Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
A general question. In the series above, and many other shoots that I have seen, the girl winds up with black streaks all over her face from crying. I know when I am going to endure a punishment session, I don't wear any makeup at all.
Is this effect what the websites are deliberately seeking or is it a case of the girl not thinking far enough ahead?
Just wondering.
I have seen such streaks from liquidized eye makeup on other such whipping videos. It appears to me as if these girls show up at the site with their usual make-up and never think of how much of a whipping they get and that it makes them really cry. The video makers take advantage of it to "prove" their punishment is real. Yet there are those on the internet who will inevitably cry "Fake! Fake! It's all fake!" But these, if they had a chance for some odd reason, to go for it, would shout "Fake" even when their victim has not only passed out but life light has gone out completely, for which the juridical term then would be nothing less than murder.

There is one old sadistic hungarian "doctor" with stubbly beard and a tooth missing who takes advantage of general poverty and individual very hard poverty in this country to make such girls sign a contract which can only be called a cheating paper which in no civilized country would stand a trial at court, yet is enough for the contractees to believe they have to be slaves to him no matter whatever he does to each their body and they suffer even harder, partly much harder strokes and more of them, too, mostly 50 or over, sometimes over 200 strokes, until the punished area is all bloody and dark with thick welts. There is every sign such wounding will never heal without cicatricial tissue which like the fresh welts stands up and also remains harder than the rest of the skin. If you think of it as a repair the body makes for what is regarded as a potentially life-endangering open spot with loss of blood you will see why.

In very contrast to persons experimenting with punishments and liking and practicing it, these misled persons have had no training in their skin and therefore the damage and the remaining defects. The payment they get for this possibly life-long obfuscation is rather trivial at about some $ 300,- to 800,- maybe 1500,- only in Hungary with their currency always low it is a temporary improvement at all, but not at an international scope., "doctor" lump get' it all by the videos he sells...

Domodonno

I would like to look at someone who will enjoy this:mad:
Really? Riding a wooden horse and a breast skewering is too much? For this forum? There are many, many images posted here that are much worse than these, but whatever. I'm sorry you found my post not to your liking. But for the record, I intentionally posted these pieces of Quoom's work because they were much milder than most of his images.

Standard advice.... if you don't like my posts, (or anyone else's), don't look at them.

Really? Riding a wooden horse and a breast skewering is too much? For this forum? There are many, many images posted here that are much worse than these, but whatever. I'm sorry you found my post not to your liking. But for the record, I intentionally posted these pieces of Quoom's work because they were much milder than most of his images.

Standard advice.... if you don't like my posts, (or anyone else's), don't look at them.
How can we complain if we don't look at them first? :confused:

There are plenty of breast skewerings in Markus's work and probably others. With her arms tied upward outstretched like that and being only able to look at it happening I found it erotic. Nice legs too.

Quoom cuts to the series footage shortly after, but I imagine the blonde girl with the straight hair being hoisted up by the chain that pulls her breasts, little by little so that she feels the intense pain and the increasingly pressing tautness of her breasts. own breasts up. Such torture must be horrible.

How can we complain if we don't look at them first? :confused:
That's a valid point, and I worded my post poorly. What I should have said was if something doesn't appeal to you, just ignore it and move on. Why complain about it, and insult the poster and other people that do like it.
But I should have practiced what I preach and just ignored that post, so I apologize to @AmmyWinters , and I'm glad she found my reply humorous.

Quoom cuts to the series footage shortly after, but I imagine the blonde girl with the straight hair being hoisted up by the chain that pulls her breasts, little by little so that she feels the intense pain and the increasingly pressing tautness of her breasts. own breasts up. Such torture must be horrible.
She's actually tethered to the other girl by the chain hooked to the skewer. These are all I have of this set, so I don't what, if anything, happens afterwards.
rdh210.jpgrdh211.jpgrdh212.jpg

Back
Top Bottom