Trabbian Justice Jungle Hell

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh Priya must get whipped again, well not whipped, caned.
that is more of a turn on for me. Can`t you do a little side show
where Priya stays with Noba for the night,but she can`t stand
it any longer and begs Noba to cane her, Noba has her own
private punishment room in the basement and gives Priya
a caning she will never forget, but she always goes back for
more,she just can`t help herself.

It's wonderful to try to speculate, isn't it Dorothy? But if we speculate correctly, does that spoil it for the writer? I have my own idea now where this might be going, and of course it involves Priya in a LOT of trouble.

Even if incorrect, my story will keep me awake at night.................

Wonderfully written. Excitingly detailed. Stimulating reading. Priya is not the only one struggling to keep control of her hands while witnessing the punishment of these two lazy prisoners. Your readers are having a time of it too. :rolleyes::p:D

But if we speculate correctly, does that spoil it for the writer?
No, I'm enjoying it.

Wonderfully written. Excitingly detailed. Stimulating reading. Priya is not the only one struggling to keep control of her hands while witnessing the punishment of these two lazy prisoners. Your readers are having a time of it too.

Thanks. But may I ask why exactly do you feel you have to control your hands?

Now, Barb, I have to say that I just read of your death in "The Knight and the Gnostic". Please be informed that that does NOT excuse you from clearing jungle tomorrow. You will just resurrect yourself and be there bright and early. After all, if you are a female Jesus, that should be no problem.

No, I'm enjoying it.

Thanks. But may I ask why exactly do you feel you have to control your hands?

Now, Barb, I have to say that I just read of your death in "The Knight and the Gnostic". Please be informed that that does NOT excuse you from clearing jungle tomorrow. You will just resurrect yourself and be there bright and early. After all, if you are a female Jesus, that should be no problem.

No, you may not ask ;)

And if I don't show tomorrow, I will be whipped? :rolleyes:

Chapter 4- Eulalia Cross Begins the Story

We weren’t even planning to go to Trabbia. My friend Dorothy Brown and I had traveled from the UK to Thailand, where we had spent some time in Bangkok. After that, we were relaxing on the beach, soaking up the sun during the day and partying at night. There, we met that American girl, Barbara Moore. The three of us started hanging out together, having a lot of fun flirting with the guys, both foreign and local.

Barb had read about the ruins at Mongha, just across the border in Trabbia and wanted to go. “Why not?” I thought. There was a direct bus and we were there in a few hours. We poked around the ruins, which were pretty interesting and pitched our tents in the campground nearby. That evening, we were having dinner in one of the local cafes, when three guys in police uniforms sat down at the next table. They weren’t bad looking. One spoke great English and the other 2 spoke a bit and seemed to understand us very well.

Did we flirt? Yes. Did we lead them on just a bit? Perhaps. But it was all harmless fun. We told them how much we enjoyed the ruins.

“They are much more beautiful at night,” the cop who spoke English well said. “Especially when there is a full moon, like there is tonight.”

“Aren’t they closed at 6?” Barb asked.

“Not if you are police. Would you like to see them as our guests?”

I looked at Dorothy and Barb. “That might be fun,” I responded.

“Well, then, when we have all finished our dinners, we will go,” the cop said.

Once we had all eaten, the cops led us to a gate in the fence surrounding the ruins. They opened the gate. “You wait outside here and we will check that everything is OK. When you see us flash our light 3 times, then come in,” the English speaker said as they went through the gate. A few minutes later, we saw the 3 flashes and went in.

The ruins really were gorgeous by moonlight, mysterious and quiet without the hordes of tourists that were there during the daytime. As I stood admitting one of the temples, I felt someone standing next to me. It was one of the cops. He reached his arm out and put it around my bare shoulders. Gently, but firmly, I removed it. He put it back. I removed it again.

“We have been friendly to you. Now you should be friendly to us,” he said.

Well, I wasn’t the sort of girl to sleep with a man just because he bought me dinner or let me into some ruins after hours. “I’m sorry if you got the wrong impression,” I said, “But all I’m interested in doing is seeing the ruins at night. And now I’ve seen them, so I will be going.”

