The Witchfinder: Hasturan And Malin's Tale

Go to CruxDreams.com

AlexArts

Soul of Cinder
Moderator's note: this thread arises from an exchange that developed in Barbaria's story-thread
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-witchfinders-axe.5132/
It turned into a little plot in its own right, and is easier to follow
and, hopefully, continue, in a thread of its own.

View attachment 323279 No mercy for the Irish....they are devils already ...
I give up...:(

I just want to establish a connection with suspected woman... Try to understand them... Not this tools, again

Last edited by a moderator:
OK OK. (The good cop!).
So you put away those tools ... and I'll put away my pretenses.
What exactly do you want to know, anyway...? They just grabbed me when I was collecting some herbs!
madame wu 6.jpg
"Herbs of Satin, Malins? Your attempt to seduce me (maybe) will not work!!!"

-The most holy and pompous Cardinal in all of Europe-

Tree

View attachment 323288

-The most holy and pompous Cardinal in all of Europe-

Tree

"-The most holy and pompous Cardinal in all of Europe-" .... Nice title....someone must be impressed out there :p

Well here they are, everything I've gathered, you can go through them with your medicus, there is nothing sinister.
(I swallowed all the tannis root when I heard them barging through the underbrush. Since the stars are right, I'm immune to any adverse effects, of course ;) )
and who's talking about seduction.

Sure, I could spice things up a bit for you with what I've gathered. Maybe help with some ... performance problems too.

"-The most holy and pompous Cardinal in all of Europe-" .... Nice title....someone must be impressed out there :p
"Listen, you elite cunt, I modeled my career after this holy man and I will have you crucified at my inauguration just so you won't live long enough to have to apologize that I was right all along!!!"

trump 001.jpg

Donald T.

...it is humor... don't shoot!!!

They were rude to you?
I say I say! They had no respect at all, Sir!
They left this bruises on your leg?
Well Sir that's what you see on the outside, I say no more!
Why are you collecting herbs?
To help people, Sir! I never ask money for what I collect and what I brew from it. Of course people do give things to me, everyone as they see it fit and can afford. Those little gifts I live from. That means I don't have much coin but don't really lack for anything. It does explain why I can't rent or buy a house in town, I'd have to have coin for that! So I live in a crazy cottage full of funny things out in the woods!
What herbs are you collecting?
Do you know what they are?
Yes Sir, of course I know what they are! Otherwise not only I couldn't help people, I'd end up poisoning myself!
So this one, you see, that's when the baby is crying because the teeth are coming, you give that, and they come with less pain. This other one, Clara's boy was climbing and fell from the tree and broke his arm, it will help the bones knit better. That one, that's just for a woman's pains, you know. <burp> Oops ... And now, don't go around telling everyone, but this one here. It's always women too who come to me for that, wives, the married ones only will get it, <burp> Oops , I'm not fomenting sin, but it well, it's not the wives who end up taking it! Helps keep them happy though, both husband and wife, you understand? Husband himself, you know, he'd never ... <burp> Oops ... get up his courage to ask me for that, but well, when his wife asks me for it, it helps him ...<burp> Oops ... get up his, you know what!

Sorry about my unladylike sounds, Sir! When they showed me the instruments, that turned my stomach a bit!

Anyway now you can see I have nothing <burp> Oops ... forbidden or fiendish or malevolent with me! This is all, there is not anything more I could hide on my person anyway, not in this state they have left my person in, Sir!

Not only you can help, but you are here, with me... So, how do you think the naked female body is good for me?
Ahum! Not the kind of request I usually service, but yes this is an exceptional situation (my life depends!)
And well yes, with the way they have left me ... after searching me for anything forbidden I might be hiding on myself,...
I say - after very nearly pillaging me, and examining me for any evil mark I might carry - finding nothing of either ...
after all of that, well the naked female body is pretty much what's left standing before you, in the form of my humbled and somewhat distressed self!
So how do I think such a body could be good for you? Well those brutes in the dungeons next door, they feel pretty sure how the bodies of those poor girls are good for them. They feel their bodies are good only if they're stretched and split and broken on, what you called their 'dangerous devices', and yes those are horrible devices!
Not this tools, again
Yes, those can be put away a while. You don't need them to make me good for you. I might be really good for you when I'm a little afraid but not all too deathly afraid. You don't need some tool that was hardened in the forge of a blacksmith when the one you've got with you anyway, that's hardened with the heat of your blood, so let's look at that? Oh! Oh me oh my! ... what shall we do with this?

