Thorne's Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
Some have written that Thorne based some of his heroines on Louise Woodward.
Louise Woodward (born 1978) is a British former au pair, who at the age of 18 was accused of second degree murder but subsequently convicted of the involuntary manslaughter (reduced from the jury trial verdict) of eight-month-old Matthew Eappen in Newton, Massachusetts, United States.

Attachments

• Louise Woodward.jpg
    Louise Woodward.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 275
I wrote earlier that I believe Thorne and Julian Gulie are different authors, but after posting "Teresa", I again doubted. Compare for yourself. The truth confuses the presence of clear signatures under the works, why would one artist appear in different guises? And then there's Hobbs. His works and for comparison of the early Thorn will be placed further. The limit holds. Yesterday I lost my post because of an extra picture, I will be more attentive.010_1000 -1.jpg458_1000 -2.jpg459_1000 -3.jpg460_1000 -4.jpg461_1000 -5.jpg

Maybe it wasn't quite right to post these works here, but I really liked the AI interpretation of Thorne's Panpdx drawings. Despite the different styles of interpretation, the originals are easily recognizable and all will be found on this branch. Very interesting.

classic_bdsm_toon019_by_panpdx_dgk7yti-414w-2x.jpgclassic_bdsm_toon020_by_panpdx_dgk7ytr-pre.jpgclassic_bdsm_toon039_by_panpdx_dgk7ywq-414w-2x.jpgclassic_bdsm_toon047_by_panpdx_dgk7yy9-414w-2x.jpgclassic_bdsm_toon050_by_panpdx_dgk7yyq-414w-2x.jpg

I wrote earlier that I believe Thorne and Julian Gulie are different authors, but after posting "Teresa", I again doubted. Compare for yourself. The truth confuses the presence of clear signatures under the works, why would one artist appear in different guises? And then there's Hobbs. His works and for comparison of the early Thorn will be placed further. The limit holds. Yesterday I lost my post because of an extra picture, I will be more attentive.View attachment 1324091View attachment 1324092View attachment 1324093View attachment 1324094View attachment 1324095
It appears to me that these were done by the same artist. There is much similarity in the background styles, and above all, the facial features. If these are two separate artists, then I would think one was copying the other, or Thorne himself.

Maybe it wasn't quite right to post these works here, but I really liked the AI interpretation of Thorne's Panpdx drawings. Despite the different styles of interpretation, the originals are easily recognizable and all will be found on this branch. Very interesting.

View attachment 1404063View attachment 1404064View attachment 1404065View attachment 1404066View attachment 1404067
Those AI creations of Thorn’s art by Panpdx are intriguing; it’s amazing what can be achieved with AI these days.

Back
Top Bottom