Vampires ... any lady here would like to be on her place ...?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I like this one - it has all the qualities of a good ghost story - a long, slow build-up,
just a young woman scared of nothing... or something?
worth staying with it...
(it's Argentinian, but there's no speech...)

I like this one - it has all the qualities of a good ghost story - a long, slow build-up,
worth staying with it...

I think rather than a pair of tacky wings, if instead of old creaky vampire walking away it was a younger fitter looking version it would have been more inspiring. Old creaky vampire stealing in is fine but in that vid the diet does not appear to be doing much for the codger. :p

I think rather than a pair of tacky wings, if instead of old creaky vampire walking away it was a younger fitter looking version it would have been more inspiring. Old creaky vampire stealing in is fine but in that vid the diet does not appear to be doing much for the codger. :p

Virile Squirrel observation :rolleyes:

The tacky wings at the end are an unnecessary let-down.
But to me the 'non-standard' ageing vampire adds an unexpected edge to it.
Another from the same stable - with the same vampire, so RR won't be impressed,
event he same bedroom -
but again I like the minimal blood and violence,
the focus on atmosphere and anticipation -
is it dream? nighmare? schoolgirl fantasy? or...?

worth staying with it...

Argentinian as me ... and if you see the credits, it says "Filmado en Quilmes" ... Quilmes is my city ... home of one of the best beers in the whole world and the sorrounding universe:

2-placas-decorativas-cerveja-quilmes-30x20cm-frete-gratis-D_NQ_NP_100111-MLB20462122862_102015-F.jpg

Back
Top Bottom