Very Skinny Stick Men In Video

Go to CruxDreams.com
Every time I burn a file to blank dvd disc I get a very compressed picture. All people are very skinny and very tall on playback and I have played the video back on 3 different dvd players. I have burnt the video on different software programs including the DVD Maker that is built in the Windows 7. I have burnt in both 4x3 and also 16x9 format with ALWAYS THE SAME VERY COMPRESSED video on playback. Yet this same video will play back flawlessly on the computer screen when played back from the computer hard drive direct. The burnt video disc will play back in very distorted compressed format when played thru the dvd player, or played back on the compter. I have a windows 7 program with 16 bit Internet Explorer 8 browser. Any help in burning video to blank dvd disc and viewing in height and width proportionate format is greatly appreciated

This happens when you try to record video in high definition on DVD (DVD has a resolution of 2 times worse), besides the main screen format DVD - 4:3, but the basic format of video with high resolution - 16:9. Therefore, the image flattened.

This happens when you try to record video in high definition on DVD (DVD has a resolution of 2 times worse), besides the main screen format DVD - 4:3, but the basic format of video with high resolution - 16:9. Therefore, the image flattened.
Thank you for your reply

Greetings from frozen Canada tonight -15C
Is there anything I can do to get a regular 16x9 picture as compared to

the very compressed stickmen skinny picture that I am getting now

when I burn my videos to blank dvd disc?

Also if the video is NOT HD then will I get the mormal 16x9

picture on play back?

I was downloading the Season 1 episodes of the TV series

THE BORGIAS. I used

anydvd

software to run in the background, and burnt the first episode as well

as the second episode from computer to blank dvd disc. I used the

DVDMAKER program in the Windows 7 to burn these 2 episodes

to blank dvd discs. I also used the 32bit Internet Explorer 8

browser to burn the video.

But on the playback on all 3 dvd players, the first episode

which is the PILOT episode play back very EXCELLENT and flawlessly

in 16X9 format.

But the second episode which is titled MOOR has compressed

pictures and very skinny stickman video on playback. Both episodes

are in HD format so why will episode 1 play back flawlessly in 3 dvd

players after burning to blank dvd disc, but episode 2 will be

very compressed and skinny video???? I have tried 6 different

software programs for burning videos to blank dvd disc,

BUT ALWAYS I GET COMPRESSED STICKMEN VIDEO ON

PLAYBACK OF DVD DISC. I try to have a library collection of

non adult TV series like THE BORGIAS.

Your help is tremendously appreciated

Excuse me now, as I have to feed naughty polar bear

Cheerios from frozen Canada

It is very difficult to give advice without concrete data.
Most likely the original volume is too large to fit on the disc DVD. The program will convert the original video and quality is lost.
You can use the double-density DVD or a professional program for converting video.

Salute from sunny Russia ;)

It is very difficult to give advice without concrete data.
Most likely the original volume is too large to fit on the disc DVD. The program will convert the original video and quality is lost.
You can use the double-density DVD or a professional program for converting video.

Salute from sunny Russia ;)
Sunny Russia? in decembreflower3:D

We shines and warms our Sun - the future President Xyulo - wanted by criminal international court in The Hague :)
PS No politics :)
aaahhhhhhhhhhhh thats why he is coming back:)Russian don't like politics i9n their PS:D

Back
Top Bottom