Trabbian Justice

Go to CruxDreams.com
While Jennifer was being secured, the chief inspector stood and addressed the assembly, “The next phase of the games will test whether the remaining 3 contestants have truly absorbed the lessons of Trabbian justice. Fortunately, unlike the cane, which requires considerable practice and skill, the cat can be wielded quite effectively by an untrained, but willing person. This disrespectful slut is due 24 lashes-each of you will administer 8.”

The 3 women set up a howl of protest, “I’m not going to whip Jennifer,” Sarah wailed, “No way.”

The chief inspector shushed them. “This is not optional. If you don’t administer the punishment, the guards will and then you will all get 24 lashes as well with no possibility of reduction. So everyone will lose. If you do as you are ordered, each of you will have a 4 stroke reduction. So that’s your choice. Hurt her or hurt her and yourselves.”

“I’ve never whipped anyone,” Susan protested, “I don’t even know how to swing that thing.”

“Well, you are in luck, Dr. Gelden, because many years ago, back when the cat was used rather regularly, I was a simple guard and delivered many lashes. I still remember enough to teach you in a few minutes.” The chief inspector ordered a pillow to be tied to a post at chest height. Then he picked up the whip by the handle, drew it behind him and sent it flying into the pillow with a loud whoosh. Jennifer visibly blanched at the sound, as did the other Americans. “Watch my arm and see the wrist snap just as it passes my waist.” He demonstrated a few more times. “Now you try it.” He handed the whip to Susan. She swung it and it hit rather weakly. “More wrist,” the chief instructed. She tried again, this time making a louder sound. “Again, harder,” he urged. After a few more attempts, Susan was hitting hard, almost as hard as the chief inspector.

“Now professor, you punish your insolent student. If teachers did that more in America, you would be better off. Don’t even think of not hitting hard; we will judge and if you do not hit at full force, they will not count and the guards will administer them to Jennifer again. While you are doing your duty, your other 2 students will pleasure Dr. Fong and my #2. They will greatly enjoy watching a punishment while being stimulated orally, I am sure.” Both men smiled and nodded in agreement, as a guard placed 2 chairs in a spot behind Jennifer where they would have a good view of the whip striking her back.

Susan walked over to Jennifer who looked sick with fear. She patted her head, “Please forgive me, Jen, but if I don’t do it, they will.”

“I know Susan, but I’m scared,” Jen sobbed. “Oh, God, someone help me.” Maybe God could help, but here in Trabbia, there was no help for those who violated the law.

Susan turned away and walked behind Jen, the chief guiding her to the optimal spot. Meanwhile Fong and the #2 inspector had lowered their pants and sat in the chairs. Priya knelt in front of Fong, while Sarah knelt in front of the inspector. The men urged the women to remove their shirts. Having little choice, they complied. Fong instructed Priya to go slowly as he wanted to enjoy the experience to the fullest. She took his semi-erect prick in her mouth and sucked gently, feeling it harden.

The chief instructed Susan, “Whenever you are ready, Susan, give the first lash.” Priya glanced up to see Susan draw the cat back and then start her arm forward, flicking her wrist to send the tails slashing into Jennifer’s upper back with a loud crack. A series of dark red lines sprang up almost immediately on the pale white skin and Jen flinched and twisted in her bindings, which allowed considerably more movement than the caning frame.

“That was not bad, Susan,” the chief told her. “Now wait about 20 seconds before you give the next one.”

Dr. Fong pushed Priya’s head down onto his lap, “Pay attention to your job, girl,” he ordered, “You will have your turn to whip your friend.” Priya began licking very slowly around the head. As she did so, she heard the second lash strike Jennifer’s shoulder blades and she heard her classmate squeal in pain, accompanied by shouts of approval from the audience. This continued at 20 second intervals until 6 lashes had been delivered. By this point, Dr. Fong’s cock was very swollen and pre-cum was flowing copiously into Priya’s mouth. “Take a break now, I’m very close to shooting and I don’t want to do that yet,” he told her. “Just hold it.” Priya grasped the throbbing rod in her hand and turned around to watch Susan deliver her final 2 lashes, each of which caused Jennifer to howl and twist madly in her bindings as the cords bit into her tortured flesh.

“OK, Susan,” the chief said after the eighth lash had been delivered, “You did a good job. Now go switch places with Priya.” He took the whip from Susan and motioned her over towards the 2 seated Trabbians and the 2 kneeling American women. Priya blanched, knowing what would now be expected of her. She released Fong’s cock and stood as Susan approached, her legs rubbery at the prospect of what was being demanded of her.

The doctor smiled. “Susan, how nice to see you,” he said. Susan knelt slowly and took his cock from Priya. She began licking it slowly around the bulging head. “Ah, very good, professor,” Fong moaned, “A true master at her craft. But please, take your shirt off and let me see your gorgeous tits.” Susan pulled her shirt over her head.

Priya, walked over to the chief inspector. As she approached the punishment spot, she could see that Jennifer’s upper back was almost completely covered with lines, glowing bright red against the lovely pale skin, looking, as name “cat” implies, like she had been clawed by some ferocious animal. Several trickles of blood were running down her back. The chief inspector stood grinning, holding out the whip for her to take. Priya grasped the wooden handle, feeling its smooth warmth and noticed that some of the cords were stained lightly red with Jen’s blood. The inspector put his hand on her bare shoulder and guided her towards the practice pillow. “Let’s see if you can do as well as your teacher, Priya,” he told her. She planted her bare feet in the soft dirt, turned her body as she had seen Susan do, and swung her arm hard, flicking her wrist as the tails approached the target.

As they struck, Priya heard the crack and felt the impact run up her arm. “Very good,” the chief inspector told her, “Again.” She did it again and then once more. “OK, now you give your friend 8.” Priya hesitated. “Go on,” he ordered or I will do it and then I will whip you.” He grasped her arm and guided her to the spot behind Jennifer where Susan had stood.

Jennifer twisted her head around and looked at Priya. Her hair was matted with sweat and her face was wet with tears, “Not you too, Priya. God, please, enough.” There was laughter from the crowd.

“Jen, What can I do? If I don’t whip you, they will.”

Jennifer turned away from the horrible cat and her friend who was about to strike her with it. Could Priya swing the cat, not at an inanimate pillow but at real a person, who would feel real pain, and, worse, at a friend?

“Hit her, you slut,” the Warden called out, less gentle than the chief inspector, “Now.” The crowd roared its approval. Priya swung weakly, barely using her wrist. The tails flopped limply against Jennifer’s back, with a soft thud. The crowd booed at the feeble effort.

“Do you think we are idiots?” the chief inspector demanded angrily. “That does not count. Do that again and I will string you up and have the strongest guard give you 24 right now and then finish off your friend. Hit her like you hit the pillow. Now!”

Priya knew that he was serious. She gritted her teeth and swung full force, snapping her wrist as the tails approached their target. She heard the whistle of the tails and the crack as they struck high up on Jen’s back and felt the impact through the whip handle, but had to close her eyes so as not to see the tails maul her friend’s flesh. Jen howled and twisted wildly in her bonds. “Oh, God,” Priya thought, “This is the lowest I could sink, to deliberately cause pain to my friend. This is what these bastards have made me do.”

“OK, that’s better,” the chief told her. “Now wait about 20 seconds and go again.” Priya looked at Jen’s back. She was pretty sure that there were a few more trickles of blood than there had been before.

“Shit!” Priya thought, “Not only have I hurt Jen, I’ve drawn blood. I am a monster.” She wanted to throw down the whip and run, but she knew it would be a pointless gesture. Priya saw the chief inspector glaring at her, expecting her to strike again, so she drew her arm back and sent the tails flying towards Jennifer’s back, this time sweeping her arm out wider as she snapped her wrist. Priya wasn’t sure, but it seemed as though the cords wrapped around Jen’s side, allowing the waxed tips to strike her breast. Whatever Priya had done elicited a powerful reaction. Jennifer dug her toes into the dirt and pushed her whole body up, twisting wildly in her bonds and emitting an animal roar. The audience went wild at the girl’s torment. Some yelled, “Good one! You got her tit!”

