Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
The body of this girl is traced to that of my partner Silvia, and she asked me to post the link to the video. She imagines herself. And she gets a little angry with me because she says that deep down I would like the girl to have about five or six kilos less. And I tell you that she has completely hit. Yes, I admit it, but it's because I'm skinny too, but I don't deny that I like girls with a concave belly, but not to the extent that all their bones show. But I remind you that I don't know how many times we made love after Silvia returned from France and she was skinny, indeed, but with more fiber than bone in her general appearance. That got me a lot.

The body of this girl is traced to that of my partner Silvia, and she asked me to post the link to the video. She imagines herself. And she gets a little angry with me because she says that deep down I would like the girl to have about five or six kilos less. And I tell you that she has completely hit. Yes, I admit it, but it's because I'm skinny too, but I don't deny that I like girls with a concave belly, but not to the extent that all their bones show. But I remind you that I don't know how many times we made love after Silvia returned from France and she was skinny, indeed, but with more fiber than bone in her general appearance. That got me a lot.

Just to warn people that I got a malicious site warning from that link, though it might just be an overactive antivirus program....

A few various art pieces for today with delicious females enduring some unpleasantness.
#1 is by Jewel, and 2 is by A.Sennov. The others are unknown to me.
Enjoy.

5tuBDUo.jpg7248641-plaatsen_it_was_your_own_fault____by_a_sennov-dbejm76.jpg4.jpg9e302d081a51e6739dfb5457955c573f.jpgd74b7aaeb1fc7426036b97876f979634f53758ad.jpgtumblr_o8cxlv1tVj1qc2yxpo1_1280 (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom