Go to CruxDreams.com

sifax

Senator
I have decided to make an illustrated version of the story that I published a few years ago and that Hangnail kindly translated into English: The Sacrifice .
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-sacrifice-by-sifaxnumida.7105/
Maybe there are some small changes. I hope you like it.

The Sacrifice.jpg

The Sacrifice by Sifaxnumida
translated by Hangnail using Google
roman column.jpg
Our story begins on the German frontier, in the year 29 B.C. In response to continual barbarian incursions, the Legate Antoninus was given command of seven cohorts and ordered to cross the Rhine on a punitive expedition.
represalias.jpg
Antoninus knew it was a hopeless task, but he relentlessly destroyed everything in his path. Small farms and villages were razed and the survivors were crucified. It hardly mattered whether they were men or women, guilty or innocent. Antoninus was ruthless and gave his soldiers carte blanche to carry out mass killings.
Oppidum.jpg
After two weeks in enemy territory, Antoninus's troops came across a larger fortified settlement. Antoninus reckoned it held three or four hundred Germans and their families. Hoping for a good haul of plunder he ordered his men to attack, but the defenders fought valiantly. The Romans, tired out by weeks of marching, mounted several unsuccessful assaults and suffered the loss of several dozen men, dead and wounded.

Antoninus refused to retreat. He sent a request for reinforcements and while waiting for them to arrive he ordered the construction of assault towers, ballistae and catapults to lay siege to the settlement.

Days later, as the Romans were running low on provisions, the reinforcements arrived. The town's defenders watched in dismay from the battlements. That afternoon another seven or eight hundred legionnaires arrived, fresh and rested. Soon the siege machinery was ready for the assault. The Roman attack was imminent. Ardovistus, the German leader, decided it was time to sue for peace and requested a meeting with the Legate. With a truce agreed he issued the order to open the gates of the town.

"I will go alone," he declared.

The Legate Antoninus, surrounded by his banners and his officers, waited for him a hundred yards from the walls. He watched as the German leader approached him with no sign of fear.
hispania.jpg
"Have you come to surrender?"
1700508864887.png
"No, Roman, I am here to negotiate."

"You are in no position to negotiate. Tomorrow at dawn we will destroy your town. There will be no prisoners and if we capture anyone alive, my men will see to it that they regret having been born. However, if you surrender now, I promise to spare the lives of your people."

"I do not trust you, Roman. As soon as I let you in you will sell my people as slaves or worse! I know what you have done in other places."

"Impudent bastard! How dare you!"

"I know you can destroy us if you want to, but in the battle you will lose many of your soldiers. That will not please your superiors, Roman. It is better for you to reach an agreement with me."

Antoninus suppressed his rage. Ardovistus was right.

"What do you propose?"

"My people will submit to Rome and swear not to attack the Romans for twenty years. We will pay you tribute, up to a reasonable amount, but under no circumstances will we open our gates. The tribute will be deposited outside the walls. You will take it and you will leave with your troops."

Antoninus would have liked to kill the arrogant German right there, but again he was right. The weak point of the Romans was their provisioning. Feeding an army of more than a thousand men in enemy territory was not going to be an easy task.
8GTP5YpXjWqPIIQ5tWzy4LKwVbQ.jpg
"Very well, German," he said, swallowing his pride. "If you want me to spare your people you will have to pay fifty sacks of wheat, thirty barrels of salted meat and twenty barrels of beer."

"That is too much. Without those provisions we will die of hunger. We will not be able to survive this winter."

"You choose, German. Either you pay or you will all die tomorrow."

Ardovistus did not have many options left either, so he accepted the offer.

"Very well, we will give you what you ask," he said resignedly, and turned to go back to the stockade. But Antoninus continued to speak.
19727121.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg
"Wait there, German, I haven't finished with you yet!"

"What else do you want, are you still not satisfied?"

"Oh yes, I am. The tribute satisfies Rome and therefore satisfies me. But my men also deserve a reward. They have fought fiercely and have lost many of their companions. They are terribly agitated and only one thing can satisfy them."

"I do not understand you, Roman."

Antoninus smiled cruelly. "For weeks they have not seen a woman. They are dying to conquer your village, and you can imagine why."

Ardovistus struggled to control himself. "Well, they will have to restrain themselves. Your soldiers are not going to touch our women."

"Certainly, not all of them. I'll be satisfied with only twenty."

"What?"

"Now you listen to me to me, German. Tomorrow at dawn I want you to leave tribute next to the gates, and along with it you will provide twenty young virgins for my men."

Ardovistus's blood boiled at this, but Antoninus went on talking, detailing his cruel demands.

"I want them to be handed over completely naked and with their hands tied behind their backs. And they'd better be pretty. If I don't like one, I'll give her back and I'll demand another five instead.

"You must be crazy, Legate. I told you you're not enslaving anyone in my town."

"Oh, they won't be slaves for long, I'll just keep them for twenty-four hours for my officers and soldiers. Each one will have to satisfy fifty of my men but at the end of the day I'll give them back alive... and satisfied."

Antoninus's retinue laughed.

Ardovistus was red-faced with anger, but he thought twice before answering. He had to save his people no matter the cost.

"How about more tribute," he said desperately. "Anyway the parents will not allow their daughters to be handed over to you. The girls themselves will not agree to it..."

"Oh yes, I'm sure they will. German women are sluts and never reject a Roman cock, I know from experience. Hey, some of them may get lucky and end up with a little Roman growing inside them!"

Again there was a roar of laughter from the Legate's men.

"I hope for your own good that you can convince them. You yourself will choose the eighteen girls."

"Eighteen? You said twenty before."

A cruel smile crossed Antoninus's face. "I've been told that you have two beautiful daughters. I want them for myself."
3b4221c53d6f99a4fc4934254ff3631b.jpg
This time Ardovistus could not contain himself. He drew his sword and shouting with rage rushed at the Legate. Antoninus just barely evaded him and several soldiers caught Ardovistus and grabbed his sword. Ardovistus struggled furiously, restrained by four men, snorting like an animal.

"I'll make you pay for this! I'll kill you if it's the last thing I do!"

Antoninus remained unperturbed.

"The girls of your tribe will satisfy my soldiers and your daughters will give me pleasure but there is one more thing. We also have to satisfy the honor of Rome and its gods and for that we have to make a human sacrifice."

As he spoke, the Legate took Ardovistus's sword and held it to his cheek, pressing until it drew forth a drop of blood.

"When I have enjoyed your two daughters I will decide which of the two will be sacrificed to Mars. The chosen one will die on the cross. The other one will be returned to you... almost intact."

Antoninus said all this through gritted teeth, and finished by slashing Ardovistus's cheek with his sword. Ardovistus uttered a cry of rage and pain.

