Tree's Head Hurts

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Our beloved St. Louis Cardinals squeaked into the Baseball playoffs in the stranges game I've ever seen. Needless to say, I drank a lot. The last of the new windows are being installed today. Between the booze, the hammering, and sawing tree's head hurts.

On the positive side Tree will be able to sip hot coffee (Eul' Premium, of course) while looking out his new windows while poor women shiver naked on their crosses this winter...

tree

...It's only 63F in this damn house. Do not replace windows when the high temperature outside is less than 50F! It's almost too cold to drink!

Tree

...I said 'almost' Ulrika...

Correction, the St Louis Cardinals stole a game from the Braves with the help of umpires who don't understand the infield fly rule. However, I suspect Tree will need to drink more in the coming week as he watches the Cards get crushed by the Nats.
(Appologies to non-US members for the above confussing statement.)

And, when is it ever too cold to drink?

Correction, the St Louis Cardinals stole a game from the Braves with the help of umpires who don't understand the infield fly rule. However, I suspect Tree will need to drink more in the coming week as he watches the Cards get crushed by the Nats.
(Appologies to non-US members for the above confussing statement.)

And, when is it ever too cold to drink?

When the Cards score 5 'unearned runs' on Brave's error I would appreciate their fans not crying in my Seagam's (it just dilutes it; if the want to cry in their beer, go ahead, they might be able to handle it then).

I said 'almost' to cold... Windows are in, fireplace is aglow, Tree has a fresh Seagrams...

T

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom