The Scene

Go to CruxDreams.com
The bar was clearly not for ordinary folk. The whips, a curious mix of scourges and floggers and chains ranging from the delicate to the brutish might have given that away. The amount of leather on the patrons would certainly have been suggestive, especially when you added this in to the fact that most of those present were displaying an awful lot of skin.

Around several tables knelt women and a few men naked or near naked save for the collars around their throats while the masters and here and there a mistress sat on chairs sometimes with a slave sat on a knee or standing attendant behind or beside them.

Beneath a notice saying SLAVES FOR USE and chained to one of a set of metal rings knelt a small dark haired woman, with just enough chest and hips to prove she was not a boy. A large man wearing leather waistcoat over bare chest, leather gauntlets and trousers and boots that might once have been workman’s boots till someone tooled a ridiculous amount of polished metal work into them, stood other the girl whose hair was like a waterfall of shadow down her back in this light.

“How would my master use me?” The Slave Girl asked.

“I am going to take you home and rape you raw,” Said this Master.

“No thank you master only on the premises please,” Said the Girl.

“Listen bitch,” He grabbed her not caring as someone stood up a few tables away, “I am master you are slave you do what you are told.”

“Only on the premises please master,” Said the Slave.

“Well okay cunt but I am going to fuck you up in front of everyone for that,” Said this Master. A little way away a woman in leather grab the arm of a man who surprisingly wore mostly cotton albeit in the clubs fetish approved black and whispered urgently to him.

“I am sorry master, I have…I don’t want to today, please ask another time,” Said the Slave Girl.

“Listen bitch, you came here to be a slave so act like a bloody slave!” The larger man took her chain unhooked it from its ring and then bodily lifter the petite girl to her feet.

“She said no,” Said the man in black cotton, he gave away perhaps a head and shoulders to the larger man and the only leather on him was his shoes and belt, “If you would replace her chain and go a get a drink I would suggest, I see you brought your own slave with you, she’ll play with you I expect.”

“Listen you cock, fuck right off, the rules say slaves do what they are told so this bitch is coming with me,” Said this particular Master elsewhere in the club faces were all carefully looking anywhere else but at the growing confrontation.

“No the rules say slaves do what they told so long as they want to so you will return her to her ring and back away,” Said the smaller man.

“I will fuck you up too if you mess with me,” Said the larger man, a few scrappy moments later he was face down on a suddenly empty table his arm twisted behind his back. A few large men came gingerly over.

“Maybe you should let him go Steve, I mean Mister Dirk, but seriously you don’t want to hurt him,” One of the new comers raised a hand carefully.

“Actually I do,” Said Steve or Dirk whatever he was called here twisting the other man’s hand, “The rules are nice and clear, slaves are protected, masters like us are ten a penny but good slaves get run off by scum like him all the time, I am really tempted to snap his arm,” Dirk began twisting the arm of the other man further up his back, the larger man tried resisting and found nothing worked, his balance was off, the pain from his arm stole his strength and “Please, please no.”

“Please stop,” Said the Slave Girl over whom this had all started, “I don’t want anyone hurt, please stop.”

“You are no fun.” Mister Dirk told her, it was the sort of silly name you ended up with when asked to pick a club name and all the best ones were taken.

“I am sorry master I,” Dirk held up a hand incidentally releasing the other man.

“Shush,” He turned to the others, “Seriously the rules are there to protect this club, if you cannot stick to them, well if the police don’t close us down we’ll be like all those clubs with no slaves in a year from now or less.” He looked over at the table, “Now I see I have some drinks to pay for, I am going to the bar to pay..ah table 14’s tab and then home.”

“Master,” The Slave Girl took a step and then halted a hand sort of half raised.

“Yes you can come home with me tonight,” Said Steve or Dirk or basically someone who looked thoroughly pissed off.

“Hey you don’t have to go,” One of the other men protested and was ignored.

“I think he should,” Grumbled the Master rubbing his wrist.

“Seriously bruv shut up before Dirk gets really angry,” Another Master said, “You were out of line and know it.”

“He was too,” Grumbled the sore Master.

Dirk meanwhile was putting his wallet back in his jacket and checking for his car keys. “Don’t let him get to you, most of them are alright,” Said the woman in the leather cat suit, her hair was dark but the too slender slave girls bowing either side of her were both blonde and pale, their complexion heightened by their sheer baby doll dresses and white collars.

“Yes, maybe,” Dirk did not sound convinced, he turned to the Slave Girl, “Where did you leave your clothes?”

“In the cloakroom master,” Said the Slave Girl.

