The Whip Hand

Go to CruxDreams.com
easily recognizable as a Pp technique!! View attachment 240217

The Whip Hand

Some Low-Key Lashings from Vault Sweet 16

Interesting that Barb has had enough experience to begin to recognise an individual's signature and, yes, Pp has laid that single tail across her tits and nipples enough that she should know.
Though Pp is surprised that Barb didn't recognise a Pp special here. Right Barb. It is not you nor is it Pp but wrapping that fall around your hip and landing the cracker just above your mound is something Pp practices.

Interesting that Barb has had enough experience to begin to recognise an individual's signature and, yes, Pp has laid that single tail across her tits and nipples enough that she should know.
Though Pp is surprised that Barb didn't recognise a Pp special here. Right Barb. It is not you nor is it Pp but wrapping that fall around your hip and landing the cracker just above your mound is something Pp practices.

Recognized the "special" here, but the real horror was not the whip wrap and cracker above my mound, but the dreadful bright white boots he forced me to wear... yuch ... how absolutely fashion tasteless.

Recognized the "special" here, but the real horror was not the whip wrap and cracker above my mound, but the dreadful bright white boots he forced me to wear... yuch ... how absolutely fashion tasteless.
Not only does she avoid the fine print she doesn't even read what is in big letters....."Right Barb. It is not you nor is it Pp.." White boots? Fuxake Barb, Pp hasn't seen anyone wear those since about 1972!

Not only does she avoid the fine print she doesn't even read what is in big letters....."Right Barb. It is not you nor is it Pp.." White boots? Fuxake Barb, Pp hasn't seen anyone wear those since about 1972!

Well it's past midnight here and my eyes are bleary...what do you expect?

That's a specially good selection, Sympa - a good variety of bondage for whipping
(all simple but effective), varied whipping techniques (including 2-man, which is lively! :p),
and plenty to show the wannabe-whipped girl
what she must expect and how she'll have to cope with the lashes.​

Our Celtic Virgin seems to be developing an interest in an educational program Pp has offered to young ladies. But would our young friend Tash cope with the two sympa has offered up here?

tumblr_njrguvAi531ts9k3wo1_500.gif tumblr_nkhuca4Kj91rmiuvfo1_400.gif two very vivid memories of my training with Pp....

Just loving this thread. I love number 4 in this one, the way the whip wraps around her is well lovely. Looking forward to PP getting his hands on me Barb, at work all afternoon so will be in my office wear as usual, short skirt and a white blouse and heels. Dont know where he plans to take me or how. Will Tree be there with a bottle of something set up on a table? Maybe others will be there to see my first time under the lash!!! :rolleyes:

Just loving this thread. I love number 4 in this one, the way the whip wraps around her is well lovely. Looking forward to PP getting his hands on me Barb, at work all afternoon so will be in my office wear as usual, short skirt and a white blouse and heels. Dont know where he plans to take me or how. Will Tree be there with a bottle of something set up on a table? Maybe others will be there to see my first time under the lash!!! :rolleyes:
Tash, Pp will take you somewhere where you won't be heard for your first taste of his whip. Your Celtic banshee wail and loud cursing might be too much for the sensitive ears of an audience.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

However he will ask RR Productions to set up some video cameras and he will invite that noted Chronicler Wragg to help him document the proceedings so the wider world may hear of your first experience in a carefully edited and suitably embellished formal manner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tash, Pp will take you somewhere where you won't be heard for your first taste of his whip. Your Celtic banshee wail and loud cursing might be too much for the sensitive ears of an audience.

However he will ask RR Productions to set up some video cameras and he will invite that noted Chronicler Wragg to help him document the proceedings so the wider world may hear of your first experience in a carefully edited and suitably embellished formal manner.

I'll be there to watch the fun Tash .... can't wait.:D

I'll be there to watch the fun Tash .... can't wait.:D
Perhaps Barb should be careful of what she offers and reads the fine print first. Pp doubts the place he takes Tash will have seats for a viewing audience.....there would be standing hanging room only.

Back
Top Bottom