The Trials and Tribulations of Lady Barbara Moore

Go to CruxDreams.com
IMG_5322.jpeg

Day 13

Found guilty of blasphemy and unholy misdeeds behind the Convent walls, the Mother Superior orders that the Convent’s newest and decidedly unruly novice, Barbara Moore, be crucified in the courtyard, displayed from sunrise to sunset to atone for her sins. The other novices made to kneel in the courtyard and pray for her ....perhaps even ordered to strip bare to the waist and flagellate themselves, suffering for Barbara so that her soul might be saved.

All along the Mother Superior watches surreptitiously....watching the ceremony of atonement, her eyes glued to the writhing, moaning figure on the cross, the beautiful body glistening from a sheen of perspiration....her own loins stirring, filled with lust. Tonight she would have two of the sisters scourge her own bare back...to cleanse these impure thoughts from her mind....

*** text by HarshMartinet

Day 14

IMG_5330.jpeg

Milady was about to feel the whip's kiss on her beautiful bare back. Who would have ever thought that attending the Duke's birthday celebration would put her in this situation?

Barbara had made a bet while playing cards and having drunk too much wine, that she could endure ten lashes from a single tail whip and not cry out. Little did she know that he would hold her to her wager!!

All along the Mother Superior watches surreptitiously....watching the ceremony of atonement, her eyes glued to the writhing, moaning figure on the cross, the beautiful body glistening from a sheen of perspiration....her own loins stirring, filled with lust. Tonight she would have two of the sisters scourge her own bare back...to cleanse these impure thoughts from her mind....**
Mhhh. And would that scourging help, or make things worse? :confused:

View attachment 1416864

Episode 13

Found guilty of blasphemy and unholy misdeeds behind the Convent walls, the Mother Superior orders that the Convent’s newest and decidedly unruly novice, Barbara, be crucified in the courtyard, displayed from sunrise to sunset to atone for her sins. The other novices made to kneel in the courtyard and pray for her ....perhaps even ordered to strip bare to the waist and flagellate themselves, suffering for Barbara so that her soul might be saved.

All along the Mother Superior watches surreptitiously....watching the ceremony of atonement, her eyes glued to the writhing, moaning figure on the cross, the beautiful body glistening from a sheen of perspiration....her own loins stirring, filled with lust. Tonight she would have two of the sisters scourge her own bare back...to cleanse these impure thoughts from her mind....

In erotic literature novels around the world, clerics have always had high sexual desires.

Day 15

IMG_5389.jpeg

"Don't be shy Lady Moore! You're not the first naked woman the black hooded ones have laid their eyes upon! You're not even the first noblewoman who's visited the chamber before. But I dare say they've never seen a finer looking example of the female gender than what they're about to cast their eyes on today!

But don't get your hopes up milady....your charms will not dissuade them in the least from their duty. In fact, I suspect they will carry out their tasks with even greater enthusiasm. So come along....we mustn't keep them waiting...I'm sure everything is in readiness."

* text by HarshMartinet

Last edited:
View attachment 1429550

"Don't be shy Lady Moore! You're not the first naked woman the black hooded ones have laid their eyes upon! You're not even the first noblewoman who's visited the chamber before. But I dare say they've never seen a finer looking example of the female gender than what they're about to cast their eyes on today!

But don't get your hopes up milady....your charms will not dissuade them in the least from their duty. In fact, I suspect they will carry out their tasks with even greater enthusiasm. So come along....we mustn't keep them waiting...I'm sure everything is in readiness."

* text by HarshMartinet
"The Grand Master believes the aristocracy should set a virtuous example, and that an avowed adulteress such as yourself should be treated particularly harshly."

View attachment 1429550

* text by HarshMartinet
Superbly well written Barbaria, with beautiful, erotic illustrations to boot.

View attachment 1429550

* text by HarshMartinet
If they don't want girls to be ashamed of being punished naked, some kisses and caresses are necessary, perhaps some former female guests here can help with these.

Day 16

IMG_5394.jpeg

The maids of Lady Moore were put to the question, their tongues loosened, eventually implicating their mistress in the treacherous plot...

IMG_5395.jpeg

Now it was her turn, ropes and chains, whips and branding irons, the rack, wooden horse and Judas cradle....every device and instrument for inflicting pain upon her naked body was prepared and ready....

IMG_5393.gif

Milady had lost the high stakes game of royal intrigue she had played. But for now the irony of being whipped down in her own dungeon where she had sent so many of her maid servants for the slightest infraction was lost upon her as she was far too busy crying at the top of her lungs.... experiencing firsthand the unbelievable pain of the lash upon her body, stripped naked as the day she was born. *

* text by HarshMartinet

Last edited:
Day 15

View attachment 1429550

* text by HarshMartinet
When I first saw this image, it reminded me of a certain Welsh Darkprincess. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_5389.jpeg
    IMG_5389.jpeg
    329.8 KB · Views: 158
  • 13401.jpg
    13401.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 181
Day 17

IMG_5515.jpeg

"I hope you're comfortable Lady Moore. It won't be long now, almost time for your daily ride, albeit on a far different "steed" than I wager you're used to! And you won't be riding it side saddle like a proper lady....which of course you're not...at least the Lord Justice and a jury didn't believe so.