"And now return this scum to his people."
112-884023.jpg-galeria-1.jpg
The soldiers dragged Ardovistus back to the settlement while Antoninus admired the German's sword. The hilt was adorned with two coarse snakes intertwined. However, he did not want to separate a warrior from his weapon because that could be bad luck.
"Wait," he said, "give him back his sword. When he sees what we do with his daughters, he may want to take his own life."

The soldiers took the sword and the German chief to his village and threw him on the ground in front of the gates. Several Germans rushed to pick him up.

To be continued

Los germanos deliberan.jpg
That night while his wife was treating the wound on his face, Ardovistus explained to his people the Legate's unacceptable demands, but he did not mention his intention to sacrifice one of his daughters because it seemed too terrible. As expected, the townspeople were furious. They were determined to defend the honor of their young maidens and agreed that it was better to die rather than give in to such outrageous conditions. Ardovistus hugged his two daughters, Lea and Frida, tears streaming down his cheeks, and thanked the rest of his tribe for their support. After the assembly everyone went home and the men prepared themselves to fight to the death. At least they would make the Romans pay dearly.
00-romanlegionaire.jpg
The next morning, before the sun came up, frantic activity broke out in the Roman camp. The legionnaires were preparing for battle. Awakened by the noise, Antoninus left his tent, putting on his armor. In the cold morning mist he could hear the sound of the tubas, the cries of the centurions giving orders, and the soldiers rushing around. The maniples formed up in disciplined ranks around three siege towers while the archers prepared their weapons. The catapults, onagers and ballistas were readied.

Although he was convinced that the Germans would fight, Antoninus wanted to check first if they had accepted his conditions. Accompanied by several officers, the Legate moved a few steps away from the camp towards the village walls and saw to his surprise that a few yards away someone had deposited the tribute but there was no sign of the women.

Within the village there was no sound and no signs of life on the walls.

"What the hell?" he muttered. "This is not what was agreed. If those dirty Germans think they can cheat me... Let the attack begin!"

"Wait sir, the gate is opening!"

Indeed the main gate swung open and after a few moments of indecision the Legate Antoninus smiled triumphantly.
58 (11).jpg
"That's better, they have agreed."
Mujeres germanas.jpg
Through the gate came a line of twenty women. They came out one after another and approached the Roman camp in silence. When they were more than a hundred yards from the walls, the young women stopped.
germanas desnudandose2.jpg
Immediately half of them began to shed their clothes before the astonished gaze of the Roman legionnaires. Once naked they put their arms behind their backs and submissively let their companions tie them with thick hemp ropes.
dos germanas maniatadas.jpg
Even though they had all decided to hand themselves over voluntarily, some still trembled with fear, so they asked their companions to tie them up tightly lest their courage abandon them at the last moment. Thus their own friends tied their arms firmly by the elbows and wrists leaving them well secured behind their backs and painfully twisting their shoulder blades.

Once they finished, another five girls stripped naked and offered their arms to their partners to be tied, until there was only one left.

The last girl approached the Legate, crossing through the ranks of soldiers.

The young German, a beautiful redhead named Irina, stood before the Legate.
1700634744025.png
"Greetings to you my lord, there you have the tribute, and the slaves."
campamento-romano.jpg
"I only count nineteen, are you number twenty?"

"Yes."

"I believe I said naked, what are you waiting for?"
1700634976088.jpeg
Irina hesitated a moment, but then she took off her tunic in front of Antoninus and let it drop to the ground.
Irina desnuda y romanos.jpg
While she undressed, executioners from the legion surrounded her, smiling lustfully. Irina became involuntarily excited upon seeing one of them waving a flagrum in the air.

The men were in awe because despite her youth Irina had opulent breasts the size of a man’s head.
Irina tapandose las tetas.jpg
Seeing how they leered at her, the girl blushed and tried to cover her breasts with both hands. The Legate smiled with lust.

"I also ordered you your hands to be tied behind your back. You have disobeyed me, and you will be punished for it. Well...... you will be crucified. Carnifex, prepare a cross for this German bitch but don't use nails but ropes, ah and get ready the flagrum"
irina atada2.jpg
Irina felt a tremendous chill run through her body, but she obeyed again, turning her back to the Legate and clasping her arms behind her back so that they could be tied up. The Legate ordered an executioner to do it because he preferred to have his hands free to explore her.

1700721092126.png
"What a beauty!"

Antoninus said, caressing Irina’s bulging breasts and stroking her little bottom.

"Are you Ardovistus’s daughter?"
irina carnifex.jpg
"No, my lord, his daughters are waiting for you in that group,"

Irina answered in a sigh and with her eyesclosed. The young woman had never been naked in front of any man. But she willingly submitted to being shackled and having her breasts stroked, and she could not stop thinking excitedly about how they were going to torture her. The executioner tied her arms firmly, tightening the ropes so that she was painfully contorted. Meanwhile,the Legate’s hands caressed her soft skin. The girl’s docility excited him. He squeezed her breasts again.

"Is it the first time you’ve had them touched like that, slave?"

"Yes sir."

"Do you like it?"

Irina said nothing and hid her face in shame.
ermine-street-guard-show-imperial-roman-army-at-wrest-park-england-TACMFX.jpg
Antoninus’s soldiers had been quiet so far, but seeing all those naked bound girls some of the legionnaires began to strike their weapons against their shields. The entire army quickly joined in. The noise became deafening. The rhythmic clash grew faster and faster, rising to a crescendo. The men shouted in impatient excitement.
germanas aterrorizadas2.jpg
At that thunderous sound, fear crept into the girls’ hearts. Their pulses raced, and they thought they might piss themselves.
frente a los romanos 2.jpg
Then a strange excitement seized them, and many felt warm and slick.

"Let’s get a closer look at them," Antoninus said impatiently, still caressing Irina’s breasts.

"Careful, sir, it might be a trap."

"You’re right. Have one platoon take the supplies, and tell Brutus to bring the women to my tent. I want to see them well."

With that, the Legate grabbed Irina by the hair and took her to his tent himself

Brutus was the most skilled and cruel executioner in the army. He was the one in charge of crucifying or impaling prisoners. His techniques came in useful for extracting information from captives. Cheerfully accepting his assignment, Brutus assembled his assistants and handed out whips and ropes to use on the slaves.
atando a las germanas.jpg
The army executioners were rough, hardened men. As they approached, the girls quaked and many of them turned towards the town walls, hoping for a reprieve. But it was too late: as the men laid hands on them they knew there was no escape.
germana maniatada.jpg
The executioners, consumed with lust, took advantage of their helpless naked victims. The girls were allyoung and pretty, and the smell of their female excitement was unmistakable. The executioners pawed their breasts, buttocks and crotches, demeaning them with mockery and vulgar suggestions.
atando a las  germanas 2.jpg
To their surprise the nineteen young girls did not protest or scream. They just shook their heads in shame at how excited they felt. Tears streamed down their cheeks because up to that moment all had remained virgins.

caminando a latigazos3.jpg
After the first caresses, the soldiers began to treat them more roughly. They remembered their dead comrades and attacked the girls’ buttocks with smacks and slaps. They grabbed the girls by their hair and made terrible threats.

