The Story of Stephany Schiller in the Old West

Go to CruxDreams.com
Stephany’s march to the gallows was enjoyed by all who had come to see her hanged. There is a certain excitement that was added as she made her last walk, ignoring the lewd jeers and remarks being yelled at her. Stephany carried herself with a grace that implied ‘fuck all of you… I am above what you will do to me!’

When she neared the gallows, the sheriff stopped her and told Deputy Dumass to bind her wrists behind her back. When she protested that binding her arms was not necessary, Deputy Dumass laughing said “We don’t want you scratching you neck while you hang from it.”

z07a.jpg

The sheriff grabbed her arms and stood in front of her heaving breasts. As if she wasn’t there, he asked his deputy if her pussy was as excited as ‘her bouncing tits’.

i 078 A.jpg

Finished binding her arms, Deputy Dumass announced Stephany was ready to be hanged. The sheriff admonished him and asked if there was something he still needed to do. Stephany looked around and thought ‘Haven’t they done enough?’

z07b.jpg

“Damn, I did forget something” the deputy replied. Stephany had quickly become used to wearing white dress but to horror the deputy grabbed it and tore it from her body.

z11d 2.jpg

Drool fell from her mouth and tears ran down her cheeks as she was stripped naked. The sheriff scowled “Murdering whores don’t wear white dresses when we hang ‘em!”

Deputy Dumass turned her around and he and the sheriff walked her through the crowd that had come to see Stephany’s last dance as she strangled hanging by her neck. They seemed very enthused to see her final dance.

hang 1235 A.jpg

In the last feet of her walk down the town’s main street, Stephy looked up at the empty noose waiting to hug her neck.

hang 799.jpg

Stephany would have shit then. Perhaps she was luck they hadn’t fed her since yesterday’s lunch…

In the parts of the US that were states in the union, executions were a more formal event. The condemned prisoner would be brought to the gallows and be fitted with the noose that they would be hanged by. Only ‘official’ witnesses would be allowed to watch her have the rope placed around her neck and tightened.

hang 943.jpg

States varied on how long a drop the prisoner would receive but long drop or short, the hanged prisoner would serve their penalty hanged by their neck until they paid for their crime with their life.

hang 923.jpg

It was not uncommon for women to be hanged nude. Since there were few women in prison back then and far fewer condemned to death, the reason (excuse?) given was there was a need to spare the woman’s prison gown for other women that would be incarcerated in the facility. As it was, even taken to be hanged to death bare of clothing, the women were hanged within the privacy of the prison.

hang 416.jpg

One would hope they could appreciate their execution was held before only a handful of witness.

The same could not have been more different for Stephany. She was marched from the Lynchem jail to the town square in the white dress Preacher Wragg had given her for her blowjob.

crowd 026.jpg

But just before they brought her up the gallows’ steps the dress was torn from her body so she would be hanged naked before the citizens of Lynchem and the guests that had filled the hotels for miles around.

z11d 2.jpg

In fairness, Preacher Wragg did promise her the dress but never said she would be hanged in it. Stephany was brought up the stairs naked but for the bounds holding her wrists behind her back.

prison 258 e.jpg

At she neared the top of the stairs her nerves got to her. The hangman reached for her arm while saying comforting words the preacher shoved on her ass.

hang 798 F.jpg

Nearly naked, Stephany arrived on the gallows’ deck. She looked up at the noose she would be hanged with.

hang 580.jpg

If she could, Stephany would have shit then.

hang 580.jpg
She regrets that she has one life to give for her … no wait … that line doesn’t quite fit …

Stephany Schiller’s execution was a big event in Lynchem. While the town was no stranger to the public hanging of condemned criminals, up to that day all the prisoners hanged were men. That day, they were going to see a woman get her neck stretched and better still, it was a woman of ill-repute and a body that went with her occupation. To top it all, Judge Hangem had ordered her to be hanged to death wearing nothing but the bindings on her wrists and the noose she would die hanging from.

