Crucify me!

Go to CruxDreams.com
perfect position for the mandatory rape just before the crucifixion (in roman times, often during the mandatory rape the condamed was nailed, so the men fuking her "helped" to take her down in position, plus, having fun and giving the onllokers a good show)

perfect position for the mandatory rape just before the crucifixion (in roman times, often during the mandatory rape the condamed was nailed, so the men fuking her "helped" to take her down in position, plus, having fun and giving the onllokers a good show)
I fully agree with your point of view. The only thing missing is the marks of a severe flogging to make the picture perfect.
One can easily imagine oneself in the role of an executioner; certainly my sex would be tense and hard under my leather loincloth.

(Mods, let me know if this is not allowed and I will remove the following announcement)

I am taking donations from anyone who wants to help me get props and equipment. Message me if you want details.

(Mods, let me know if this is not allowed and I will remove the following announcement)

I am taking donations from anyone who wants to help me get props and equipment. Message me if you want details.

As long as people are aware of the usual warnings about the dangers of sending money / giving bank details to people they only know online.... I'm sure Judith is 100% who she says she is but there is no independent way of verifying that.

As long as people are aware of the usual warnings about the dangers of sending money / giving bank details to people they only know online.... I'm sure Judith is 100% who she says she is but there is no independent way of verifying that.
If you promise to share all the images with us, I could be persuaded to offer some assistance

Yes, absolutely! For safety, I am using a setup that doesn't reveal my personal information.

A follow up on funding: the first person I tried this payment option with found that our personal information was visible. I will not use this method in the future. If anyone wants to help, the safest method is to send a gift card to Amazon.
You said "Message me if you want details" This is not a crowd funding site so people should do that as from now.

If you promise to share the photos, I would be willing to offer some assistance. Let me know if and how I can help

Captured and taken prisoner at the Border

At the border the Female police accuse me of being a deviant and hold me for a strip search and interrogation to start with.
they take me to their office where the commander orders me to strip. The black female is going to inspect and search my body. She orders me to open my mouth and inspects and searches that. SHE says "we have a nice gag for your mouth" and insets the gag in my mouth and looks at my nipples and pinches them with her fingers and say "we have some clamps for them." then the commander put the clamps on my nipples. Then they inspect my cock and balls and put a metal chastity cage on my cock and a ball stretcher on my balls. they look at my legs and feet, then they inspect the back of my body. then working down to my anus they say " we have some toys to full that hoe starting out with anal beads. Then they say " nice bare bottom and we have some toys for that including paddles, straps, canes and whips, we will get the truth out of you prisoner." then they write prisoner on my chest with a felt tip pen.
then they lay me across their laps and spank my bare bottom with small paddles then hairbrushes making my bottom very red. then they say " Your bare bottom is ripe for an enema and anal training,"
then then take me to an X Table the table form an X and is hydraulic. and then order me to lie on it and buckle both my ankle and wrist down with cuffs fixed to the table then use the hydraulics to spread my legs a little bit farther apart and insert an enema tube into in anus and give me an enema. then they remove the enema tube. then they insert a larger tube with a casing that cover my bare bottom and let me relieve my self into it . after that they remove it and wash off my butt. then then begin insert anal bead in my Boi pussy small one then and larger one then other anal toys each one getting either larger or longer. then they use the hydraulic to spread my legs farther apart and the black female remove my gag. they both put on strap on dildo the black female insert hers in my mouth and the commander insert hers in my Boi pussy. then fuck me for 30 minutes or so.
then the black Female says " you are OUR naughty Cock sucking naked sissy whore." then inset a black penis head gag in my mouth and begins to flog my upper back while the commander removes my chastity cage an puts a pump on my penis to edge me to cum and aligns a fucking machine with my Boi pussy the machine is going to fuck my Boi pussy. the Commander turn both the fucking machine and the pump on. I say "mmmmm". the Black female Dom flogs my upper back hard. the goes down to my bare bottom and flogs that while the fucking is still going , fucking me like crazy. this goes on for one hour. they say " are you going to cum pussy Boi or not?

later they remove me from the table and string me up to a long bar with arm over head binding my wrist to the bar the Black Dominate is going to whip my entire body while the Commander is getting some needles to put in my nipples. the Blacks whip stroke wrap around my body hitting both sides . She is going to give me 50mtiem time. the commander is going to put 3 needles in each nipple. I am now gagged with a dildo gag.

later they take me down. now sissy boy you are going to learn to suck other prisoner cocks. kneel and suck his till he cums and swallow his cum of it will be more whipping. good you got him hard now make him cum and swallow it or else good you swallowed the cum. we had a young prisoner for you just make him hard, then we will make him fuck you in your Boi pussy slut. good. now young man fuck the old guy till you cum in his Boi pussy or else.
WE decided to keep you around to suck other male prisoners cocks and get fucked by other male prisoners for the time being. keep up the good work sissy slut or else.

the or else is what? execution by crucifixion or hanging?

Attachments

• border (1).jpg
    border (1).jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 172
  • joe and cross (2).png
    joe and cross (2).png
    2.8 MB · Views: 143
  • condemned2T.jpg
    condemned2T.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 169
Back
Top Bottom