Transport?

Go to CruxDreams.com
And behold, men shall not know, whether it belongeth in the transport thread or the wooden pony thread…:confused:
I really struggled with that decision, literally to the point of getting a headache. In the end I did make a decision... to flip a coin.
So you see, it's not actually my fault that this post might be in the wrong thread. :p

Dear Nailus Martyrs. This mail-order bride you sent me won’t swallow. Am I entitled to a refund?
None of them do. They’re all from blue states. Didn’t you read the product details? You have to apply disciplinary measures to get satisfaction out of these blue state contrarians. See our assortment of whips, tawses, restraints, etc. now available through our big annual “spring blowout sale”.

None of them do. They’re all from blue states. Didn’t you read the product details? You have to apply disciplinary measures to get satisfaction out of these blue state contrarians. See our assortment of whips, tawses, restraints, etc. now available through our big annual “spring blowout sale”.
*prepares to max out credit card* :devil:

Back
Top Bottom