Ahum! Not the kind of request I usually service, but yes this is an exceptional situation (my life depends!)
And well yes, with the way they have left me ... after searching me for anything forbidden I might be hiding on myself,...
I say - after very nearly pillaging me, and examining me for any evil mark I might carry - finding nothing of either ...
after all of that, well the naked female body is pretty much what's left standing before you, in the form of my humbled and somewhat distressed self!
So how do I think such a body could be good for you? Well those brutes in the dungeons next door, they feel pretty sure how the bodies of those poor girls are good for them. They feel their bodies are good only if they're stretched and split and broken on, what you called their 'dangerous devices', and yes those are horrible devices!
Yes, those can be put away a while. You don't need them to make me good for you. I might be really good for you when I'm a little afraid but not all too deathly afraid. You don't need some tool that was hardened in the forge of a blacksmith when the one you've got with you anyway, that's hardened with the heat of your blood, so let's look at that? Oh! Oh me oh my! ... what shall we do with this?

I know, they are worst than animals... I hate tham! Sometimes i want to kill them, tear his heads apart...

Such pretty girl you are...

I don't want you standing bare feet on the stone floor...
Tell me, are you already tortured? Show me...

I hate tham! Sometimes i want to kill them
I would hope for no more blood...
I don't want you standing bare feet on the stone floor...
You're very perceptive! I get cold feet really quick. There's some crumpled rag on the floor over there, can I stand on that, Sir?
are you already tortured? Show me...
Well they wouldn't call it tortured. They gave me the territion, that means, showed me the instruments, and well my knees went pretty wobbly at that.
And of course they roughed me up a bit, so if you want to see, Sir, umm, ouch! - I think that's going to be a cracked rib. Otherwise, well I've got a soon-to-be black eye and a split lip and a loose tooth and skinned knees from being dragged around and well, they'll be grabbing and pinching and twisting and slapping and fingering like they always do and so forth so there's that. But tortured, no, they were just about to start, Sir, when you intervened.

What are you going to do with me, Sir, when I'm finished with, umm, being good for you? ... (and hopefully not failing at that?)
... you didn't come with the Witchfinder's entourage, I think?
... I've heard a name like yours said twice before but both times that was long ago.
I wonder what my fate will be ...

I would hope for no more blood...

You're very perceptive! I get cold feet really quick. There's some crumpled rag on the floor over there, can I stand on that, Sir?

Well they wouldn't call it tortured. They gave me the territion, that means, showed me the instruments, and well my knees went pretty wobbly at that.
And of course they roughed me up a bit, so if you want to see, Sir, umm, ouch! - I think that's going to be a cracked rib. Otherwise, well I've got a soon-to-be black eye and a split lip and a loose tooth and skinned knees from being dragged around and well, they'll be grabbing and pinching and twisting and slapping and fingering like they always do and so forth so there's that. But tortured, no, they were just about to start, Sir, when you intervened.

What are you going to do with me, Sir, when I'm finished with, umm, being good for you? ... (and hopefully not failing at that?)
... you didn't come with the Witchfinder's entourage, I think?
... I've heard a name like yours said twice before but both times that was long ago.
I wonder what my fate will be ...

Now i just looking on you...
I'm afraid i can't let you go right now... Judges, that's jackass fanatics, are stand on my way. But i can to make so that you could all stand... If they will start real tortures, they will not torture you hard... You can resist... And afterthat i'll do everything to prove your innocence...

You can resist
That torture, Sir ... isn't anything that can be resisted.
These people are Witch-finders. Not Truth-finders.
And so they find me, they say I'm a witch, end of story - end of witch.