“My God, did I really hit her breast?”Priya asked the chief inspector. He walked around in front of Jen to check.

“Yes, it appears the tips struck her areole and it’s bleeding.”

“Oh, my God, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to do that,” Priya replied. She was sure this would bring the Trabbian’s wrath down on her and perhaps she would lose the promised reduction in her own lashes,

The chief inspector laughed “Sorry? Why should you be sorry? This isn’t a resort, it’s a punishment camp. She deserves to suffer for her crimes. Do that again.” Priya thought about what he had said. Perhaps he was right. Perhaps Jen did deserve to be punished. After all, they had all swallowed Trabbian cum, but Jen was too good to do that. Priya struck again, as hard as she could, trying to wrap the ends into Jen’s right tit. She wasn’t sure if she succeeded this time, but Jen yelled and struggled wildly again and the crowd delighted. So, too, apparently, did the #2 inspector, who was moaning, his hand on the back of Sarah’s head pushing her deep onto his cock. When he was done, Sarah pulled back, showing the assembly that her mouth was full of the #2’s seed. She swallowed to cheers from the crowd, as he panted for breath, a big grin on his face.

Priya struck again at Jennifer, who twisted maniacally in her bonds. Priya was pretty sure she had hit Jen’s breast again, because, as the girl twisted, she thought she saw a healthy rivulet of blood running down her chest. This sight was apparently too much stimulation for Dr. Fong, who groaned loudly and twisted in his chair as he deposited the contents of his balls in Susan’s mouth. The 2 men sat limply in their chairs, as, over the next few minutes, Priya delivered the full complement of 8 lashes, each one striking Jennifer at full strength, under the watchful eye of the Trabbians to ensure that Jennifer experienced the full measure of suffering due her. By the end, the poor girl was bawling non-stop, though Priya could barely hear it over the excited chatter from the audience, who were obviously enjoying the spectacle. Her upper back was covered with a profusion of bloody welts.

Priya was sweating from her exertions in the hot, sticky air of the crowded hut. She handed the whip to the chief inspector. He held it at arm’s length, making sure that the blood which stained the cords didn’t dirty his clean white shirt. “I hope you are happy with the job I did,” Priya told him, her voice breaking with emotion.

The chief smiled. “Yes, you did very well. Let’s have a round of applause for Priya” he announced. The audience cheered heartily. “Your punishment is reduced now to 16 lashes. But your friend still has 8 more.”

Priya walked around to face Jen. She was shocked at the number of lash marks on her right breast, several of which were dripping blood. She stroked her friend’s hair, which was soaking from her sweat and tears. She spoke to her softly. “You know I had no choice. Besides, why didn’t you swallow the cum? We have all done it, why didn’t you?”

Jen looked Priya in the face. “Fuck you!” she spat and then looked down at the ground. Priya shook her head and walked over to stand next to Sarah and Susan. Susan patted her on the shoulder to let her know that she understood what she was feeling. And what exactly was Priya feeling? Shame at having hurt her friend so badly; anger at her friend being too proud to swallow as she and the others had done; pride at having delivered such powerful strokes, and fear at the fact that she would be whipped at some point during the evening. Most of all, and she was ashamed to admit it, Priya felt very aroused by the whole experience. She really hoped the next game would involve some hard fucking.

The chief inspector spoke. “Jennifer is still due 8 more lashes. These will be administered by her lover, Sarah. I will be watching carefully to make sure they are delivered at full force. If not, Sarah, you will receive 24 that I can guarantee will be. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes, sir,” Sarah replied, without a hint of sarcasm, her feistiness seemingly gone, replaced with sullen obedience. She walked slowly over to take the whip from the chief and took her practice, leaving streaks of blood on the target pillow. Priya couldn’t bear to watch Jennifer take her final 8 lashes from her lover. It was bad enough to hear the whistle of the whipcords and the smack as they struck the girl’s skin. By this point, Jen seemed to have lost strength, as she barely moved when hit, reacting to the strokes with only a strangled moan.

Finally, at long last, the chief said, “OK, that’s 24. She is done.” Sarah handed him the whip, the tails now stained bright red. Jennifer hung motionless from the rope attached to her wrists, her legs no longer supporting her weight. She appeared conscious, but just barely. “Sarah, you need to clean your lover off, so that her back doesn’t get infected.” She looked at him, puzzled. A guard approached with a bucket full of water.

“Take the bucket and dump it onto her back.” Sarah hesitated. “Go on, do as I say,” he continued. Sarah picked the bucket up and approached Jennifer from behind. “Just empty it on her shoulders. “ Sarah hoisted the bucket up to her face and flung it over Jen’s shoulders. The cold water seemed to revive Jen. She pushed her body up and shook her head, as though waking from a nightmare. The water ran down her back, carrying away much of the blood. But then, after a few seconds, she began howling and jerking in her restraints like a madwoman. Priya realized that, like the water they had poured on her butt after the caning, this water was salted and, clearly, as the salt worked into the wounds it was causing immense agony for poor Jen.

Jen kept up her howling and dancing for what seemed like a few minutes, gradually subsiding into tearful sobbing. The crowd roared with delight at the cruel trick that had been played on the poor girl. Eventually, once her struggles diminished, the guards lowered the rope holding her wrists and released the cuffs. Jen collapsed onto the dirt floor, lying in the puddle at her feet. They released her ankles and one guard placed a hand under each arm and they dragged her out of the hut, presumably Priya guessed, taking her to the clinic for further treatment.

The chief inspector looked at his watch and announced a 5 minute break. He asked the female inspector to update the score of lashes remaining for the 3 women still left, which stood at: Sarah-18, Susan-18, Priya-16. Priya couldn’t even begin to imagine what they would have to do to reduce the toll on their backs further.

END OF CHAPTER 8 1 OFFENDER DOWN, 3 TO GO
This would be bad if you booked the same seat on the return flight after they leave...

I thought Sarah got -4 for the blow job as well, and all got -4 for the whipping?

You are quite correct that Sarah should be at 16. Let's see if she notices and makes an official protest so the judges can correct the score.
This would be bad if you booked the same seat on the return flight after they leave...

Dr. Fong's cream is really good. They will be sufficiently healed that there will be no problem. He is planning to market it internationally.

CHAPTER 9 LADIES NIGHT

All too soon for Priya’s liking, the chief inspector called the proceedings back to order. Once the hubbub of conversation had died out, he announced to the assembly, ““First order of business is that there is an error in the scoring. Sarah should have received a 4 lash reduction for winning her blow job contest with Jennifer. Let the record show the adjusted score is Sarah-16, Susan-18 and Priya-16. After all, we want a fair contest.”

“Now, my female colleagues have informed me that I have been remiss. Whilst several of us men have been pleasured by our American visitors, the ladies have been left out. With my sincerest apologies, I turn things over to Warden Noba and Inspector Mara.” The audience clapped politely.

Warden Noba stood and asked Sarah to come towards her. “I hear you are very good at pleasing a woman.” Sarah stood looking at her feet. “Look at me, when I speak to you,” Noba commanded. The girl looked up. “Well, are you?”

“Yes, I almost always please my partner,” Sarah replied.

“Well, show me what you do and we will see,” the Warden told her. She handed Sarah a blanket. “Lay this on the floor and I will lay down and you get busy on me,” she commanded.

Inspector Mara picked a blanket up from the table and called out, “Susan, Priya, you will show me how you can please a woman.”

“How many lashes will we have off if we do?” Susan asked.

