Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Broken on the wheel
Applied since the 16th century, the punishment of the wheel was exclusively reserved for men. The legal treatises of the old regime explain that it was only for a question of modesty that this punishment was not applied to women: "Women are not condemned to this penalty, for reasons of decency and honesty public". Surprisingly, there were a few exceptions to this rule and I found three of them: one in France, one in Netherlands and one in Germany.

Google translation from French:
As for the last, named Marie-Madeleine Wagon, she was subjected – without anyone being able to explain why – to the terrible ordeal of the wheel.
On arrival on the scaffold Marie-Madeleine Wagon undressed herself; she took off her apron, her dress and only kept a pair of underwear. With great courage she lay down on the cross of Saint Andrew. A rope was passed around his neck which, as it tightened, knocked him unconscious. Then, with an iron bar, the executioner struck him three times on the chest. Then, twisting the tourniquet again, finished strangling him. Finally, he took up his bar again and successively broke his arms and legs.

Google translation from Dutch:
After her confession, Hendrina Wouters was informed of a verdict which had only been pronounced on women in exceptional cases and which very few of them had suffered in Amsterdam in the 18th century. She would be broken alive on the wheel in Dam Square and then her throat would be slit. Alive broken convicts were particularly rare: they were usually struck in the heart with a blade.
After being wheeled, Hendrina's head and legs were cut off and displayed on a stake next to the wheel. Later, his mutilated body parts were taken to the Volewijk to be consumed by wind and weather.

In English

Attachments

• broken_on_the_wheel.jpg
    broken_on_the_wheel.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 1,143
Not only do I greatly admire the talent and work that goes into making these types of images and art, I also admire that you can override the arousal factor enough to actually get something done. I'm not sure I could. :very_hot::D

Ronsan, you say? I particularly love this image:

RSnovember04.jpg

Mmmm, yes , that should be miss loinclothslave!

The cruelty of the army when they capture an innocent spy.
An extremely violent torture she has to endure..
So innocent, so beautiful.. so painful.

Shocking Video HERE

Attachments

• Torture00022.jpg
    Torture00022.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 539
  • Torture00020.jpg
    Torture00020.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 524
  • Torture00018.jpg
    Torture00018.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 474