilah thinks, could go wrong!

But Delilah did not know the archbishop’s chief council Jollyrei is not quite as brilliant as he seems. Much of his seemingly mystical knowledge comes from a fortune teller- a young beautiful woman that could read the future and see the past.

Jollyrei is at his weekly meeting with the fortune teller. Lady Barbara looks up at Jollyrei and says “Rachel did not kill Baron Wragg. She only found his body.”

“That is what she claimed but she was given a fair trial that a slave woman is not even allowed to have. She was found guilty and rightfully hanged” Jollyrei huffs.

“She was framed by Delilah who is the one who murdered her brother” Lady Barbara replies. “And she shortchanged the abbey with her tithe!”

“Delilah is a baroness now. How could I possibly prove what you claim?”

Lady Barbara looked up from her crystal ball and says “Delilah is a vain woman. She keeps a diary in the nightstand next to her bed. You will have a confession written by her own hand!”
Fortune-teller-1900x700_c.jpg
Jollyrei took a bold step and sent the constable to Baroness Delilah’s home where as the fortune teller had said they found her diary which confirmed what Lady Barbara had said. They arrest Delilah and bring her to the abbey’s dungeon. Delilah is stripped of her fine clothing, locked in manacles and shackles, and placed her in a cell. Since Delilah has yet to be tried the cell she is in is relatively clean. One does not believe Delilah appreciates the kindness being given her.
cuffs 83.jpg
She will soon face the archbishop’s court!

Back
Top Bottom