“How many lashes off?” Mara asked sarcastically. The audience laughed. “You American sluts do this to each other for free and you want us to reward you? Here is your choice-you will do as ordered immediately or I will have you strung up and given the full 24 lashes plus 12 more for insubordination. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes, ma’am, perfectly clear,” Susan replied meekly. Priya seconded that, taken aback at how quickly these Trabbian officials could change from polite and civilized to menacing.

“Good, then lay the blanket down on the floor.” Priya and Susan rushed to comply. Once it was spread, the Inspector laid down on it and stretched out on it. “Now you undress me. Start with my shoes and socks.” Susan knelt and took the inspector’s left foot and her hand and began unlacing her shoe. Priya did the same to the right foot. Once she had slid the shoe off and laid it on the ground, she continued, rolling the slightly damp sock down and pulling it off the foot, exposing the inspectors toes, with their pink laquered nails. There was a rather rank smell, as one might expect for feet that had been confined all day in tight leather shoes in a hot climate.

“Now wash my feet,” the inspector ordered.

Susan looked around and called, “May I have some water and a cloth, please?”

The inspector looked ate her crossly. “Not with water you idiotic whore! Use your tongues.” There was loud laughter from the audience at this. Susan looked at Priya, not sure what to do. “Go on, you worthless sluts or I will personally take the skin off both your backs. Now!” she barked.

Cowed into submission, Priya lifted the foot up to her face, trying not to breathe in the pungent odor. Gingerly, she stuck her tongue out and licked the ball of the foot. It tasted salty with traces of earthiness. As long as Priya didn’t think too much about it, it was bearable. She licked the sole, down to the heel and back up and repeated this several times.

Susan asked, “Is that clean enough for you ma’am?”

“You need to clean in between the toes, too, you lazy slut,” the inspector replied.

“Yes, ma’am,” the professor responded, sticking her tongue into the cleavage between each of the toes. Priya felt it was best to do the same on the other foot without waiting to be asked.

As she was performing her appointed duties, Priya heard soft moans coming from the other blanket. Looking over, she saw that Sarah had dispensed with the preliminaries and was going to town on Noba, 2 fingers moving rapidly in and out of her cunt, her tongue flicking hard against the warden’s clit. Soon, the warden was gasping and thrashing, her hand grasping Sarah’s hair, forcing Sarah’s head tightly against her crotch. “Keep going, you filthy slut!” Noba ordered. Sarah was only too willing to obey and increased the speed of her fingers. The warden’s body went rigid as she yelled, “Fuck, I’m coming!” Her legs jerked 7 or 8 times and she twisted her hands frantically in Sarah’s curly hair, before she finally relaxed and lay panting on the blanket. The audience roared its approval.

Finally, after about 30 seconds, Noba sat up. The chief inspector came over and asked, “Was that satisfactory?”

“Certainly,” the warden replied. I don’t think I will give up men entirely, but there is something to this lesbian thing.” Pandemonium broke out among the spectators.

Inspector Mara, who had been watching this spectacle with interest sat up. “OK, that’s enough with my feet. I need some of what she had. Susan, take my pants off and follow the excellent example of your student Sarah. Priya, you suck on my tits.” So, Priya began unbuttoning Mara’s shirt and slipped it off her, while Susan unbuckled Mara’s belt and slid her pants off, the inspector lifting her ass to help them over her hips. Then Priya unhooked the inspector’s bra, admiring her firm breasts, as Susan pulled her panties down. This brought loud shouts of encouragement from the audience.

Once she was naked, the inspector laid down on the blanket. Susan knelt between her thighs, bending her mouth down to caress her pussy, while Priya began licking around her nipples, pulling them out with her lips like a hungry child. Mara sighed with contentment. “Ahhh, that’s nice. You sluts are doing well. Stick a finger in me, Susan.” Professor Gelden hastened to obey. “Oh, yeah, that’s good. Now move your tongue just a bit higher.” Mara groaned, “Yes, right there, Oh, God, there, Oh, God.” Priya, from her vantage point next to Mara’s breast could see the inspector grimace and expel a couple of deep breaths. Then, she saw the woman’s eyes roll back in her head and heard a series of strangled moans, before her face relaxed into a broad smile. Susan slowed her licking as the inspector began giggling and then lifted her head. Mara, allowing herself a moment of tenderness stroked Priya’s head and whispered, “Good girl.” The audience applauded once again.

“I trust that was up to standards,” the chief inspector asked.

“Yes, it was terrific. I feel much better,” Mara replied.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it,” he said, looking at his watch. “I am afraid that we must move on to the next game now, so if you and the warden wouldn’t mind getting dressed, we can proceed.”

END OF CHAPTER 9 MORE GAMES AND MORE PUNISHMENTS TO COME

CHAPTER 10 LET THE GAMES CONTINUE

“Alright,” the chief announced. “Some of us have to get up early tomorrow, so we now must eliminate one of you from the contest and give them their punishment. We shall see if you worthless sluts have learnt anything about our country and its glorious history and culture during your studies and your time here, or just wasted your opportunity satisfying your slutty urges. We have prepared a test with 10 questions, all with short, 1 or 2 word answers. You have 5 minutes to answer it. The one who does the worst will be eliminated and will receive their whipping immediately. The other 2 will be able to reduce their penalties further in additional contests.”

Of course, Susan was an expert in this area, so Priya knew that she and Sarah would be fighting to avoid 3rd place. She thought she was generally a slightly better student, so she hoped she could prevail.

To prevent cheating, each of the women was made to kneel next to chairs placed about 10 feet apart. They were handed a test sheet and pencil and told to begin. Priya found the questions quite hard-the dates of obscure events in Trabbian history, the stories of various Cheronian kings, a couple on Trabbian geography. She racked her brain, but was far from confident of her answers. It appeared even Susan was having some trouble. It wasn’t long before time was called and the papers were collected and delivered to the officials, who only required a minute or so to grade the tests.

The chief ordered the women to line up, facing the audience, still clad only in their sarongs. He announced the score-Susan got 9 right, Priya got only 5. So sure was she that she had lost and would get her 16 lashes immediately, that she found her eyes tearing up and her legs shaking. Then the chief inspector announced that Sarah had gotten only 4 correct. Sarah muttered “Shit!” and the crowd began chanting, “Whip her, whip the girl with the big tits!”

Sarah began wailing, “Please, it’s not fair, please. Those questions were impossible. You promised we could reduce our punishment.”

Warden Noba cut her short, “You lazy, ignorant girl, you already have reduced your punishment from 24 to 16. That’s all you deserve, knowing so little about this country whose laws you feel so free to ignore. Your friend Priya knows nothing, but you know even less. Now you have 2 choices: walk over to the flogging station and get your 16 lashes or I will have the guards drag you there for the full 24 you richly deserve, plus 12 more for disobedience. You have 3 seconds.”

Sarah hung her head and began walking, a bit unsteadily, to the dreaded spot. While the guards secured her ankles and wrists as they had done with her girlfriend Jennifer, the chief inspector laid out the parameters of the next game to Susan and Priya. “Have you ladies ever had anal sex?” he asked, loudly enough that the audience could hear. The question brought a loud cheer from the audience.

Priya was distressed by the question. Was he asking just out of curiosity or to embarrass them and titillate the audience or did he have an ulterior motive? She strongly suspected the latter. Susan seemed unperturbed and quickly answered that she had indeed. Priya debated whether it would be wiser to lie and pretend that she had or be truthful and admit that she had not. She decided to answer honestly.

The chief laughed. “I suspected as much. I am sure you are very experienced, Susan. I also believe you are quite inexperienced Priya. Would you like to try it?”

Priya blushed and stammered, “Maybe sometime, but right now my butt is still pretty sore from the caning.” The audience laughed at her answer.

Susan chimed in, “I don’t think I could do that either right now.”