“Get them,” Said Dirk simply and she trotted off, “This place is just like the rest it forgets the life blood of this scene are willing slaves, we don’t protect them we have nothing.”

“I’ll raise the matter on the committee,” The Leather Mistress promised.

“They’ll talk and do nothing, they have not made a decision since before I got here,” Dirk shook his head.

“Calm down, you always take everything so personally,” Said the Leather Mistress.

“That is supposed to calm me down?” Asked Dirk.

“You are looking after little Annie remember?” Said the Leather Mistress and at the tension went out of the man.

“Yeah, that works,” He agreed. Annie the Slave Girl was returning, she was wearing a long black coat and high heels, it was hard to know if she had anything under that, her collar showed as did the top of her chain.

“You going to take the chain off?” Dirk asked.

“Not if you let me keep it mas…please?” Annie asked.

“Yeah, suit yourself,” Dirk took her by the arm and Annie smiled a bit shyly.

“It’ll seem better in the morning,” Said the Leather Mistress.

“Bye Miss Night, see you soon,” Annie said.

“You have fun darling, always a pleasure to see you here,” Miss Night grinned. One of her slave girls looked up, grinned at Annie too and then looked down at the floor again.

When they got back to Dirk’s place Annie hung up her coat in the wardrobe kept for the purpose by the front door. She was wearing a t-shirt with Bitch scrawled across it and skin hugging cut off shorts. “Can I keep the chain on please?” She asked.

“Yes of course,” Said Steve.

“Can I take these off?” As soon as he assented the t-shirt and shorts ended up in the hall. He rolled his eyes and picked them up putting them in the wardrobe. He went to one of the doors while Annie started up the stairs, “Can you whip me tonight?”

“I am not in the…” Steve looked at her pleading eyes and relented, “I’ll get my crop.”

In the bed room Annie asked, “Do you want these on or off?” Shaking a heeled foot in the air to indicate her shoes, Steve looked at them, they did look good on her but…”I think you should take them off,” Annie neatly placed them by the bedroom door, then went and leaned over the end of the bed.

“Cuffs, the bar?” Steve asked.

“Both please Master,” Replied Annie, Steve frowned at being called Master but again relented. He pulled what he thought of as his surprise the burglars box. The cuffs were easy. The bar meant unscrewing the knobs on the top of the bedposts they went in the box. He cuffed Annie’s arms behind her back as she knelt, “You okay with that?”

“Whatever pleases Master,” She replied.

The bar went across the top of the posts snapping down into place with a shove, it would not be impossible to wriggle out from under but even little Annie who at times was almost worryingly slender would normally need a good few uninterrupted minutes.

Steve now fished out the crop and brought it down across Annie’s back. “Yes,” She said, “Oh yes, yes, yes,” He brought it down harder running it along her back and up to her shoulders and down again. She was all but screaming in triumphant pain and as he thought back to the incident in the club. That bastard Metal Master…was that the guy? Steve was angry, he had seen some, no a lot of the masters being complete dicks to the slaves for a while. Did no one count the number of slaves who came round each night?

Under the lash of the crop, Annie’s cries now mingled with genuine gasps of all out pain as the wound leather began to bite at the skin.

God’s sake bastards like that were ruining the place and yet no one said anything because they whined and cried when called on it and most of the times they kept just inside the rules enough not to be obvious…

“Fuck,” Steve looked down at Annie’s back, it was criss-crossed with a dozen red welts, some of those were already rising.

“You’ve stopped,” Said Annie accusingly.

“Why did you not say anything?” Steve laid his hand on her back carefully, she shivered.

“I am good, carry on, it’s great, it’s the best,” Annie said.

“I am stopping,” Steve told her.

“Why?” Annie asked sounded a bit upset.

“Because I lost control,” Steve said.

“I don’t mind, I like losing control,” Annie told him.

“Yes well I do, so we are stopping,” Steve said.

“Oh well I liked it,” Replied Annie, “You are going to fuck me right?”

“You are so romantic,” Steve laughed.

“I know right?” Annie sounded bubbly again, “But right now I am super horny.”

“Tied or not?” Steve asked.

“Can you tie me on the bed, on my back?” Annie asked, “I want to look at you.”

“No problem,” Steve took the bar off and uncuffed Annie for the moment though he left them hanging from one wrist, she took a chance and kissed him on the lips deeply.

“You know that was super cool, you should get angry more often,” Said Annie.

“I get angry too often,” Replied Steve.

“But not when whipping me, I liked it,” Annie told him and giggled as he pushed her back on the bed and hauled her up by her arms until he could cuff her to the railings at the head of the bed.

“You are a very bad girl,” Steve told her.

