The Server Did Not Response In Time. Pls Try Again..

Go to CruxDreams.com

Yupar

Regina Iudaeorum
In this whole week , almost every time i tried to reply or msg..that error msg appeared. I can put msg on other's profile , click like and watch photo. Not only from phone but also from computer. Only can put msg by dolphin brower wz ph. Mozilla..Opera can't. B4 tis i use mozilla by ph or destop. everthing was fine. I got really difficult time...as u know dolphin is nor realiable browser...Any adv? Why? :(

P.s I Would like to rqst to all my frds in forum, if i can't rply time by time..pls understand me

Sad to say, not all third world countries have easy access, some are still limited to "dial-up" which with updates, could take days.......(I know)

We here at where we work, Admi, are not allowed it, OR chat rooms like this, but I use IE 9 here at home with NO problems!
Many people NEVER update windows though...If you need help, ask? Just state which version and I can help?
I'm WELL versed in Windows 7 and XP.....It pays my mortgage and bills......;)
Trust someone you know? OR a TV ad?
After all Admi...you could hunt me down and then........? Leave itr to you?

sorry admi, pls allowed a bit. dear marcie..thks u, we use winXP so far...pls dont worry..i got idea now...i will try wz chrome :) btw 4get to tell u, i liked ur name...marcie= mercy..right?

Back
Top Bottom