“I appreciate that,” the chief inspector said, grinning at the 2 women maliciously. “That is why I am prepared to offer you each a 4 lash reduction if I and perhaps a couple of others take you in the rear. It is, of course, your choice, but if you refuse, I will have no choice but to have you flogged mercilessly. You can take a moment to discuss it, but then I must have your answer.”

Priya huddled with Susan and whispered anxiously to her teacher, “I can’t. My butt just hurts way too much. It will kill me.”

“Priya, I really don’t think it’s a good idea to say no to these people. They are evil and they have all the power here. It’s better to try to manage as best we can,” the professor counseled.

“I’m really scared, Susan.”

“I know sweetie. So am I.” She put her arm around Priya, their bare breasts pressing against each other. “But let’s stick together and help each other get through this. OK?” Priya nodded. Susan turned to the chief and told him as bravely as possible, “OK, we will do it as long as we are together so I can help Priya and that you are gentle with her. Also, you have to wear condoms.”

“No problem,” the chief replied. “I will take personal charge of the young lady. That means that you will have to service our friend, who, I must say, is not always gentle.” He looked out at the audience and called a name, and to the women’s horror, the man who had caned them a few days before rose and began making his way to the front, stopping to accept high fives from his friends on the way. “I am sure he will enjoy re-acquainting himself with your ass, Susan.”

“Well, now that everything is set, let’s get going. Ladies, please strip.” There was a chorus of whistles and cheers from the spectators as Priya and Susan removed their sarongs and displayed their naked bodies, their buttocks still sporting the wheals from their recent canings. “Now, if you wouldn’t mind please. Come over to the table,” the chief commanded arranging them so they were facing Sarah as she stood in her restraints awaiting her punishment. “Now bend over,” he continued.

“Oww!” Priya exclaimed as the bruised skin on her buttocks stretched to accommodate the bent over posture. Susan also yelped loudly, doubtless in even greater distress, since she had received 4 more cane strokes than her student.

Sarah was not going to escape her allotted pain either. Warden Noba picked up a fresh cat o’ nine tails and swished it through the air. “I think that I will administer Sarah’s well-deserved punishment myself,” she announced as she strode over to a spot behind the frightened looking girl. “Prepare to visit hell, dear,” Noba chortled as she delivered the first of the 16 lashes. Priya saw the cords smash into Sarah’s shoulders, leaving behind a set of red lines, which, though easily visible were less prominent against Sarah’s olive skin than the whip marks had been on Jennifer’s pale white. Sarah gripped the ropes attached to her wrists and shuffled her feet as much as the ankle restraints would allow. “That was only 1. You have 15 more to go and you will be screaming long before they are done,” the warden warned Sarah.

The chief inspector was completing the positioning of Susan and Priya. “Spread your legs a bit more,” he ordered. “Priya you can tuck your left foot inside your professor’s.” Priya did like feeling Susan’s lovely foot against her own, but she did not like the effect the spread position had on the whealed skin of her buttocks.

“Oh, God, it hurts. I’m afraid it will re-open some of the wounds.”

“Don’t worry,” the chief assured her. “Dr. Fong has assured us it’s OK.” Noba struck Sarah again, slightly lower. As Priya was watching more lines develop on her classmate’s back, she felt some cool liquid running down the crack of her ass. She looked behind her to see the chief hand the bottle to the caner who poured some down Susan’s crack. “Just some lube to help make thing easier,” the chief assured them.

Then, Priya saw both men lower their trousers and underpants. Both were already erect, whether with pharmaceutical assistance, she couldn’t say. The chief handed a condom package to the caner and both quickly slipped one on. Priya turned away, as she really didn’t want to see what was coming next.

Priya felt the chief’s hands grasping her butt, rubbing against the wheals. She moaned in pain, as the tissue was still very sore. Then, she felt something large rubbing up and down the crack of her ass a few times, before tip settled against her anus. She squirmed in discomfort. “Hold still,” he ordered. “If you don’t, I will have your arms and legs tied and after I fuck you I will give you the full 24 lashes.” Priya did her best to hold as still as possible.

“Now I am going to stick it in slowly. Try to relax. The more you resist, the harder it will be for you.” Priya honestly tried to relax, but the sensation of the tip pushing past her sphincter was so unfamiliar to her that she couldn’t help pushing back against the intruder. The chief slapped her butt, causing her to shriek as the pain shot through her bruised flesh. “I said to relax. I am going in either way, so you had best stop resisting or it will really hurt.” He slowly pushed a bit more in.

Priya looked over at her professor, hoping for some comfort, but from the grimace on Susan’s face and the smile on the caner’s, it was clear that he was not taking even the minimal care that the chief inspector was, but, rather, was already rutting away deep inside her cavity.

Meanwhile, the warden struck another blow at Sarah, eliciting a chorus of swear words and some frenzied gyrations of her torso. “That one got your fat tit, you filthy slut. I have 13 more to go and I intend to rip them open.”

The warden’s excellent work inspired the chief inspector to push the entire head of his cock into Priya’s anus. She felt like it was splitting her in two. “My God, it’s too big,” she cried. “Please, please, take it out.”

“Out? You’re joking, right?” the man replied. In fact, instead of taking his penis out of her rectum, he leaned his weight forward, pressing Priya’s upper body into the table and slowly working his cock deeper into her. Priya started panicking, squirming madly, but his mass held her fast against the wooden top of the table, as his cock sunk all the way in until his groin was pressed against her ass. “Now how do you like that?” he asked.

In fact, Priya didn’t like it at all. Her entire belly ached from the pressure on her bowels. The wealed skin on her buttocks was burning from the contact with the chief’s pubic hair. All she could muster by way of response was a plaintive, “Oh, God, it hurts.” But, turning her head, Priya could see that she was actually better off than Susan, because the chief was holding still, while the caner was pounding vigorously into and out of Susan’s rear passageway.

Turning to look forward, Priya could see that she was also much better off than Sarah, whose upper back was now covered in welts, from a few of which blood was trickling down her back and side. As Warden Noba struck the girl again, Sarah howled, as the warden yelled at her, “That’s it girl, you are getting your desserts now. You dare to break my rules, you pay. I’m going to hit your tits again with the next one,” she told Sarah as she swung again. From Sarah’s anguished cry and frenzied twisting, Priya suspected that the warden had been true to her word.

“Your friend is really suffering. Be glad you only have to lie there and get fucked in the ass,” the chief told Priya, as he began sliding his cock out and then back in. “I like that your ass is tight and fits my cock like a glove.” He increased his speed a bit, but was still moving rather gently, at least in comparison to the caner, who was thrusting madly into Susan’s backside. The warden struck Sarah again, causing the poor girl to gyrate madly in her agony. That must have stimulated the caner, because Priya heard him utter a long, low groan and then she looked beside her and saw him collapse onto Susan, who lay under him, crying softly. Priya reached over and stroked her professors’s cheek.

Priya could hear the chief’s labored breathing behind her and feel his accelerating thrusts into her bottom. She doubted he would last much longer. The warden delivered another blow to Sarah, setting off another round of howling complaints from the poor girl. That was enough to push the chief inspector over the top. He grabbed Priya’s hips, his hands squeezing her bruised flesh, as she whimpered in discomfort, he pushed himself in to the hilt and moaned loudly three times, before collapsing, gasping for breath onto Priya’s back.

After a few moments, the chief pulled out, as did the caner. They both stood and removed the cum-filled condoms. Priya and Susan began standing as well, eager to assume a position that wouldn’t stretch the sore flesh on their buttocks. “Stay down, ladies,” the chief advised. “Would you say that I am a generous man?” he asked them.

“I don’t know you well enough to say,” Susan replied.

“Have I not given you the chance to reduce your sentence? Is that not generous?”

“Yes, I suppose it is,” Susan answered, some doubt in her voice.

“Well then, should a generous man like me keep you lovely girls all for myself, especially since you are lubed up and open?”

“I don’t jnow,” Susan said.