“I’m sorry but that won’t be possible,” said the cop with the good English, who was holding Dorothy by the arm. “You are trespassing on a Trabbian national treasure and we will have to arrest all of you. Unless you wish to properly thank us for our hospitality, that is.”

“Fuck off!” Dorothy spat at him. I might not have put it quite that way, but I shared the sentiment.

“This is ridiculous,” Barb said, “You invited us here. Now let me go!”

“I’m sorry, but you ladies are under arrest. You will come to the station with us.”

They put handcuffs on us and walked us back through the gate to their van and drove us to the station. There, they uncuffed us and put us in a room with a table and some chairs and left us there. A couple of minutes later a detective who spoke excellent English came in. “We want a fuckin’ lawyer and we aren’t sayin’ anything until we get one,” Dorothy yelled in her wonderful Yorkshire accent.

“No need to be rude,” the detective said calmly. “You have a perfect right to a lawyer. I will arrange for one.”

And, surprisingly, about an hour later, a lawyer did arrive. Her name was Sata, a slim woman with long hair, dressed in a sundress and sandals and she seemed to know her stuff. We told her our story and she took some notes on a legal pad.

“This is a pretty basic case,” she told us in excellent English. “They have you dead on the trespassing. I can get you off with 8 strokes of the cane and after you recover you will be kicked out of the country. Should I draw up the papers?”

“Wait a minute,” I asked. “Cane? Like schoolboys back in England?”

“Oh, no, nothing like that,” Sata replied. “These are much, much worse. Like a whip and excruciatingly painful. But my clients have all recovered and gotten on with their lives.”

“You’ve had other clients who’ve been caned?” I asked.

“Oh, many, it’s what they do here with minor violations. It’s quite standard.”

“Well, it isn’t standard for me,” Barb replied. “Those cops invited us to see the ruins by moonlight, and then wanted sex. When we said no, they arrested us.

“Yeah, it’s bullshit,” Dorothy added.

“Well, the police have a different story” Sata responded. “They say you went in on your own through a gate that some employee had forgotten to lock. They claim when they found you, you offered them sex to let you go, which they refused. So, if you don’t accept the plea, they will charge you with attempting to bribe officers. That is a very serious crime here and could easily get you a few years in a prison camp, which you would find most unpleasant.”

“Bribing officers?” I asked, outraged. “That’s ridiculous. They demanded sex and we refused.”

“Well,” Sata replied. “That may be so, but my advice, based on years of experience with such matters is to accept the plea.”

“I not pleading to something I didn’t do,” Barb said.

“Me neither,” I said. Dorothy agreed.

“I have given you my advice in the strongest terms, but it is your decision in the end,” Sata said. “Since this is ‘he said, she said’, they will try to get you to confess. I have heard some not so nice stories, but again, it’s up to you. I should tell you that Trabbian law allows them to hold you and interrogate you for 48 hours. If you can hold out that long without confessing, then they will have to let you go. As soon as that time has passed, I will go see a judge and demand your release, but until then I cannot help you. I hope you can remain strong. Good luck.” With that, Sata left.

Not long thereafter, several cops threw the cell door open, grabbed each of us by our arms and marched us to a room where the detective who spoke English sat behind a large desk.

“Sit down,” he ordered, indicating 3 chairs ranged in front of the desk. We sat. Two officers stood behind each chair. “I understand you have accused some of our officers of demanding bribes in the form of sex. Is that so?”

“You’re damned right, that’s so,” I said. Dorothy and Barb nodded.

“They say you offered sex if they would let you go. They say they refused and arrested you. Are you saying they are lying?”

“Yes,” I said.

“I don’t believe you,” he replied. “These are very honest officers. Bribery is a very serious offense. I need the truth.”

“That is the truth,” I said.

He pulled three pieces of paper out of a file. “These are your confessions, stating that you attempted to bribe the officers and they refused. You will sign them.”

“No fuckin’ way,” Dorothy retorted. One of the officers behind her stepped in front of her and slapped her hard in the face. She looked like she was in shock from the pain and the unexpected violence.

“You will sign. Now. Or you will go downstairs. We can do it the easy way or the hard way, but eventually you will sign.” None of us picked up the pen. The detective looked at his watch, then said something in Trabbian. An officer grabbed each of my arms and hauled me roughly to my feet. They marched me along a corridor and down a flight of stairs to a large dingy basement storage room. My two friends were right behind me, each with a cop holding each arm.