"Come on," said Brutus. "Tie up these sluts and let’s go. The soldiers are waiting."
caminando a latigazos.jpgCaminando a latigazos2.jpg
The executioners got straight to work, tying the slaves with ropes and chains. Once the slaves trains were formed they were taken to the Legate and although they were completely obedient the soldiers drove them along with whips.
germanas caminando a latigazos2.jpggermana flagelada.jpg
Walking between two rows of soldiers who continued to beat their shields, the girls were dragged along, stumbling and falling.
germanas caminando a latigazos.jpg
Their naked buttocks and tits trembled obscenely, which increased the lust of the hundreds of soldiers. The rude men made fun of them and their ridiculous way of walking.

The rest of the tribe emerged at the top of the palisade and saw in horror how the soldiers were treatingtheir daughters and sisters, obviously intending to rape them or worse. Ardovistus almost went crazy.
King Osric death -1.jpg
"My daughters, no, my daughters, O Gods!"

He was about to fling himself to his death, but the others held him back.
Irina semen.jpg
Meanwhile, the cruel Legate and his officers enjoyed sweet Irina as they awaited the girls. Antoninus had the lovely Irina kneeling between his thighs, slowly fellating him until he ejaculated, staining her mouth and tits with white, pasty semen.
esclavas ante el legado.jpgesclavas ante el legado2.jpg
As they arrived the women were lined up, and for a long time the Roman officers seemed to ignore them, laughing and enjoying their food.

Actually, Antoninus and his men were planning what they were going to do with these women and they made sure the women could hear their discussions.
Germanas escuchando .jpg
The beautiful German girls heard with horror that they would first be raped by the officers, who would choose two women for each cohort and would enjoy their bodies before handing them over to the soldiers.

Before nightfall, each of them would be raped by more than fifty men, as many times as the men fancied, and in every imaginable way.

Moreover, that would only be the beginning. After violating them the Romans would have fun with them in more cruel ways, before sending them to the executioners.

The girls listened with chills of terror as the Legate told Brutus to ready his instruments of torture, and as he ordered the carpenters to build twenty crosses to torture the female prisoners near the wall. He wanted their relatives to see what the Romans did with these unfortunates and to hear their screams as they were tortured.
irina  mandada a la cruz.jpg
Come on, carnifex, crucify this german bitch and make her to be whipped by the torturers. I want the others to see an advance of the tortures they are going to suffer.

Crucifixion? With nails?

No, ropes will be enough
irina crucified.jpg
The executioners grabbed Irina and laid her on the ground, and after extending her arms along the patibulum, they tied her wrists to the tree. The girl did not resist at any time but rather behaved in a submissive manner.

Irina flagelada en la cruz.jpg
The executioners lifted the cross and the young woman hung from her bonds in an uncomfortable position. Two expert executioners began to flog her and Irina began to scream in pain, writhing on the cross.

Irina sufriendo en la cruz.jpg
Antoninus and his officers became horny when they saw the beautiful Irina suffering naked on the cross. Most of her classmates were terrified, although some also got wet when they saw the torture of the beautiful Irina.

germanas escuchando3.jpg
Antoninus, holding a cat o’ nine tails, set out to review the women. All of them trembled with fear, their heads bowed, and some had tears in their eyes in anticipation of what was going to happen to them.

The first was a pretty redhead with almond-shaped green eyes. Her thighs were strongly muscled and her trembling round butt was begging to be slapped. The Legate smiled at the softness of her skin. He used the handle of the whip under her chin to make her raise her head, forcing her to look him in the eyes.
inspeccion germanas.jpg
"Are you a virgin?"

"Yes sir."

"Soon you won’t be any more. Do you like her, Quintus?"

"I don’t know, I’d have to try her out."

"I’ll do it for you."

Antoninus hugged the girl and kissed her on the mouth.

"Not bad," said the Legate, as laughter broke out among the soldiers. "You have her, Quintus."

"Thank you, sir."
presa germana.jpg
The men continued to laugh as she lowered her head sobbing and the officer took her to a corner to rape her.
irina crucificada y flagelada.jpg
Meanwhile, the rest of the women looked on in terror as Irina suffered her punishment. Brutus and other executioner were flogging her with whips soacked in salt and vinegar. Irina writhed on the cross, continuing to scream and howl for mercy. The rest of the girls watched the terrible torture scene in anguish because they knew that something similar was going to happen to them.
germanas aterrorizadas 3.jpg
The second woman in the line was a tall, slim blonde. The Legate impulsively seized her, drawing her to him by wrapping the whip around her neck, and kissed her on the mouth. She blushed in shock, giving rise to more laughter from the soldiers.

"This one must be a virgin too!" And he handed her over to another of his officers.

The third girl was a small redhead who could not stop herself from shaking and crying
inconsolably. Her name was Krista.

The cruel Legate pretended to sympathize as he stroked her cheek.
pelirroja  fusta.jpg
"Come on, little one, why are you crying?"

"Please don’t let them hurt me," she said, gazing at Irina’s suffering body.

"Dear girl, there isn’t much I can do. The executioners do this kind of thing, it’s just their way."

"I didn’t know they were going to torture me! I just thought they would make love to me!"

"Poor girl! Make love!? Ha, ha You don’t even know what the executioners are going to do to you! Haven’t you ever seen an ox branded with a red-hot iron? You’ll scream just like that when they do it to you."

"No, please, not that!"

Actually, Antoninus and his men were planning what they were going to do with these women and they made sure the women could hear their discussions.
View attachment 1397176
The beautiful German girls heard with horror that they would first be raped by the officers, who would choose two women for each cohort and would enjoy their bodies before handing them over to the soldiers.

Before nightfall, each of them would be raped by more than fifty men, as many times as the men fancied, and in every imaginable way.

Moreover, that would only be the beginning. After violating them the Romans would have fun with them in more cruel ways, before sending them to the executioners.

The girls listened with chills of terror as the Legate told Brutus to ready his instruments of torture, and as he ordered the carpenters to build twenty crosses to torture the female prisoners near the wall. He wanted their relatives to see what the Romans did with these unfortunates and to hear their screams as they were tortured.
View attachment 1397186
Come on, carnifex, crucify this german bitch and make her to be whipped by the torturers. I want the others to see an advance of the tortures they are going to suffer.

Crucifixion? With nails?

No, ropes will be enough
View attachment 1397194
The executioners grabbed Irina and laid her on the ground, and after extending her arms along the patibulum, they tied her wrists to the tree. The girl did not resist at any time but rather behaved in a submissive manner.