“Then you will not mind if I invite a couple of my friends to partake of your charms, will you?”

Priya was aghast. Would she now have to service every man in the hall? “Will we get an additional reduction in our punishment?” she asked hopefully, but resigned to a negative answer.

“Well, I said you would get a 4 lash reduction for doing us and one or 2 friends. So, no. But if you choose to be ungenerous, I will have you flogged without any reduction as soon as the warden is finished with Sarah.”

Seeing little choice, the women remained in position as the translator Thura, with his trousers down and a condom on his bulging erection, took his place behind Priya, while a man introduced as Chief Prosecutor Mela, similarly prepared, took his place behind Susan. Since Priya’s sphincter was already stretched, Thura’s entry was considerably easier than the chief’s. He slid right in and began thrusting in and out. He leaned over and whispered in Priya’s ear, “That night in the camp after those girls were caned, I peeked in your window and saw you touching yourself. I watched you cum. I wanted to fuck you very badly, but I didn’t dare. And now I am having you. And it is just as good as I imagined.” For some reason, even though Priya was having sex in public with strangers, she was disturbed by the fact that someone had watched her masturbate, unbeknownst to her.

By this point, Sarah was approaching the end of her ordeal. She was hanging in her bonds, her back a mess of bleeding wheals, some stretching around her right side and onto her breasts. She was still howling when the cords struck, but hadn’t much energy to twist. Finally, mercifully, the count reached 16. Noba said, “I wish I could give you 16 more, you useless whore, but I hope that made it clear that you obey my rules or suffer the consequences.” A guard brought her a bucket full of salted water, which she flung onto Sarah’s back. That seemed to revive the girl, who began howling and screeching like a banshee.

Sarah’s suffering stimulated Thura to thrust more vigorously. Very soon, he told Priya, he was going to cum. From his load groaning, she assumed he did. It sounded like the prosecutor had done the same.

Even though their partners had finished, Susan and Priya still lay on table, expecting that they would be offered to more of the Trabbian men by that very generous chief inspector. Instead, he asked them, “Was that not enough for you? Do you want to take on all the men here?”

“No, sir,” both women replied.

“Then, get up, you worthless sluts.” Priya and Susan hastened to comply before he changed his mind. As she rose, Priya could feel Thura’s cum dripping down her back and legs.

Thura came around from behind to stand in front of Priya. He stuck his finger under her chin and lifted her face so she could see the big grin on his face. “I really enjoyed fucking your ass Priya. How was it for you?” Priya felt sick and tried to look away, but Thura grabbed her chin with 4 fingers and forced her to look at him. “I asked you how it was for you. Answer me.”

“It was OK,” Priya responded in a low voice, not knowing what else to say.

“I’m glad it was OK for you,” Thura persisted. “Now, that we are lovers, maybe you will marry me and take me back to the States with you.” Although Priya thought that after all she had been through nothing would shock her, this did. She had no idea how to respond. What should she say? What would avoid bringing her additional punishment?

Fortunately, Susan overheard and responded for Priya. “I’ll marry any one of you right here and now if it will get me out of this place and out of being whipped. So, Thura, what do you say?”

Now it was Thura’s turn to look stunned. “Well, Susan, that is very tempting, but unfortunately, I am only an interpreter and do not have that power. Maybe you should make that offer to the chief inspector, though.”

Before Susan could do that, however, the chief inspector called for order. “I am sure we have all enjoyed the games very much, but we must move on.” Given what she had had to do to get her lashes cut from 24 to 12, Priya couldn’t even begin to imagine how she would earn a cancellation of the remaining 12. She accepted that she would be whipped and wondered whether how the pain would compare with being caned on her butt.

Priya’s fears were confirmed as the chief inspector continued, “The hour is late and I think we should proceed to the punishment of the 2 remaining offenders. They have both earned a substantial reduction of their lashes, but still, they have broken the rules and must suffer. I have written a number between 1 and 10 on this paper. Each of you guess a number and whoever is closest to mine will be whipped last. Priya?”

“5,” she guessed.

“Susan?” The professor called 4.

“It was 8,” the chief announced, showing the paper to the women. It was indeed 8. “Alright, Susan, get over to the spot. Let’s go!”

END OF CHAPTER 10 2 MORE WHIPPINGS TO COME

CHAPTER 11 PAIN AND PLEASURE

As the guards were securing Susan’s wrists and ankles for her flogging, the chief inspector reviewed the parameters of her punishment. “Susan, you are due 14 lashes, thanks to my generosity and your willing performance of the tasks assigned to you. Since I am pleased by your positive attitude and that of your student, Priya, I am going to grant you both one further favor. You will each be allowed to experience sexual gratification during your chastisement, to offset some of the pain you will be subjected to with pleasure. Priya, I hope you will be willing to help your professor through her ordeal.” Priya nodded. It would indeed be her pleasure to satisfy Professor Gelden.

“Excellent, then go in front of her and stimulate her.” Priya hurried to do as ordered. She carefully lay at Susan’s feet, moving slowly so as not to cause further distress to her hind quarters, still sore from the caning and the stretching it had just received. Susan’s ankles had been strapped to pegs that were about 3 feet apart, spreading her legs such that her vaginal lips were partially open. Priya used her fingers to spread the external labia fully, giving her access to the older woman’s inner folds and clitoris. As she was slipping her index finger inside Susan’s slit, Priya noticed that the man who had caned them the other day took his place behind Susan, cat o’ nine tails in hand, measuring the distance by flicking the tails lightly against the professor’s back. After a few adjustments, he indicated that he had the correct placement.

The warden moved to stand in front of Susan and called out, “14 lashes. Begin.” Priya saw the man pull the whip handle back and then send the cords flying into Susan’s upper back. She heard the swish of the tails through the air and the crack of their impact with Susan’s bare skin. She felt the force radiating through Susan’s body, pushing the professor’s crotch into her fingers and heard the air pushed from Susan’s lings in a stifled moan. A second later she saw her teacher’s body writhe in pain. Priya had to place her other hand on Susan’s hips to keep her fingers from slipping out of Susan’s slit.

Looking up, Priya saw the agony on her professor’s face. She tried to comfort her in the only way she could, by placing her thumb firmly on Susan’s clit and moving it slowly up and down. As she did so, she heard the second whip strike and Susan’s moan, louder this time. She had to hold tight to maintain contact with Susan’s groin through the desperate gyrations the professor’s body underwent as it processed the pain.

Priya saw the third strike hit. She saw that this time, the tips of some of the tails wrapped around Susan’s torso and crashed into her breast, leaving bright red marks on her lovely skin. This time Susan howled and twisted so wildly that Priya’s finger slipped out. “Come on girl, stay with her,” Warden Noba counseled. “You are supposed to be comforting her, for God’s sake.”

Hoping to please both the warden and her professor, Priya made a real effort to keep her stimulation going even as she heard the whistle and crack of the fourth lash and Susan’s roar of pain. Looking up into Susan’s tear-clouded eyes, Priya could see the suffering that her favorite teacher was enduring. Priya wished she could kiss Susan and lick the tears and sweat from her lovely face.

Whether by design or accident, the fifth lash struck more towards the side than the others and the tails slammed hard into Susan’s breast, evoking wild spasms and screams of pain. Priya grabbed Susan’s hip tightly with her left hand, struggling to keep her right hand on the professor’s groin. She could see blood trickling down Susan’s breast onto her chest after that vicious blow.

“Your hand doesn’t appear to be working, girl, try using your tongue,” Warden Noba suggested. Desperate to help her beloved professor, Priya lowered her face to Susan’s crotch and began licking her clitoris gently, continuing to move her fingers in and out of the older woman’s vagina.

