Types Of Women's Bodies

Go to CruxDreams.com

stragg

Magistrate
This thread, at the mention of it above, has caused some interest. The very name of the thread is attractive enough, but its content, it seems to me, can be somewhat tedious.
Classifying body was first made in medicine. There is a scientific discipline anthropometry. Identified ways the correct measurement of the various parts of the human body and the types of human bodies. Basically Three types of the human body: astenik, normal and giperstenik. Within these types of bodies released several subtypes of human bodies.
Later, the development of types of the human body are connected artists. They also identified three basic types as well as in medicine, only giperstenik called endomorph. In the image are three types of women's body type according to the classification of artists.
tfb0001.jpg
Later artists have concentrated on the relative position of the various parts of the human body, depending on the received posture. These images from the same book as the previous image.
tfb0002.JPG
In fact, to classify human, in particular, the female body, people have not learned. This is determined by two factors: 1 people do not know how to classify the curved surfaces of complex shape, 2 classification is largely determined by the perception of the beholder.
On the first cause of anything at the moment do not, do not know how then do not know how. Then the second reason, you can try to understand.
For an example, the image of an elderly woman.
tfb0003.jpg
Can cause a lot of comments on the parts of her body, but for me, this woman is very beautiful. The point is, first, the peculiarities of processing visual image of a man - by parts, and the whole image is formed only in the brain, and secondly, the one who looks typically evaluates a woman in terms of like-dislike, beautiful-ugly, attractive-unattractive etc. The latter is connected with another classification of women's bodies by men. This classification proposed woman and in many ways it was right, men are divided into "titsinger" (grudistov), "legsinger" (nozhistov) and "assinger" (zadistov).
To begin, consider some parts of the woman's body from top to bottom. Women face will not touch - the classification of female faces is absolutely immense thread. Let's start with women's breast.

This thread, at the mention of it above, has caused some interest. The very name of the thread is attractive enough, but its content, it seems to me, can be somewhat tedious.
Classifying body was first made in medicine. There is a scientific discipline anthropometry. Identified ways the correct measurement of the various parts of the human body and the types of human bodies. Basically Three types of the human body: astenik, normal and giperstenik. Within these types of bodies released several subtypes of human bodies.
Later, the development of types of the human body are connected artists. They also identified three basic types as well as in medicine, only giperstenik called endomorph. In the image are three types of women's body type according to the classification of artists.
View attachment 154607
Later artists have concentrated on the relative position of the various parts of the human body, depending on the received posture. These images from the same book as the previous image.
View attachment 154608
In fact, to classify human, in particular, the female body, people have not learned. This is determined by two factors: 1 people do not know how to classify the curved surfaces of complex shape, 2 classification is largely determined by the perception of the beholder.
On the first cause of anything at the moment do not, do not know how then do not know how. Then the second reason, you can try to understand.
View attachment 154609
Can cause a lot of comments on the parts of her body, but for me, this woman is very beautiful. The point is, first, the peculiarities of processing visual image of a man - by parts, and the whole image is formed only in the brain, and secondly, the one who looks typically evaluates a woman in terms of like-dislike, beautiful-ugly, attractive-unattractive etc. The latter is connected with another classification of women's bodies by men. This classification proposed woman and in many ways it was right, men are divided into "titsinger" (grudistov), "legsinger" (nozhistov) and "assinger" (zadistov).
To begin, consider some parts of the woman's body from top to bottom. Women face will not touch - the classification of female faces is absolutely immense thread. Let's start with women's breast.

Food for thought here....thanks Stragg... does it work similarly for women when they think of other women?

View attachment 154607
View attachment 154608
View attachment 154609

"Let's start with women's breast"

It seems we are to be dissected into our various parts. Hmmmm....I'am curious to see where this will lead.;).

Food for thought here....thanks Stragg... does it work similarly for women when they think of other women?
It described so far for all described, except divided into "titsinger" (grudistov), "legsinger" (nozhistov) and "assinger" (zadistov). But this should say women, because I by reason of of my sexual orientation have no idea for women when they think of other women.

Hmm-m-m... And where you would like?:)

They're your words stragg. What were your intentions? You guys are the visual ones, dividing us up by your classifications: tit-man, ass-man, leg-man. Why the discussion of women's' bodies in the first place?

I'll answer that question: this site is all about women's bodies -- naked, humiliated and tortured. Not that I object at all. My fantasies include my own naked body on public display, and in great pain, too.