View attachment 1397195
The executioners lifted the cross and the young woman hung from her bonds in an uncomfortable position. Two expert executioners began to flog her and Irina began to scream in pain, writhing on the cross.

View attachment 1397196
Antoninus and his officers became horny when they saw the beautiful Irina suffering naked on the cross. Most of her classmates were terrified, although some also got wet when they saw the torture of the beautiful Irina.
Was Irina about to use the F word? :BoredSmiley:

Attachments

• Irina sufriendo en la cruz.jpg
    Irina sufriendo en la cruz.jpg
    584.6 KB · Views: 336
The young woman knelt, crying, but doing that turned out to be a terrible mistake.

- Ha, ha. Take the whore to the torment posts, her screams will caress my ears.

krista látigo.jpg

- Come on crying German bitch, now you will feel the caresses of leather

krista atada a los postes de tormento.jpg
Krista was taken to the torture posts and there the executioners tied her with arms raised and body completely stretched out so that she was defenseless to the whips.

krista flagelada.jpg
Despite her cries, Krista resisted the first lashes without screaming, that angered the legatus.

1701154856353.jpeg
- Harder, executioner! I want to hear her screams, harder or you will be in her place!

Faced with the threat, the executioner insisted on lashing harder and Krista began to scream desperately.
Krista flagelada 2.jpg
- Enough, enough, I can't take it anymore, mercy.
germanas aterrorizadas 4.jpg
At this sight eight or nine of the young women begged for mercy, and one even pissed herself. Now that they knew what awaited them, they regretted giving themselves to the Romans, but it was too late.
The rest of the women remained bravely composed. Most were terrified by what happened to Krista and Irina, but their pride required them not to show any fear.
Suddenly...

- By Jupiter, who is this cow?

anna song grilletes.jpg
- She is a German whore, my lord, since we have take her, her pussy is wet and shiny and her nipples are erect as stones. It seems that what she sees makes her horny.

- I see... said Antoninus smiling with lust...

As soon as pervert Antoninus saw that busty german cow he wished to see her crucified....

"What is your name?"

"Anna, my Lord."

"You do not seem to be afraid of torture, German."

The woman did not answer but she bowed her head.
anna y pellizca pezon.jpg
Antoninus pinched the next girl´s nipple, and twisted hard, wringing desperate cries from the girl.

"In fact, I think you’re enjoying seeing what we’re doing to your friends."

Young Anna blushed. She wasn’t sure if she liked it, but there was something exciting about it.

"Open your legs, slave."
1701241450397.png
She obeyed immediately and the leering Legate slid his fingers along her vulva. It was swollen and
slippery.

Instead of being shocked, she closed her eyes and breathed heavily.

"I can have you crucified right now," Antoninus whispered in her ear. "Do you want me to do that?"
anna embarrased.jpg
Hearing that, Anna was scared, but she knew that she had to sacrifice herself for her village, so she immediately got over it and, trying to control herself, said

"I am now your slave, roman, so, you can do whatever you want with me."

"I see you are one of this masochistic sluts, I have met dozens of slaves like you. So you will obey any order?

"Yes, my lord".

"Well, carnifex, , unchain this whore, and you, go to your cross and masturbate for my officers"

Anna hesitated for a while.

"What are you wainting for?, obey, slave.

masoquistic slave masturbating.png
Then Anna walked towards an upright cross, before the lustful gaze of the soldiers. Next to the cross they had placed a brazier and on a table there were several torture instruments and a huge steel cornu in the shape of a cock. Anna understood that they would be used on her body when she was crucified and that made her even more horny. Then, to everyone's surprise, she took the cornu and, separating her labia with her fingers, she sucked it and salivated well and slowly introduced it into her pussy, sighing with pleasure.

All the officers, soldiers and executioners went crazy with lust when they saw that.
krista torturada con hierros candentes3.jpg
What brought these men back to reality were the desperate screams of Krista and Irina, threatened by the executioners to touch their naked skin with hot irons.

Poor Irina was howling like a madwoman, making desperate efforts to untie herself from the cross and keep her legs together and tight while a Numidian torturer played with her with red-hot tongs.

The executioner brought the red-hot iron close to her naked skin so that she could feel the heat.

"Which of your nipples do you prefer that I roast, the right one or the left one? Ha, ha.
irina torturada con tenazas candentes.jpg
"NO, PLEASE, NO, MERCY.

Meanwhile, they had unleashed several slaves to fuck with them.

Antoninus went on inspecting the weeping girls, mocking them and abusing their naked bodies at his own pleasure, but soon he noticed two tall blondes with beautiful faces and powerful physiques. Both had large, pale, well-formed breasts. One of them had soft nipples but the other one’s were hard and erect. This one, young Lea, did not lower her head like the others but looked with hatred at the Legate. She breathed deeply and her whole body burned with excitement. They look like the incarnation of the goddess Venus, Antoninus thought to himself, but he guessed rightaway who he had in front of him.
Freya y lea.jpg
"Which one of you is the oldest daughter of Ardovistus?"

Lea answered, her eyes locked on his, "I am, Legate."
Lea azotada.jpg
Antoninus responded with a stroke of his whip that left a mark across her belly.

"Never look me straight in the eyes, slave."

Lea screamed but kept her gaze defiant. The lash of the whip had given her a perverse thrill and she hoped the roman would gave her another.

The second stroke slashed across her round ass. Lea felt her clitoris stiffen with pleasure as she let out another scream.
Lea desafiante.jpg
"Don’t you know how to handle a whip?" she panted. "Tell your executioners to whip me properly,
Roman, because I will not obey you. I will never lower my eyes!"
x4u0x.jpg
For a moment, the Legate was surprised at the woman’s courage, but that did not stop him from twisting one of her nipples with his iron fingers.

"We’ll see about that!"
Lea dolor.jpg
Lea closed her eyes, enduring the pain, but to her surprise she felt the beginnings of a climax as he tortured her breast.

The Legate was uncontrollably excited by this German masochist but he did not want to torture her right there: he transferred his attention to her little sister Frida.
Frida y el torturador numida.jpg
At that moment, a burly, completely naked Numidian torturer had her grabbed and understanding that the legate wanted to order the sisters to be punished, he took the girl by the arm to take her to the torture poles.

"Wait a moment"

Antoninus handed the whip to an officer and with both hands he cupped and caressed the girl’s two perfect breasts. Frida’s tits were round and firm and her pink nipples were soft as silk. But at the Legate’s touch they stood up proudly and grew unintentionally hard.
frida acariciando tetas.png
Frida closed her eyes and sighed.

"Does the whipping hurt?"

She nodded her head, it didn't seem to hurt as much as the Roman's fingers made her sensitive nipples wake up.

"Have you ever sucked a man?"