None of these loving ministrations prevented Susan from yelling in anguish when the sixth stroke fell, this one also wrapping around to strike her wounded breast, producing an additional flow of blood from the abraded skin. Nor did the pain of the seventh lash appear lessened in any way by Priya’s attempts to comfort her teacher. “Susan, you do not appear to be enjoying your student’s attempts to pleasure you as you did before,” Noba noted. “Is she not doing a proper job? I can have her whipped if she isn’t.”

“Oh, God no, please don’t,” Susan panted through her agony. “It’s not Priya’s fault. She is doing a wonderful job, but the whip hurts so much. How can I even think about cumming when you are killing me?”

“You know, Susan, you have a good point,” the warden replied after a moment’s thought. “You have gotten 7 lashes, which is halfway to the 14 you are due. What if we take a break and let your student satisfy you? Okay?”

“Oh, please, ma’am, let’s take a break,” Susan moaned. “I can’t stand any more right now.”

“OK, we’ll take a break, now. Priya, you have 5 minutes to make your professor cum. Get busy, girl.” Priya didn’t need much encouragement to provide comfort to her favorite prof. She redoubled her efforts, sucking hard on Susan’s clit and inserting a second finger into Susan’s vagina. Susan was till moaning from the fire burning in her back and breast, but as Priya worked on her, there was a subtle change to sounds more indicative of pleasure. Priya looked up and saw that Susan’s eyes were closed and her jaw hung open.

Encouraged, Priya continued her stimulations. She could sense the rising tension in Susan legs, exacerbated by being bound in a standing position, and saw the tightening abdominal muscles. Soon, her professor was pushing her crotch into Priya’s face and muttering softly, “Yes, Priya, yes, don’t stop, oh God, please keep going. I’m almost there.” Priya didn’t stop, and, very soon after, she heard several gasps and felt Susan’s hips twisting against her face.

While Priya couldn’t be sure whether Susan had, in fact, cum, or whether her professor had pretended to do so in order to protect Priya from possible punishment, the performance seemed to satisfy the Trabbians. “Very good, girl,” the warden said. “”Wasn’t that good, Susan?” she asked.

Susan was hanging limply in her bonds, her eyes closed, exhausted from the orgasm or from the effort of faking one, on top of the continuing agony from her back. She opened them and looked at Noba. “Yes, that was wonderful.”

“Priya, you may kiss your professor,” the warden said. Priya gladly rose and looked into Susan’s eyes. The professor appeared to be only half present, the rest of her lost in a world of strong sensations coming from her body. Priya put her hand on the back of Susan’s head, the sweat-soaked hair wet against her palm, and pressed her mouth into Susan’s.

“I love you,” she whispered, stroking her professor’s sweat and tear dampened face

“I love you, too,” Susan responded.

“Alright, you 2, this isn’t a dyke bar,” Warden Noba admonished. “Susan has 7 more lashes due and 7 more she will get.”

“Oh, God, I can’t take any more. It hurts so much,” Professor Gelden sobbed. “Please stop, I’m begging you.”

Priya was heartbroken by the pitiful appeal. “Warden, hasn’t she suffered enough? What purpose will giving her 7 more lashes serve?”

“You foolish girl,” the warden replied, “She has broken the rules of my camp and must be punished. Now get your ass over here next to me and watch her suffer.” Priya, seeing little choice, came over to stand next to the warden.

The caner drew the whip handle back and sent the tails crashing into Susan’s back, provoking a howl of agony, “Please, have mercy. I can’t take it. Please,” she begged piteously. Priya found it devastating to see her teacher and lover in such agony. She felt her eyes tearing up, just as Susan’s were.

The ninth stroke was another that wrapped, the ends of the tails striking the areolae of Susan’s right breast, causing more blood to flow down her torso. The professor howled and shook madly. Priya couldn’t bear to watch anymore, so she looked away. “Don’t you look away, girl. You watch your professor pay for her crimes as you will soon pay for yours. And if I see you looking anywhere but at her, I will add strokes. Is that clear? ” Noba demanded.

“Yes, ma’am,” Priya answered. And, horrible as it was, she did as ordered and watched Susan take the last 5 strokes, each one adding to her toll of agony and each one bringing the moment when Priya would face her own punishment closer. Finally, mercifully, the fourteenth and last stroke was given. Susan hung motionless in her bonds, her head drooping. Priya approached her teacher, lifted her chin up and stared deep into Susan’s pain-wracked eyes. “Are you OK?” Priya asked.

“It hurts so much,” Dr. Gelden croaked.

“I know,” Priya replied, “but it’s over now.”

But the pain wasn’t quite over yet. The caner approached with the bucket of salted water and unceremoniously dumped it over Susan’s head, letting the water flow down into the open cuts on her back and chest. As the salt worked into the wounds, Susan began howling and gyrating madly in her bonds. Priya knew that Noba was observing her and would punish her if she looked away, so she stared, helpless, at Susan’s anguish, watching until the howls waned into whimpers and the spasms dies away. She watched as the guards unstrapped the professor and helped her out of the hut to the clinic.

“Well, Priya, it’s just you now,” the warden cackled. “12 strokes. Get over there.” She pointed at the restraints.

“Isn’t there something I can do to reduce them? I’ll do anything. Let any of these guys fuck me, however they want. Please,” Priya begged.

“Oh, you’d love that, wouldn’t you? Do you take me for a fool girl? You’ve already had your punishment cut in half. I’m not going to stand for anything more. Besides, it’s late and we don’t have time for you to satisfy your slutty desires. Now get over there, immediately or you will get the full 24 lashes you deserve!”

TO BE CONTINUED

Priya saw no point in arguing further. She walked unsteadily to the spot designated for her suffering, her legs quivering in terror. The warden herself secured Priya, first kneeling to buckle the leather strap around her right ankle, then stretching her left leg to be strapped in place in turn, leaving her feet spread about 3 feet across. Then, she secured the restraint around Priya’s wrists. Priya felt the dampness on the leather, sweat from her teacher and 2 classmates who had suffered before her.

Noba signaled and a guard began winding the chain attached to the wrist cuffs. Priya felt her arms lifting until they were over her head. The guard continued raising the cuffs until Priya’s arms were stretched tight, though he left her feet in contact with the ground. She found that she had limited mobility, more than she had had on the caning frame, because she could twist her head and upper torso to see the flogger behind her, but there was no way she could evade the agonizing cords.

Priya felt the tails slap lightly against her upper back a few times. She knew those weren’t the lashes, merely the flogger finding his range. She looked behind her and saw that he was ready to begin, staring at her back with a look of deep concentration. Then, Priya heard Noba announce, “12 lashes, make them count.” She saw the flogger’s arm swing back, then fly forward and she heard the tails whoosh through the air and crack against flesh, as she had seen him strike her friends. Except this time it was her back that was taking the blow.

The force drove Priya’s torso forward and drove the air from her lungs. As she struggled to regain her breath, the pain hit. Perhaps it wasn’t as intense and focalized as the cane, as the impact was spread over the 9 tails and the force did not penetrate as deeply into the muscle, but it seemed like her whole back was on fire. Even after only one stroke, sweat was running from Priya’s armpits down her sides and from her forehead onto her face.

Prita heard the tails of the whip whistle again and crack as they struck her. This time, she saw the tips come around her side and strike the outside of her right breast, streaking the sensitive skin bright red. The pain was incredible. Priya howled in agony. And there were still 10 more to come. How would she bear it?

“That was a good one, wasn’t it? He got the tit there.” Noba taunted. “Shall I have him do that again?”

“Noooo,” Priya cried. “Please, not there.”

It seemed the flogger listened, because the third lash hit squarely on the back. That didn’t provide much relief, though, as the skin there was raw, and Priya howled in agony again. She felt like she might be bleeding, but couldn’t see behind her to be sure. But she knew she was only ¼ of the way through this horrible ordeal.

“OK, now you are ready for another on your tits, right?” The warden asked.