Chapter 4- Eulalia Cross Begins the Story

We weren’t even planning to go to Trabbia. My friend Dorothy Brown and I had traveled from the UK to Thailand, where we had spent some time in Bangkok. After that, we were relaxing on the beach, soaking up the sun during the day and partying at night. There, we met that American girl, Barbara Moore. The three of us started hanging out together, having a lot of fun flirting with the guys, both foreign and local.

Barb had read about the ruins at Mongha, just across the border in Trabbia and wanted to go. “Why not?” I thought. There was a direct bus and we were there in a few hours. We poked around the ruins, which were pretty interesting and pitched our tents in the campground nearby. That evening, we were having dinner in one of the local cafes, when three guys in police uniforms sat down at the next table. They weren’t bad looking. One spoke great English and the other 2 spoke a bit and seemed to understand us very well.

Did we flirt? Yes. Did we lead them on just a bit? Perhaps. But it was all harmless fun. We told them how much we enjoyed the ruins.

“They are much more beautiful at night,” the cop who spoke English well said. “Especially when there is a full moon, like there is tonight.”

“Aren’t they closed at 6?” Barb asked.

“Not if you are police. Would you like to see them as our guests?”

I looked at Dorothy and Barb. “That might be fun,” I responded.

“Well, then, when we have all finished our dinners, we will go,” the cop said.

Once we had all eaten, the cops led us to a gate in the fence surrounding the ruins. They opened the gate. “You wait outside here and we will check that everything is OK. When you see us flash our light 3 times, then come in,” the English speaker said as they went through the gate. A few minutes later, we saw the 3 flashes and went in.

The ruins really were gorgeous by moonlight, mysterious and quiet without the hordes of tourists that were there during the daytime. As I stood admitting one of the temples, I felt someone standing next to me. It was one of the cops. He reached his arm out and put it around my bare shoulders. Gently, but firmly, I removed it. He put it back. I removed it again.

“We have been friendly to you. Now you should be friendly to us,” he said.

Well, I wasn’t the sort of girl to sleep with a man just because he bought me dinner or let me into some ruins after hours. “I’m sorry if you got the wrong impression,” I said, “But all I’m interested in doing is seeing the ruins at night. And now I’ve seen them, so I will be going.”

“I’m sorry but that won’t be possible,” said the cop with the good English, who was holding Dorothy by the arm. “You are trespassing on a Trabbian national treasure and we will have to arrest all of you. Unless you wish to properly thank us for our hospitality, that is.”

“Fuck off!” Dorothy spat at him. I might not have put it quite that way, but I shared the sentiment.

“This is ridiculous,” Barb said, “You invited us here. Now let me go!”

“I’m sorry, but you ladies are under arrest. You will come to the station with us.”

They put handcuffs on us and walked us back through the gate to their van and drove us to the station. There, they uncuffed us and put us in a room with a table and some chairs and left us there. A couple of minutes later a detective who spoke excellent English came in. “We want a fuckin’ lawyer and we aren’t sayin’ anything until we get one,” Dorothy yelled in her wonderful Yorkshire accent.

“No need to be rude,” the detective said calmly. “You have a perfect right to a lawyer. I will arrange for one.”

And, surprisingly, about an hour later, a lawyer did arrive. Her name was Sata, a slim woman with long hair, dressed in a sundress and sandals and she seemed to know her stuff. We told her our story and she took some notes on a legal pad.

“This is a pretty basic case,” she told us in excellent English. “They have you dead on the trespassing. I can get you off with 8 strokes of the cane and after you recover you will be kicked out of the country. Should I draw up the papers?”

“Wait a minute,” I asked. “Cane? Like schoolboys back in England?”

“Oh, no, nothing like that,” Sata replied. “These are much, much worse. Like a whip and excruciatingly painful. But my clients have all recovered and gotten on with their lives.”

“You’ve had other clients who’ve been caned?” I asked.

“Oh, many, it’s what they do here with minor violations. It’s quite standard.”