Frida shook her head without opening her eyes while her nipples stiffened even more under the Legate’s fingers.

Ardovistus’s two daughters had been blessed with one of nature’s precious gifts: large and very sensitive breasts that gave them great pleasure in the solitude of the night. Under the right circumstances, just stroking them for a couple of minutes could bring the girls to orgasm. Sometimes the mere rubbing of clothes or other accidental contact was enough to put them on the verge of ecstasy.
Frida orgasmo.jpg
So, when Antoninus began to suck on her nipples, with his fingers probing her crotch, Frida cried out with pleasure, and before long a spasm shook her body, to the loud derisive laughter of the men.

Very excited by the two sisters, Antoninus summoned a soldier who was well known in the legion for the size of his penis. He whispered something in the man’s ear. The soldier pulled out his huge cock and grabbed Frida’s hair, forcing her to look at it. His organ was long and thick and glistened with masculine power. Frida felt herself getting wet while the soldier gradually forced her to her knees. In a trance, Frida was enveloped by the smell of the penis, and it seemed like the most wonderful thing in the world. Without thinking, as if guided by an invisible hand, the young woman closed her eyes and began to lick it.
Frida blowjob.jpg
However, after sucking it for a while, Frida felt her sister’s reproachful gaze and pulled the cock out of her mouth. Suddenly she felt naked and dirty and wished that someone would give back her clothes. The soldier slapped her and forced her to open her mouth and take it back into her throat.

Meanwhile, Krista, Irina and Anna continued to be tortured by the brutal executioners.

Anna tortured with red hot pliers.jpg

Anna had been crucified with ropes to a cross next to the walls after being fucked by her executioners. They made her insert a thick cornu into the narrow hole of her anus and then mocked her by writing on the cross with the blood of their whips: MERETRIX IN CRUCE.

Anna showed obvious signs of being horny and the semen and vaginal discharges slid between her thighs, staining the wood of the stipe of the cross.

The executioners fanned the embers of the brazier and after heating several irons to red they began to play cat and mouse with her, bringing the irons closer to her pussy and her permanently erect nipples.

The executioners laughed at the girl's futile attempts to "crawl" on the cross to escape the irons and how her huge tits trembled as she did so. They were about to touch her with the hot irons when Brutus stopped them.

"Wait, don't burn her yet, first stick needles in her boobs".

Anna agujas candentes.jpg
Brutus was an expert in needle torture so he placed a metal plate over the brazier and placed long steel needles on the plate. Anna watched as the executioner placed the needles radially with the wooden handles carefully outside the iron so that the executioner would not burn his fingers. The girl felt the heat of the embers on her naked body.

"Look at this whore's pussy, despite the torture that awaits her, sperm and vaginal fluid still do not stop flowing."

09_07_2018_ofogikfkjk2015.jpgpillory3.jpg
Meanwhile, the remaining girls were distributed among the officers who fucked them first and then gave them to their respective cohorts.
witcher 675332 .jpg
To fuck them comfortably and orderly, the German girls were placed in pillories with their necks and wrists trapped by the stocks, their torsos bent over and their legs spread.
1701539722155.jpeg
In that obscene and at the same time ridiculous position, the girls exposed their open and defenseless intimate holes to be penetrated by dozens of cocks.
facial en el pillory.jpgvioladas en el pillory.jpg
Likewise, their faces were at waist height of the men who, laughing with joy, slapped them, pissed on their faces and forced them to suck their cocks and fuck them from the mouth to the throat.

follada en el pillory con campanas5.jpg
As if it wasn't humiliating enough to be fucked that way, from front and back by dozens of men, the German girls had bells hung from their tits, piercing their nipples with needles. In this way, dozens of bells rang as the soldiers fucked them, mixing with their moans.

The pain from the weight of the bells pulling the breasts towards the floor made the fucking more humiliating and painful. However, for many of them, this constant clamping of their sensitive nipples produced several extra orgasms.

follada en el pillory con campanas6.jpg
"Ha, ha, this german slut has come while fucking, .....the next!

bdsmlr-148921-tnnHwOwf5P.jpeg
In addition to fucking them, the soldiers had fun whipping them on the back and ass out of pure sadism. This is how they took revenge for their dead comrades in the bodies of those brave girls.
follada en el pillory desafiante.jpg
"Come on, Roman, don't you know how to give pleasure to a woman? Use the flagrum since you can't satisfy me with your cock".

Meanwhile Legate Antoninus took Lea inside his tent, leaving the cruel orgy that was getting underway outside.

"Bring me the other one when you’re done with her," he said to the soldier who fucked Frida´s mouth.
Lea y nantoninus en la tienda.jpg
Once in the tent, Antoninus ordered his servants to leave him alone with his prisoner. He took a look at the German girl. His gaze swept over Lea’s long legs. Her butt was round and smooth like a great peach. There was a hint of labia barely visible between her tightly closed thighs. Like her sister Frida, the girl had long hair. Lea’s firm tits, jiggled with her every movement, driving the Legate crazy with lust.

"Come here, slave, I want to feel you."
Lea en la tienda.jpg
"I told you I will not obey you. You can come over here and do what you want. I won’t resist, but do not dream that I will suck you like my sister did."

"Tell me, girl, when your father forced you to hand yourself over to us, how did you feel?"

"My father didn’t force us to do anything. This was our choice. We all volunteered."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, I convinced the other girls to do it. It seemed like the only way to save my people. But now I see what you are doing I regret it. You have no right to torture us. The only deal was to fuck with your men."

"You are my prisoners for the whole day and I will do what I want with you."
Lea en la tienda 2.jpg
"Pig!"

"If the men of your village were not involved, was it you girls who brought out the provisions?"

"Yes. First we had to get past the sentries, but that was easy, they did not suspect us."

The Legate raised his eyebrows. Something didn’t add up here.

"Did your father explain what I intend to do with you two?"

Lea lowered her head.

"Yes."

"Tell me."

"You want us for yourself."

"Nothing more? Didn’t he say what else?"

"I don’t know what you are talking about."

Suddenly, the Legate understood.

"I was surprised you were so brave, Fraulein."

"I don’t know what you mean."

"One of you, you or your sister, will be sacrificed to Mars."

Lea’s felt something pierce her heart.

"What?" she said, feeling a cold sweat on her body.

"You didn’t know? One of you two will die this afternoon. That’s what I agreed yesterday with your
father."

"That’s not true, he would never... He never said anything to us."

"I believe you, but that’s not my business. The pact was the pact and you accepted it."
hqdefault (1).jpg
Lea lowered her head in dismay and tears began to trickle down her face. She had not expected this.

She had thought she was sacrificing her virtue, not her life. Obviously it was she who must die. She was the one who had had the idea of handing themselves over. She accepted that she must die as the sacrifice required to save her people and her sister.

She looked at the Legate with tears in her eyes.