The naked murderess was as near as naked as she could be when she arrived on the gallows’ deck. Her nudity was contrasted by the sheriff and his men garbed in their finest attire. The sheriff grabbed Stephy’s arm and led her to the hangman. He growled “You ain’t here to admire the view. These people came to watch you die hangin’ by your neck!”

perp arrest 071 D.jpg

The sheriff’s push of Stephany along with her reluctance to be hanged made the push more a shove. The hangman calmly said to Stephany “Relax, it won’t take long for you to die once your hanged.”

Stephany moaned “He was robbing me! He deserved to…”

The hangman interrupted her and said “I’m not the judge or jury. They sent you here. I’m just doing what the court ordered.”

hang 1364 B - Copy.jpg

He stood her between the noose and the wooden upright it hanged from. In a calm voice he said “Time to get you ready to hang.”

Stephany pulled back but there was no escaping his iron grip. She whimpered “I shouldn’t be hanged for killing the bastard!”

hang 1383 D.jpg

The hangman said again “I’m not the judge. He says you hang and he pays me.”

He pushed Stephany towards the noose and said “You fight it and it will just be harder.”

hang 274 E.jpg

Stephany didn’t move as he reached for the noose.

hang 1294 A.jpg

In a moment the noose would be around her neck…

Attachments

• caprice_miela_26773_6.jpg
    caprice_miela_26773_6.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 94
  • caprice_miela_26773_7.jpg
    caprice_miela_26773_7.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 84
  • caprice_miela_26773_8.jpg
    caprice_miela_26773_8.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 79
  • caprice_miela_26773_9.jpg
    caprice_miela_26773_9.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 75
  • caprice_miela_26773_10.jpg
    caprice_miela_26773_10.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 110
  • 24815180.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
Even in Lynchem, hanging a convict was usually a pretty straightforward event. The prisoner was brought to the gallows, a noose was placed around their neck, a few words were said about their crime and their sentence, then the trapdoor was opened, and they were hanged. The whole event from being led from the jail till they kicked their last was over in less than a half hour. Their bodies were left hanged from the gallows an hour or so after the trap was opened. Most of the people who witnessed the hanging had moved on to their work or one of Lynchem’s saloons well before the convict’s body was taken down.

But that day was different. Condemned to the gallows was the first woman the region had ever hanged. Not only was that a unique event, Judge Hangem had ordered Stephany to be brought to the gallows and hanged naked, allegedly to show that women criminals were not above the law… but really he wanted to Stephany’s naked body do its last dance as she hanged by her neck. He also was part owner of one of the saloons and the crowd drawn for Stephany’s hanging was better than he could have hoped!

Once Stephany’s dress was torn from her body she was marched the last yards to the gallows. The local women were appalled by seeing Stephy walking nude past them.

hang 1260 D.jpg

They were horrified that her breast stood out as if Stephy was proud of being brought to her execution naked. It never crosses their minds Stephany was was humiliated by being displayed that way.

On the gallows, the hangman checked the ropes binding her arms. The territories head nurse stood in front of her. With a nervous voice, Stephy asked “How are you going to help me?”

hang 1075 C.jpg

The nurse proudly said “The region’s director wants to confirm you are dead. I am only here to confirm you’ve ‘kicked the bucket.”

Preacher Wragg stepped behind Stephany and tried to comfort her. Softly he said “It will be over quickly.”

Stephany snapped “You mean my life will be over quickly!”

hang 781.jpg

Behind her, T. H. Tree’s grandson coldly said “Not that quickly! I made a fine noose out of good Arkansas hemp. Should take her ten minutes or so to die.”

hang 1255 C.jpg

Then the hanging of Stephany got underway. The director of the territory is invited to place the noose around Stephany’s neck. He is awkward as he tries to put the noose around her neck. It chills him to see tears lining her eyes.

hang 062 B.jpg

He mutters “Hold still. You earned this when you killed Mr. Tree.”

