Training Ponys

Go to CruxDreams.com

puppyowner

Magistrate
if you like my stuff why not support me on www.patreon.com/Puppyowner for naked female fighting new everyday + LINKS TWICE A MONTH TO THE BANNED IMAGES
or my new site www.subscribestar.com/puppyowner for more exotic images every day and the female fighting
Training Ponygirls

Until a few year ago her gym had been a run of the mill gym, clients from 18 to 99, the younger crowd trying to buff up and tone their bodies, middle aged executives and housewives trying to regain a semblance of their younger self and get rid of their stomachs, old people for the health benefits and the usual creeps hanging around as if it was some kind of exclusive singles club.

Then one morning as she passed reception she saw two attractive women probably mid-forties asking for her at the desk, presuming it was about membership she shook her head to carol to say she wasn’t there, but it seemed they were persistent and used to getting their own way as ten minutes later carol had brought them to her office.

At first she was having trouble understanding exactly what they wanted from her and the gym, they had lost her when they started using terms like “owned” and “ponygirl” but got more comfortable when phrases like “personnel training” and “rigid training sessions” “full work outs” started being used and started to lose it again when they used words like “discipline” which she did understand along with words like “crop” and “corporal punishment”.

But in the end if she’d understood everything they wanted to have time either before or after she opened and closed for private lessons for their “ponygirl” and were willing to pay a hefty price for the privacy that would afford them.

On the arranged morning she had to admit she was surprised when they parked in the parking with a horse box trailer attach to their land rover, she still hadn’t been taking the “ponygirl” bit seriously until they lowered the ramp and a girl was led out naked except for leather straps and a bridle on her head, it didn’t seem real in an odd way, but she unlocked the doors and let the three of them in.

It seemed after another short discussion that they raced this girl against other “ponygirls” at weekly meetings, it surprised her to learn that there were others and the way it was all so said matter of factly, sort of convinced her it was most likely true, somehow people owned people and raced them the same way people owned horses and raced them. The naked girl didn’t seemed distressed or struggling to get away from the women and so was most likely on board with all this.

She couldn’t know the girl had been snatched from the streets in a foreign country, beaten and her will broken and slowly turned in to a racing pony before being sold to the two women accompanying her today.

After a few tests she’d just stuck her on the treadmill for an hour and set the speeds while the three of them went for a coffee in her office which had a good view of the now running woman, as long as they were out before she opened she told them they could bring the girl in everyday, alternating between the weight machines to build up thigh and calf muscles and the treadmill for muscles and stamina, they should see an improvement in a few weeks.

Two months later the girl had placed second in a 12 furlong race and the women were delighted and word had spread of the gym that turned a blind eye, and six months ago she turned the gym over full time to training ponygirls, they were so easy to get along with, it had been a slow adjustment at first learning to actually use the crop rather than just brandish it and reward those who did well with a small orgasm, and their owners a lot less complaining than her old customers and they paid a hell of a lot more than the old membership cost, it was the best business decision she had ever made

Attachments

• ponies in training 1.jpg
    ponies in training 1.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,448
if you like my stuff why not support me on www.patreon.com/Puppyowner for naked female fighting new everyday + LINKS TWICE A MONTH TO THE BANNED IMAGES
or my new site www.subscribestar.com/puppyowner for more exotic images every day and the female fighting
Training Ponygirls

Until a few year ago her gym had been a run of the mill gym, clients from 18 to 99, the younger crowd trying to buff up and tone their bodies, middle aged executives and housewives trying to regain a semblance of their younger self and get rid of their stomachs, old people for the health benefits and the usual creeps hanging around as if it was some kind of exclusive singles club.

Then one morning as she passed reception she saw two attractive women probably mid-forties asking for her at the desk, presuming it was about membership she shook her head to carol to say she wasn’t there, but it seemed they were persistent and used to getting their own way as ten minutes later carol had brought them to her office.

