Travel To Exmouth And Into The Devon (UK)

Go to CruxDreams.com

messaline

Crucified Amazon
Since many years ago, I post to my squirrel some pics that I made only for him ...
But I want now to show you some of my oeuvres, not necessary about crucifixion but in a fun way ...

Travel to Exmouth

Hello my squirrel, come to the sea'front !

Two Princesses are just arrived for having some vacancies ...

1 Exmouth.jpg

Makes me want to go to Exmouth :)

Unfortunately, here in Wales we're still under lockdown which means I'm banned from travelling to England unless the journey is absolutely essential :(

Does a weekend of full-on lesbian sex qualify as being "essential" ?

For me it does :p

Hum, yes of course ... perhaps that soon you'll be included into our duo ... but only for one pic ... Judith could be angered for more ... :spider:
Yeah not sure that Cyndi would be too happy about it either, though you never know LOL ;)

Faithful to their way of life, they were soon coming to Manor'Garden for a nice Messa'crucifixion, but the police was informed !

" Do we arrest them chief ? " Ask for the police woman ...

"No " Answers the chief and he explains : " They're two French lesbians coming to see a called "Squirrel" ; I dont want any scandal ! So, I closed the garden and nobody can view them and all will become again OK ... We cant have a problem with two young women, only playing with their fantasy, mostly during these brexit'times !"

2 Exmouth.jpg

Last edited:
I thought the brexiteers said we would have uninterrupted access to supplies of French Lesbians after Brexit?? :p
I have a firm rule that I NEVER allow politics to get in the way of good sex :)

... Well, and then ?

Then, they were going to the beach'front and ... why not ? ... :very_hot::D

“Emergency 999, which service do you require?”

“Police Anti-fornication Squad. There’s two naked lesbians kissing in public!”

“Where is this happening?”

“Well.. on the lips for the moment.. but if you don’t hurry they’ll be all over each other!”

:eek:

Back
Top Bottom