“Well, it isn’t standard for me,” Barb replied. “Those cops invited us to see the ruins by moonlight, and then wanted sex. When we said no, they arrested us.

“Yeah, it’s bullshit,” Dorothy added.

“Well, the police have a different story” Sata responded. “They say you went in on your own through a gate that some employee had forgotten to lock. They claim when they found you, you offered them sex to let you go, which they refused. So, if you don’t accept the plea, they will charge you with attempting to bribe officers. That is a very serious crime here and could easily get you a few years in a prison camp, which you would find most unpleasant.”

“Bribing officers?” I asked, outraged. “That’s ridiculous. They demanded sex and we refused.”

“Well,” Sata replied. “That may be so, but my advice, based on years of experience with such matters is to accept the plea.”

“I not pleading to something I didn’t do,” Barb said.

“Me neither,” I said. Dorothy agreed.

“I have given you my advice in the strongest terms, but it is your decision in the end,” Sata said. “Since this is ‘he said, she said’, they will try to get you to confess. I have heard some not so nice stories, but again, it’s up to you. I should tell you that Trabbian law allows them to hold you and interrogate you for 48 hours. If you can hold out that long without confessing, then they will have to let you go. As soon as that time has passed, I will go see a judge and demand your release, but until then I cannot help you. I hope you can remain strong. Good luck.” With that, Sata left.

Not long thereafter, several cops threw the cell door open, grabbed each of us by our arms and marched us to a room where the detective who spoke English sat behind a large desk.

“Sit down,” he ordered, indicating 3 chairs ranged in front of the desk. We sat. Two officers stood behind each chair. “I understand you have accused some of our officers of demanding bribes in the form of sex. Is that so?”

“You’re damned right, that’s so,” I said. Dorothy and Barb nodded.

“They say you offered sex if they would let you go. They say they refused and arrested you. Are you saying they are lying?”

“Yes,” I said.

“I don’t believe you,” he replied. “These are very honest officers. Bribery is a very serious offense. I need the truth.”

“That is the truth,” I said.

He pulled three pieces of paper out of a file. “These are your confessions, stating that you attempted to bribe the officers and they refused. You will sign them.”

“No fuckin’ way,” Dorothy retorted. One of the officers behind her stepped in front of her and slapped her hard in the face. She looked like she was in shock from the pain and the unexpected violence.

“You will sign. Now. Or you will go downstairs. We can do it the easy way or the hard way, but eventually you will sign.” None of us picked up the pen. The detective looked at his watch, then said something in Trabbian. An officer grabbed each of my arms and hauled me roughly to my feet. They marched me along a corridor and down a flight of stairs to a large dingy basement storage room. My two friends were right behind me, each with a cop holding each arm.

Oh Shit! ... 48 hours! ... I don't know if I can last that long if this gets very rough ... gulp ... ow, you are hurting my arm. Let go! I am not resisting. I can get down the stairs perfectly well on my own. No need to get pushy about it!!!!

[Wonderful dialogue windar, and tremendously well-done set up. This is very exciting and stimulating. Can't wait for Chapter 5!]

Chapter 3: Priya Watches a Couple of Floggings

Refreshed and cool after poolside cocktails and a swim, Priya, dressed in a short skirt, a low cut sleeveless top and sandals, accompanied Warden Noba back to the prison camp. This time, Noba drove to the main assembly area, an open plot of ground surrounded by some barracks and a mess hall. In the center of the dirt area were 2 thick posts made of dense tropical wood, about 8 feet high and sunk deep into concrete, with leather cuffs hanging from a sturdy chain attached near the top of the post.

“I see we are just in time for evening assembly,” Noba said. They watched from the car as the prisoners came down the dirt road, in small groups, moving slowly, barefoot, their clothes soaked with sweat, their hair matted, their heads bowed with exhaustion. They filed into the staging area and arranged themselves haltingly in rows facing the 2 posts. “We should get out for a better view,” Noba suggested. “It’s cooler now anyway.” They got out and Priya followed Noba to a place near the posts.

