The Torture Wing

Go to CruxDreams.com
Part 1.

Ellen Bombay had been working at the Correctional Facility for 5 years now and she had gained a reputation as being cruel and calous. Most of her colleagues kept their distance from her and for the most part, the inmates were terrified of her, because she ran the department of torture. She got the worst of the worst of the criminals - Murderers, rapists, etc.

This prison was unusual in that it was technically a mixed prison, with both male and female inmates, however they were housed in seperate wings and the only time they would ever interact was in the torture wing. Each cell would have 4 inmates. There was no seperation in the torture wing cells - men and women would be housed together during their stay.

Today started out like any other Monday, it was the start of a new week and the that meant a new consignment of prisoners were coming to the torture wing. This was always entertaining to Ellen, given her cold calous nature, because the torture wing made snivelling, sobbing messes of even the most hardened criminals. Most would have to be forceibly dragged in kicking and screaming. The first thing was booking. The names of the prisoner was taken and then they were taken to be stripped and hosed down before being sent to their new cell to await they’re torture.

This morning Ellen had 3 prisoners, 1 male and 2 female. First up was a man, Kyle he was 29 and had been convicted recently of raping 2 girls. He was one of the weak ones, he was already screaming and crying as they booked him and stripped him… “PLEASE I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING FOR GOD SAKE PLEASE”, but his cries fell on deaf ears. “Cell one” Ellen said coolly as she turned her attention to the 2nd prisoner of the day. A small lean, muscular woman named Jan with a smirk on her face. She had been convicted of murdering her husband. She remained silent and defient as the guards stripped her and threw her naked into the cell with the first man. The final prisoner caught Ellen’s eye. She was not the usual type of person they got in here… Ellen read her file, Her name was Alison, she had been convicted of theft? That was unusual… Ellen looked at the woman standing before her, she was crying silently and looked terrified. She was doughy and a little overweight and wore glasses. Ellen smirked…. “this one will be fun”… She finally began to cry uncontrollably and started to scream “THERE IS A MISTAKE, PLEASE NOT THIS” as the guards stripped her and dragged her into the cell with the other 2 prisoners.

The 3 naked prisoners all sat in seperate corners. The stronger woman Jan, who had murdered her husband was smirking at Kyle who was desperately trying to hide the fact that he had an erection. She then turned to Alison, the doughy plump girl and asked her why she was there. “Please, I want to go home” is all Alison could manage.

They didn’t have long to wait until the guard came to collect the first prisoner… it was Jan… She remained strong and defiant as the guard led her out of the cell and down the hall to the torture chamber. Ellen Bombay was waiting inside beside this odd looking contraption. It looked for all the World like a massage table, Jan was laid face down on it with her head and breasts exposed through openings in the table. Her legs were tied down to individual leg holders and then a hinge was released at her waist that kind of folded her legs under her which spread open her vulva and anus. Jan remained defiant even though she was now completely incapacitated and exposed.

Ellen looked at her and smirked. She bent down and crawled under the table and began to gently caress Jan’s nipples. Jan was furious and spat at her but missed and Ellen just smiled. She then produced a set of pliers and Jan’s smirk disappeared…. she clamped down hard on one of Jan’s nipples… Jan bucked her hips in pain but held her tongue, she wasn’t going to give Ellen the satisfaction of a scream. Ellen moved onto the 2nd nipple and still Jan refused to scream. “I’m impressed Jan” said Ellen, “that usually has most women pleading and crying, but I bed we can get there”.

Ellen got out from under the table and proceeded around to the back where Jan’s vulva and anus were exposed. Ellen rang her hand along the top of Jan’s ass, gently rubbing off her anus and down to her vulva. She slid a gloved finger into Jan’s vagina which brought out a slight moan from Jan. “Are you ready to scream Jan?” Asked Ellen… Jan just spat and smirked.

Ellen bent down right in front of Jan’s exposed vulva, and using one had spread her lips and with the other appled the pliers to Jan’s clitorus and squeezed. Jan was no longer the strong and stoic lady she had been a few moments ago. A shrief of terror and agony pierced the whole wing. Jan bucked wildly and screamed. Urine sprayed from her as Ellen laughed “HAHA I though you were the tough one?” She turned back to the guards… “We’ve got a pisser” laughed.

