Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Tortured nude with cigarettes by her man in erection

A2hqHRR-LtJ1EISPi66r3K1n9vo@585x780.jpg8L6fhT-ipYLHB90YraWTpfWOQIw@588x784 (1).jpg

She didn't bear the whip on her sex and between her thighs

FE39AC7.jpg

it was the custom for the executioner to rape crucified women before nailing their feet

IMG_1376-1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it appears that I'm being stood up by Santa Claus... again. A sad state of affairs indeed. But posting these suffering females should cheer me up.
Enjoy.
3 are by Arcas, and 3 are by Ronsan.
45723183.jpg167385651.jpg243186305.jpgron019.jpgron036.jpgron038.jpg

I knew this series. I love it !
Love #1
The young student only wanted a sugar daddy to pay her studies !

Hmmmmm

Can we take her in this outfit, which I imagine finishing in a long skirt (knee high is perfect) instead of ugly tights:

5B10F878-03AC-47B2-9593-02F21D0529F8.jpeg

Chain her up with her arms straight above her head and her ankles joined by short chain. Then whip her with a bullwhip, slowly, carefully, and inexorably stripping the garment off her slowly by gashing the fabric as we create artful welts into her living flesh? Slowly, now, wrap the bull whip about her tits, gashing the fabric and her flesh by cracking the tips onto her flesh?

The challenge is to issue her over 100 lashes without entirely removing her garment. Only it is torn to shreds by the end, barely clinging to her whipped flesh, hiding almost nothing, revealing angry welts and even some blood wherever they cross, yet still there. She is now ready for her cat walk to help sell the new “whipped slave” range

My only regret is that they don’t have a Men’s range. Bloody male fashion is way too conservative!

Mmmmmm…

Back
Top Bottom