“Noooo, nooo,” Priya cried, twisting her torso to the left to protect her breasts. But the flogger was too skilled to be stymied by that maneuver. He flicked the tails at the last second and wrapped them, smashing the hard waxed tips right into Priya’s meaty breast. The poor girl felt her head spinning. She thought she would pass out, but, unfortunately, she remained conscious, suffering the fiery agony. She looked down at her poor breasts. The skin on the outside of the right tit was abraded and blood was now showing where the tips had impacted. All she could do was sob at her pain and degradation.

“Hah,” Noba laughed, “You thought you would avoid that, but he was too quick for you. Now he’s going to hit your tits again.”

Before Priya could protest, the whip smacked into her back at full force, and the tips of the tails clawed into her breast. Priya yelled and yelled as the unspeakable agony seared her whole being. Every muscle in her body strained against the bonds, but still she was helpless to stop the suffering. Blood was now trickling from her wounded breast onto her chest, mixing with the sweat and tears dripping from her face.

The sixth lash spared her breast, but that was little comfort, as her back was pure, unadulterated pain. Priya couldn’t imagine how she could possibly endure another set of lashes equal to the last, only delivered to skin that was already a mess of welts and cuts. Just as Priya had reached the depths of despair, the chief inspector offered her a ray of hope. “Dear Noba,” he said, “I hate to interrupt you when you are doing your job, but did I not promise that this young lady and her professor could experience sexual gratification while suffering their well-deserved chastisement?”

“Yes, my dear sir, you are quite correct, and I thank you for reminding me. I would hate to be responsible for someone with your reputation breaking his word. Please excuse me,” Noba replied.

“Not at all, Noba. I am going to let my colleague Mara take care of this matter, if you don’t mind,” he answered.

The female inspector, Mara, approached Priya, who was hanging in her bonds, taking deep breaths to try to regain her strength, grateful for the respite. “I was telling the chief inspector how much I enjoyed stimulating you before your caning, and he suggested I take the opportunity to do it again. I promise you, though, that this time I will finish the job, just as you did with your professor. Just to be sure that you reach orgasm, I will use this little helper.” Mara removed from her pocket a small metal egg, painted blue, and flicked the switch on the side, causing it to begin buzzing and vibrating. “I am confident from personal experience that this will do the trick.”

Priya looked at the vibrator with interest. The pain had driven any sexual thoughts out of her mind, but as long as they were diddling her, they weren’t whipping her, which was a blessing. Mara knelt in front of Priya and began running the vibrator over her labia. With her legs spread by the ankle cuffs, Priya’s slit and clitoris were fully accessible. Despite herself, she felt a tingling between her legs.

Slowly, Mara brought the vibrator up and rested it against Priya’s clit. Priya felt a shiver of pleasure run up her spine, mixing with the burning fire in her back. Teasingly, the inspector left it on that sensitive spot only for a moment, before lowering it. She repeated this a few times, leaving Priya panting, this time in desire, rather than agony. “You like it there, I think?” Mara asked.

“Oh, God, yes, please keep it there,” Priya gasped. She was desperately afraid that Mara would leave her hanging like she had when Priya was on the caning stand. Mara brought the buzzing vibrator back up to Priya’s clit. “Oh, that’s good, don’t stop” she whispered.

“Don’t stop? Why shouldn’t I?” Mara asked, pulling the vibrator away. “Should a slut like you get to cum?”

Priya was now desperate. In tears, she pleaded, “Your chief promised, please put it back.”

“You are right,” Mara put the vibrator back on Priya’s clit for a second, then pulled it back, teasing her cruelly.

Priya’s whole body was straining for release; she was up on her toes and gripping the rope that held her wrist cuffs up. “I’m begging you, please, put it on my clit, please.”

Mara relented and placed the buzzer directly on Priya’s clit. Priya pushed her groin forward, trying desperately to maximize contact. She was seconds away from takeoff, and could only pray that Mara would complete the job this time. And this time, the inspector didn’t pull back, but kept the contact. Priya took a deep breath and held it as she was right on the edge. “Oh, oh, I’m cumming,” she gasped. “Right there.”

And just as the first pleasure signals flashed up her spine to her brain, she heard the cat o’ nine tails whistle and felt the tails hit her back. Waves of pain mixed with waves of pleasure flooded her brain. She screamed louder than she had ever screamed before. Her whole body gyrated wildly; her whole universe was reduced to her burning back and pulsating groin. The sensations seemed to go on and on, until they finally ebbed, leaving Priya hanging limply in her bonds.

Mara smiled up at her. “I hope you enjoyed that, dear.” Priya didn’t have the strength to reply. The inspector pulled up a chair in front of Priya, then lowered her pants and underpants and sat in it. “That looked like so much fun, that I am going to use the vibrator on myself, while you get the rest of your lashes.” She placed the buzzing toy on her slit.

Noba piped up. “The good news for you, girl is that I am going to count that lash, so you only have 5 to go. Of course we’ll try to make them as unpleasant as possible for you.” Priya wasn’t sure how she would survive them, but there was nothing she could do. There was a whistle and a crack as the eighth lash sent blinding pain across her back. She lacked the strength to do much more than moan.

However, the ninth lash, which wrapped around Priya’s torso and scored the side of her breast, managed to draw a scream, despite her exhaustion. She was horrified to see that there was now a healthy trickle of blood running down from a few spots where the tips of the tails had gouged the flesh. “Now that was a good one!” Noba exclaimed. Mara, happily buzzing her clit, nodded in agreement.

Number 10 again wrapped and struck Priya’s breast. Blood was now flowing freely onto her stomach. Mara was vigorously pressing the vibrator onto her most sensitive spot, her legs stuck straight out in front of her. “Oh, fuck,” she moaned, “I’m almost there.”

And she must have been close, because when the eleventh lash struck and Priya groaned in pain, Mara groaned too, but in pleasure, her legs shaking as she muttered “Oh, fuck, so good, so good,” before slumping in her chair as the spasms ebbed.

At this point, Priya knew that she only had one lash left, and even though the last one seemed to strike extra hard, though she yelped loudly, she knew that her ordeal was over. Or rather, she knew that she only had the salt water to face.

The flogger let her hang for a few moments before he came over with the bucket, which he dumped unceremoniously on Priya’s head. At first, she felt some relief from the cool water on her burning skin. But as the salt worked its way into the many cuts and nicks, the pain took over and she howled and twisted for several minutes. Finally, the burning became manageable.

The guard lowered the wrist cuffs and unstrapped them from Priya’s arms. A second guard unstrapped her ankles. Totally, spent, Priya slumped to the ground. A guard took hold of each arm and lifted her to her feet and half walked her, half dragged her out of the hut to the clinic, where she joined the other American women and her wounds were given further treatment.

END OF CHAPTER 11 EVERYONE HAS NOW RECEIVED THEIR JUST PUNISHMENT

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW TO OUR HEROINES? STAY TUNED FOR THE CONCLUSION

EPILOG

The cuts from the cat were more superficial than those from the cane, so the healing process was reasonably quick, aided by Dr. Fong’s healing cream. The women were careful to apply it thoroughly, but only in the affected areas to avoid any further contravention of the Warden’s rules. 2 days after the night of games, Warden Noba arrived in the women’s hut with Dr. Fong. After a careful inspection of their butts, backs and breasts, he pronounced that the cuts had healed sufficiently that there were no risks of bleeding or infection. Noba informed them that the next day, pending the good doctor’s final clearance, they would be taken from the Punishment Center to the airport in the capital and put on a flight to Bangkok.

After they left, Jennifer, whose back was in the worst shape, having received the most lashes, was dubious. “I’ll believe it when the plane actually takes off. Until then, I’m betting they will find some other bullshit rule that we’ve violated and keep us in this shit-hole to rape us and flog us some more.”

Priya, trying to be optimistic, replied, “No, I think she is telling us the truth. I’m sure our parents have been calling the Embassy, worried sick, and I’m sure they want to get us out of here before there is a huge international incident.” Even she didn’t really dare to believe this.