So now you're going to be displayed in the main square until sunset as well as receive fifty lashes at noon. You should be quite proud as I've heard the plaza is already filled with townspeople, all eager to see you.

You'll be wearing that yoke in place of one of your fine necklaces as well as a pair of heavy weights shackled to your lovely ankles...must be sure you're firmly planted on the wedge....don't want you falling off and hurting yourself do we?
Well, I must go check and see if all is in readiness. I'll be back soon and then we can proceed to the square. You'll follow behind my horse...the guards will be to either side of you and the drummer behind. Quite a procession in your honor!

And you needn't worry, you'll be given a loincloth to give to wrap around your hips to cover your privy parts, a small vestige of dignity....that is until it's removed right before you're lifted up and mounted. Mustn't have anything coming between your lady fur and those wicked little teeth.

Very well Lady Moore, gather your strength, you will need it. Until I return.....” *

*text by HarshMartinet

Day 18

IMG_5518.jpeg

"Don't be shy Milady! Get that dress down to your waist...unless you want me to do it for you? We've got to get you peeled down so your belly button can wink at the crowd! Of course, I suspect their eyes will be staring at something else, don't you? You should be proud of yourself, Lady Moore ... .I can't remember a more lovely lady than you ever baring her charms at the whipping post before! The square is already overflowing with spectators! I'm sure you won't disappoint them.... FIFTY lashes indeed! You have made someone VERY angry with you!" *

* text by HarshMartinet

Last edited:
Day 19

IMG_5521.jpeg

She was brought out from her husband’s house and began to strip down to her waist as ordered, so that she could be fastened to the tail of the waiting cart. She tried to put on a brave face but her knees nearly buckled as she stepped out into the street, shocked by the number of people who were already lining the way she was to walk, all there to enjoy the sight of Lady Moore being publicly whipped..... *

* text by HarshMartinet

Day 20

IMG_5522.jpeg

Lady Moore actually WANTED her whipping to finally begin! The humiliation and embarrassment she was enduring seemed unbearable, being gawked at, the muttered taunts....oh God, her nipples were growing stiff and aroused as they stared! She was more than ready to receive her sentence of forty lashes "well laid on".

But she was not the first high-born female miscreant to trick herself into believing that the shame of being displayed bare breasted for all to see was worse than the whipping itself. In a few minutes, when the first of forty lashes curls around her sweating torso and lands with a resounding crack, she will lose her naivete, the searing agony teaching her that her display was nothing compared to what she was about to endure...

* Text by HarshMartinet

Day 21

IMG_5523.jpeg
She walked to the whipping post, fear building inside her but on her face she wore a slightly bemused expression. The crowd was large, all of the hypocrites there to see her punished. But she knew that many had come to the square simply to witness her beautiful body stripped to the waist, her proud breasts bared...and yes, to stare wide eyed and chatter excitedly about how her skirt was slipping downwards, the curls of pubic hair clearly visible.

Lady Moore would enjoy these last few moments of superiority over them, savor their worship of her body before she was shackled to the whipping post, before she felt the first of forty lashes upon her beautiful bare back. Her arrogance would quickly disappear, this she knew, the agony overwhelming her calm, haughty demeanor....her cries filling the square, bringing a different kind of joy to the crowd....*

* text by HarshMartinet

Day 21

View attachment 1454388
She walked to the whipping post, fear building inside her but on her face she wore a slightly bemused expression. The crowd was large, all of the hypocrites there to see her punished. But she knew that many had come to the square simply to witness her beautiful body stripped to the waist, her proud breasts bared...and yes, to stare wide eyed and chatter excitedly about how her skirt was slipping downwards, the curls of pubic hair clearly visible.

Lady Moore would enjoy these last few moments of superiority over them, savor their worship of her body before she was shackled to the whipping post, before she felt the first of forty lashes upon her beautiful bare back. Her arrogance would quickly disappear, this she knew, the agony overwhelming her calm, haughty demeanor....her cries filling the square, bringing a different kind of joy to the crowd....*

* text by HarshMartinet
wonder set of posts!

What a gorgeous image this is:

265C3A0A-9BAD-43E6-A30C-B1C88C4698E7.png

When people question my preference (and fetish) for a long skirt and bare chested over nudity, I will present this image, my only comment “now imagine her also in shackles with a whip about to slash her! Or covered in fresh whip lashes, perhaps her skirt torn by an errant whip stroke/s?”

Last edited:
What a gorgeous image this is:

View attachment 1454411

When people question my preference (and fetish) for a long skirt and bare chested over nudity, I will present this image, my only comment “now imagine her also in shackles with a whip about to slash her! Or covered in fresh whip lashes, perhaps her skirt torn by an errant whip stroke/s?”
I feel the same way. A partially naked woman leaves room for speculation on what remains hidden. The same with men. What lies beneath that loincloth is always an arousing thought for me. Will he be endowed or not?

Back
Top Bottom