Go for it stragg! Perhaps you're setting us up for a discussion of what makes a woman's body so attractive on a cross. I'm always fascinated by what men think about naked women! There's nothing tedious in that! :D

They're your words stragg. What were your intentions? You guys are the visual ones, dividing us up by your classifications: tit-man, ass-man, leg-man. Why the discussion of women's' bodies in the first place?

I'll answer that question: this site is all about women's bodies -- naked, humiliated and tortured. Not that I object at all. My fantasies include my own naked body on public display, and in great pain, too.

Go for it stragg! Perhaps you're setting us up for a discussion of what makes a woman's body so attractive on a cross. I'm always fascinated by what men think about naked women! There's nothing tedious in that! :D

ditto...i agree with Roxie

"Let's start with women's breast"

It seems we are to be dissected into our various parts. Hmmmm....I'am curious to see where this will lead.;).
I am too! But what is not understood is often dissected into it's various parts.
The man that looks you in the eye is the one to fear or doubt.
;)

hm - they do tend to look at my eyes,
at least once they've given me the once-over,
'cos I think they're actually my best bit -
I mean my breasts are okay, but not, er, outstanding,
so I don't get them peering down my cleavage like some girls do.

At first I put this thread in the section "Miscellaneous". However, it was overlooked that this section applies to the archive. Someone from moderators rightly moved this thread here, although in its nature and she seemed out of place.
I wanted to tell about a person's perception of visual images. The perception of the visual image is a very complex process about which little is known. It is known that perception occurs in small fragments, and the visual image is formed entirely only in the brain. This knowledge, as it seemed to me, can help to better and more fully to perceive visual images.
On the example, the perception of the female body. Actually, it doesn't matter for the example of what to tell you on the example: of the male body, to the example of the rhino.
In particular, wanted to talk about now hush up fact. Peoples are one of the few animals reproduction which does not depend on season, no smells, no coloring, think of anything at all. This is not so. The dependence is and is very deep, but this is now silent.
Since the thread has caused obvious rejection I ask this thread to close.

Yes, 'Fantasy Unlimited' is the place for threads that aren't specifically Crux or BSM.
I don't know why you feel there's a problem, Stragg,
I see no sign of rejection,
and if anybody doesn't like it, they don't have to follow it,
but like Roxie I think you're raising interesting questions.​

I am more than likely stepping into a landmine on this thread, but here goes...
roxie, the reason we men are fascinated by naked women's bodies is, that most men are filled with sperm up to their necks. It does not take too much to become interested in a nude women. I would bet that most men think about sex pretty frequently.:)
Or it could be that women are God's great gift of beauty, and we just love to admire this beauty.
I, for one, think a nude women is absolutely the most beautiful Art there is.

LittleSiss, I always look a women in the eye, and there is nothing to fear or doubt, remember, the eyes are the window to the soul.;)

Last edited:

I really never was a "-man". My loves have been a plethora of wit, smiles, and eyes. Yeah, I never went after a truly big woman but I have loved all shapes, most sizes, all hair colors. I'd be lying if there was not a physical attraction first but there has to be much more than that. If you want to nail me for anything I do not...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2ImZTwYwCug

Tree

I think we all have differing tastes for lots of different reasons (not least of which is personal preference), but based on RR's post, my favourites from his image are (in no particular order), these;

1. Skinny
9. Super Thick
12. Voluptuous
21. BBW

So there is no preference here regarding size, so I'm not really sure what the process is that's going on in my mind for this - probably a combination of factors. Maybe it's the red thing (hair and/or clothes) but then I like blondes and brunettes too. Attraction is far more complex than this I think. One quantity that's not addressed in RR's post though is age. The first one looks really young and none of them really look as though they're older than late 20s, but I don't think that age plays a large part in sexual attractiveness per se, simply because what most of us like is beauty and that is an ageless thing. If a woman is beautiful, I will be attracted to her regardless of her age and/or body shape.

I guess I like women with nice eyes, nice hair and pale skin (no, that's not a race issue - I don't like tanned women either), but beyond that, neither age nor size is important to me.

My own partner, Cynthia would fall somewhere in between the Super Thick and Voluptuous categories, but size was never a factor when I fell in love with her. In fact she was thinner when we first met than she is now (as was I, but this is one of the things that happens with age - our body shapes change for a huge variety of reasons but I still think that she's every bit as beautiful now as she was twenty years ago)

Anyway I digress - I guess that ultimately everyone has different tastes. I know that some guys are attracted to muscular women whereas I'm not (in fact this is one of the very few things that turns me off) but it's nice to see that all kinds of women get represented in here :)

Back
Top Bottom