Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
I just discovered these lovely images via Google and Motherless.com. They are labeled as torture drawings but I can’t discern the artist. It was abundantly clear to me that they belong here, and maybe somebody smart like @montycrusto or @wulf can identify the artist so we can celebrate their artistry?
I’ll add my own labels to each, mostly for my own amusement- enjoy!

Good Help is Hard to Find, but with a little encouragement she should make a good coal hauler!

5EB5C362-5B57-4F18-83A7-DD7CFBDE7D65.jpeg
—————————
Foreplay- a bit of gentle breast massaging will often improve her mood.

BF3C773B-C786-4C95-92C9-A1C605D1D08D.jpeg
—————————

Remember tickling someone as kids on the soles of their feet, this is an adult version that will definitely leave an impression.

52D416BC-ABE3-47D8-9A82-EEDE625D27C6.jpeg
—————————

Careful with that mallet, you might break something (here’s hoping a crushed bone or two?)

7DA7F890-0020-4161-990E-429BFDECD256.jpeg
—————————

Ah nothing like a good sizzling of fresh meat! The smell is delicious but her tears are even better seasoning!

976184D2-E010-494C-89EA-1442B539B87A.jpeg
—————————

Any ideas who these are by? They are quite excellent imho.

I just discovered these lovely images via Google and Motherless.com. They are labeled as torture drawings but I can’t discern the artist. It was abundantly clear to me that they belong here, and maybe somebody smart like @montycrusto or @wulf can identify the artist so we can celebrate their artistry?
I’ll add my own labels to each, mostly for my own amusement- enjoy!

Good Help is Hard to Find, but with a little encouragement she should make a good coal hauler!

View attachment 1118051
—————————
Foreplay- a bit of gentle breast massaging will often improve her mood.

View attachment 1118052
—————————

Remember tickling someone as kids on the soles of their feet, this is an adult version that will definitely leave an impression.

View attachment 1118053
—————————

Careful with that mallet, you might break something (here’s hoping a crushed bone or two?)

View attachment 1118054
—————————

Ah nothing like a good sizzling of fresh meat! The smell is delicious but her tears are even better seasoning!

View attachment 1118055
—————————

Any ideas who these are by? They are quite excellent imho.
They are by Swift, aka Hawkeye. I believe the color TortureDrawing images were labeled Hawkeye.

The pictures are really amazing, but I've always had a question as to why you don't create stories set in the Far East.

I have been reading Madame Butterfly, the story about the Americans in Japan, since I was a child.

I'm a bit confused, you guys have had a lot of nice stories set in Asia at one time or another.

The pictures are really amazing, but I've always had a question as to why you don't create stories set in the Far East.

I have been reading Madame Butterfly, the story about the Americans in Japan, since I was a child.

I'm a bit confused, you guys have had a lot of nice stories set in Asia at one time or another.
I’m slow but am working on one thanks to your encouragement

I’m slow but am working on one thanks to your encouragement

I wish you good health and that is the only thing I pray for, if there is an Asian person praying, for you.

Back
Top Bottom