The Slave Rags Fashion Mag

Go to CruxDreams.com
Now the little outfits above are for household and pleasure slaves, to make them more attractive.
A working slave actually does not need any clothing, unless for special cirumstances or purposes, as demonstrated below by poor Gabi, who ended up in a mine during a role play.
She needs the rope round her waist to hold tools and things and the owners of the mine want to keep them in shape, so thes issue rags that can be wrapped around the knees (most tunnels are not high enough to stand up).

Gabi in the mine ga s.jpg

The free ladies in the Gorean city of Bar Letos where we did our role plays long ago, felt offended by the nudity of city owned slaves, so there was the need to find some way to dress them.
The house of Zungur, albeit normally dealing only in high class luxury items, offered several different models to the council during a presentation, the ones below to be used for selling and auctions.

Attachments

• unnamed slave 1.jpg
    unnamed slave 1.jpg
    525.3 KB · Views: 104
  • unnamed slave 2.jpg
    unnamed slave 2.jpg
    575.6 KB · Views: 90
  • unnamed slave 3.jpg
    unnamed slave 3.jpg
    562.5 KB · Views: 86
In the end (helped by proper bakshish and certain little services provided by the models) the council decided to dress its workforce in these little uniforms, a bit pricey but very handy for all kinds of purposes, while being attractive and decent enough.

Zoey and Chiyo.jpg

A very nice play was about a warrior, who came to money, and wanted to deck out a Panther Girl he had enslaved after a long chase.
He visited the house of Zungur, whose girls dressed her up, while she was fuming with rage but did not dare to get prickly.
She hated to have to wear things that had no practical use at all, but insterad were only meant to enhance her role as a sex toy. Especially she abhorred little bells. So a running gag in the play was 'And what about some bells here?'

Sera and Sleen.jpg

Back
Top Bottom