Go to CruxDreams.com

Fossy

SEXPIOGENTUS
NOTE TO CF STAFF – I have begun a new thread for this post because even though the theme kind of features my muse Charlotte, (who has her own thread), the subject matter surrounding the content is fairly unique. Therefore, I hope you agree that a new thread is warranted.
Thank you
Fossy

The Subjugation Series

Recently Charlotte, my muse, and I were sorting through some old boxes in the loft space of a deceased relative of hers, and we unearthed an old, small wooden box, inside which was a bundle, tied with rotting string, of ten photographs. The pictures were clearly old and very much had a theme running through them. The female who featured in every photograph certainly bore the family resemblance to my Charlotte, and so we surmised that it was indeed the same girl in each picture.

However, as we looked at each one the theme became more and more evident. A girl … was it the same girl? It certainly looked that way. The girl featured in every picture. Were they posed for? Or was she genuinely caught up in a life of such horror and submission? Despite the pictures being scratched, their Glass Plated, Sepia toned, development meant that they had retained a clarity that told us at least something about them.

We could see that the pictures were indeed a series. In fact, from seeing the words clearly upon several of them we could tell that they were entitled “The Subjugation Series”. Furthermore, we could even see a date on the one that looked like the “collared” girl was being sold (we think this one was called Auction after staring for an age at the blurred out words) – it said ‘The Great Sale 1864’ – Savannah, in the bottom right hand of the photograph. The one titled ‘Incarceration’ also shows a date of 1864 in the same bottom corner, though a little less clearly.

So, maybe this girl, this beautiful looking ancestor of Charlotte’s, had for some reason been truly subjugated like this? This valuable insight into not just the past of my lovely muse, but also into the past of the United States of America, has inspired us to find out more. Maybe we will unearth her story … maybe we won’t … but we shall certainly try.

Please take a moment or two to look at the small collection below. Charlotte and I have added our thoughts to each one, but we would love you to comment too. Let us know what the images inspire in you, comment about any historical morsel that you think the scene tells us, and please, if you see any other evidence of a date, time and place on any of the photographs that my muse and I have missed, then share it with us all.

Thank you.
Fossy and Charlotte.

I have taken the liberty of tagging the following CF’ers because you have all either shown interest in supporting my previous works, or shared active CF role-play with me recently. I hope that you don’t mind.
@Barabbas @Barbaria1 @Beate @bkcharmer @bobinder @crumera @cruxlover @ctcua @ERIN the Brave @Eulalia @Eva Inanna @Gibbs505 @Heineudo @Jackie1111 @jacksjg89 @Jon Smithie @Kathy @Kuba @Madiosi @Marcella @messaline @MJMcHugh @montycrusto @nicole @old slave @Peony @phlebas @Puritan @Quiet Paul @RacingRodent @Rias @thehangingtree @toxidomaskjr @twonines @wildsouthman @windar @Wragg @StarbuckSlut @shredword @The Beast @thommorr @Praefectus Praetorio @elephas @malins @fallenmystic @Loxuru @Harsh Martinet @RedOrc @Grab @firstout0 @bleater @Ozz @Boris Spider @Dalriada @TheLimey @KurvyKate @Vindex @piraland @Roberta @fat slave girl

Last edited:
Accepting Her Fate

This first picture in the set was hard to decipher. We could see nothing of the title other than the fact it looked to have originally been in the bottom right-hand corner of the photograph. It depicts a naked girl looking back towards the camera, her expression forlorn, as if she was being forced to moved towards the waiting queue of men. Was she a whore? Was she a captive being forced to serve them … the look on her face suggests the latter, and so Charlotte and I named it “Accepting Her Fate”.