"At least will it be quick?"
antoninus.jpg
Antoninus shook his head with a devilish grin.

"How... how will it be?"

"The chosen one will be crucified."

A shiver of terror ran through young Lea’s body and then she knelt in supplication.

"Nooo, please, not that."

The Legate smiled triumphantly at the sight of his prisoner collapsing. But after a few moments the brave Lea rose and decided that she would not cry or plead for her life. The young woman’s courage surprised Antoninus again

"Do you know what it’s like to die on the cross?"

"I can imagine."

"No, you cannot imagine it. I’ve seen many times what Brutus does to the ones he crucifies and judging from their screams I assure you that they would prefer to be in hell."
"It makes no difference, Roman. I am in your power and you can do with me what you want. I know that begging you will make no difference so I will not give you that satisfaction."

"You’re wrong there. I like you. If you’re good to me and you obey me you can live. I’ll have your sister crucified."

This suggestion caused another change of attitude in Lea, but not what Antoninus expected. The young German woman approached him and knelt again.
Lea en la tienda 2.jpg
"Please," she said with tears in her eyes, "spare my sister, let her live."

"I don’t get it. If I let your sister off then you’ll die in her place. Is that what you want?"

"I don’t want it but I must protect her. It’s my duty."

"Do you understand what I said? You will die slowly, in torment."

"All I care about is saving my sister and my people."
hqdefault (1).jpg
"So if I decide to crucify you instead of her, will you obey me?"

"Yes."

The Legate shrugged and got out his male member.

"Very well, I don’t get it, but it’s your choice. Now, suck. And do it well or I might change my mind."
mrt3haolcom-hhopj-ac5853.jpg

No woman had ever given Antoninus a blow job with such care and dedication. Lea sucked it slowly and continuously, without hurrying. She had never done it before but that did not matter. The Legate reclined on his back and let the prisoner do her sweet work while her soft tits caressed his thighs with her every move.
th.jpg
The Legate spoke to her, slowly and emphatically. "When your sister comes, I want you to do exactly
what I say. If you don’t, you know what will happen. Understand?"

"Yes my lord."
Lea crucified and tortured2.jpg
As she sucked on him, Antoninus kept imagining Lea on the cross. He dreamt up the most painful and drawn-out torture for her to endure. Leah would be handed over to Brutus and his savage assistants to be crucified and tortured slowly and cruelly. The german girl would suffer long hours of hell when the executioners crowned her with thorns, whipped her with the flagrum and stuck dozens of red-hot needles into her tits, thighs and buttocks. Antoninus almost reached orgasm imagining the executioners writing the name of the XII Legion on the girl´s Mount of Venus with red-hot irons. That was the way to mark the ownership of the crucified slaves so that any legionary could do with the slaves whatever they wanted while they remained alive on the cross. Though it distracted him that she was accepting it voluntarily. These imaginings brought him quickly to the moment of climax, but just when he was about to cum inside Lea’s mouth, they were interrupted by the soldier who was bringing Frida.
Frida entra en la tienda3.jpg
The Legate laughed when he saw her with her face and tits smeared with the man’s cum.

The official who had her chained asked the legatus for forgiveness on behalf of his men, who had disobeyed, since Frida had been placed in the pillory and had been fucked in all her orifices by about twenty legionaries.

"Maybe you’re knocked up after all that!" ha, ha, he chortled.

"Now unchain her, and you, come here and help your sister."

Lea y frida haciendo mamadas.jpg
Obediently, Frida approached, and, dropping to her knees, joined her sister in attending Antoninus´ member.
Lea eyaculada.jpg
"Oh yes, like that! What a pair of sluts!" moaned the Legate, closing his eyes and cumming in spurts all over Lea’s face. She recoiled at first but after the initial shock she recovered and went back to obediently cleaning his cock, much to the surprise of her sister Frida.
lea y frida follando.jpg
Seeing the two sisters, their face splattered with his cum, the perverse Legate ordered them to kiss and lick each other clean. Both grimaced in disgust but, at a glare from the Legate, Lea avidly licked her sister’s face. Frida was surprised at first, but soon did the same and the two sisters ended up sharing the semen, licking and kissing each other passionately.
Lea y frida follando 4.jpg
As the sight of them kissing and gently stroking each others breasts, the Legate’s member erupted again and, taking Lea’s hair, he forced her to suck on her sister’s tits.

"But, but... this is a sin! Between sisters... The gods will punish us!" cried the little girl, in her sighs of pleasure.

Frida was panting with excitement and even though it was a sin she let her sister keep sucking on her nipples. In a few minutes she had another orgasm.

Antoninus indicated to Lea what he wanted to see, and before long the older sister was sucking her own sister’s pussy as she lay on the Legate’s cot. It was humiliating but Lea would do anything to save Frida from the cross.
Lea y frida follando2.jpgFrida lamiendo coño.jpglea y frida follando 3.jpg
Antoninus enjoyed the two goddesses for more than five hours. The young sisters were forced to make love to each other in the most perverse and aberrant ways and he deflowered them both vaginally and anally.

And although Lea and Frida were being raped in a most humiliating fashion, they both managed to have several orgasms.

Finally, after visiting heaven, it was time for a trip to hell. The hour of sacrifice had arrived. Antoninus took the two sisters and dragged them outside.
Lea y Frida contemplan la tortura de sus compañeras.jpg
The sight that presented itself before her eyes was terrifying. The other girls in the village were being savagely tortured by the Romans who had grown tired of fucking them over and over again.
lea y frida contemplan la tortura de sus compañeras 3.jpg
"Oh Lea, what are they going to do to us? I'm afraid."
Lea y frida ante el carnifex 2.jpg
"Don't worry sister, nothing will happen to you. I am here to protect you. You will see, you will return to our father and our family".

"Brutus! Brutus! Come here!, you have two new victims"

lea y frida ante el carnifex3.jpg
"Look what we have here. Two sister princesses, the queens of whores, ha ha. Don't look at me like that, do you think you are more than the others because the legacy has screwed you? Come on, tie them to the torture posts, the two sisters will be whipped together".

enomao-1-1024x626.jpg
"With you I will use this bull whip"
lea y frida preparadas para la flagelacion.jpg
Lea and Frida were tied to the torture posts with their arms raised while the carnifex showed them the whip with which he was going to flog them.

"The previous whippings will seem like caresses compared to what you are going to feel now"

The executioner spent a few minutes delighting in the beautiful body of the two prisoners who now generously showed him their nakedness due to the position in which they had been tied.

frida azotada por numida.jpg
The executioners were whipping the two sisters alternately for about half an hour. To do this, they took turns resting during the flogging, and frequently changed whips, since at one point they soaked them with salt and vinegar to worsen the effect of the whipping.