The hang man grabbed Stephany’s arms and quietly hissed “Just put it around her neck. I can’t hang her till you do.”

j 036.jpg

She opened her eyes as she felt the rough rope scratch against her face.

j 039 C.jpg

The noose was tightened. Stephany had nowhere to go but a short drop when the trapdoor dropped from beneath her feet. Tree takes a swig of his drink and said “That looks good on you.”

hang 657 E.jpg

“It will look better when you’re hanged by it” he adds.

The hangman takes his position behind Stephany. She snaps “Just get this over with!”

hang 1376.jpg

“Not so quick” he replied. “There are still some things that need to be done!”

The hangman was right. In Lynchem, male prisoners were brought to the gallows, someone would read their names, their crimes, and their sentence. Then they were hanged to death. Stephany Schiller, being the first woman hanged in the territory, was a special event. Mrs. Chocker, the region’s recorder, climbed the steps to the gallows’ deck carrying a scroll. She was quite modestly dressed. Wwas it because she was that proper or to more accentuate Stephany’s nakedness as she stood waiting to serve her sentence?

Mrs. Chocker opened the scroll and cleared her throat as the crowd drew silent. With a surprising booming voice she began to read from the parchment.

“Miss Stephany Schiller, you have been tried for murdering Mr. T. H. Tree. You have been found guilty of shooting the man dead in the main street of this town. You have been sentenced to hang by your neck until you are dead.

“Traditionally, hanged prisoners are left hanged from the gallows for one hour. However, due to you being the first woman hanged in this territory, Judge Hangem has ordered you to be left hanged from this gallows until the sun sets this evening.

“While it is not part of your sentence, I pray your soul burns forever in the fires of hell!”

hang 1386 A.jpg

The crowd cheered their approval of Mrs. Chocker’s speech as Stephany glared at her wishing she was not noosed and her hands bound behind her. If freed from her restrains she would have throttled the bitch standing next to her.

Behind her, Mr. Tree’s grandson took a sip his drink and calmy said “But after you are hanged, bitch. Let’s hope it takes a while for you to croak.”
hang 1371 D.jpg

Stephany leaned forward. She almost threw up but her empty stomach prevented her from doing so.

The hangman stepped up to see that her wrists were secured and made a last check of the noose. Satisfied it was tight enough to hang Stephany, he nodded that the woman was ready to be hanged.

hang 1373 E.jpg

He stepped back and Stephany looked around her.

hang 220 A.jpg

Before her was twice as many people that lived in Lynchem. She recognized a lot of the men. She had slept with many of them. But there they were with their wives and girlfriends, all there to see her hanged.

With a morbid curiosity of what it would feel like to be hanged, Stephany thought ‘Pull the lever…’

hang 1384 B.jpg

‘…and get this show on the road!’

She drew her gun and put a .45 slug in his chest.
I'm no gun expert, but that is a sawed off shotgun she has there. This is that artistic licence stuff I've heard about, I think. :D
In should be noted that killing the richest man in the main street of the town of Lynchem is not helpful to one’s freedom.
In a town called Lynchem, and in broad daylight, she might have given this a bit more thought.

Stephany looked down over her naked body. For that moment all that filled her mind was her breasts rising and falling with each breath she took and the trapdoor creaking beneath her feet as she breathed. She needn’t have worried that it would not support her. It held men nearly twice her weight and never failed- until the lever was pulled.

barb Hang 9 C.jpg

She was snapped back to reality when Deputy Dumass grabbed her shoulders and the sheriff lifted her chin.

I 097 A.jpg

The sheriff snarled “This bitch looks ready to pay for her crimes.”

Stephany whimpered “Don’t hang me” but the sheriff moved to the lever to release the level while Deputy Dumass grabbed a quick feel of her breast.

I 099 A.jpg

The sheriff said “Nice of the hangman to let me do this.”