At first she was having trouble understanding exactly what they wanted from her and the gym, they had lost her when they started using terms like “owned” and “ponygirl” but got more comfortable when phrases like “personnel training” and “rigid training sessions” “full work outs” started being used and started to lose it again when they used words like “discipline” which she did understand along with words like “crop” and “corporal punishment”.

But in the end if she’d understood everything they wanted to have time either before or after she opened and closed for private lessons for their “ponygirl” and were willing to pay a hefty price for the privacy that would afford them.

On the arranged morning she had to admit she was surprised when they parked in the parking with a horse box trailer attach to their land rover, she still hadn’t been taking the “ponygirl” bit seriously until they lowered the ramp and a girl was led out naked except for leather straps and a bridle on her head, it didn’t seem real in an odd way, but she unlocked the doors and let the three of them in.

It seemed after another short discussion that they raced this girl against other “ponygirls” at weekly meetings, it surprised her to learn that there were others and the way it was all so said matter of factly, sort of convinced her it was most likely true, somehow people owned people and raced them the same way people owned horses and raced them. The naked girl didn’t seemed distressed or struggling to get away from the women and so was most likely on board with all this.

She couldn’t know the girl had been snatched from the streets in a foreign country, beaten and her will broken and slowly turned in to a racing pony before being sold to the two women accompanying her today.

After a few tests she’d just stuck her on the treadmill for an hour and set the speeds while the three of them went for a coffee in her office which had a good view of the now running woman, as long as they were out before she opened she told them they could bring the girl in everyday, alternating between the weight machines to build up thigh and calf muscles and the treadmill for muscles and stamina, they should see an improvement in a few weeks.

Two months later the girl had placed second in a 12 furlong race and the women were delighted and word had spread of the gym that turned a blind eye, and six months ago she turned the gym over full time to training ponygirls, they were so easy to get along with, it had been a slow adjustment at first learning to actually use the crop rather than just brandish it and reward those who did well with a small orgasm, and their owners a lot less complaining than her old customers and they paid a hell of a lot more than the old membership cost, it was the best business decision she had ever made
strictly speaking, we don't allow links to subscription sites except on the Links to Paysites thread, but that's a good ponygirl training story, if the thread's going to continue on those lines, we'll overlook your opening plug and let it stay here :)

strictly speaking, we don't allow links to subscription sites except on the Links to Paysites thread, but that's a good ponygirl training story, if the thread's going to continue on those lines, we'll overlook your opening plug and let it stay here :)
that's my problem trying to work out where to post images, the last one, like this one had the same links and I put in the 'links to pay sites' and it got moved and I was told it was in the wrong section, but I suppose one day I'll get it right, just hope it doesn't cause you to much problem to move them when I make a mistake

Good that you have mercy to us who try to run Patreon, etc., stuff! I'm shy to advertise; I link to emarukistan.club and be happy ;)

that's my problem trying to work out where to post images, the last one, like this one had the same links and I put in the 'links to pay sites' and it got moved and I was told it was in the wrong section, but I suppose one day I'll get it right, just hope it doesn't cause you to much problem to move them when I make a mistake
it isn't much hassle, and I admit we may not always be consistent or keeping up with what members are up to - the main point is we don't want the Forums (other than Links to Paysites) used simply for advertising other sites. Emarukk's sig strip is okay (just ;) ) as it isn't actually a hyperlink, or even copy-and-pastable..

it isn't much hassle, and I admit we may not always be consistent or keeping up with what members are up to - the main point is we don't want the Forums (other than Links to Paysites) used simply for advertising other sites. Emarukk's sig strip is okay (just ;) ) as it isn't actually a hyperlink, or even copy-and-pastable

and emarukistan.club is free site ;)

it isn't much hassle, and I admit we may not always be consistent or keeping up with what members are up to - the main point is we don't want the Forums (other than Links to Paysites) used simply for advertising other sites. Emarukk's sig strip is okay (just ;) ) as it isn't actually a hyperlink, or even copy-and-pastable..
Äh... clicked post too early, and there is no edit. So edit here: I made that when I got pissed off with dA to secure a place where I can post my works, and there is no admin on my neck.

f you like my stuff why not support me on patreon/Puppyowner for naked female fighting new everyday + links to the images I can't show there
or my new site subscribestar/puppyowner for more the exotic images every day and the female fighting
Indoor Pony Trials Practice

Having grown up poor she appreciated the advantages her husband’s money and position brought and the main perk she enjoyed was having the free time to work out and train with her daughters for the mother and daughter indoor ponygirl time trials.