Lea azotada 2.jpg
The whip was wound around the girls' naked bodies at the level of their thighs, hips, navel and tits, and when the executioner pulled the whip to untwist it, the leather cut finely into the skin, leaving a trail of fine reddish wounds. , which stung like hell.
frida flagelada.jpg
During the savage flogging the two sisters did not stop shaking and writhing while hanging from their bonds, tears flowed abundantly from their eyes and blood flowed from their multiple wounds, however, for this being their first serious flogging they barely screamed.

"These German bitches are tough!" Brutus exclaimed, soaking the whip again, and continued lashing. In any case, the experienced carnifex knew that this was only the beginning of the long torture of the beautiful German women, and that their resistance would only make their ordeal more fun.

After the flogging, the two girls were still hanging from his arms, exhausted and with their bodies covered in sweat and whip marks. Then Brutus explained to them what his second torture was going to consist of and he did so with a sadistic smile.

brasero 2.png

"Legate Antoninus assures that you have very sensitive tits, that's why I'm going to ring your nipples." And saying this he had them bring a brazier closer and fan the embers with a bellows.

The two girls saw the incandescent brazier where the needles that were going to be used to ring them were heated and despite the shiver of fear that passed through their bodies, they could not prevent their nipples from hardening and their pussies from becoming wet to the point that the drops of liquid vagina slid between her thighs, tickling them.

Le ay frida a punto de ser anilladas.jpg
"These bitches are laughing at us, Brutus, it seems like they're horny, don't you know the pain you're going to feel when this hot needle pierces your nipple in the middle?"

"You don't scare me, Roman, as long as my sister is with me I don't fear the torture you want to apply to me".

"Okay, you wanted it, bitch. Stretch her nipple with pliers while I pierce it with this needle".

"Yes sir"

Frida pursed her trembling lips during the torture and her entire body shook as abundant tears fell from her beautiful eyes. But the girl didn't scream. After making a hole in the middle of her right nipple, they placed the brooch with a thick metal ring hanging from it.

While they were torturing her left nipple, the young woman was on the verge of fainting, her eyes rolled back in her head and a stream of urine slid between her legs.

Lea a punto de ser anillada.jpg

Then it was Lea's turn, who had seen her sister's torture while she herself felt that her excited pussy did not stop oozing vaginal fluid.

"Let's see if you are as brave as your little sister"

"Do it, minion, torture me as much as you want and enjoy but you won't get me to make a single sound from my mouth".

Lea y frida anilladas2.jpg

Lea kept her word and did not scream despite the searing pain in the center of her sensitive nipple. The hot needle pierced it at its base, causing unbearable pain, but Lea was very brave.

Anyway, that didn't stop Brutus from having his cock stiff while torturing the beautiful sisters.

"You don't know it, but these rings will turn your crucifixion into hell when I apply hot tongs to them, ha, ha."

While they finished ringing her sister, Frida saw how the executioners placed a wooden cross a few meters in front, she saw how a carpenter drilled the wood and how a soldier placed a basket with a hammer and large nails next to the cross.

The girl experienced a shudder of fear, because they had settled for crucifying the others with ropes.

"Very well, bitches, you are already ringed, now you will be branded with hot irons to brand cattle".

Brutus and his assistants took their time to torture the two sisters with red-hot irons. To keep the coals burning permanently, they brought another brazier to the punishment area and commissioned an assistant to keep the coals lit with a bellows.

Legate Antoninus ordered the expert torturer to start at Lea's buttocks and "write" on the skin with a hot iron.

On the right buttock both girls should have the letters AD and the sign of the cross. This meant of course that the two were destined to die by crucifixion, although Antoninus had assured Lea that he would forgive her sister.

So that the letters could be read well on the round asses of the girls, Brutus used a very hot iron, white rather than red, and he slid it over the German girl's white skin slowly to ensure the line was drawn and that the skin was deeply etched. .

This time the young woman could not bear the pain and began to howl, uttering superhuman screams while tears streamed down her face. It took Brutus almost ten minutes to write the A.

However, the brave Lea did not ask for mercy at any time but did not stop insulting the executioner. Then he overused himself and even found the strength to smile at her.
Lea marcada ad.jpg
- Impotent Roman, so the only way to get a hard on is to torture a defenseless woman.

After finishing with Lea, the executioner took the irons from the other brazier that had already heated up and began to write the same thing on Frida's right buttock.

The little sister screamed even louder than the older one and even asked for mercy once, but she fell down when she saw Lea's angry look.

- I have to admit that these two Germans are very tough, said Antoninus. You'll have to work harder executioner, now mark their left buttocks with the letters AV

The letters AV were the initials of "Antoninus Vincit" that the legate ordered to be written on the skin of the slaves captured during his victories. Thus, those who bought them would always know that they came from one of the famous victories of the legacy.

LEA Y FRIDA MARCADAS EN LAS NALGAS.jpg

This time an executioner used a branding iron that the legacy had and that was used for this task. The iron was used on the tender flesh of the girls when it was on target so that the two writhed in pure pain and howled to such an extent that a good part of the soldiers in the camp left the other Germans for a moment to see what they did to those two.

Upon contact with the skin, the hot iron hissed and a small cloud rose while an unpleasant smell of burning flesh spread.

Lea marcada con hierros candentes 2.jpg
After half an hour of torture, the girls were so exhausted that they were in danger of fainting, so Brutus gave them something to drink, however, Lea spit the water she had drunk in his face.

Angry, the executioner slapped her, but then took his revenge and subjected Lea to additional cruel torture: he wrote the name of the legion with a hot iron on the Mount of Venus.

This time Lea even urinated on herself due to the brutal torture and even fainted.
Frida tenazas candentes en los anillos2.jpg
Again they let the two sisters rest for a while and revived Lea with cold water.

The girls were already branded with hot irons, but Antoninus continued to insist that their pride had to be broken, so Brutus used the thick rings that pierced the girls' nipples as an effective torture procedure.

The system was simple but extremely cruel. It consisted of catching the rings with hot tongs so that the metal of the ring transmitted the unbearable heat to the cups that covered the areolas of the nipples and to the needle that passed through the base of the nipples.

Two executioners began at the same time on Frida's tits and in a few minutes they managed to make the rings and cups themselves become incandescent so that the young woman felt an unbearable pain in her sensitive nipples, however, instead of screaming she endured the pain as best he could and following the example of his dear sister he tried to smile while the tears fell down his beautiful face that trembled from pure suffering.

This is witchcraft, look at her clitoris, it is stiff and does not stop oozing vaginal fluid. Do it to the sister.

Lea tenazas candentes anillos.jpg
With Lea they used small tweezers that allowed the hot metal to be brought closer to the flesh, but even though her face was also disfigured by the tremendous suffering, she also smiled.

