Vaginal Pear

Go to CruxDreams.com
As my nickname clarifies it pretty well - my favourite tool. So, vaginal or anal?

I prefere anal, air pump butt plugcan be such a fun. And last time ginger powder mixed with lube... Yep, I'm a sadist, yep my sub is true sub (sometimes she turns very dominant).

However, a joke witch chili powder and putt plug... Well, it was a bit to much :p No-go for that :(

Last edited:
I’m sad to say I’m not an equal opportunity torturer, but I absolutely respect and support your right to suffer.
Thank you, we only advocate for the right to suffer and would never impose ourselves upon noble torturers who specialize such as Your Good Self, Sir.

But if ever You were short on female victims and wanted to practice or had a new device to test, we could be the solution and we work cheap!

Hot chili peppers in the vagina is a tried and true torture technique of dictator regimes and scorned wives everywhere.

I’ve done this twice to two different women (they were warned and aware). It was fun for me, but less so for them, and both would do anything rather than have it happen again.
Well at least they could be sure you wouldn't be following it up with a fucking! :p

Yes it's 3D printed. I didn't design the digital model for this - I just downloaded it from Thingiverse, but I did re-model the handle and the neck piece as I thought the original version was a bit ugly;

I took the original files for the screw handle and the neck base and reworked them until I was happy with the way they looked;
View attachment 1154980View attachment 1154981
Du kannst mir mal den Link zu deinen STL schicken. Ich hab nämlich die Originale Version.

You can send me the link to your STL. I have the original version.

Du kannst mir mal den Link zu deinen STL schicken. Ich hab nämlich die Originale Version.

You can send me the link to your STL. I have the original version.
Here you go;

These 2 files replace the following files in the original version

PoABase.stl
PoAScrew.stl

You will need the original project files in order to build the completed model
The original is here; https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4486070/files

I printed the parts in standard PLA, paying special attention to the orientation of the print.
In particular, PoAScrew.stl should be printed flat on the bed (with supports), as should leaf.stl,
in order to ensure strength of the finished item, as the bond between print layers is always the weakest part.

leaf.stl should be oriented so that the model is lying flat on the bed, with the supports on the inside surface.
Judicious sanding will be required, particularly on the outside surface of the leaf parts, as any rough texture
and/or sharp edges may cause injury if the item is to actually be used.

PoAScrew.stl will need some delicate work with a needle file in order to remove any support material from
the screw threads, in addition to the normal sanding of the parts, though if both PoAScrew.stl and PoABase.stl
are printed in PLA, the hardness of the material will wear itself in fairly quickly once enough support material
has been removed in order for the screw threads to mesh properly.

If this item is going to be used as an actual sex toy, then it may be better to print it with ABS as this is
much easier to sand than PLA and is not as porous, making it easier to sanitise after use.

Have fun :)

Attachments

• DP_PearOfAnguish.zip
    705.4 KB · Views: 137
View attachment 1297766
It earned her a second pear.
To achieve maximum agony from the female victim, the torturer, after inserting the pear up the vagina (or in this case both vagina and anus), would very slowly crank the device so that the iron leaves gradually expanded inside the woman. With each turn of the handle the woman, beset by the inflammation of her tender orifices, would dread the slowly swelling menace, begging in vain for mercy. But the fiend, enjoying exploiting the suffering of her most intimate flesh, would not cease until he had fully ratcheted out the device to its uttermost extent. Then he and his assistant would stand back and observe with delight and pleasure the sobbing nude’s trembling and convulsing misery. Sweat cascading down the fleshy mounds of her full breasts, bare toes curing in agony and piteous groans excepting from her lips.

Back
Top Bottom