various own work - perils

Go to CruxDreams.com
last boat trip2 25122021.jpg
I had a bit of a problem. I’d bought a boat that needed a ton of repairs. And I had a gold-digging girlfriend… who I suppose also needed “repairs”.

A double solution occurred to me. I made arrangements with a friend to drop my car off across the lake. Then I took my girl out on the boat.

She wasn’t pleased about my boat in the first place. She complained how it was always breaking down. Her nagging was getting on my nerves.

Out on the water she decided to go topless, deliberately showing off her goodies. But she told me I wasn’t getting any unless I took her back to shore and bought her a brand new boat. She certainly wasn’t helping her cause in the slightest.

We were heading across the lake when the boat suddenly began to settle deeper into the water. She immediately started yelling at me to take her back. “You mean your boat has a leak now? And you didn’t know??”

The engine conked out about a half mile from shore. Then she really started screaming at me. She told me I needed to swim to shore and get her a ride back to the marina.

I’d finally had enough. I secured her to the frame of the craft. She was astonished beyond words.

The boat was really settling in the water when I tossed the life ring over the side. Then I jumped in after it. She started screaming, “What are you doing?? You’re not just going to leave me here like this, are you?”

I watched as she struggled against the frame I’d secured her to. She went from defiance to pleading in record time. She even promised me some pussy once we got back to shore.

I clung to the life ring and watched as the boat slipped under the surface. The last I saw of her, she was begging and pleading. Then the sinking craft pulled her under.

I waited and watched as the bubbles came up. Soon there were no more bubbles. Apparently she was not a very good escape artist. And with that, I began the long trek back to shore where I’d my friend had parked my car.

2-7-22

It is always a romantic moment when you light the campfire.

Attachments

• lighting the campfire.png
    lighting the campfire.png
    865.2 KB · Views: 555
Can they pull the anchors clear before high water?

Attachments

• high water in 3 hours.jpg
    high water in 3 hours.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 555
a quickie made from a pic that I found somewhere on cruxforums

Attachments

• nailed yoga girl.jpg
    nailed yoga girl.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 530
Just a quick modification of a pic

Attachments

• involuntary jump.jpg
    involuntary jump.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 575
Always romantic to light a campfire.

Attachments

• her last campfire.jpg
    her last campfire.jpg
    375 KB · Views: 624
The ingenious part about this, most casualtiesin fires die from smoke inhalation. The yoke will shelter her head from the smoke and prevent a quick death.
When she starts to scream less, most likely her nerves have burnt. Then it is time to chop off hands and feet, to add a new pain sensation.

Attachments

• yoked burnt and dismembered.jpg
    yoked burnt and dismembered.jpg
    367.5 KB · Views: 604
Enjoy a last bath

Attachments

• preparing for an erotic suicide selfbondage swim.jpg
    preparing for an erotic suicide selfbondage swim.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 483
She will not stop her workout.

Attachments

• ultimate workout.png
    ultimate workout.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 387
With this pillory she can be fucked while being burned alive. Because her head is protected from the fire, she will not breathe the flames, and will last quite some time.

Attachments

• fire pillory.png
    fire pillory.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 372
Just lit the fire, let the gangbang start.

Attachments

• fire pillory 2.png
    fire pillory 2.png
    761.4 KB · Views: 380
We just wanted to test out how long she could last. Regrettably she will not repeat her achievement.

Attachments

• endurance hanged.jpg
    endurance hanged.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 334
She's still struggling. We made bets. If she drops at 2 minutes 15 seconds, I win 1000 dollars.

Attachments

• endurance hang hold on 2.jpg
    endurance hang hold on 2.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 324
Again a pic and story combinated, she went way further than she initially planned.

the woman that hanged herself in the fire

Nina was one of those people who got pleasure from being in pain. In fact, she took great delight in inflicting it upon herself. To her even the smallest cuts reeked with an intense aroma that drove her wild. Her submissive style consisted of being tied and gagged in strenuous positions for hours, sometimes days if she could spare the time, enduring agonizing nipple clamps and electrical shocks on her body, and torturing herself with glowing hot needles during increasing long sessions. It was her own vulnerability that Nina found most arousing. The knowledge she would give away control completely sent shivers down her spine. But she got to a point that it had to be ultimate. All the way or not.
She had been struggling to find a good master lately, one that could go to the edge of her limits and then without hesitation go way over them. None would go far enough. When she proposed certain tortures on herself they all backed out.

One day, Nina decided to take matters into her own hands to way over the limit. A fantasy that has been giving her some of the best orgasms for years. She chose a sunny day with her neighbours gone away on holiday. She had rigged up a noose made out of hemp rope around a wooden post in her backyard, and placed a stool under the noose. On that beam, an ice cube would drop a key on a string to within reach of her hands.

Off went her sundress. Her shoes. Her panties and bra. The first thing she put on was a duct tape gag. She took 3 dirty panties out of her laundry basket and stuffed them in her mouth, Then she wrapped the tape tightly over her lips, going around the back of her head and to the forward again not less than 6 times. By doing so she made sure there were no gaps for air or sound to escape. Se tried to yell, but only the slightest mmmph emerged. Satisfied with the result, she moved on to the handcuffs. Sturdy hinged cuffs, She clicked them snugly around her left wrist. Her spare handcuff key she left inside the house. There would be no escape until the key dropped. She would not escape her bondage game, the game so extreme that it would mercilessly take her life if it went wrong. Then she filled a jar with gasoline and placed it under the stool. She hang a slow burning fuse from the jar. She quickly climbed the stool and slipped the noose around her neck. As she watched the tiny flame inch its way towards the jar, Nina couldn't help but feel triumphantly victorious as she imagined dying in such an excruciating way. Now the point of no turning back. She moved her hands behind her back and ratcheted the cuff tight on her right wrist.