Once the prisoners were lined up, one of the male guards began a speech, which Noba translated for Priya. “This camp only works if everyone works. Laziness and sloth cannot be tolerated. Some of you have not put forth sufficient effort today and you must be punished.” He called two names and, with obvious reluctance, two women stepped forward. Priya realized they were the two who had been sitting in the field, the wife of the crooked politician and the embezzler. “He’s giving them 3 dozen lashes for the miserable work they did today. I think he may be a bit soft, but I allow my staff leeway,” Noba said. Priya just nodded.

The women stripped off their T shirts and walked slowly to the posts, clad only in shorts, each accompanied by a guard. The guards raised the women’s arms over their heads and buckled the cuffs securely around their wrists, then pulled on the chain, stretching the women up on their toes. They went to a gym bag lying in the dirt and each extracted a whip, made of approximately 4 feet of well-oiled leather, with a handle at the thicker end, tapering to a thin point at the other end.

The floggers measured their distance and without further ado, pulled the whips behind them and lashed them forwards onto the backs of the two non-performing prisoners, the leather whistling through the air and resounding on their skin like a gunshot, leaving scarlet lines on the women’s skin. Lash after lash was delivered at approximately 15 second intervals. By the 5th, the women were moaning in despair with the little breath they could suck in between lashes. By the 10th, blood was welling up in several spots and they were howling each time the leather hit home, struggling uselessly to free their wrists from the manacles. Priya felt the wetness flowing in her pussy as she gazed at the brutal spectacle in front of her.

By the 20th lash, the blood was flowing freely down the women’s backs, staining their shorts. Their screams pierced the air. The other prisoners were staring blankly at the two inmates being punished. Priya imagined they were grateful not to be the ones secured to the posts. By the 25th lash, the punished women were too weak to howl. The embezzler’s legs had given way; she just hung there by her wrists, not even moving as the whip cut into her flesh. Priya was in distress as well by this point, having to exercise all her will power to keep her hand from crawling under her skirt to caress her pussy.

By the time the complete dose of 36 lashes had been administered, both women hung motionless from the manacles. Priya breathed a sigh of relief, as she didn’t think she could have restrained her arousal much longer.

“What did you think about that?” Noba asked Priya.

Priya took a deep breath. “It was brutal. They have obviously suffered greatly.” As she said this, she could see the guards unfastening the manacles. Once released, the two flogged women slumped to the ground and lay there motionless. The guards summoned 4 prisoners to pick up the whipped women, one holding the arms and one the legs of each of them. They carried them off the assembly ground to receive whatever medical treatment the prison dispensed. The guard in charge dismissed the assembly and the rest of the prisoners walked in silence to the mess hall for dinner.

“Yes, that is certain. But I think you enjoyed watching them suffer,” Noba said. Priya blushed and turned away. “Let’s go and find those western prisoners so you can hear their viewpoints on life in my prison. She led Priya in the direction of the mess hall.

Inside, the prisoners were sitting at long tables eating in silence. The food looked to be nutritious, if far from gourmet, vegetables, beans, small pieces of what appeared to be fish in a sauce. “We feed our prisoners healthy food, because we need them to have sufficient strength to work,” Noba said. “That may seem extravagant, but it pays off in the long run.”

She led Priya to where the 3 western women were seated together eating greedily, obviously hungry from their labors. “Dorothy, Eulalia, Barbara,” she said, indicating each one, this is Dr. Priya Raman, visiting us from the United States. She works in the prison system there and is here so we can learn from her and she can learn from us. It would be good if she can speak with you because you speak English. After you have eaten, you can find a private spot and tell her your story. No one will disturb you, so you can be totally honest with her.”

The warden continued. “I will go and do some work in my office. When you are done, bring her there and I will take her home.”
I'm catching up, responding to this great #3 without having read the next one - a fine piece of 'whip-writing', I really enjoyed feeling myself hanging there in my sweat-soaked shorts, writhing under the lash. I like the bit about nutritious food - the medical care too, this is probably of a very high standard, the whole point is to keep us slaves fit enough to work and to endure the punishments - they're lying there handcuffed to hospital beds, still ripped through with pain, knowing that all the attentions of doctors and nurse are devoted to getting them back out into hell as soon as possible - probably tomorrow before dawn!