“I could be your whipping girl,” Was Annie’s answer.

“You are a bad girl,” Steve kissed her nipples which were protruding hard from breasts she otherwise considered fleabites in this pose, then he started kissing across her belly down to the narrow track of pubic hair leading to her cleft.

“Don’t torture me, fuck me,” Annie wriggled, “Be rough.”

“You are a bad girl,” Steve told her but his clothes were coming off and soon he was pushing inside her.

“I like being your bad girl,” Annie told him.

“You like the club too,” Steve said as she grasped his member with the muscles of her womanhood.

“I like you better, I could move in here,” Annie suggested.

“Is that what you are after?” Steve asked.

“Maybe,” Annie wriggled under him. He was not being rough yet but she did not mind she knew she still had time.

“We can think about it,” Steve said after a moment, Annie smiled she knew she had won.

“I win,” She told him, “Now how about being a little rougher?” She heaved her hips against his in unison of motion.

“Who’s in charge here?” Steve asked laughter in his tone.

“Both of us,” Said Annie after a pause.

“Good, answer,” He said and she giggled as they wove the night around them.

The End​

The bar was clearly not for ordinary folk. The whips, a curious mix of scourges and floggers and chains ranging from the delicate to the brutish might have given that away. The amount of leather on the patrons would certainly have been suggestive, especially when you added this in to the fact that most of those present were displaying an awful lot of skin.

Around several tables knelt women and a few men naked or near naked save for the collars around their throats while the masters and here and there a mistress sat on chairs sometimes with a slave sat on a knee or standing attendant behind or beside them.

Beneath a notice saying SLAVES FOR USE and chained to one of a set of metal rings knelt a small dark haired woman, with just enough chest and hips to prove she was not a boy. A large man wearing leather waistcoat over bare chest, leather gauntlets and trousers and boots that might once have been workman’s boots till someone tooled a ridiculous amount of polished metal work into them, stood other the girl whose hair was like a waterfall of shadow down her back in this light.

“Listen bitch,” He grabbed her not caring as someone stood up a few tables away, “I am master you are slave you do what you are told.”

“Well okay cunt but I am going to fuck you up in front of everyone for that,” Said this Master. A little way away a woman in leather grab the arm of a man who surprisingly wore mostly cotton albeit in the clubs fetish approved black and whispered urgently to him.

“I am sorry master, I have…I don’t want to today, please ask another time,” Said the Slave Girl.

“Listen bitch, you came here to be a slave so act like a bloody slave!” The larger man took her chain unhooked it from its ring and then bodily lifter the petite girl to her feet.

“She said no,” Said the man in black cotton, he gave away perhaps a head and shoulders to the larger man and the only leather on him was his shoes and belt, “If you would replace her chain and go a get a drink I would suggest, I see you brought your own slave with you, she’ll play with you I expect.”

“Listen you cock, fuck right off, the rules say slaves do what they are told so this bitch is coming with me,” Said this particular Master elsewhere in the club faces were all carefully looking anywhere else but at the growing confrontation.

“No the rules say slaves do what they told so long as they want to so you will return her to her ring and back away,” Said the smaller man.

“I will fuck you up too if you mess with me,” Said the larger man, a few scrappy moments later he was face down on a suddenly empty table his arm twisted behind his back. A few large men came gingerly over.

“Maybe you should let him go Steve, I mean Mister Dirk, but seriously you don’t want to hurt him,” One of the new comers raised a hand carefully.

“Actually I do,” Said Steve or Dirk whatever he was called here twisting the other man’s hand, “The rules are nice and clear, slaves are protected, masters like us are ten a penny but good slaves get run off by scum like him all the time, I am really tempted to snap his arm,” Dirk began twisting the arm of the other man further up his back, the larger man tried resisting and found nothing worked, his balance was off, the pain from his arm stole his strength and “Please, please no.”

“Please stop,” Said the Slave Girl over whom this had all started, “I don’t want anyone hurt, please stop.”

“You are no fun.” Mister Dirk told her, it was the sort of silly name you ended up with when asked to pick a club name and all the best ones were taken.

“I am sorry master I,” Dirk held up a hand incidentally releasing the other man.

“Shush,” He turned to the others, “Seriously the rules are there to protect this club, if you cannot stick to them, well if the police don’t close us down we’ll be like all those clubs with no slaves in a year from now or less.” He looked over at the table, “Now I see I have some drinks to pay for, I am going to the bar to pay..ah table 14’s tab and then home.”

“Master,” The Slave Girl took a step and then halted a hand sort of half raised.