With lustful contempt he pulled the lever.

i 101 A.jpg

Stephany screamed but only for a moment. She fell only a couple feet when the noose jerked hard on her neck breaking her fall.

i 102 A.jpg

It was a short drop coupled with a well-made noose. Stephany was hardly dead yet. She lifted her knees as her feet searched for footing they would not find…

The sheriff said “Nice of the hangman to let me do this.” With lustful contempt he pulled the lever.

i 101 A.jpg

Stephany screamed but only for a moment. She fell only a couple feet when the noose jerked hard on her neck breaking her fall.

i 102 A.jpg

It was a short drop coupled with a well-made noose. Stephany was hardly dead yet. She lifted her knees as her feet searched for footing they would not find. The drop was only a couple of feet but her neck and head stopped her body’s fall. There was snaps in her neck bit the ligaments and tendons held. What twitching she did was involuntary. Stephany was stunned by the jerk her neck suffered. She did not know she spread her legs as her bladder let go.

hang 849.jpg

The dropped tightened the noose but with great effort Stephany could still gasp for air. Her legs flailed beneath her hips as she took her last pee.

i 103 c.jpg

Stephany began to kick as she searched for some kind footing.

hang 848.jpg

By her animated thrashing, the crowd knew that the noose was slowly choking her.

hang 1104 e.jpg

To the people watching, her jerks and twists seemed quite humorous.

hang 1267G.jpg

Stephany had been hanged for five minutes. With her ears ringing she could not hear the lewd remarks being shouted at her. The sheriff even had to note “She’s kicked longer than any man we’ve hanged.

i 103 a.jpg

Stephany did not him or the raucous cheer of approval that came from the crowd.

Not far from the gallows, T. H. Tree’s grandson leaned against the bank’s wall. He took a swig of his drink and said “She’s slowing down but she’s gone through hell dying.”

Next to him a French woman named Messaline said “If you’d have used a premium French noose she wouldn’t have suffered so much.”

Tree looked up at Stephany doing her last kicks. He said “Killing her is just the end. She killed grandpa. She deserves to suffer before she dies.”

hang 1013.jpg

Messaline bites her tongue. She doesn’t say ‘someone should have killed the bastard years ago…’

Stephany was executed on a warm June evening in the 1800s. She was brought to Lynchem’s gallows to be hanged by her neck until she was death for her coldblooded murder of Mr. T. H. Tree on the very street where she would be hanged. In ruthless anger Judge Hangem ordered Stephany be brought to the gallows and be hanged to death while she was naked except for the ropes binding her wrists and the crude Arkansas noose she would be hanged by.

A great ceremony was made of Stephany’s march to the gallows and her naked ascent to her hanging. A spectacle was made of placing the noose around her neck.

hang 1388 A.jpg

The region’s recorder gave a hateful speech about Stephany Schiller’s hanging to be followed by the sheriff heading on more abuse while Deputy Dumass copped a feel of her naked bound body. This all occurred while the photographer from the esteemed publication Crux Chronicle took pictures of the noosed but otherwise naked woman.

hang 1096 G.jpg

Despite all this degrading scene, Spike Sharp recorded that Stephany took her punishment graciously as she remained mostly silent on the gallows right up to when she was hanged. To readers here, it should be noted that while she was mostly silent right up to when the trapdoor opened, it can safely be said Spike Sharp is not gifted at reading a condemned woman’s last thoughts.

At the designated time the trapdoor was opened and Stephany was hanged. Though stunned for a moment after she was hanged, to the crowd’s delight she put up a fierce fight trying to escape the noose that would choke her to death.

hang 1355 S.jpg

So fierce was her fight some of the rope binding her wrists came undone.

hang 1387 A mvalim.jpg

Despite Stephany’s efforts, the rope held her wrist until she died choked by the noose. The crowd gave her a rowdy cheer for her nearly ten minute battle with the noose.

hang 1365 A.jpg

The crowd stayed around much longer than a usual hanging but well before the sun set, Stephany’s body hanged alone over the empty street.

hang 1359 E.jpg

Before darkness set in, A scantily dressed waitress came out of the Six Gun Saloon for a quick smoke. She came over to the gallows and looked up at Stephany’s body still hanged and drifting in the evening breeze.

hang 1336 A.jpg

She sighed “You put on a hell of a dance. But with your deep pockets gone, there will only be more money when the guys leave me a tip.”

The End…

Back
Top Bottom