Uplifting Thoughts for the Isolated and Depressed in Times of Plague

Go to CruxDreams.com
By the way, there are sometimes versions of famous songs which are almost forgotten for different reasons, but some are "possibly the best" which were ever recorded and although I am a man, I am almost melting in nostalgic feelings about old times when I see this English-German version of the Swabian song "Muss i denn zum Städtele hinaus" ( = "So I must leave this little city" ... but you, my loved treasure, will remain here ), sung by Elvis Presley in 1960 together with German children in Germany in his US-Uniform, when he was liable for his military service in Germany:

By the way, there are sometimes versions of famous songs which are almost forgotten for different reasons, but some are "possibly the best" which were ever recorded and although I am a man, I am almost melting in nostalgic feelings about old times when I see this English-German version of the Swabian song "Muss i denn zum Städtele hinaus" ( = "So I must leave this little city" ... but you, my loved treasure, will remain here ), sung by Elvis Presley in 1960 together with German children in Germany in his US-Uniform, when he was liable for his military service in Germany:

By the Devine Marlene D.

I would like to ask one or more additional questions to this report because of my partly own origin from the German minority in Romania and because my English might not be good enough to understand everything in this report:

Is there an explanation in this report how many sisters of the name "Moceanu" there are now in the USA, where they came from - "Moceanu" is a Romanian name as fas as I know as it is the name of the best female gymnast ever: "Nadia Comaneci" - and how it was possible that the girl without legs was adopted without her sisters knowing of it?

Thank you very much in advance!

I would like to ask one or more additional questions to this report because of my partly own origin from the German minority in Romania and because my English might not be good enough to understand everything in this report:

Is there an explanation in this report how many sisters of the name "Moceanu" there are now in the USA, where they came from - "Moceanu" is a Romanian name as fas as I know as it is the name of the best female gymnast ever: "Nadia Comaneci" - and how it was possible that the girl without legs was adopted without her sisters knowing of it?

Thank you very much in advance!
There's a more full account here. It seems their father decided to give the baby over for adoption as soon as she was born without legs, as he didn't think he could afford the cost of raising her. Her sister was only 3, probably hardly aware of what was going on.

By the way: During the last weeks, I found a few dance videos which suprised me because usually, I do not really like this kind of music - except the first example which is simply "great", all the music and especially the video - or especially these versions in the background, but I am almost stunned by the speed of the dancers and their pure energy in dancing to these fast beats and rhythms. Probably, I have never been able to move so fast all my life, I think now.
OK, after having seen all of this, I like all these videos and I even started to like the music ... a little bit .. especially after having seen some female dancers with the "almost nothing" they wear when they are dancing so fast (second example) :

Last edited:
By the way: During the last weeks, I found a few dance videos which suprised me because usually, I do not really like this kind of music - except the first example which is simply "great", all the music and especially the video - or especially these versions in the background, but I am almost stunned by the speed of the dancers and their pure energy in dancing to these fast beats and rhythms. Probably, I have never been able to move so fast all my life, I think now.
OK, after having seen all of this, I like all these videos and I even started to like the music ... a little bit .. especially after having seen some female dancers with the "almost nothing" they wear when they are dancing so fast (second example) :

good training for getting crucified - they'll dance like furies when they're nailed up on crosses!

To be honest, even in the German version, which I did not know before, I could not really find out who is "sie" / "she" who "is rising in the morning"?
The captain's daughter? The ship? The "Maat's" stomach? :eek:
This song remains a mystery for me ... but I am also a "very-dry-German" who never drank too much and who never lived near the sea ... :(

Another mystery for me is the posting of Eulalia: When and how can they dance "when they're nailed up on crosses"?
You should know me by now and that I am such a "male mimosa" to be able to see blood only when it is cleanly packed in these pretty blood donation bags.
So, nailing someone up to something is a very unhygienic idea for me and not antiseptic enough for me.
Because of that and because of my everlasting search for perfection, my second-last girl-friend compared me often to Mr. Monk:

Back
Top Bottom