After Jan passed out from the pain, Ellen ordered her brought back to her cell… “I’ll see you later for round 2 she said”.

The next prisoner, Kyle, was brought down. As Ellen had predicted, he began to sob almost immediately as he saw the torture rack, the same one used on Jan. He was strapped down facing up and his legs strapped into these secure stirrups. The hinges were turned and his legs were forced open. Ellen smiled as she looked at his exposed testicles and anus. I’m going to have fun with you.

Ellen began by teasing Kyle, she ran her hand along his stomach while telling him about what had happened to Jan earlier that morning… “I began by caressing her nipples and then I spread open her anus and vulva…..” She had noticed by this stage that Kyle was erect. “Naughty” she smirked at him. Then coldly as she could she just stood up and said “You are a rapist Kyle,
I’ve been given the authority to remove your penis and
testicles today, without anesthesia. Kyle’s just looked at her, you could see the terror rise up in his face.
“What? YOU CAN’T…. HEEEELLLPPP SOMEBODY”. Ellen looked down at him and grinned. “I’m going to masturbate you now Kyle, how long you
keep your genitals is up to you. I will severe them when you cum.

Ellen began to caress Kyle’s penis. He was utterly terrified because he couldn’t help but feel the sexual pleasure rise. Ellen then did the unthinkable,
she slipped her finger into his anus. Kyle bucked and squealed as he began to ejaculate. Ellen smirked at him as she reached for her scalpel. “PLEASE FUCK NO JESUS CHRIST NO”
She grabbed his penis and cut. It came off easy. Urine dribbled from the hole left behind as Kyle cried uncontrollably. She then removed his scrotum with one swift cut. He squealed and sobbed.
“Take him to medical” said Ellen cruelly….”and bring the fat girl down”.

Back in their cell, Jan lay in the corner sobbing, her hand between her legs holding her swollen vulva. She had been subject to the excruciating torture of having her clitoris squeezed with a pliers. Her pride was injured as well because she had promised herself she wouldn’t show any emotion, but she had screaming in pain and urinated like most women do and like Ellen had told her she would.

Alison, was sitting in the opposite corner with her head in her hands and she was rocking back and forth and sobbing uncontrollably. There must have been a serious error somewhere along the line, because unlike the other prisoners in here, Alison was actually innocent.

Ellen was prepping a new set of gastly terrors for the next victim when she got an email, marked urgent.

CASE 13455601 - ALISON SMITH
SENTENCING UPGRADED FROM TORTURE TO EXECUTION

EXECUTION TO BE CARRIED OUT AT THE DISCRETION OF THE ON DUTY OFFICER.

Ellen could not believe it! It was her first execution… “What in the name of God did this girl do?” she thought to herself.

Back in the cell, Alison began to panic as she heard the guards coming down the hallway… “Oh God, help me, please don’t let them take me away please help”..
“There’s nothing I can do for you…. yet” Jan said as she looked at Alison, her demenour had changed from a hardened criminal to someone a bit more empathetic and someone with a plan…

Alison faught the guards all the way along the hallway, they ended up having to pick her up and carry her in.

Alison was about 5’4’’, brown hair and was a little over weight. Not fat, but definitely a few pounds over weight. She hadn’t shaved her pubic hair in a while either by the looks of it. She was sweating from the struggle she had put up against the guards. “Please” she said, “Why am I here, I didn’t do anything”…
“I don’t know what you did, but it must have been serious” Said Ellen with a grin, “You’re sentence has been altered, I have been given the authority to carry our your execution here today, you’re not leaving his room Alison” Said Ellen cruelly.

Alison was speechless, frozen in absolute terror. She was dragged into the next room, the execution room, by the guards. There she saw her worst fear - A noose. “OH MY GOD NO… NOT THAT, ANHYTHING BUT THAT” she screamed as the guards wrestled her to the ground, her hands were bound behind her back. She was dragged kicked and screaming over to the gallows, she fought right to the bitter end, they had to battle to get the noose around her neck, but once they got it around her neck, her screams turned more into sobbing and crying…. “Please, not like this, I didn’t do anything”. Her pleas were simply met with a cruel non related response from Ellen. “I’m sorry Alison, we have no adult diapers left, try not to piss please”. With that the stool was pulled.

