The Slave Rags Fashion Mag

Go to CruxDreams.com
Slavegirls of Pompeii 10.jpg

Slave girls Amica and Eulalia, modelling the clothes provided by their master, Lucius, according to the story, 'Amica, the Slave Girl of Pompeii', by Velut Luna. Soon after being purchased, Amica describes her delight in wearing the garment for the first time - https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/amica.3710/post-121711

The costumes, including leather collars, are based on those worn by the slaves in HBO's 'Spartacus'. Amica and Eulalia are portrayed by Ana-Maria Ilinca and Alice Kiss. Representing Lucius' garden at The House of the Faun, the background actually shows the grand peristyle courtyard of the 'House of the Marine Venus' in Pompeii.

Last edited:
it will be gagged with hands cuffed behind, attached to the collar for several hours, sitting on the spiked bench, but it probably won’t break any habits.
Can those of us impacted by the unfortunate turn of words from Your slave please come and watch this gentle reminder for the slave @Eulalia to properly learn her rightful place?

I tend to agree more than one lesson may be required and suggest increasingly harsher measures be considered…

:azote: :eek:

Can those of us impacted by the unfortunate turn of words from Your slave please come and watch this gentle reminder for the slave @Eulalia to properly learn her rightful place?

I tend to agree more than one lesson may be required and suggest increasingly harsher measures be considered…

:azote: :eek:
Perhaps a scolds bridle for the tounge,and something to prevent those hands from typing for a bit.
Ultimately counter productive since it has important duties to perform.
But disciplining that hyperactive mind…theres a challenge!
This is more work than I had thought but heartily undertook.

Could be…I always thought a bar code or smallish brand on the back of the neck a good choice as the hair can cover it unless the wretch has a shaved head!
or top of the thigh - where it's hidden under a long dress or pants, or even just a 'respectable' skirt, but when the slave is in rags, or in sexy shorts, skirt or swimsuit, it's apparent.

Just as nice, even a bit more suggestive as to the status for any to see when permitted.
From my 'New Girls' story:

“Branded?” Six shrieked.

“Yes, it hurts like hell for a while,” One replied.

“But it will always identify you as a slave, for all your life. And see how nice it looks like!” She pointed to a little ‘S’-curved scar on the outside of her left thigh.

“Two only has a tattoo, but on the inside of her thigh,” One smiled.

“I think the owner who did it wanted to point to her most precious region.”

Two showed One her tongue:

“You are just envious. A tattoo looks much nicer and my owners always appreciated my talents!”

:bdsm-heart:Delightful!:bdsm-heart: Another advantage of being a Bronze Ager in the Northern Forest - if I get chosen to be sacrificed in our local peat-bog, my miniskirt will be well-preserved to excite horny male archaeologists after 3 or 4,000 years!

:bdsm-heart:Delightful!:bdsm-heart: Another advantage of being a Bronze Ager in the Northern Forest - if I get chosen to be sacrificed in our local peat-bog, my miniskirt will be well-preserved to excite horny male archaeologists after 3 or 4,000 years!
It's like my mother always told me. "You watch out- those girls may seem sincere but they're only interested in one thing and that's being sacrificed in the peat-bog!"
I should have listened.

Back
Top Bottom