Virginita's Story Resumed . . .

Go to CruxDreams.com
AND NOW FOR SOME HEAT

Xenor stops whipping Twin 1, and as she expected, he strips her of her panty, the last flimsy nominal protection of her sexual organs. Then he wheels a hot flaming brazier trolley up in front of the cross.

Torture Twin 1: “I knew it wouldn’t be long before you exposed my pussy”

Xenor: “Silence you Bitch! You look a little cold. Let me warm you up with these flames between your legs. The heat will tenderize you and make your thighs much more sensitive and so increase your pain when I start whipping you down here”

He was taunting her as she was already hot and sweating, both from the lashes and from watching Xenors muscles working so hard with the whip. Before he positions the trolley he cannot resist caressing her pussy.

Xenor: “What a shapely vaginal mound you have and such ample tender lips. It will be a pleasure to squeeze and pull these apart with my spiked pincers to open your pussy out wide for the many different probes I will insert in you”

Torture Twin 1: “No! No please release us and we will give you all the pleasures of love that you have ever desired”

Xenor: “Ha! My love is reserved for one woman and one woman only She is far above me so I will probably die a virgin. But I certainly don’t want your or your sister’s favors. All I want from you is your screams”

And so Xenor resumed his work with increased enthusiasm, forcing her to scream as he desired . . . .

S_100_025_L.jpg

And so Xenor resumed his work with increased enthusiasm, forcing her to scream as he desired . . . .

You're right, Pooper: an executionner do be without mercy !:D

I hope so to live this, Pooper...:rolleyes:

I hope very much to help you . . . .
Assuming you are a sweet pretty girl your torments will be extended so new, more devastating devices can be perfected for your inquisitors to apply to your body in their torture chambers . . .

I hope very much to help you . . . .
Assuming you are a sweet pretty girl your torments will be extended so new, more devastating devices can be perfected for your inquisitors to apply to your body in their torture chambers . . .

and of course in a gloomy prison elsewhere in the deepest cavern in in the slums of London:D

HARDER LASHES

Xenor soon improves the power and precision of his action and is able to lay the harsh leather accurately onto any part of his victim’s torso

As each lash landsTorture Twin 1 gasps: “(thwack)Oooooaaaaah . . . . . No, please! . . . (thwack)Aaaaaaaah . . . . . Stop, please stop! (thwack)Eeeeoooooow . . . ”

Xenor: “Hahahaha, I’ve only just started. Remember you were cruel to my sweet Queen Virginita for months but I will be cruel to you for years. You two will be my torture slaves. I will work out all my female domination fantasies on you, relentlessly, day after day”

At first the victim’s heart sank with fear as she knew there was nothing she could say or do to avoid her severe punishment . . . . but she was surprised that as the pain grew more intense she noticed her nipples standing proud and that she was becoming sexually aroused. “How is it possible for me to be aroused by my inquisitor’s brutality? Could it be that I am jealous for the attentions of my superbly muscular tormentor? Maybe those years of agony will be worth it if I have the orgasms I have always craved”

Xenor: “And I will not only be testing you with all my Roman dungeon equipment, but I have a team of craftsmen designing and building more ingenious and abominable devices for inflicting pain on every part of your helpless body. “

Torture Twin 1 knew she had feelings of admiration for Queen Virginita as she bravely suffered all the vile torments in a hopeless situation all to resist giving away secrets about her nation’s army. The Torture Twins were almost jealous of the Queen and the way she had faced her crucifixion . . . but now the tables were turned

Twin 1 thinks: “I have had many passionate daydreams about being subjected to severe pain under bondage so the thought of those craftsmen working on new torture machines specially for my body is very stimulating. And the thought of this brute using using his awesome muscles to make me writhe in agony adds to the titllation”

S_100_035_L.jpg

NOW FOR THE OTHER TWIN

Queen Virginita’s loyal protector, Xenor, brings Twin 2 into the chamber and begins to fasten her onto the spiked wheel while her sister continues to suffer the heat from the brazier between her thighs. She was beaten senseless and has now come to only to find her body covered in whip lashes and her vaginal lips in agony from the flames.

Twin 1: “Oooooooh . . . . take me down, please release me . . . . . aaaaaaaaaaah”

Xenor: “Hahahaha . . . . I will take you down . . . but only when you when the flames have made your softest parts so tender that you will scream even if I touch them . . . . but I will use a cane instead! Now watch and see how your sister will suffer”

Xenor strips Twin 2 and forces her to kneel in front of the wheel. She knows it is useless to resist her strong jailer and meekly surrenders her arms for Xenor to clamp her wrists into the manacles. She stares at the brazier and the assortment of pincers and vagina probes being heated in the flames. She is particularly frightened by the grid of sharp spikes glowing red above the flames . . .

Twin 2: “Surely you are not so depraved as to use those vile instruments on my naked flesh?”

Xenor: “That’s so rich, coming from you, the Roman ach-priestess of pain! But be assured, I will be taking you to levels of agony far exceeding anything even your evil mind can imagine. Right now my men are making the diabolical machines I will torment you with for years to come as punishment for your treatment of my glorious Queen.”

She is shocked by his fervor but like her sister she is attracted by the thought of this muscular hunk concentrating entirely on her naked body and especially looked forward to his attentions to her most sensitive and intimate parts. She is sure that her suffering will sexually arouse Xenor . . . . . and she was right. He had barely begun but already his love organ was beginning to stiffen and the bulge in his briefs clearly showed his erotic interest in her superb body with proud breasts, thin waist and strong muscles

Xenor thinks: “Her shapely body is strong and will be able to bear long periods of questioning before fainting with exhaustion. She and he sister will be delightful victims ”

S_100_050_L.jpg S_100_055_L.jpg

XENOR STRETCHES HER HARD ONTO THE WHEEL

Xenor locks Twin 2’s ankles into the crossbar manacles and then winds the gear handle to slowly turn the spiked wheel. His victim is gradually drawn up over the spikes and the chain securing the crossbar to the floor goes tight.

Xenor: “Now comes the interesting part, the part where your helpless body becomes taut and the spikes start to dig in all over your back”

Twin 2 responds to the pain: “Ooooooow . . . . . . aaaaaaaaah . . . . .”

Xenor: “Notice how easy it is for me to turn the handle and how much pain each turn causes you”

Twin 2 gasps: “No! No more . . . . Oooooooh . . . . . please aaaaaaaaaaah . . . . “

Xenor continues to apply more tension until her joints are near to dislocation and after continuously screaming she passes out from pain and exhaustion. Xenor winds back the tension and when she comes round he tells her: “Today I will repeat this stretching torture between using each new instrument on your body. Its something for you to look forward to”

Twin 2 breathing heavily: “Just kill me! I cannot stand it, please . . . ”

Xenor: “. . . and miss all the fun of punishing every little part of your body for what you did to my beautiful Queen. In your dreams! Besides I have a lot to learn from you about the location of female sensitive zones and the most effective ways to torment them”

She is conscious that her naked body in agony, stretched tightly over the spiked wheel is extremely erotic and thinks: ”My breasts are completely exposed and positioned provocatively upwards. I am sure he will turn his attention to them soon. My nipples must be irresistible to any red blooded man” And she was right. Xenor could not imagine a more desirable body than hers, completely under his control and available for anything he cared to do to her.

She knew there was no escape from her agonizing future and the only consolation would be if her tormentor was to use her to satisfy his sexual desires.

But Queen Virginita was perfectly well aware of the effect the Twins naked bodies would have on Xenor and had other more interesting plans for channeling Xenor’s vitality elsewhere. . . .
S_100_065_L.jpg

Back
Top Bottom