Alison fell about 2 inches before the rope bit sharply into her neck. The pain was instant and unbearable. Instinctively she immediately raised her knees up to try and relieve the pressure but it was completely futile. Her vulva and anus were completely exposed, which Ellen found oddly arousing, she had the urge to masturbate, but obviously couldn’t. Alison faught hard and kicked wildly. She urinated forcefully due to the incredible pain. The pain was so intense, she felt the urge to vomit, but it couldn’t get past the noose on her throat, this only increased the pain.
Alison continued to struggle and kick, she desperately faught for air. Her lungs burned. The agony was unlike anything she could have imagined. She felt her body begin to slow down. Her anus failed and she defecated much to the amusement of Ellen and the guards…. “Hahahah we have a shitter” Ellen said. As she defecated, Alison’s legs were open, it was a reflex, her brain was dying. Ellen laughed a disgusted laugh as a drop of creamy discharge leaked from Alison’s vagina. This was not a dignified death.

At last after a 12 minute struggle. Alison was dead.

Just as Ellen had ordered her body to be cut down an alarm sounded…. A guard came running into the room “JAILBREAK JAILBREAK…. PRISONER 34956 has escaped…. Ellen quickly checked her computer. It was Jan. Jan was gone.

To be continued…..

Part 2.

It had been 4 months since Prisoner 34956 AKA Jan had escaped and it had been a busy and difficult time for Ellen Bombay who was at the time, the warden of the torture wing. She had since been relieved of her position and had been living off her savings for the last while.

It was early evening, maybe 6pm when Ellen pulled up to her house where she lived with her boyfriend Mike. The lights were all off, which Ellen thought was odd, she hadn’t been gone and Mike was there when she had left. She grabbed the groceries from the back seat of her car, she was going to make dinner for Mike, and made her way to the door. She put the key in, turned the lock and went inside and then a pinch in her neck and the room began to spin. She turned her head to see what had happened. There was someone there. Her vision began to blur and she collapsed.

Ellen began to wake, she was extremely groggy, she immediately noticed that she couldn’t move. She was tied face down into some kind of frame. Panic gripped her immediately. “WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON…. MIKE!! MIKE ARE YOU THERE? ANYBODY! SOMEBODY HELP ME”. She struggled for bit. Her head was fastened into place. Her arms were stretched out in front of her. She realised she had been stripped of all her clothes except her panties. She lay on a wooden table of sorts with special cutouts to allow her breasts to fall freely through so she wasn’t lying on them. Her legs were spread and her knees were bent and strapped in beneath the table so she essentially looked like she was in some kind of torturous yoga position. It was incredibly uncomfortable. Her head was fastened in place, looking forward which put a strain on her neck. She was utterly terrified. Then came the voice…..

“Ellen, poor poor Ellen, how low you have fallen”

“Who’s there? WHAT DO YOU WANT? WHERE’S MIKE??……”

There was silence for a few seconds.

“WHO ARE YOU???” Demanded Ellen.

“You’re not in much of a position to make demands, now are you” As she spoke, the stranger moved into Ellen’s eye line, it was Jan!!

Ellen looked at her in disbelief. “You!” She said. “Surprised to see me?” retorted Jan. “How long has it been? 4 months? 5 maybe?”. Ellen struggled in vain once again against her bindings but the frame was solid timber and she was extremely well secured with straps. A sudden chilling thought crossed her mind… “Where’s Mike?”

“What have you done with him?? Please, he’s innocent, he has nothing to do with anything”. Ellen pleaded, but Jan just smiled. “That poor girl you hanged was innocent too, but still you stripped her of her dignity and took away her life in the cruelest most humiliating way, so as the saying goes, it’s an eye for an eye”

“NO!! Please don’t.” Pleaded Ellen, “You’re anger is with me, not him”

“Oh don’t you worry” said Jan with a sly smile, “I’ll get to you, but first…..”

Jan left the room briefly and came back a few minutes later pushing what looked like a wheelchair, but more of a handmade wheelchair. Ellen looked on in horror as she realised Mike was strapped into it. He had been stripped and strapped to it. His legs were strapped to the handle on either side, so his legs were open and there was a hole in the middle, essentially allowing ease of access to his penis, testicles and anus. Jan pulled a level and Mike’s chair leaned back by about 45 degrees, exposing his private parts. Jan wanted Ellen to see.

