Types Of Women's Bodies

Go to CruxDreams.com
This thread, at the mention of it above, has caused some interest. The very name of the thread is attractive enough, but its content, it seems to me, can be somewhat tedious.
Classifying body was first made in medicine. There is a scientific discipline anthropometry. Identified ways the correct measurement of the various parts of the human body and the types of human bodies. Basically Three types of the human body: astenik, normal and giperstenik. Within these types of bodies released several subtypes of human bodies.
Later, the development of types of the human body are connected artists. They also identified three basic types as well as in medicine, only giperstenik called endomorph. In the image are three types of women's body type according to the classification of artists.
View attachment 154607
Later artists have concentrated on the relative position of the various parts of the human body, depending on the received posture. These images from the same book as the previous image.
View attachment 154608
In fact, to classify human, in particular, the female body, people have not learned. This is determined by two factors: 1 people do not know how to classify the curved surfaces of complex shape, 2 classification is largely determined by the perception of the beholder.
On the first cause of anything at the moment do not, do not know how then do not know how. Then the second reason, you can try to understand.
For an example, the image of an elderly woman.
View attachment 154609
Can cause a lot of comments on the parts of her body, but for me, this woman is very beautiful. The point is, first, the peculiarities of processing visual image of a man - by parts, and the whole image is formed only in the brain, and secondly, the one who looks typically evaluates a woman in terms of like-dislike, beautiful-ugly, attractive-unattractive etc. The latter is connected with another classification of women's bodies by men. This classification proposed woman and in many ways it was right, men are divided into "titsinger" (grudistov), "legsinger" (nozhistov) and "assinger" (zadistov).
To begin, consider some parts of the woman's body from top to bottom. Women face will not touch - the classification of female faces is absolutely immense thread. Let's start with women's breast.

Men only wish gravity worked on them as it does us??????????

To me it seems that it was an unfortunate misunderstanding. The perception of the visual image is a complex process, and understanding its features can only help in perception.
I think the woman is the best, the most perfect creation of God. So I started parsing logo perfect in the Universe. It seemed to me that will be clearer from details to General. I may be wrong. Then I ask you to Express your opinion regarding the following images.
tfb0004.JPG

Then I ask you to Express your opinion regarding the following images.
the top four are very 'mug-shot' style which I like a lot. The first three on the bottom look more like 'recruitment' or 'audition' photos.
I think the woman is the best, the most perfect creation of God
I cannot agree more with this thought and it is why I don't understand tattoos or boob jobs...

t

The top row suggest to me the experience of being photographed
on admission to the Interrogation and Punishment Centre -
a terrifyig, humiliating intiation,
yet I dare do nothing but stand and stare expressionless...​

I have held off on making any kind of comment here mostly because I am not entirely sure of the purpose, or the question for that matter.

As for the images above ...

They have two completely different body types. The blonde tends to be more masculine as far as facial features, small breasted and has very little definition. Where as the others have the tilted hips, fuller breasts, a slimmer waist and are clearly more defined.

"Then I ask you to Express your opinion regarding the following images."

My opinion is this ...

I find some qualities attractive in all of them. The trimmer girls have the more sought after figures but a thin hard body isn't always as attractive as it sounds.

I think what I am really trying to say is ... Are we discussing body types (hourglass ... pear shape etc.) or body parts and what is considered attractive?

Looking at overweight or muscular or elderly women may not arouse me but it doesn't mean they are any less human. I'm sorry if I sound like I'm preaching ... I'm only trying to understand the question.

Back
Top Bottom