The longer I resist, the more it will hurt and the end is the same.
There's no one I can save anymore by resisting, there's no secret I can keep - they aren't even asking any real questions.
Would they let you take control of their proceedings, Sir, and follow your direct commands, and play the apprentices in the torture chamber?
I think they would want it done like they always do.
i'll do everything to prove your innocence
Don't, Sir. It's pointless and will only get you in danger yourself.

You see Sir, some years ago I stood before an actual Inquisition. And they did that too, checking for marks and so, and hanging me from my wrists. But they also verified the accusations. And they said, 'Well you half-heathen villagers, you sink a new well too near to your graveyard, and you had a lot of rains, you don't need any witchcraft to explain why it's poisoned! And don't show us the two-headed calf again, it's just sewn together! Stop wasting the time of learned men! We expected to deal with heretic teachings leading souls to their doom, and you are wasting our time with superstitious nonsense - which means right now the real heretics are leading good Christians off the path of righteousness' - and so they actually let me go!

But these people, they're different. They're hungry, lecherous beasts.

You've got me here, the best is you keep me, and just tell them for some reason I fall in your jurisdiction. Whatever I'm supposed to have done is your specialty.
Actually,...pompous and holy, well really they are puny and phony, and easy to impress by confident authority and big words. But they won't release anyone they've started torturing.

I'm afraid i can't let you go right now
And yes, Sir, that's true, you can't just let me go like that.

You'll have to torture me Sir, because that's expected, if you don't, you'll be in trouble, as a witches' associate, and they'll take me off you...
My screams will need to be at least as loud as those we're hearing right now from their dungeons... but that doesn't mean you have to use their tools...

That torture, Sir ... isn't anything that can be resisted.
These people are Witch-finders. Not Truth-finders.
And so they find me, they say I'm a witch, end of story - end of witch.

The longer I resist, the more it will hurt and the end is the same.
There's no one I can save anymore by resisting, there's no secret I can keep - they aren't even asking any real questions.
Would they let you take control of their proceedings, Sir, and follow your direct commands, and play the apprentices in the torture chamber?
I think they would want it done like they always do.

Don't, Sir. It's pointless and will only get you in danger yourself.

You see Sir, some years ago I stood before an actual Inquisition. And they did that too, checking for marks and so, and hanging me from my wrists. But they also verified the accusations. And they said, 'Well you half-heathen villagers, you sink a new well too near to your graveyard, and you had a lot of rains, you don't need any witchcraft to explain why it's poisoned! And don't show us the two-headed calf again, it's just sewn together! Stop wasting the time of learned men! We expected to deal with heretic teachings leading souls to their doom, and you are wasting our time with superstitious nonsense - which means right now the real heretics are leading good Christians off the path of righteousness' - and so they actually let me go!

But these people, they're different. They're hungry, lecherous beasts.

You've got me here, the best is you keep me, and just tell them for some reason I fall in your jurisdiction. Whatever I'm supposed to have done is your specialty.
Actually,...pompous and holy, well really they are puny and phony, and easy to impress by confident authority and big words. But they won't release anyone they've started torturing.

And yes, Sir, that's true, you can't just let me go like that.

You'll have to torture me Sir, because that's expected, if you don't, you'll be in trouble, as a witches' associate, and they'll take me off you...
My screams will need to be at least as loud as those we're hearing right now from their dungeons... but that doesn't mean you have to use their tools...

Don't worry... It's my problem. I'll call back their executors and send mine.
You must trust me and play a role... By screaming, crying... loss of consciousness...
My men will pretend that they torturing you... It will be hurt... A little... May be...
But your bodyparts will be intact... No broken legs, no burns, no other aftermath... You can walk away with your own...

Today you must endure, must pretend... I can't give you a drugs, you must be with clear mind...

My men already waiting... For you... Be strong...

pretend that they torturing you.
PRETEND? Sir you'll get all of us killed!

There's no way we can convincingly pretend torturing and being tortured! Not with them around ... It must be real!

- because they'll investigate, and they know about tortures, and if they see it's fake they'll have all our heads!
Yes we'll work together and I'll try to be strong (and weak in the right moments) but it must be honest work!

Back
Top Bottom