Mike was groggy. He had been drugged as well by the looks of it. When he started to properly come round, he began to panic just like Ellen had. His mouth was gagged so all he could manage was hysterical muffles.

Jan looked at Ellen. “Remember that poor man that you tortured? You forced him to ejaculate on your torture rack and then severed his penis? Well maybe something similar for your precious Mike… or maybe I’ll hang him like you did to that poor girl, or maybe I’ll rape him and then cut his throat… “ Said Jan, her anger now plain for all to see.

“YOU DESTROYED MY CLITORIS” Jan roared at Ellen, “YOU HUMILIATED ME AND DESTROYED ANY CHANCE I HAD OF EVER HAVING ENJOYABLE SEX EVER AGAIN, SO NOW IT’S MY TURN TO EXACT REVENGE”

With that she took a blade and turned to Mike… “Sorry Mike” Jan said, “Blame your precious lady friend”. She moved to the end of the chair. Mike was hysterically fighting against his restrainst at this point. He began to urinate in pure terror. “Look at your big strong man Ellen, LOOK AT HIM, pissing himself like a scared little boy”. She waited for him to finish and then she took his penis into her hand and began to fondle it. Mike whimpered like a child as his body betrayed him and he began to get erect. Jan looked at Ellen, “Before he loses his penis, I want to be the last person to give him pleasure, and I want you to watch”. Jan removed her panties, the scarring on her vulva was plain to see, she straddled Mike and put his penis inside her. She began to have sex with him. He cried, Ellen cried and Jan laughed. Despite his best efforts, it wasn’t long until Mike ejaculated. Jan got off him, put her panties back on, and without even a flinch, she took the blade and began to cut off Mike’s penis and testicles. Mike squealed and bucked wildly. Blood spurted as she sawed through his manhood. And as soon as it was done, she moved close to him… stared into his eyes and began to cut at his throat. Mike began to buck wildly again. He was gurgling and struggling. Vomit spewed from his now exposed throat. He was defecating and urine mixed with blood spurted from the hole where is penis had been only moments before.

Ellen frantically screamed for him, but he was gone.

Jan wheeling the chair with Mike’s lifeless body away, somewhere out of Ellen’s field of vision. Ellen then heard the shower. She was alone in the room. She fought with everything she had against her restraints but it was totally futile. Jan returned a few minutes later, she smelled like Ellen’s shower gel. She had cleaned the blood off herself.

“Now Ms Bombay, what to do with you…. I mean how do we top that?” Jan said, clearly enjoying herself. Ellen just stared at her with all the anger she could muster.

Jan produced a small leather pouch, opened it and revealed and assortment of tools and toys. “Firstly, to get warmed up, I’m going to rape you” Jan said, very matter of fact, “But I’m going to let you decide”. Jan produced a vibrator from her bag. “You’re getting raped by this, that’s a given, but shall I rape you in the vagina or the anus? You’re choice”

“FUCK YOU” is all Ellen could manage.

“Tut tut tut Ellen” Said Jan, “If that’s going to be your attitude, maybe I will decide for you”.

Jan moved behind Ellen, out of her view, and began to cut Ellen’s panties off with a scissors. Ellen screamed and began to fight the bindings again. Jan removed Ellens panties revealing her spread vagina and anus completely exposed. Jan ran her hands, gently across Ellen’s anus and then delicately slipped her finger half way into Ellen’s vagina. Ellen bucked at this intrusion. Jan then spoke “I think I’m going to rape you in the anus with the vibrator and use my tongue on your clit…. While you still have one. I’m going to force you to orgasm for me, the same way I forced Mike”

Ellen groaned deeply as Jan forced the dildo into Ellen’s anus. Jan then began to suck on Ellen’s clit. Tears streamed down Ellen’s face as Jan pleasured her. She knew it would only be a matter of time before her body betrayed her and she would have an orgasm in Jan’s mouth!