Attachments

• The Subjugation Series - Accepting Her Fate.jpeg
    The Subjugation Series - Accepting Her Fate.jpeg
    145.8 KB · Views: 150
Auctioned

Once again, the picture title was in the bottom right-hand corner, and this time we could see some of the letters a little more clearly. ‘The’ and ‘Subj …’ but, more interestingly, if we stared at what looked the final word, it seemed to look like ‘Auction’ or ‘Auctioned’, the latter word being what Charlotte and I named the picture. The girl is a true beauty and she looks both scared and resigned. We assumed that she was fully naked, and the collar looks like it is made of heavy iron and the chains too. We assumed that she was fully naked and that her wrists too, if we could have seen them, would be clasped by manacles of a similar weight and appearance. But it was the left-hand corner that really excited my muse and I, because there, in faint but clearly visible scratchy letters, it said ‘The Great Sale, 1864, Savannah.’ Wow, we had a year and a location for this picture. But if this truly was a slave auction, why was this white girl being traded so publicly, especially to an audience that seemed to contain freed people of all colours, which at the time in question would have been unbelievably inflammatory to say the least. Both Charlotte and I found this image extremely provocative, compelling and erotic.

Attachments

• The Subjugation Series - Auctioned.jpeg
    The Subjugation Series - Auctioned.jpeg
    364.1 KB · Views: 147
Begging

Another very provocative scene. The girl on all fours, crawling possibly, towards the seated administrators, and of course naked. We can see her breasts hanging pendulously down from her slender body, her long unfettered hair masking some of her face. Although we could see the words ‘The Subjugation Series …” there were no other discernible words for us to decipher here. And so, Charlotte and I named it ‘Begging’. But what was it that the poor girl was begging for? There is an assembled audience for sure. Was it a public sale? Was it another scene from the Great Sale in Savannah in 1864? Or was it something else.

Attachments

• The Subjugation Series - Begging.jpeg
    The Subjugation Series - Begging.jpeg
    141.2 KB · Views: 137
Hunted

This scene amazed us. Firstly, the full title could be made out “The Subjugation Series – Hunted”. And it did indeed show a naked girl fleeing from the silhouetted armed soldiers ‘hunting’ her. But what was going on here. Was this a real situation? Was this naked girl an escaped slave of some kind? Why were they hunting here? Was this prelude to a savage gang rape, or a vicious recovery of fleeing contraband? Or was this scene posed for? If this too was circa 1864, commercial pictures had not long been a thing of the day, and so was this simply a savvy photographer grabbing the opportunity to create a salacious picture for his own gain? Charlotte and I liked to think not. We wanted to imagine the poor, vulnerable girl running for her modesty, maybe even her life … and that the photographer was on hand to record the moment.

Attachments

• The Subjugation Series - Hunted.jpeg
    The Subjugation Series - Hunted.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 120
Incarcerated

What a picture this was. The feelings of lust and desire it inflamed within my muse and I were almost overwhelming. The title was very clear “The Subjugation Series – Incarcerated”. In the scene the girl, no longer naked, or at least not the part of her body we can see, but clad in what looks like a very brief prison top that almost exposed her firm breasts as she pulls her arms upwards to her head. She seemed exasperated, possibly indicating that for whatever reason she believes that she has been locked up under false pretences. The cell seems deep, like it was lower than ground level … the two policemen look down upon her. What was her alleged offense? What would be her fate? Was this a real scene? Well, as amazing as this may seem, Charlotte and I most definitely believe that is was indeed real. If you look carefully in the bottom right-hand corner of the photograph you can see it says the word ‘Blackshear’ in faint scratchy letters. Also, underneath that, if you analyse the picture even more closely, you can see the year ‘1 86 4’ written in this manner. Blackshear was a Confederate Prison Camp that existed for only a short while during 1864. It was a hellhole and so why was this very pretty, extremely vulnerable girl being held there? After gazing at this image for what seemed like hours, Charlotte and I were left breathless.

Attachments

• The Subjugation Series - Incarcerated.jpeg
    The Subjugation Series - Incarcerated.jpeg
    284.6 KB · Views: 127
Punished

Even though the words to the left-hand side of the title were badly smudged, we knew enough by now, and could see the remnant letters more clearly, to know that this image was entitled “The Subjugation Series – Punished”. This had to be real. The girl was the same girl from earlier photographs for sure, and Charlotte’s ancestor was suffering badly in this image. The look on her face was stoic enough, but the gashes in her otherwise beautiful body were clear for all to see. A scourge, or barbed whip had done this, and the punishment detail could be clearly seen posed behind her. And yes, posed, is the correct word, because although my muse and I believe this image to be authentic, we also think that this picture was ‘set-up’ with the girl remaining bound in the foreground and the team, clearly very proud of their work, lined up in the background. But what had she done? Was this a precursor to her incarceration in Blackshear?