“Well, I hope you’re right,” Susan replied. “I guess there is nothing we can do about it. We’ll find out tomorrow.”

But the next day, to their surprise, the women were taken to the showers and allowed to luxuriate for almost 10 minutes under water that was no worse than lukewarm. Since they hadn’t been allowed such a luxury before, during their stay at the Punishment Center, this seemed to indicate that something was up, even to the most doubting of them. After they dried themselves and put their sarongs and T shirts back on, they were taken to the clinic. “I am sorry you are leaving us,” Dr. Fong told them as he and the nurse dressed their backs, breasts and buttocks with a final dose of healing ointment. “It was most pleasurable having you here, but I am pronouncing you fit to travel.” They were give flip-flops to wear for the trip.

Warden Noba arrived to see them off. “Well, ladies, the car to take you to the airport is waiting. Am I correct in assuming that none of you want to stay longer in my facility?”

“No!” the women all shouted as one.

“I hope you have learned some valuable lessons here that will stay with you for the remainder of your lives, but now, you must get going.” The women followed her to a van idling outside the clinic, a driver at the wheel. “You will find that all of your personal property from the archaeological site is in your bags in the back, unharmed. The batteries in your phones have been drained, but you can recharge them in Bangkok. Here are your passports and air tickets. Have a nice trip,” Noba said, handing each of the women an envelope with her name on it.

The women mounted into the van, seating themselves as carefully as they could to protect their exquisitely sore buttocks and backs. As soon as they were seated, the driver took off, pausing to allow the guard to open the camp gate and continuing into the jungle. The first part of the trip was hellish, as it was on dirt roads, and each bounce of the vehicle sent waves of agony through the women’s butts and backs. Soon enough, though, they came to a paved road, which led onto a modern expressway, so the rest of the trip was unpleasant, but bearable. Finally, they reached Pranda and its busy traffic, and, not long after, they arrived at the airport.

They checked in for the Bangkok flight and went through Passport Control with barely a glance from the bored-looking officer. As they passed the International Arrival area, Priya noticed the interpreter Thura meeting a group of 4 women, one older and 3 about her age. The women looked to be German, or maybe Dutch or Scandinavian. She idly wondered if they were a university group replacing them on the dig. If they were, she wondered if they would meet the same fate. Was this a regular scam by the corrupt Trabbians to abuse western female visitors?

Priya thought about shouting out a warning to the unsuspecting women, but realizing that they were still in Trabbia, thought the better of it. Soon they were at the gate and boarding their flight, which took off without incident, other than a few moans from the women as the acceleration pressed their bodies into the seats quite hard. Priya felt jubilant, knowing that they were really, truly out of Trabbia. No more canings, whippings, forced blow jobs and butt fucking. Free at last!

Arrival in Bangkok was like coming to heaven after a stint in hell. They checked into an actual hotel with air conditioning, real beds and a bar. In the elevator on the way up to their rooms, Susan cleared her throat, “Listen guys, there’s something very important we need to talk about right now. I want you all to come to my room before we do anything.” Priya wondered what could possibly be up now that their ordeal was over.

The women all filed into Susan’s room and dropped their bags. Not wanting to sit, the students stretched out on the luxurious king-sized bed, lying on their stomachs, of course as Susan stood in front of them. “So, Susan, what’s so important that it couldn’t wait?” Sarah asked.

“Look, I know it’s very tempting to get on the phone right away and talk about what happened to us, to share our experience with friends, parents, siblings, whoever. They can comfort us. But if we tell anyone, even a few people, the story is sure to leak. I can promise it will be a media circus within a day or 2. Do you really want to have reporters outside the hotel or outside your home in the States? Do you want to be on Anderson Cooper, being asked about all the horrible stuff that happened? When you walk around campus do you want people whispering, ‘She’s the one who was caned and whipped and forced to satisfy the guards?’ I don’t.”

“I don’t either,” Jen said.

“Nor me,” added Sarah.

“But how can I not tell anyone, especially my parents?” Priya asked.

“Do you really think they want to imagine their baby suffering, Priya? Won’t this embarrass them in front of their friends? Isn’t it better that they not know?” Susan asked. Priya admitted that she had a point. “But won’t they see the scars?”

“We can stay here for a week or so and let them fade. And do you really undress in front of your parents?” Priya indicated that she didn’t. “Look, you will just wear clothes that cover your butt and back until the scars are very faint. If someone notices them then, you can say you fell on rocks and got some nasty cuts, or something. Maybe plastic surgery can hide those that remain. I don’t know, but we can all come up with something. Look, some day you may be forced to admit the truth, but the longer we stay silent the better.” Everyone seemed to agree.

“So, let’s all pledge not to ever mention this to anyone outside this group. Agreed?” Susan asked. Her 3 students all agreed. “Good, now let’s enjoy Bangkok.”

And so, the women did not share their story when they returned home, at least until now. Nevertheless, they carried the experience with them, not just physically, but mentally. But that is a story for another time, perhaps.

THE END

And this ends our tale. I hope those of you who have followed it enjoyed it. Feel free to let me know here or privately what you liked or didn't like. As I have have said, I am considering a sequel and might incorporate some of your ideas. I also have some other half-finished stories that I am feeling inspired to try to finish. Until later...

Yes a wonderful ending, but after a few weeks at home
and the pain forgotten,you can bet your life one or
more of those girls will return, once you body has been
caressed by the cane,it`s addictive

They are banned from the country for their bad behavior. Of course, they could sneak in, but if caught, they would be severely punished. Maybe even some time in a work camp clearing jungle and flogged for not meeting quota.

They are banned from the country for their bad behavior. Of course, they could sneak in, but if caught, they would be severely punished. Maybe even some time in a work camp clearing jungle and flogged for not meeting quota.

Don`t get me onto Jungle Stuff,if i am on that work party
it would go something like this, abducted by primitive
natives and my body used as a sacrifice to their jungle
god ,after i have been whipped of course

And this ends our tale. I hope those of you who have followed it enjoyed it. Feel free to let me know here or privately what you liked or didn't like. As I have have said, I am considering a sequel and might incorporate some of your ideas. I also have some other half-finished stories that I am feeling inspired to try to finish. Until later...

I thought it excellent, so plausible. At one point I felt there was an inconsistency, in the whipping they performed lesbian acts, and I thought that lesbianism was illegal. But on reflection, it was only sex while incarcerated that was illegal, wasn't it? Pity, because I read ahead and pictured the Chief Inspector sentencing Noba and the female inspector to 24 lashes as well!

Priya's experiences will have changed her; definite sequel material there.

I thought it excellent, so plausible. At one point I felt there was an inconsistency, in the whipping they performed lesbian acts, and I thought that lesbianism was illegal. But on reflection, it was only sex while incarcerated that was illegal, wasn't it?

The law is a flexible creature that serves those in power. Surely you remember the scene in "Casablanca" when Claude Rains walks into Humphery Bogart's bar and says, "Gambling in this establishment? I'm shocked, shocked."

Pity, because I read ahead and pictured the Chief Inspector sentencing Noba and the female inspector to 24 lashes as well!

Now that would have been interesting! Of course all the officials could have been busted for accepting sex in exchange for a reduced sentence, which is bribery. But the Chief Inspector has some very high-placed friends. Remember, the prosecutor participated as well. Of course, the 4 Americans could have been busted for bribing the officials with sex. Yes, there are ENDLESS possibilities for a sequel and if Dorothy and Eulalia find themselves in Trabbia, there is no end of ways they could get in trouble and get a caning plus even some time in a work camp where floggings are routine.

Maybe we could collaborate on this....

Maybe after some years, one of them will meet Noba again...? ;) :devil:
(Casablanca suggested that - or The Night Porter)

Back
Top Bottom