Ellen began to sob as she climaxed. The dildo in her anus moved up and down with her orgasm contractions. “I hope you enjoyed that, Ellen, it’s the last time you will ever have an orgasm”. Said Jan, with an almost dead tone. Jan took her bag of instruments and sat behind Ellen, right underneath her exposed vagina and anus, her vagina was still shining with her juices.

Ellen was utterly terrified and sobbing uncontrollably. Not being able to see what was happening was making it worse. Jan watch as Ellen’s anus puckered open and closed with fear and anticipation. Jan took a blade and said “Say bye bye to your precious privates Ellen” and with that she began to cut Ellen’s clitoris off. Ellen bucked and fought like a wild animal. The pain was unlike anything she had ever imagined. She began to forcefully urinate on Jan’s hands as Jan continued to cut. Eventually she had removed Ellen’s little button. She brought it around to her and showed it to her. Ellen was hysterical crying. Jan moved beneath Ellen and grabbed her nipple, “These have to go too” she said as she began to cut Ellen’s nipples off. Blood mixed with a milky substance spurted from the holes where her supple nipples had just been severed. Ellen was now paralysed by pain. Her screams had turned to silent screams. Her mind raced. Blood spurted from her vulva and breasts where she had been mutilated.

“I’m not done with you yet Ellen, my love, not by a long shot”. Jan took two pins from her bag. “Ellen, I’m going to blind you, then I’m going to execute you” Jan said. Ellen’s eyes widened with utter terror. “Please FOR GOD SAKE NOT THAT. HOW COULD YOU? HAVEN’T YOU DONE ENOUGH, JUST KILL ME PLEEEEAAAASEE NOT THAT JESUS NOT THAT”.

Jan took her blade and placed it at Ellen’s chin. Ellen looked more terrified than any person Jan had ever seen. She dropped the blade and grabbed Ellen’s right eyelid with her thumb and forced it open. Ellen’s head was secured in place so she couldn’t move. Ellen screamed. She was defecating and urinating in total fear. She began to vomit. Ellen took and pin and slowly stuck it into Ellen’s right eye. Ellen thrashed wildly on the bench. Than darkness and pain. Jan repeated on the left eye. Total darkness. Ellen was blind. She cried and whimpered uncontrollably. The smell of urine and faces was overpowering.

Ellen passed out.

Jan released Ellen’s body from the rack while she was passed out and dragged her over to the makeshift gallows she had erected. She secured Ellen’s arms behind her back, but left her legs untied. She brought the rope around her neck and tightened it. Ellen began to come too. It was total darkness, fear gripped her once again. She realised she wasn’t in the rack anymore, she had no idea where she was, she was blind. Jan began “Welcome to the end Ellen, now you die. In a few seconds ‘m going to hang you by the neck” Ellen panicked and tried to move toward the sound of Jan’s voice, but Jan just hoisted the rope and before she knew what had happened she was suspended by the neck.

The pain was instant as the rope bit into her neck. She instinctively reached for the floor and then raised her knees to try and relieve the pressure on her neck, It was all futile. She gurgled and struggled hard on the rope. Her legs were spread wide giving Jan a great show! Urine sprayed forcefully from her as she struggle. The torture had done all sorts of damage to her system. Diarrhea spewed from her open anus and she fought the rope. Jan laughed. Ellen continued to kick and struggle. She leaked blood, urine, diarrhea, vaginal discharge. Every bodily function on display for Jan to enjoy. This went on for several minutes until eventually her body went limp. Ellen Bombay was dead.

Jan had never planned on getting out of this alive and she was pretty certain all the screaming hadn’t gone un noticed by the neighbours either. As soon as she was sure Ellen was dead, Jan stripped her clothes off and went to the corner where she had a second noose set up. She stood up on a chair, cuffed her hands together behind her back, to remove any chance of changing her mind, and kicked the chair away. The rope bit her instantly with white hot pain. She remained still for a few seconds “I will not reduce myself to Ellen’s level”. This didn’t last long of course. As soon as her breath reflex kicked in, she began to struggle, just as Ellen had done, Jan raised her knees and spread her legs out of instinct. She urinated. She bucked her hips as she struggled. Her anus opened and she began to defecate. Jan had alway had a condition where her breasts would produce milk. She was lactating as she struggled. It wasn’t long until she was dead.

She had gotten her revenge, but it cost her her lfe.

Back
Top Bottom