Attachments

• The Subjugation Series - Punished.jpeg
    The Subjugation Series - Punished.jpeg
    115.6 KB · Views: 130
Servitude

This image was probably the hardest of them all to clearly see. We would see the main title but hardly anything of the second element naming the scene. Having said that it looked like it could possibly begin with and ‘S’ and so, because of the manner in which the naked girl is displayed, Charlotte and I called it ‘Servitude’. Despite the scratches that have appeared with age, the girl in the picture is obviously nude, and shaved of hair in her pubic region. The queue of men looks like they either have been or are waiting to be serviced by her. Is she a whore? Or is she being forced into this kind of ‘serving duty’. If this too is from 1864 then the USA was war-torn, and so anything could be possible regarding the background to this scene.

Attachments

• The Subjugation Series - Servitude.jpeg
    The Subjugation Series - Servitude.jpeg
    175.8 KB · Views: 127
Violated

Here we have the benefit of seeing the word ‘Violated’ very clearly from the latter part of the title. And the naked girl looks like she is just that … totally violated. Was this scene posed for? Both Charlotte and I doubt that very much. The men look natural, and satisfied, while the girl looks beaten, defeated, submissive to their desires. The way she appears to suck on her thumb indicates a natural need for comfort, which we assume would not have been forthcoming. To be honest both my muse and I know that hardened civil war soldiers, like the ones in the picture, would not simply have sat and posed in this manner with a naked, nubile beauty very much within their reach.

Attachments

• The Subjugation Series - Violated.jpeg
    The Subjugation Series - Violated.jpeg
    143.3 KB · Views: 124
Violated II

Very much from the exact same time as ‘Violated’. This shot appears to have been taken just as the girl realises that the photographs are being taken. This scene further vindicates the thinking that the scene is not being posed for, and that the girl has in fact just been ravished, violated, used by the soldiers for their pleasure. Given the manner in which the men are looking at her, it seems that her ordeal might not yet be over. Was this at the site of a civil war battle, or in a camp, or where else could it have been. What is its story? Another very compelling and thought-provoking image.

Attachments

• The Subjugation Series - Violated II.jpeg
    The Subjugation Series - Violated II.jpeg
    141.9 KB · Views: 122
Waiting

This image is the final one in the series, or at the least the last one from those that have survived, and we can see that it is very clearly called ‘Waiting’. But waiting for what? Who is waiting? The men (are they slaves or freed men?) or the beautiful naked girl? If it is the men who are waiting, what are they waiting for? And the girl … could she be waiting to be transported elsewhere? Maybe to the camp or battleground seen in the pictures called ‘Violated’ and ‘Violated II’? I guess we will never know. But what we do know is that the girl is not there through choice. The heavy chain around her neck seems to be padlocked, and her wrists are manacled. Would her ankles be secured in irons too? Both Charlotte and I imagined so. Once again, she appears to be defiant, and we can see that her mound is totally bare and very clearly visible. The huts behind her appear to be ramshackle and very basic, is this where she was ‘Waiting’ to be taken?

Attachments

• The Subjugation Series - Waiting.jpeg
    The Subjugation Series - Waiting.jpeg
    113.3 KB · Views: 125
Please take a moment or two to look at the small collection below. Charlotte and I have added our thoughts to each one, but we would love you to comment too. Let us know what the images inspire in you, comment about any historical morsel that you think the scene tells us, and please, if you see any other evidence of a date, time and place on any of the photographs that my muse and I have missed, then share it with us all.
An innovative and highly interesting thread idea, Fossy. Quick reactions may be difficult. Time is needed to study and digest such a rich display, but sure to be rewarding. I’ll give it some serious and imaginative thought

Back
Top Bottom