- Sluts, they don't beg for mercy, this one also seems to be horny, they are probably two witches, I should crucify them both. Okay, let them take them down and prepare everything to crucify one of the two, Brutus, but first walk them around so they can see what the soldiers are doing with their "sisters" ha, ha.

To walk them, Brutus resorted to a very cruel procedure, because apart from tying their arms behind their backs, he put a chain on their nipple rings, so that when he pulled them the pain of the already damaged delicate appendages was unbearable.

Lea anillada.jpg
Lea challenged again the executioner.

- It seems like you like me Roman, you have a huge bulge under your underwear every time you look at me.

In response, Brutus pulled the chain sharply and Lea felt as if her nipples were being ripped off, but they resisted and she took a step.

- Come on, bitch, come see what it means to be crucified.

Ardovisto's two daughters were dragged by the executioners around the camp to see what the torturers did to their friends and family girls. The way they were dragged was extremely painful, since they connected the chains to the thick rings that crossed the nipples. In this way, any hesitation of the girls to walk was responded to by a violent tug from the executioners.
frida arrastrada de los pezones3.jpg
Frida passed in horror behind of a beautiful blonde who was being tortured by two executioners at the same time with red hot irons. The girl had been tied with her arms and legs wide open and the executioners applied the irons slowly and carefully so that the girl did not faint from the pain. As Frida passed by, she heard a tremendous scream because one of the two executioners was burning victim´s anus with a hot iron. The poor girl trembled uncontrollably as a stream of urine escaped between her legs, wetting the grass.

The beautiful Jana moaned asking for mercy from her executioner with her face and tits full of semen from the last rapes.

- Please, don't torture me like you do to her, please, I will do what you want, I will suck you, fuck me again, please, I will be your submissive slave but don't torture me.

- It won't do you any good to beg, you're next and I'm going to do the same to you, only we'll hang you upside down so you can continue sucking our cocks during the torture, ha, ha.

- Come on, walk, bitch, don't delay, the executioner told Frida, tugging on the chain again, and the young woman screamed in pain, trembling with rage. Her nipples already looked like two red, thickened strawberries and they hurt like hell.
Irina torturada con hierros candentes.jpg
The executioner took her to Irina's cross, where the young woman had been suffering torture for several hours before. Her entire body was sewn up with whips and young Frida realized with horror that Irina had the tip of her tits pierced by thick steel needles. Then she saw the iron where there were several needles heating up and realized with horror that the Numidian executioner had inserted them red hot into the tender flesh of her breasts.

flageladas en la cruz.jpgtortura en la cruz.jpg
The executioners had arranged crosses and torment posts near the walls of the oppidum so that their relatives could see from the defenses what the Romans were doing to their young and virginal daughters.

These had been tied to classic crosses, X crosses or simple posts and they were savagely flogged or tortured with hot irons. The legionaries had kept their word and had not crucified them with nails because they did not want to kill them. In fact, they would return them to their fathers and mothers alive, but with skin covered in whiplashes and burns
torturada con hierros candentes.jpg
A girl howled tied to a cross with her face directed towards the sky while the name of the XII Legion to which Antoninus' men belonged was written with a hot iron on the skin of the Mount of Venus. The young woman would carry that inscription on her skin for the rest of her life to remind herself that for one day she had been a slave to Antoninus' legion.

Frida tirada de las tetas.jpg
Lea and Frida continued to be paraded among the crosses where the German girls suffered torment.

The sisters themselves suffered the torment of their ringed tits. The executioners did not stop pulling on them so that the nipples were irritated and swollen. At that moment the two girls almost wanted them to be amputated. However Lea showed defiance to Antoninus
lea desafia a sus verdugos.jpg
- I'm not afraid of the raw torture you show me, Roman pig, stop telling stories and crucify me once and for all, I won't give you the pleasure of hearing me beg for my life.

- Stubborn German bitch! take them to see the torment of the hot needles so that she can see what awaits her, then perhaps she will ask for mercy.

So they took Lea and Frida to the place where Anna, the masochistic girl with big breasts, was being brutally tortured.

The executioners had placed a brazier under her legs where dozens of steel thick and long needles were heated. When they were red hot, the torturers stuck them into her tits little by little.
ana aguja pezon.jpg
Anna screamed like a madwoman as she felt that unbearable heat penetrating millimeter by millimeter into her tender nipples while trails of blood slid down her round tits toward her belly and thighs.
ana crucificada y torturada lea y frida.jpg
- IIIIAAAAYYYYYYY, ODIN!, OH GOOOOOODS!
- Oh beloved Frida, what pain awaits me! Lea said, approaching her sister as if seeking the protection of her body.

anna crucificada agujas en las tetas4.jpg
The torture of the hot needles lasted almost an hour, since it was quite difficult for the executioners to pierce those large udders from one side to the other, keeping the needles hot the entire time. That's why they inserted them slowly, warming the needles again halfway into the girl's abundant flesh.

-IIIIIIAAAYYYY, NASTY PIGS, MAY YOUR BALLS BE CROSSED BY BURNING NAILS, AAAAYYYYYY, NOOOOO MERCY MERCY, I CAN´T STAND ANY MORE, PLEASEEEEE

Anna writhed on the cross totally helpless, insulting her executioners and at the same time asking them for mercy without stopping, unable to endure the torture with a minimum of dignity. At one point, when they unpinned and re-inserted the red-hot needle into the center of her left nipple, her eyes rolled back in her head and a stream of urine came out between her legs.

anna crucificada agujas en las tetas2.jpg
- I've run out of needles, but now I'll heat up the ones you already have stuck in and you'll visit hell, you dirty German.

- No, please, no mercy, mercy. AAAAYYYYYYYY
Lea y Frida ante la cruz de ana.jpg
- Endure the torture like a worthy daughter of Odin, Lea told her sternly, at least you will live after today.
Anna crucified con agujas.jpg
- I can't take it anymore, it's horrible suffering. save me Lea, save me, by the gods.

- Save you? Ha ha, she has enough thinking about the nails piercing her wrists just now. And now scream for me again, bitch!.

- AAAAYYYYYYY
Lea y frida ante la cruz.jpg
Lea and Frida were taken to the place where the legionaries were preparing a cross.

The executioners released the restraints of the two sisters and removed the diabolical rings that pierced their wounded nipples.

The two girls shook hands, trembling with fear at the horrendous sight of the cross, the nails, the hammer and the crown of thorns.
lea y frida junto a la cruz.jpg
Brutally, the legionaries threw them to the ground, but they hugged each other again, seeking mutual protection as if that meant anything to them.

- Sister, what are they going to do to us? Are they going to crucify us with nails?

- No Frida, they are only going to crucify me, pray for me so that I can reach Valhalla.

- What? No, no, sister, no, please don't crucify her, I beg you, I will be your sex slave for ever if you spare her life.

- Antoninus, my lord, which of the two do we nail to the cross?

- This one!

Back
Top Bottom