“Yes you can come home with me tonight,” Said Steve or Dirk or basically someone who looked thoroughly pissed off.

“Seriously bruv shut up before Dirk gets really angry,” Another Master said, “You were out of line and know it.”

Dirk meanwhile was putting his wallet back in his jacket and checking for his car keys. “Don’t let him get to you, most of them are alright,” Said the woman in the leather cat suit, her hair was dark but the too slender slave girls bowing either side of her were both blonde and pale, their complexion heightened by their sheer baby doll dresses and white collars.

“Yes, maybe,” Dirk did not sound convinced, he turned to the Slave Girl, “Where did you leave your clothes?”

“Get them,” Said Dirk simply and she trotted off, “This place is just like the rest it forgets the life blood of this scene are willing slaves, we don’t protect them we have nothing.”

“They’ll talk and do nothing, they have not made a decision since before I got here,” Dirk shook his head.

“Calm down, you always take everything so personally,” Said the Leather Mistress.

“You are looking after little Annie remember?” Said the Leather Mistress and at the tension went out of the man.

“Yeah, that works,” He agreed. Annie the Slave Girl was returning, she was wearing a long black coat and high heels, it was hard to know if she had anything under that, her collar showed as did the top of her chain.

“You have fun darling, always a pleasure to see you here,” Miss Night grinned. One of her slave girls looked up, grinned at Annie too and then looked down at the floor again.

When they got back to Dirk’s place Annie hung up her coat in the wardrobe kept for the purpose by the front door. She was wearing a t-shirt with Bitch scrawled across it and skin hugging cut off shorts. “Can I keep the chain on please?” She asked.

“Can I take these off?” As soon as he assented the t-shirt and shorts ended up in the hall. He rolled his eyes and picked them up putting them in the wardrobe. He went to one of the doors while Annie started up the stairs, “Can you whip me tonight?”

“I am not in the…” Steve looked at her pleading eyes and relented, “I’ll get my crop.”

In the bed room Annie asked, “Do you want these on or off?” Shaking a heeled foot in the air to indicate her shoes, Steve looked at them, they did look good on her but…”I think you should take them off,” Annie neatly placed them by the bedroom door, then went and leaned over the end of the bed.

“Both please Master,” Replied Annie, Steve frowned at being called Master but again relented. He pulled what he thought of as his surprise the burglars box. The cuffs were easy. The bar meant unscrewing the knobs on the top of the bedposts they went in the box. He cuffed Annie’s arms behind her back as she knelt, “You okay with that?”

The bar went across the top of the posts snapping down into place with a shove, it would not be impossible to wriggle out from under but even little Annie who at times was almost worryingly slender would normally need a good few uninterrupted minutes.

Steve now fished out the crop and brought it down across Annie’s back. “Yes,” She said, “Oh yes, yes, yes,” He brought it down harder running it along her back and up to her shoulders and down again. She was all but screaming in triumphant pain and as he thought back to the incident in the club. That bastard Metal Master…was that the guy? Steve was angry, he had seen some, no a lot of the masters being complete dicks to the slaves for a while. Did no one count the number of slaves who came round each night?

Under the lash of the crop, Annie’s cries now mingled with genuine gasps of all out pain as the wound leather began to bite at the skin.

God’s sake bastards like that were ruining the place and yet no one said anything because they whined and cried when called on it and most of the times they kept just inside the rules enough not to be obvious…

“Fuck,” Steve looked down at Annie’s back, it was criss-crossed with a dozen red welts, some of those were already rising.

“Why did you not say anything?” Steve laid his hand on her back carefully, she shivered.

“No problem,” Steve took the bar off and uncuffed Annie for the moment though he left them hanging from one wrist, she took a chance and kissed him on the lips deeply.

“But not when whipping me, I liked it,” Annie told him and giggled as he pushed her back on the bed and hauled her up by her arms until he could cuff her to the railings at the head of the bed.

“You are a bad girl,” Steve kissed her nipples which were protruding hard from breasts she otherwise considered fleabites in this pose, then he started kissing across her belly down to the narrow track of pubic hair leading to her cleft.

“You are a bad girl,” Steve told her but his clothes were coming off and soon he was pushing inside her.

“You like the club too,” Steve said as she grasped his member with the muscles of her womanhood.

“Maybe,” Annie wriggled under him. He was not being rough yet but she did not mind she knew she still had time.

“We can think about it,” Steve said after a moment, Annie smiled she knew she had won.

“I win,” She told him, “Now how about being a little rougher?” She heaved her hips against his in unison of motion.