Although she’d started training them quite young, watched what they ate and made sure playtime happened in the gym, they hadn’t been eligible to compete till the youngest reached eighteen, their first completion as a team hadn’t gone as well as she’d have hoped for, they hadn’t finished last but they were near the bottom of the list.

Maybe it was the pressure of real completion or performing in front of a large crowd semi naked in their ponygirl outfits she’d designed for them to show off their charms, but her daughters hadn’t performed to their best, no matter how much she’d used the whip she couldn’t get them working as a team, they were out of step and not following the reins, they had touched the flags and even driven her over one.

In the car on the way home when they discussed the performance at least she could see they understood it had been their fault, she done her part correctly they had gotten the signals but had been slow to react or reacted incorrectly and agreed they had to do better, no more going to the mall with their friends or out night clubbing, every spare moment would be spent in the indoor training room their mother had had built.

And the next year they had gotten a team bronze medal and her eldest a ribbon for her physique and looks, which cheered her up just to be placed but she knew her daughters, sibling rivalry would spur her youngest on to work harder and shape and tone her body to better match her sister.

The next two years on the trot they won silver, always being beaten by the same team, this year they were spending up to twelve hours a day on the indoor track at home, she was pushing her daughters to their limits and beyond and by the time the season was about to start they had shaved a whole second of their best time and without hitting a flag simply by doing and redoing it hour after hour, day after day.

They would have to do the 12 qualifying rounds but that still left time to practice before they reached the main event, and she wasn’t going to spare the whip they needed another second at least off their time if they were finally to win the gold. And then she got the best news she could have hoped for the team that kept beating them in the competition the mother had put her daughters up for a stud fee to anyone who could afford the price, they wouldn’t be cheap as four time gold medal winners, but if she could get her husband to make an offer it would keep them off the circuit for at least a year, more with breast feeding, if he wanted to impregnate them he could all she cared about was getting gold

Attachments

• pony trials indoor.jpg
    pony trials indoor.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 1,144
New live stock
if you like my stuff why not support me on patreon/Puppyowner for naked female fighting new everyday + links to the images I can't show there

or my new site subscribestar/puppyowner for more the exotic images every day and the female fighting

She still believed her daddy had been one of the best judges of horse flesh and best breeders in the country, if he hadn’t died in that car crash he would have won his appeal against doping and drug use, but he’d taught her well and now despite the rumours of like father like daughter and wagging tongues she herself was acknowledged grudgingly as one of the best.
She didn’t need to dope her horses she had an eye for it, just looking at a young filly she could see the breast to hip ratio, the length the legs would grow and the increased stride when the filly reached maturity, she could when she put her fingers inside to feel the strength of the uterine walls she would just know if a filly would bear a foal or foals, it was a gift her daddy had passed on to her and she just knew in a few years’ time these two would be winning the big races and would command a high stud fee when she breed them

Attachments

• New live stock.jpg
    New live stock.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 874

That is why I have stopped posting here. Got banned for a month after being a member here for years. There need to be a difference between true spammers and somebody posting on topic, albeit from a pay site. But good luck, I am sure traffic here is up ( even without me ;))

how about these two? ready to pull

299.jpg

if you like my stuff why not support me on patreon/Puppyowner for naked females fighting new every day + links to the images I can't show there
or my new site subscribestar/puppyowner for more exotic images every day and the female fighting

on the trail

This is an image I have tried to render for years and had it fail every time, I got it to work and realised that I had changed the background before from the original to try and make it work, which kind of annoys me, it had a story in my head once, god only knows what it was

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-01 123503.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-02-01 123503.jpg
    774.2 KB · Views: 575
Back
Top Bottom