H'm scary situation, but interesting, one part of me's in a cold panic -
but it's the part that's just worried about my folks back home getting worried,
about being in the middle of some silly international incident...

there's another bit of me that's sweating too, but hot -
yes, even in this hell-hole...

even Dorothy doesn't know my little secret,
what I get up to with my mysterious Master....

8 strokes - really painful strokes - like the whip, excruciatingly painful?
H'm ...

Some of these Trabbian guys in their uniforms look exciting....

Last edited by a moderator:
First, I would have responded earlier, but we had a major internet outage. Someone at Time Warder Cable should be flogged.
Oh Shit! ... 48 hours! ... I don't know if I can last that long if this gets very rough
It will.
ow, you are hurting my arm

That will be the least of your problems starting in the next chapter.
I really enjoyed feeling myself hanging there in my sweat-soaked shorts, writhing under the lash.

Wait, that wasn't you being whipped in Chapter 3, was it? Don't worry, though you will be in later ones.
I like the bit about nutritious food - the medical care too, this is probably of a very high standard, the whole point is to keep us slaves fit enough to work and to endure the punishments - they're lying there handcuffed to hospital beds, still ripped through with pain, knowing that all the attentions of doctors and nurse are devoted to getting them back out into hell as soon as possible - probably tomorrow before dawn!

You got it! The Warden is a businesswoman. How do you think she drives such a nice car and has such a swank villa-not on a civil service salary, that's for sure. You guys will make her plenty of $$$$ in your time there.

Wait, that wasn't you being whipped in Chapter 3, was it? Don't worry, though you will be in later ones.
oh yes Windar, I realised that, but reading something so vivid, I can't help imagining myself into it :devil:

Chapter 5- Dorothy Brown Continues the Story

The police station cellar stank. I smelled piss, shit, puke, blood, all the things that can come out of a person when they are being tortured. Nothing good was going to happen here, that’s for sure. The cops finally let go of my arms, but still stood next to me. “Strip,” the detective in charge ordered.

“Fuck you,” I spat.

“What are you going to do, rape us?” Barb asked.

“Rape you?” he replied. “I wouldn’t stick my cock in you filthy whores for any amount of money. Who knows what diseases you have? No, we are about the truth, that’s all. You need to sign those papers absolving our fellow officers of misconduct and then we will let the judge worry about it. Now, you either sign or strip.”

“I’m not doing either,” Eulalia protested.

“I will count to 3,” the detective said, “And if you are not naked by then, we will rip your clothes off you. Is that clear?”

I looked at Barb and Eula and they looked at me. Eula sighed and began lifting her T shirt over her head. It wasn’t much of a choice, really, so I did the same.

Eula held the T shirt in her hand, looking like she wasn’t sure what to do with it. “Just leave it on the floor,” the detective told her. “If you need clothes again, we’ll give you prison issue ones.” It took only 30 seconds or so to remove the minimal clothing we had been wearing in the Trabbian heat. Now we stood naked in the cool, dank cellar.

I admired my friends’ bodies. They were beautiful, both with breasts that, while smaller than mine, were delightful, and with smooth-looking shaven pussies. I could feel my nipples getting hard from the cool air. I couldn’t tell if theirs were also, but I guessed they were.

“I will give you one last chance to sign,” the detective said. “Otherwise, things will get very bad for you.” None of us moved. The cops brought over 3 sturdy metal chairs and arranged them in a circle. “Sit down,” the detective ordered. The chair didn’t look that comfortable, but I sat. So did Barb and Eula.

As soon as we were seated, the cops took out some leather straps and attached our ankles, each to the back chair leg on that side. They pulled our arms behind the chair back and strapped our wrists to a crossbar. With my legs spread, I could feel the cool air teasing my pussy. It felt kind of nice, but I suspected I wouldn’t be enjoying myself soon.

One of the cops wheeled over a cart that had a black metal box on it. There was a thick electrical cord coming out of the back, with a plug on the end that he inserted into a wall socket. A bunch of lights on the front of the box came on.

“Do you know what this is?” the detective asked.

“An electric toothbrush?” Eulalia asked.

“Very funny, but you won’t be laughing in a few minutes. It’s our lie detector. We put these on sensitive places like your nipples and labia.” The detective held up some wires that came out of the front of the box. On the ends were brass fittings that I think are called alligator clips. They had teeth and a spring that held the teeth closed firmly. He opened and closed them so we could see.