The End​

That was really good RR!!!!! :clapping::clapping: love it!!!!!! :beer:

Yes, a very thought-provoking exploration of the complexities of D/s, Master/slave relationships,
not just a good story, a welcome discussion-starter too, of the kind the Forums need.

Well I don't want to advocate any one way of doing things but yes I do feel there are a lot of different approaches out there and that any kind of lifestyle be it by choice or otherwise comes with its own complexities. If this does give people a chance to express their doubts, puzzlements, feelings and satisfactions then yes I would be quite pleased with the result.

Thinking about it, if I were offering myself as a 'SLAVE FOR USE' in a club like that
(and, sorry guys, no I'm not planning to this Christmas :p)
I think I'd be allowed to refuse to leave the premises with a customer,
but I wouldn't expect to be allowed to refuse being 'raped'
in front of all the clubbers, if that were demanded
(subject to the usual hygiene protection and no actual bodily harm).
But of course it would depend on the Rules of the Club and its Mistress,
and the fact Annie can and does makes for a much better story! :devil:

but I wouldn't expect to be allowed to refuse

Well I can't think of any active BDSM establishment where the right of refusal is actually denied. There are enough people in positions of authority who would like to close down any kind of 'sex' club just because.

On the other hand there are plenty of slave girls and not a few slave boys who are strongly of the opinion they are not going to say no to anything.

Last edited:
Yes, I have no idea really what does or doesn't go on in such establishments in Britain,
never mind elsewhere, I'm very innocent about such matters and intend to remain so -
I was just speculating imaginatively on what I'd expect if I offered myself as a 'slave for use'.

Yes, apart from just not being a clubby type, I pretty quickly found
with any kind of 'organised' BDSM, there are so many complications
around what can and can't be done - for perfectly good reasons -
that it's hardly possible to act out one's fantasies with any feel of reality,
which is what I like to do, and can do with just an understanding partner.

Well written RR and some questions posed whether really intended or otherwise. And some thought-provoking comments from Eulalia, Malin and your own replies to them.

There are two such establishments where Pp lives - well, two that I know about anyway - but I have never visited either nor felt the need to do so.
To Pp the relationship between Dom(me) and submissive, Master or Mistress and slave, is a long and very personal journey. The diary, like a painting, nevers begins with completely blank pages but it does not need outlines drawn in former lives nor numbers proscribed of colours to be painted in.

And long term journeys often begin in more mundane places than these.

But, whatever the beginning, the submissive must make that one important choice. Submission is given and accepted, not taken. And the submissive must know the rules to make that choice. Of course the submissive can choose to have no rules. That, too, is an informed and freely made choice.

Those submissives who choose to throw themselves on the public floor in such places as this Club have made that first decision knowing full well the rules (or absence of rules) that apply. And the Dom(me) must know that the sub made that choice under those rules and, hence, must follow the rules too.

But most gossip here is that the two clubs are frequented by those seeking quick thrills and not by long-time practioners (though a third, exclusive to gay males might have more of those).

So Eul is right in her speculative imagination. And in saying that, perhaps with good reason, these are so 'organised' that everything is structured, outlines drawn, colours proscribed, and nothing left for the couple to explore including those tracks down each blind alley where U turns must be made together.

The rules in RR's story do give that more fulfilling outcome for Annie and for Him too.

Oh yes the life of the Master, always serving those demanding slaves :D
They really are a drain on poor Master, Malin.:D
It can sometimes be a bit difficult to work out who is the greater masochist in the relationship :p
He is always the Master RR. Always. :devil:

The End​

Now THAT is what I call a good read!

Thank you, RR.

Very much.

W

Thank you, among other things I was simply trying to produce something a bit different, glad you enjoyed it :)
And you did that RR. But well-written stories with characters developed as you managed even in a single post pose questions. And discussion. And Pp always wishes there was more of that here.
Originality, developed characters and discussion, too, amongst the banter that generally accompanies stories.

And you did that RR. But well-written stories with characters developed as you managed even in a single post pose questions. And discussion. And Pp always wishes there was more of that here.
Originality, developed characters and discussion, too, amongst the banter that generally accompanies stories.

Thanks, I always hope my tales especially my short pieces come across on more than one level, I cannot always be sure that they do but hearing that it did work for you is very rewarding. As a writer I rely a lot on my readers to fill in the blanks, I try and hint at back story and motivations without, I hope, forcing them too much down people's throats and then have to wait and see what the reader comes up with. That might not always be what I put in there but sometimes I like it better than what I originally intended.

The End​

If you'll be kind enough to excuse the obvious:
"I'd never join a Club that would have me as a member..."

Let me add to the plaudits: Very well written, RR. Very.

Back
Top Bottom