She looked down at the fuse. Still long. But no way that she could stop it progressing towards the deadly petrol can. She looked at the ice cube holding her key. Still big. She tried to lift her hands to reach the noose, but the cuffs held them firmly at her back, no way she could get them above the level of her diaphragm. She was stuck to die a horrible death if the fuse would be faster than the ice cube.

The real issue was the way her body was reacting to the possibility that she would not escape. Her backyard was out of sight for bypassers, no one could take a glimpse of the scene under the wooden post. She got aroused more and more, fantasizing about the choise between the fire and the noose.

Suddenly she felt something hitting her back. Oh no. The key was breaking the spell that made her pussy tingling. Angrily she pulled it from the cord and dropped it to the ground......
What has she done. Truly no escape. Her life was passing by before her eyes like a movie. Then the long desirerd orgasm hit her, hard as a blow from a sledgehammer, stronger then she ever had. She moamed behind her tape gag and almost lost her balance. She came again and again, wetting the surface of the stool with her pussy juices.

The fuse finally reached the petrol, igniting it with a sound like whoosh.

The stool was slowly catching fire. Her feet were becoming painful, first a little tingling, but later more and more until blisters started to form on her soles. She was forced to lift her feet one by one in a parody of a dance. The sensation of the hot flames singeing her feet was addicting. She kept moving and dancing, not caring that she was completely exposed. The heat burned through her bare skin.

Every time she closed her eyes or took a deep breath in, she could feel again desire beginning to build inside of her. It had been a long time since Nina had been this horny, and it seemed like no matter how long she waited things would only become worse.

The sudden heat was unbearable, and Nina frantically tried to swat at the flames as they quickly spread up her thigh. But it was too late. Within seconds the entire area around Emily's right leg was ablaze, perpetuating the flames as she shrieked in terror and ecstasy at the same time. Suddenly the orgasm hit her, a hundred times tronger than expected. She gasped and strained against the smothering heat around her, clinging to her balance as good as she could as her body exploded in a release so intense it left her gasping and abashed. The maddening pleasure kept spiraling out of control and she rode it shamelessly, riding the waves until everything around her faded away and all that was left was the sensations tearing through her body. She shattered on an almighty crescendo, falling over the edge into nothingness as she lost her balance.

Her head was swimming as her feet were dangling and her lungs were screaming for oxygen. Everything went blurry while she desperately tried to breathe. Her heart was racing, her body was on fire and her whole world was turning white. She was choking, trying to get her fingers to the noose. But the cuffs were holding then firmly on her back. And then suddenly everything went black.

Two weeks later her charred body was found by the neighbours when they came home from holiday, below her breasts there was nothing left than a blackened carcass. The crows have been feasting on her every day again.

Till this day the police does not know if it was murder or suicide. Rumours about a sadistic sertial killer are still going around town, and every stranger that looks just a little too long at any woman in the streets may trigger a revival of the panic.

Attachments

• suicide burn self hang.jpg
    suicide burn self hang.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 251
  • the woman that hanged herself in the fire story.jpg
    the woman that hanged herself in the fire story.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 230
She came out of the airplane after the intercontinental flight. She was out of reach of the cartel, with the drugs money safely on an anonymous account. No more worries for the rest of her life. Just luxury and a new identity with a fake passport.
Her phone rang. It was the left hand of the cartel boss. She answered the call anyway, just to have a laugh at his anger.
"You know you can't find me, do you?"
"We don't have to. We found your family instead. So you will do exactly what we want, otherwise they will pay the price in your place.
He's going to kill them.
It's all over.
"OK." she said. "You win. I will return the money."
"That's not enough" he said with a voice cold as the north pole. "You know that they who "dare to cross the cartel will pay for it. We will give instructions after the money is back.

The next day.

She set up the camera and posted the link of the live recording on several forums on the internet, as agreed with the kidnappers of her family.
She dowsed herself with gasoline, chained herself to the treetrunk and said her last words.
"I, Catherine Smith, have stolen from the cartel. To save my family, I will punish myself the way I have been instructed."
and then she set herself ablaze.
The fire spread quickly through her hole body, but the chains holding her were made of thick metal so they didn't give way.
Her legs were still bound by the chains, now it was impossible to move them away from the heat.
Her arms were also chained down, but she could still use them to strike at the chains or try to break free. At no avail.
The flames were reaching her chest, even licking at her face and hair.
They burned away most of her skin,
The merciless flames rose higher and higher until they reached well over her head.
She was burning alive.
It was so much more painful than she ever imagined. The burns were not only on her skin, but in her muscles and internal organs as well. She could feel the pain radiating from her entire body.
Her lungs were burning hot as she gasped for air. She didn't even have the energy to scream.
I'm going to die...
She was dying. No, she was already dead. It was all over. She knew it.
She was still conscious, but her muscles and nerves were burnt. So she couldn't move a single finger. Her vision was hazy, and she felt like she had no strength left to fight. The burning sensation was intense enough that it was not possible any more to breathe.
She let out a deep sigh before collapsing against the trunk. She could feel the heat from the flames on her back.
She felt the flames lick her skin as she burned away all that was left of her.
The blackened remains of her body fell on the ground at the roots of the charred tree.
She had no regrets. She had done it for the sake of her family.

The left hand of the cartel boss saw the live stream and said: Ï instructed her to be naked. She had her clothes on. Don't spare her family."

Attachments

• self chained to tree and on fire story.jpg
    self chained to tree and on fire story.jpg
    853.8 KB · Views: 209
  • self chained to tree and on fire.jpg
    self chained to tree and on fire.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 211
Back
Top Bottom