“So, if you tell us the truth and sign your confession, nothing will happen. But if you lie to us, you will get a shock. We will keep going until we get the truth.” This sounded like a fucking nightmare. One of the cops grabbed my left boob in one hand to steady it and held one of the clips, attached to a red wire, with his right hand until my nipple was in between the two open jaws. Then, he relaxed his fingers allowing the clip to close on my nipple.

Shit! That hurt like crazy. “Take it off!” I yelled frantically, as the pain shot through the whole breast. I shook my body trying to dislodge the clip, but it was on tight as a virgin pussy. I could hear Eula and Barb protesting loudly as a clip was put on each of their boobs.

Then the shit-head cop did the same to my right tit with a clip attached to a black wire. More pain shot through that breast. They attached the second clip to Eula and Barb, too. So we sat there each with a clip on each nipple with two wires hanging down, running back to the box. The cop tugged on each clip to make sure it was firmly attached. It was, and pulling on them hurt like hell.

“You have one final chance to tell us the truth,” the detective said.

“We are telling the truth,” Eulalia protested.

“You will go first, then,” he responded. “Five seconds for this one at level 3.” The cop controlling the box adjusted some dials and then pressed a button. Eulalia’s body went rigid. It looked like every muscle was contracting at the same time. Her ass rose off the seat, her torso shaking crazily, trying to dislodge the clips, which, of course, held tight. She screamed “Nooooo!” like a crazed animal until the current finally stopped and she sank back onto the chair, gasping for breath.

Try imagining how it would be to watch your friend suffer horrible pain, hearing her scream, knowing that you will be experiencing the same thing in a moment. Try knowing that if any of you break, you condemn not only yourself, but all three of you, because your confession will be evidence against them too.

“Now are you ready to tell the truth?” the detective asked

“I am telling the truth,” Eulalia retorted.

“The machine says different,” the detective said. Turning to me, he said, “Let’s see if you are smarter than your friend, Dorothy. Give her the same.” The cop at the box twisted a dial so that I would get the current instead of Eula. I saw his finger above the button. “No! Don’t!” I yelled.

Then it hit me like a freight train. Searing through my poor tits like nothing I had ever felt before. All my muscles were straining to get away. I could feel my ankles and wrists rubbing against the straps. I could hear someone screaming. Fuck, that was me screaming. They said 5 seconds, but it felt like an hour. Finally, the pain stopped. I was barely able to breathe.

“Now, will you tell the truth?” I knew that signing that paper would send me to some horrible prison for years, so I had to hold out. I didn’t say anything, but I didn’t know how many shocks I could stand.

Of course, they weren’t going to forget about Barbara. She got her shock too and didn’t like it any better than we had.

“Alright, that was level 3. It goes to 10. Any of you smart enough to save yourselves a whole bunch of pain and confess the truth?” None of us said anything. “OK, level 4.” The cop at the box turned the dial, making sure we could all see him do that.

It’s hard to say if 4 was worse than 3, because both were just pure agony. It felt like my tits were being cooked. “We can keep going up to 5 if you want, or you can tell the truth,” the detective said.

“Goddammit, we are telling the truth. It’s your cops who are lying,” Barb shouted.

“Let’s see how they like 5,” he ordered.

5 was a whole universe of pain. Our screams echoed through that basement as the current surged through our poor breasts in turn. “Oh, God have mercy, you’re killing me,” I begged.

Like that asshole cared. “6” was all he said. The pain blotted out everything. I couldn’t see or hear, all I could do was feel and suffer the agony. I knew that the only way to stop it was to sign a confession that would condemn me to years of hell, but it was starting to seem worth it just to stop this pain right now.

I Have a video which is just about like this story
she won`t talk so he connects wires to her boobs
sits opposite her and places the document he
wants her to sign in front of her, she refuses,
so on goes the power. now that actress is good.
her body arches lifts off the chair throws her
head back and her face registers pain. this happens
a few times and i am in wonderland with me orgasms.
but in the end she signs and bursts into tears ,
your story mirrors that video, it gets better as it
goes along.

Back
Top Bottom